(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Deleted User 1232

Post by Deleted User 1232 »

Name is yorkshirelad92 but real name shaun, i’m 25 and from yorkshire in england.
Have a keen interest in tying up and have taken part in this with ex partners mostly for fun or a good laugh or as a forfeit to challenges have previously done. I’m new to this site but open to talking to anyone :)
dragonz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonz »

Name : Andi Nelson
I like to see girl in bondage with : hoodie/hooded sweetshirt , latex catsuit , zentai , otn gag , ballgag/wiffle ball gag , and mask (Balaclava , surgery , half mask) for hood . I like F/F or M/F . Also i like burglar or robber scenario where the captop using all black clothes with mask and tied and gagged the Girl .
Btw , nice to meet you all . Sorry for bad English.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I usually go by Dallas
Grammar and spelling enthusiast
I’m not new to the website though my account is, and I’ve got a boundless (ahahaha) amount of creativity I could write into any fictional stories. I’m open to PMS if you want me to write anything! Also I like puns. Lots of puns.

When it comes to bondage I’m a switch and I love to experiment with new things!
Last edited by DallasNotAustin 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
vitya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vitya »

Hi everyone!

Name: Vitaly. I'm 29, born in the Ukraine and living in Poalnd. Been into TUGs since childhood, but haven't had a chance at even meeting a girl, let alone playing some TUGs since 2005. And considering that I've been actively rejected by women upon contact all my life, looks like fantasy is all that's left for me. Well, I'm just fugly(thanks mom) and poor(as in ok, I do have a good job, but it's not good enough to outweigh me face), not like I can do anything about it.

Anyway, bondage-wise I'm strictly dom for medical reasons(damaged left shoulder after a car accident, dislocates hard all the time), but since I'm a very competitive guy it isn't like I'd let someone tie me up without putting up at least a bit of a fight :D Not that it matters though, since I'm definitely not into dudes, and I've got no female friends or even acquaintances outside of work. Shit happens.
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

vitya wrote: 5 years ago Hi everyone!

Name: Vitaly. I'm 29, born in the Ukraine and living in Poalnd. Been into TUGs since childhood, but haven't had a chance at even meeting a girl, let alone playing some TUGs since 2005. And considering that I've been actively rejected by women upon contact all my life, looks like fantasy is all that's left for me. Well, I'm just fugly(thanks mom) and poor(as in ok, I do have a good job, but it's not good enough to outweigh me face), not like I can do anything about it.

Anyway, bondage-wise I'm strictly dom for medical reasons(damaged left shoulder after a car accident, dislocates hard all the time), but since I'm a very competitive guy it isn't like I'd let someone tie me up without putting up at least a bit of a fight :D Not that it matters though, since I'm definitely not into dudes, and I've got no female friends or even acquaintances outside of work. Shit happens.
Welcome to the site Vitaly. Don't despair about not being able to find friends to do Tugs with offline. I invite you to look in the Rp (Roleplaying) forum threads here located in Tugs talk.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Cleavegagger here, also cleavegagger on the Old site :shock: Still promoting that Nice peace of cloth between a girl's lips :lol: Glad To Se the Old site started overnew, hate i haven't found It before.

Sens Me a Message If You wanna chat
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago Cleavegagger here, also cleavegagger on the Old site :shock: Still promoting that Nice peace of cloth between a girl's lips :lol: Glad To Se the Old site started overnew, hate i haven't found It before.

Sens Me a Message If You wanna chat
Welcome aboard!
vickykidnapped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vickykidnapped »

Hello all

Just registered on this site and hoping to meet and chat with some people. Hope to hear from some of you soon. I hope my username on here isn't too weird. If you wonder why I choose that name, you can PM me anytime and we can chat about it
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Hi. I'm 35, Male from St Louis. Once upon a time, I was known as dhaversion1 on the old site.
Just looking for friends (18+ please) to talk TUGs with and possibly meet up with
Jamesbound1997
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jamesbound1997 »

Hey
I’m 20 living in South Wales UK was on the old site
love to role play I’m sub
If you wanna role play send me a pm
Jamesbound1997
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Hi i'm Katie
I like being tied up with inconspicuous clothing items (scarves, tights, socks, etc ), I've been getting tied up by my GF for a couple of years and by her as my BFF before that.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

@fungirlkatie - it's nice to see another familiar name from the old site find their way to this one. Welcome back to the fold. :D
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago @fungirlkatie - it's nice to see another familiar name from the old site find their way to this one. Welcome back to the fold. :D
didn't even realise there was a new site, ramdon luck I this.
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago
Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago @fungirlkatie - it's nice to see another familiar name from the old site find their way to this one. Welcome back to the fold. :D
didn't even realise there was a new site, ramdon luck I this.
Glad to have you around again!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago Hi i'm Katie
I like being tied up with inconspicuous clothing items (scarves, tights, socks, etc ), I've been getting tied up by my GF for a couple of years and by her as my BFF before that.
Welcome back Katie. Waiting to see more stories from you and Sammie.
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago Hi i'm Katie s
Welcome back indeed Katie. One of the oldest members of the old site I think
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

petraspeds wrote: 5 years ago
fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago Hi i'm Katie s
Welcome back indeed Katie. One of the oldest members of the old site I think
wait really?
Latexrubberboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Latexrubberboy »

Salutations everyone! I was around the previous site for a while under the same name. Only just discovered the site today! Looking forward to chatting with people so feel free to message me if you fancy a chat!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

hello there - it bandit666 from the old and now gone site - but its great to have found my way here none the less

keep your eyes peeled for some stories and hit me up if you'd like to chat. After all I have been involved in binding and gagging girls and ladies for many years now ;) :D
Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yveltal »

My name is Tim, but l prefer to be called by my codename Yveltal.
I'm from NJ, and have little to no bondage experiences at all in life. But l guess that's ok considering how young l am lol. I'm pretty sure I'm a dom, but depending on the situation (and the girl), l could be a switch as well idk.

I have no idea how much BDSM I'm into, like whether its a lifestyle or a mere hobby. All l know is that l enjoy seeing others do it, and would love for me to be in that scenario, whether I'm the rigger or not.

Hogties and cleave gags are the best, fight me
TieUpUncle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieUpUncle »

Name: Chris

A lifelong lover of tying up. Love female tie-up scenes in TV and movies and have lots of favourites. Feel free to PM me and chat, discuss or just say hello.
---
An Australian who loves tying up, DID, gags, ropes and more. PM's welcome.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Name: Monnie
Interests: Roleplaying and co-writing short stories that involve sci-fi and humor. Like to tie and be tied, male or female i'm always interested in chatting!
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
bogotaboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bogotaboy »

Hi! I'm Michael (bogotaboy), a 20 year old guy from Colombia. I was in the old site and just found out it had been remade. I'm into tie ups, feet, tickling and a couple other things. Talk to me whenever you like!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Louise.

Female, from the UK.
Last edited by RopeBunny 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 1443

Post by Deleted User 1443 »

25/m from england
Huge interest in bondage and love to be the one that does the tying up.
Like to use duct tape or any tape, rope, zip ties or handcuffs
Locked Previous topicNext topic