(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Sex: male
Orientation: straight
Tie up role: Top or switch
Looking for: partner and or photo models
Interests: Bondage, photography
Travel: Yes within 2 hours or so
Absolutely requirements (partner): biological female, age 18+, likes being barefoot, willing to experiment with a variety of activities
Hard limits: Smoking/vaping, illegal drugs, alcohol abuse
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Hi my name is Jason and I live it Utah, US. I like basketball, BMX, video games, music and movies. But my biggest secret is that I love bondage. I love rope, latex, tape, hogties, mummification and spread eagle. I don’t have a partner though. If you are looking for a partner private message me. I am also a Mormon so I would not want anything sexual or related to that. ONLY bondage.
Jason Gines
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Hi my name is Jason and I live it Utah, US. I like basketball, BMX, video games, music and movies. But my biggest secret is that I love bondage. I love rope, latex, tape, hogties, mummification and spread eagle. I don’t have a partner though. If you are looking for a partner private message me. I am also a Mormon so I would not want anything sexual or related to that. ONLY bondage.
Jason Gines
Deleted User 482

Post by Deleted User 482 »

Hi! I'm Capt1vePr1nc3ss.
I really enjoy damsel in distress roleplay with "light bondage" scenarios. Elven princess, snooping detective, and defeated superheroine are just a few of my favorite roles.
I really look forward to meeting others on this forum!
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

Hello!

I'm Andris, 20 years old and from Austria, currently living in south Germany. I found this site when I was looking for bondage stories online and lurked through it for a few days.
About myself, I have not very much experience with real life bondage and would like to find people to chat and roleplay with while reading stories.
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
FeetMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FeetMaster »

I found this site a few days ago and finally decided to register

I am 28 years old, I am living in New York, I am bisexual and I like to torment my subs with my dirty socks and smelly shoes :twisted:

I hope to post some experiences soon and maybe some fictional stories
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

As everyone has stated, ims from the old site, but for all the new faces. Im a native southern californian, but due to work, im gonna be.....around...and for an extended time. I like to believe im an approachable guy but you can be the judges of that. Ill chat to anyone about anything, i just like to distract myself from my current situation (thats something we can talk about lol). I also love to rp as the dominant when i can(with females only, sorry, just more comfortable that way), my availability and ability to reply is day-to-day but i promise that i only have the best intentions if we rp. So say hi :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FeetMaster[/mention]
Welcome aboard, dude!

Haha, you're like my long lost twin brother 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FeetMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FeetMaster »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @FeetMaster
Welcome aboard, dude!

Haha, you're like my long lost twin brother 8-)

Thank you my friend.

I say the same about you, it's always good to meet someone who knows how to treat the bois nowadays 8-)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Female
20s
Bi
Switch, mostly sub
Likes-gags, blindfolds, tight tieuups.
Hates-pain, blood, body fluid, death and near death play.

Other interests maths and physics. More a,nerd than a geek girl but it does,not allitterate.

I was on the old site.

Please no requests for RP without some intro, and take note I do not have sex tied up.
Last edited by Gaggedgeekgirl 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

Ayooo, I came from the old site but was unaware of this one til a couple days ago so I made another account :D I mostly just lurk since I dont have too much to say :|

I'm mainly a sub who likes to obey, I'm from Central NY in my early 20s, never been tied up irl ;/. I have a preference towards women but enjoy RPing with guys as well :) Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any other questions cause I can't think of too much right now. I'll be lurking fairly frequently to get used to the new site!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, welcome aboard but, please, don't just lurk - React!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Drumtime
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drumtime »

Hey all! Enjoy reading any and all stories, as long as they are somewhat realistic! I was definitely a lurker in the previous page, but have been around since it was on asstr.org. I have plenty of stories to share that I will try to get posted in the future, and am always looking for play partners in the Midwest USA!
Deleted User 520

Post by Deleted User 520 »

ricktied same from the old forum. Too bad that one ended. Read a lot of great things and got to know a lot of people. Wasn't as active for a while hopefully here will be different. Hope to meet some of the old as well as new people I may cross paths with.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard once more.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ricktied[/mention] Welcome back, bud!
Glad to hear you plan on being more active!

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

[spoiler][/spoiler] It is I, TamatoaShiny123. I had no idea that a new forum was created until 20 minutes ago when I stumbled across this website. So, I'm back! Yay!
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Hey all, Llama here
Was on the old site, now on this one and happy to see the new site is flourishing.
From the Northwest, UK.
Into all things tie-up
Hit me up with any PMs, if you so fancy.
Kinky twenty-something bisexual.

PM if you're bored
SupermanFan522
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan522 »

I'm sorry it's taking me this long to introduce myself on the new site, I too am really bummed Tieupgames.net went under and seems like it's not coming back (not even to archive the old stories), but it's great that things seem to be slowly bouncing back on this new site. Well, as you can probably gather, I'm a pretty big Superman fan, on the old site my username was ClarkKentAKASuperman, but I ended up having to change it when I couldn't use it again on this site.
Deleted User 581

Post by Deleted User 581 »

Hello everyone, read stories on the old site, but never registered or posted. Thought i missed my chance when the site went down, but happy to see it back up. Ill be posting my experiences soon.

Name: Vincent (Vince)
From the US, not stating where.
Height 5'7"
Figure:slim
Sexual preference: Both, so (Bi)
Favorite tie position, hogtie
Favorite gag: cleave gag with stuffing

I am excited to meet and share my experiences with everyone.

Things I enjoy related to bondage: hogties, handcuffs, blindfolds, feet worship, speedos, and it might be weird but, my first experience with tie ups was me being stuffed inside a sleeping bag, so i have a bit of a fetish for it. If you have any of the same interests, message me. I love to talk bondage! :D

Later!
AlexUSA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexUSA »

I am back. :twisted:
OK, OK... So I have a bandana fetish. Don't you like to tie up cute girls who have a tough side or come to you ready with their own blindfold/gag?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AlexUSA wrote: 6 years ago I am back. :twisted:
Welcome back bud!

AlexUSA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexUSA »

Does anybody think they could somehow get my stories back out of whatever hole they fell in? In particular, "Seasons of Friendship." But anything would count. It'd be much appreciated. I'd like to continue it with new chapters added throughout.
Last edited by AlexUSA 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
OK, OK... So I have a bandana fetish. Don't you like to tie up cute girls who have a tough side or come to you ready with their own blindfold/gag?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AlexUSA wrote: 6 years ago Does anybody think they could somehow get my stories back out of whatever hole they fell in? It'd be much appreciated. I'd to continue it with new chapters scattered.
Not the place to be asking this.
Post on a new thread to ask if one of the members has your stories saved up somewhere.

Deleted User 589

Post by Deleted User 589 »

Hey Everyone! I'm from the old site, but for those who don't know me:

Preference: Switch
Favourite Tie Up Position: Mummification (Although any tie up is appreciated ;) )
Favourite Gag: This is too hard to choose haha! A good stuffing wrap gag maybe?

I love to role play, so feel free to message me whenever and we can discuss possible scenarios!
Locked Previous topicNext topic