(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Hey everyone. My name is Zeke. I was on the old site, but mostly just looked and read on it. I will try and be more active this time around. :D
I'm always down to chat, but I don't roleplay, as I am really terrible at it XD
JayDee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JayDee »

Hey, everyone

I used to visit the old site from time to time for a couple of months before it went out of order, so some of you might remember me from there. But if you don't or if you just discovered this site, let me introduce myself briefly.

My name's JayDee, I'm into F/m bondage and I'm hoping to meet some like-minded people here. I'm definitely open for a chat (not necessarily bondage-themed one) so just shoot me a PM if you feel like it :)
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Welcome back JeeDee,

It's really nice to see many of the original TUG members back.

Den
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Vixen wrote: 6 years ago Sandy Delarose or Vixen
Hi there... i am part of the old users who... well found this place. i think it's pretty great how we could have a fresh start and continue talking about bondage from inocent ties to lewed heavy bondage. anywho my name's Sandy for the new members or pepole who do not know me...
Hi Sandy! It's awesome to see you back! :) :)

Feel free to tie me anytime ;)
Deleted User 744

Post by Deleted User 744 »

Hey I'm Johnny. Just joined a few days ago, I've only posted in the pics section so far :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Johnny wrote: 6 years ago Hey I'm Johnny. Just joined a few days ago, I've only posted in the pics section so far :D
Welcome aboard, Johnny.
Take a look around and get posting on the story board sections.

Lots to read, enjoy and comment on! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 744

Post by Deleted User 744 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
Johnny wrote: 6 years ago Hey I'm Johnny. Just joined a few days ago, I've only posted in the pics section so far :D
Welcome aboard, Johnny.
Take a look around and get posting on the story board sections.

Lots to read, enjoy and comment on! ;)
Can't wait, thank you :D
Deleted User 641

Post by Deleted User 641 »

Hmm, haven’t gotten around to doing this yet...

Hi there! I’m inky. I'm entirely new to this forum, let alone the old forum. I'm interested in anything m/m, and I'm just glad there are already so many like-minded people here!

See y’all around! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

inky wrote: 6 years ago Hmm, haven’t gotten around to doing this yet...

Hi there! I’m inky. I'm entirely new to this forum, let alone the old forum. I'm interested in anything m/m, and I'm just glad there are already so many like-minded people here!

See y’all around! :D
Welcome aboard mate! Glad to have you here.
Plenty to read and comment on.

Have fun!

dude59641
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dude59641 »

Hey, dude59641 here. I recently found this site a few days and have really enjoyed reading the M/M stories. I am a 23 yo sub, living in the DC area, with a deep interest in bondage, socks, feet, and sports gear. Looking forward to reading great stories, chatting with other individuals, and being active on the forum.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

dude59641 wrote: 6 years ago Hey, dude59641 here. I recently found this site a few days and have really enjoyed reading the M/M stories. I am a 23 yo sub, living in the DC area, with a deep interest in bondage, socks, feet, and sports gear. Looking forward to reading great stories, chatting with other individuals, and being active on the forum.
Hey dude. Welcome onboard, man 8-)

Really glad to hear you plan on being active on the forum!
We definitely need more story reviewers.

Deleted User 853

Post by Deleted User 853 »

Hi, I'm gag (I'm surprised I got a username this rare xD)! Just found this forum, you all seem like my type of people :3 Interested in M/F, F/M, and F/F.
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wolololobondager »

Hello There!
I used to post in the old site, only two stories with multiple parts, I love group bondage stories. And my recent original work on the. New site is a new part for my old story

http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=5607#p5607
Stories that involve a group getting themselves trussed up will always be my kryptonite-anyways, I'm a guy it's just my avatar features a female
Deleted User 810

Post by Deleted User 810 »

Hey there

I was on the old site as GaggedInStaffs, just managed to find my way over here 👋🏻
Ransomdude1991
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ransomdude1991 »

Hi guys

Was on the old forum and luckily found the new one lasr night by accident. Great to have the website back going strong

