(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

tieyouupuk wrote: 5 years ago Like to use duct tape or any tape, rope, zip ties or handcuffs
Practically anything that comes to hand then. ;)
Camilla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camilla »

Hi everyone! You can call me Camilla, of course because it's my user name! :P

I'm Canadian and I like to chat and RP, even if I'm not the best at it! I just love all kinds of this stuff so message me if you'd like! Don't go too crazy tho lol.
Werdify
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Werdify »

Hey, never posted before, but been around like 9 years and had a few low-key meets. Early 20s/M/sub in the Philadelphia area. Love shibari (as well as other rope adventures), athletic wear and uniforms, and socks/underwear. Gags are a must! Enjoy RPing as a prisoner of a wargame or as part of a hazing ritual.

Some of my favourite long lost tales:
The recently reposted 'Baseball Hazing Blues'
A true story about two cousins (Danny and Chris perhaps?) in Chicago tied by their babysitter and his brother.
The fictional mature story of the French soccer boys
Last edited by Werdify 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Cersei_Gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cersei_Gagged »

Hi! I'm Gagged Cersei.
I'm a submissive DiD enthusiast who enjoys story driven roleplays, especially those involving rope bindings and cloth OTM gags.
I look forward to meeting you and hope to make new friends!
"You'll never get away with... MMMPH!"
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Werdify[/mention]
Welcome onboard mate!
Hope to see you commenting on some stories soon and participating in the community life!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

duckfluff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by duckfluff »

Hello and thank it to you.
I'm one of the sad sorts who lurked on the old site without ever registering/posting. Will try to be part of the community this time around.
As for who I be, I am a 30-yr-old sub, living in Boston! Big fan of mummification, chair ties, and hogties. Stuff and tape gags too.
Sarcastic ducks always make... wise quacks.
duckfluff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by duckfluff »

Also forgot to mention, M/M is my game.
Sarcastic ducks always make... wise quacks.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome on board [mention]duckfluff[/mention] ;)

Glad you decided to join up! You know what they say, right? Better late than never!
Looking forward to seeing you comment and participate on the board.

Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 1486

Post by Deleted User 1486 »

Hey, I'm GaggerIHardlyKnowHer (or Joe).
I'm a 23 year old guy living on the East Coast. I want to be a writer and I like tying people up (mainly women), so this is a great place for me to be.
I'm fairly simple in my tastes for tie ups and as long as they're gagged, I'm good :)
See you around!
Dc_guy15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dc_guy15 »

Hello!
Build: Athletic

Hello! I am new to the site. I had an account on the former TUG site. I am looking for people to chat with (male/female) and possibly trade pics. Im open to talking about anything! Please ask away!

I have a KIK, Skype, pvt chat. Please let me know!
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Name : Egyptianboytoy (i prefer not to reveal my real name)
Build : Average

Hi I'm new here. I'm mostly here for roleplays and seeing pictures. I don't have any messenger apps would prefer to chat here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

30 year old woman new to this site, but have been reading others stories. I have over 10 years experience of being tied up by girlfriends, and my family. More of those stories later of you ask nicely, and yes I did say girlfriends, sorry boys :cry:

And before you ask about my picture:

Yes it is me
No not now, about 10 years ago
Yes I did use it as profile pic on MySpace
NO you can't have my facebook details, I keep my two lives seperate now
Yes I have a foot thing too.

:P
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Hey all!

I finally found the new site 8-) Thought it was gone forever.... anyway.

32 year old bondage loving sub in the Chicagoland area and have been into bondage since I was young. Really into sports gear too but that's for another time. Here for the stories and chatting with likeminded bondage (and tie up) lovers. Hoping to find a local play partner here possibly but we'll see, might be a bit of a long shot.
Deleted User 1602

Post by Deleted User 1602 »

ducttape25

As can guess by the username i am 25, male and live in england.
Became interested in bondage during my teens and have participated in this with ex partners, me being the one doing the tying up.
Prefered choice to use is duct tape but also like to use rope and zip ties
elea62
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elea62 »

Helene, 29, from France.
Have an interest for soft role-play with knockouts and bondage.
Looking for soft role-play
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

Hello all,

Since I was a kid I've been fascinated by the melodrama scenes of dastardly moustache-twirling villains in black capes and top hats tying sweet damsels in distress to the railroad tracks, buzzsaws, or posts in the abandoned mine with the fuse to the powder keg lit. I've always wanted to be the poor damsel in the villain's clutches being placed in peril. In my daydreams a brave man always comes to my rescue and saves me in the nick of time. My hero! But of course he doesn't arrive until there's been plenty of time for me to cry for help and struggle helplessly against my bonds (but I’m too weak and frail to free myself!) and for the villain to twirl his moustache, laugh at my plight, and taunt me (No one can save you now, my fair damsel in distress! Nyahnyahnyah!).

But yes, it's always been my fantasy to be the poor sweet melodrama damsel in distress. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to play tie up games and play out this role with neighborhood boys when I was a kid.

And yes, Along Came Jones is my favorite song.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Kidnapmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapmeplease »

I'm a female wanting to roleplay. I am 24 year old white female looking to roleplay. I play the sub role usually but can switch.

Things I love: Kidnapping scenarios, captured cops, superheroine, home invasion. All kinds of Gags, hogtied, tied to chairs, etc.

I don't do sexual, I am ok with being stripped of my clothing and crotch rope is the furthest I will go, unless we talk for a while.

Things I don't do: anything too sexual, skat, no age play. Nothing like that.

PM me if your interested.
brasissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasissy »

Hi. I love being told how to tie myself up with rope while dressed up as a sissy, in my bathroom.
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Hell again,

I was formerly known as Mask6184. Due to a sudden breakdown, I deleted my account. Now that things are back to normal, I'm back :D
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Ahoy, I'm Steak, 18/m from BC, Canada
I was on the old site, pretty cool to see that this place is up and running again.
I've taken time off to focus on school, and thus don't truly have any preferences at the moment. Definitely hoping to talk with some cool people and learn some nifty things.
Cheers!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I am the Fox:

Drawscore
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'd forgotten this totally cool song. Thanks!
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

hello my name is Andrew (not giving out last name sorry), im 25 years old and i am sub into M/M and F/M (which sadly that doesn't happen ever but will see)

i was a member of the old site and sadly im known for a controversy that i refer to "my mental breakdown" and im happy to say im no longer that same person that i once was. i take medication so that crap won't happen again.

im into many roleplays that involves me being tied or being tied by another sub. others include any that prevents me from escaping so that means im open to alot of things. im not into intimacy unless a female ties me up.

stuff i like to be tied up with is duct tape, rope, and zipties. the gags are with first stuffing, duct tape wrap around gag, tape strip gag, cleave gag, and OTM gag. i also like hogties

i will post more often when i can and i will at some point create stories, i might post some here that i already wrote.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

Hey all!
Been around a bit, haven't really posted much.
26, Canadian, yes my avatar is me.
I've never really dabbled with role plays, but I'm always out for new things. I've got my fair share of hands on experience as well.
I'm straight, so I'm a strictly M/F kind of guy. Maybe F/M if I like yah enough haha.
Locked Previous topicNext topic