(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Deleted User 570

Post by Deleted User 570 »

Hi all. My name is Rob. I’m 23 year old guy. I’m interested in girls. I’m glad to have found this site, I thought it was lost big anyone wants to chat shoot me a PM
Boundme
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundme »

Well, I'm new here, I spent some time here as a stalker without registering, I decided to register and start contributing to the forum.

I'm a resident of South America (Argentina), I'm 19 years old, I read and write M / M and F / M. I like a lot of rp, so don't be shy if you wanna send me a pm, I'm cool :D
Deleted User 601

Post by Deleted User 601 »

Hey everybody!

My name is Megan, I am 28 and I love to be tied up and feel helpless. I love to Roleplay and I will submit some stories soon, so keep on the lookout for that!

I love kidnap scenarios, there's just something about being tied up, helpless, and taken from wherever you were against your will.

Anyways PM me or you can find me on Kik: MeganBound28
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I'm Emma, married, in my early 40s. My husband found this site while looking for something else, and showed it to me, as I like reading bondage stories that aren't necessarily overtly sexual.

I'm able to chat and get mail, but obviously I won't be able to role play :lol:
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

So glad that someone kept the site going! Kudos to those folks!

About me: M, 29, longtime member, got started in TUGs when Canuck's old site was around, now more of the fan of the adult stuff :lol:
I have a lot of true and fictional M/F (and some F/M) stories that I have neglected to post from playing with my subs or if I switched on occasion, but will hopefully do so soon.

If you ever would like to chat or play, feel free to PM or Kik me! Cheers!
Message me! I don't bite!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Meganbound[/mention] [mention]Emma[/mention] [mention]icedteacool[/mention]
Welcome onboard guys/girls! Nice to see so many new faces join up ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

Hey all :)!

About me: I'm Martin, 21 years old, from Belgium. I like to RP as a kidnapper or burglar. I like being quite descriptive and I most enjoy writing about the kidnapping itself. Be sure to write me a PM if you want to RP! :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HomeIntruder wrote: 6 years ago Hey all :)!

About me: I'm Martin, 21 years old, from Belgium. I like to RP as a kidnapper or burglar. I like being quite descriptive and I most enjoy writing about the kidnapping itself. Be sure to write me a PM if you want to RP! :)
Welcome onboard, Martin!
You'll find lots of cool stories on here.
Don't hesitate to comment on the stuff you enjoy reading, and don't shy away from sharing your experiences and/or fantasies with us.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Hey [mention]HomeIntruder[/mention] !
Welcome on board.

Share your likings of kidnappings - but from the other side, haha.

Hope you‘ll enjoy it here :)
Deleted User 630

Post by Deleted User 630 »

hi everyone.

new here, looking for like minded people to chat and explore with.

not much of a writer but i do love to read about others experiences. :)

somewhat of an amateur photographer, mostly bondage and fetish related stuff

most of my irl experiences have been m/f in the past, but im open to everyone.

always looking to chat, so dont be afraid to say hi :)
Karren
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Karren »

Hello, my name is Karren. 24 yrs old, female... Uhm... I visited the old site from time to time and my old username was 'kuro.lolita'. Didn't post a lot back then but I hope I can be more active now. I mostly like reading M/F and I like writing too but my English is kind of crappy so I just write in spanish... And sometimes... Ehehe~ anyway, hello everyone~
"There are no facts, only interpretations"
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

icedteacool wrote: 6 years ago So glad that someone kept the site going! Kudos to those folks!

About me: M, 29, longtime member, got started in TUGs when Canuck's old site was around, now more of the fan of the adult stuff :lol:
I have a lot of true and fictional M/F (and some F/M) stories that I have neglected to post from playing with my subs or if I switched on occasion, but will hopefully do so soon.

If you ever would like to chat or play, feel free to PM or Kik me! Cheers!
Hi and welcome!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

gaggedwithsocks wrote: 6 years ago hi everyone.

new here, looking for like minded people to chat and explore with.

not much of a writer but i do love to read about others experiences. :)

somewhat of an amateur photographer, mostly bondage and fetish related stuff

most of my irl experiences have been m/f in the past, but im open to everyone.

always looking to chat, so dont be afraid to say hi :)
Hello and welcome!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Karren wrote: 6 years ago Hello, my name is Karren. 24 yrs old, female... Uhm... I visited the old site from time to time and my old username was 'kuro.lolita'. Didn't post a lot back then but I hope I can be more active now. I mostly like reading M/F and I like writing too but my English is kind of crappy so I just write in spanish... And sometimes... Ehehe~ anyway, hello everyone~
Hi and welcome!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Hi, my name is Emily, I'm 20 years old. Started lurking on the first site quite some time ago and made an account a few years later. I was shocked when I noticed that the previous website was offline, all those awesome stories... gone!
I never really write stories myself because I don't have a lot of tie up experiences (Only self bondage but those stories are kinda boring :P) But I do enjoy reading stories from others.
I was able to recover some stories, let me know if you want to find something, maybe I can help :)
Dude9
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dude9 »

Hey everyone!!

I use to be on the old site but couldn't register my old username so have just added a 9 to my old username :lol:

Here's some info about me:

Preference: Switch
Favourite Tie Up Position: Chair tied or a compromising hogtie.
Favourite Gag: Every single one :lol:

I live in London and would love to chat to like minded people and if you live in the area, maybe meet up for some TUGS if it ever got that far!!

Hope everyone is well :)
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Hi everyone,

After my health declined, I had to leave and take a hiatus, but things are better and I have returned. I was in the hospital for an ablation surgery and had complications for weeks after that. I am just so glad that part is over and I am almost back to a full recovery.

I am in my mid-30s and I love role play and kidnap scenes (males only.) I am mainly on the sub side.

I look forward to reading great stories that everyone has contributed and chat with like-minded folks!
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

Hi all :)! Good to be back! 22 years old, Dutch, and very much enjoying fantasizing about being kidnapped! Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Welcome!
PurpleTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PurpleTurtle »

PurpleTurtle here. My name's Bekka, but here you can call me Turtle. As you can see, I love turtles. I'm 23. I'm a writer. I do write... Stories, but I don't continue them as much as I'd like. I'm American.
PurpleTurtle~
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Hey, I'm Pam, a newbie, hope to make friends and chat. Hit me up if you wanna talk about kidnap games, romantic tie ups or whatever :D
Last edited by BindPam 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cloud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cloud »

I'm Thomas, 28, from France.
I like read stories, and i love role play.
I enjoy kidnapping and burglary soft stories, mostly if it involve knockout (chloroform, gas, neck chop..).

Pm me to know more ;)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

BindPam wrote: 6 years ago Hey, I'm Pam, a newbie, hope to make friends and chat. I'm in the prison known as High School, lol. hit me up if you wanna talk about kidnap games, romantic tie ups or whatever :D
Welcome!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Wow, can't believe this new site has been up for over two months already without me finding it! Just glad that this community has regrouped itself. I was pretty bummed to see the old site shut down, I had been there for 10 years!

Anyway, same name as the old board. 32 year old male, strictly a "Dom", and only interested in bound and gagged women. Love that I have a place to talk bondage again. Cheers!
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Nexus wrote: 6 years ago Wow, can't believe this new site has been up for over two months already without me finding it! Just glad that this community has regrouped itself. I was pretty bummed to see the old site shut down, I had been there for 10 years!

Anyway, same name as the old board. 32 year old male, strictly a "Dom", and only interested in bound and gagged women. Love that I have a place to talk bondage again. Cheers!
Welcome back, Nexus. It's so good to see you back on the site!
Den
Locked Previous topicNext topic