Ransomdude (Danny)
Ready to get ya
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ransomdude1991 wrote: 6 years ago Hi guys
Was on the old forum and luckily found the new one lasr night by accident. Great to have the website back going strong
Ransomdude (Danny)
Welcome back to the board, Danny!
Glad you had that "accident" 8-)

Hope you're up to the task of helping us keep the board strong!
We need all the "writing arms" we can get ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back [mention]songhun[/mention]! Glad to see you were able to find your way back to TUGs 8-)

jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

Hey all, I'm jocktied10 (Jake) from the old site. Mostly a lurker but now that I'm out of school I hope to be adding content to the site. I'm into socks (especially sockgags), nikes, and general athletic gear ties. M/M only. I don't really roleplay but am always looking for guys to talk tugs or exchange photos/videos with. Feel free to hit me up here or on Kik (redcas12). I'm in North Carolina so I would be down for a potential tugs meetup with other guys in the southeast US.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]jocktied10[/mention] Welcome back to TUGs Jake! I thought you'd never introduce yourself!
Glad you decided to step out of lurking 8-) If you're into socks, athletic gear and bondage, you're definitely in the right place.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions here in the future!

jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @jocktied10 Welcome back to TUGs Jake! I thought you'd never introduce yourself!
Glad you decided to step out of lurking 8-) If you're into socks, athletic gear and bondage, you're definitely in the right place.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions here in the future!
Thanks man, looking forward to contributing and seeing the site grow!
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

Well, I am here now again, too...
Experienced bondage rigger and photographer...wrote some stories for the old board, too.
Love to put sweet damsels into tight, inescapable rope bondage :)
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Hey, Im Connor. I used the old site for a bit, but it shut down pretty soon after I joined. I hope to be a bit more involved on this site, and write some more stories for it.

My bondage preferences are scenarios of distress- girl detectives being caught is my absolute favorite, but things like burglaries gone wrong are good too. Anything that has a story amd peril to it.

For non-bondage, Im a big fan of video games (Overwatch and Fire Emblem are the best). I also like Star Trek if the name didnt give it away
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
Deleted User 907

Post by Deleted User 907 »

Hey everyone, I'm Chris. I was using the old site for quite a while and am excited to see it revived!

Male, straight, switch (prefer sub). I've always been an addict to the bondage lifestyle. I've brought it up to all my girlfriends and close gal friends, but have barely gotten anywhere in terms of experience. The most immersive experience I was involved with was with a highschool girlfriend, and I miss that relationship. We would roleplay online as switch roles and exchange stories, but that simmered away when we went to college. I've unfortunately only had very basic bondage experiences in the real world aka hands tied to the headboard, but nothing to the level of which I've always fantasized...

I have a good amount of self bondage experience learning techniques from online videos. I grew up in the great state of Texas but have recently moved to the Seattle area for a job. I hope to find a girl as into bondage as I am so we can use one another for each other's amusement :D . In the mean time, I hope to find other enthusiasts to roleplay with and exchange stories!

I check this site frequently, so PM me with anything on your mind!
Deleted User 554

Post by Deleted User 554 »

I’ve been on this site a while. Figured I should actually put something here.

I’m from Texas. I personally don’t like the idea of being tied myself, but I’ve always enjoyed the sight of girls tied up. I have never actually had the chance to tie up anyone in my life due to me being super worried about how that sounds to other people, so I mostly get by here through the anonymity of the internet

My main interests as far as bondage go are a hogtie or a chair tie, and I absolutely love the site of a girl in boots.
Last edited by Deleted User 554 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I am another from the old site - same username. I'm in the Richmond VA area USA. Until recently, I thought I was 100% tier but due to lack of a partner, I have started doing some self-bondage and discovered that I do like being tied up. I will only play/role play with ladies 18+ but will talk with anyone. I am also a veteran amateur photographer (18+ must include female(s)). (Amateur means that I take pix for fun, not profit.)
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Locked Previous topicNext topic