(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Deleted User 270

Post by Deleted User 270 »

My name's Tyler (Duh lol)
I'm a 16 year old American
I'm mostly a sub but will be a switch sometimes.
I'm a pretty uninteresting person, but feel feel free to message me!
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Hi. nitronovice here (same name as from the old board), from Toronto, Canada.
I don't post often, but when I do, it's usually pictures. Those who might remember me from the old site know I like wearing uniforms and being tied up.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

Hi,

Daniel here. 22 year old university student majoring in history and currently book in a BA/ma Prof gram for medevial and early modern history and religious studies.

I’m a switch. Happy to chat kinky or about religion, history, books and rp.

Happy to rp with any gender and opennto a wide range of elements in rp.

I like a realistic/historical component or a fantasy component.

I especially like rp involving skintight outfits, various forms of restraint but especially rope bondage and vac beds.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Hello

My name is Matthew and this is my first comment on the forum (I followed the old one but I never posted it). I'm 19 years old, I'm sub and I have a special appreciation for severe restrictions, sometimes :D. I also have a relationship with a Dom for some time.

I am mainly in M / M to write and read, I also have some real experiences that I plan to publish soon
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] Welcome on board, boi! Glad to see you finally posting. Hope to see you taking a more active role on here this time. Lots of subs on here for you to play with. Play nice and behave yourself ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Back from the dead! Put off registering because I was afraid we lost too much of the community when the last site went down. RIP TieUpGames.net. :( But upon seeing how involved everyone is, I had to join in. For anyone that chatted with me on the old forum and changed your username, let me know so I'm not confused when you message me! For everyone else, hi. My name is SolidSnickerdoodle, and I like bondage. :D

Kik: SolidSnickerdoodle
Deleted User 316

Post by Deleted User 316 »

Hello, you might remember me from such usernames as Georgiacocooned... Yeah i never spelled it right and i just left it.... UNTILL NOW

GeorgiaSilk baby

Hehe well hello, all glad to be back on the such faniliar site and i am happy to make new friends and catch up with some old ones hope to see you all soon :)
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Mister The Edge, 33M
NC, USA
Straight Switch
Deleted User 379

Post by Deleted User 379 »

Hi all im sydney! same name on the old site! I was truly sad when the old one vanished! But the new place looks great. looking for roleplays interesting bondage and scenarios are my favorite i love to be bound and try and escape only to be thrown into something much worse. message me on here for my kik if your interested in a roleplay!
Londit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Londit »

Hello Londit here
28 y.o French guy enjoying reading mostly F/M and F/F stories. So glad the site is coming back, good job for that and thank you :)
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Hey I’m DTbound! I’m a guy who’s into tying up girls! Feel free to PM if you wanna chat.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

LK3869 here, or just "LK" when available ...
New here and on DeviantArt for 5 months ( same name, also have a "clean" page called "niceLK" )... I draw a lot, Male on Male only ...
been drawing TUG scenes since I was 8 or 10, used myself as a model and so did a lot of self-bondage but never really tried it with someone else ( should have but was shy and dumb, and now is too late to start - was born in '77)... So frustration fuelled my "creations" and now that I enjoy a more happy life, I do it for the thrill of it ;)
I'm french but been open to other cultures since very young, so hope I'm not too cliché...
I see mecanisms and patterns everywhere, so don't be surprised : I may post quite "clinical" comments but I'm lost in the joys of kinks like everyone here...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm sure that any replies you make will be aprreciated.
Knightvin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knightvin »

Hi I am knightvin, the Asian guy from the old site
tieddude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieddude »

Hey there!

I've been around the old site for a while, though didn't post very much. Hopefully this site gains the same community and activity that the previous did!
Mmmph
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Activity is bound to increase if writers get feedback from other members.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]tieddude[/mention]
Hello and welcome back! Hope you intend and helping us reach that goal.
Now get posting! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago Activity is bound to increase if writers get feedback from other members.
THIS. It's the one thing that most makes me give up on groups; when I write and write and write and no one responds. That is why I so appreciate your comments, old bean, despite my stories not being quite in your favorite vein. You understand the importance of feedback! All the best to you.
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

I am the one the only notorious rper known on the old site as Cricks5 before that was banned and an old story at that. Afterwards I returned as "Chad Rockwell" after I learned usernames could be changed there. My alt account if anyone even remembers was Azurena Evans and yes I made up my alt literally.

As for who I am, besides an rper obviously, I am 34, divorced straight male. Eternal bookworm. I play Magic the Gathering, Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest with Jayariel as my app game name. I also play on a certain server Magic Rush: Heroes on my Android. I do too much fb gaming so I do not dare reveal a single of those games here because I will be found too easily then. I own and created some Fb pages and I help run others. I am an otaku and a cosplayer who has only attended Salt Lake City Comic Con and FanX in fall 2014 and 2015, both last year and plan on attending the Salt Lake City FanX Comic Con this year.

I used to write for Moviepilot actually as a Creator until the site went down but they thankfully sent me every article I posted there. https://zerocurewdracolich.deviantart.com

Edited for future reference because I have no desire to be referred to ever by my real name here.
Last edited by jayarieldrillowup 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
SkareKrowMLT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SkareKrowMLT »

Hello everyone it's SkareKrowMLT, same as the old site.
Still into M/F ,F/F Role-playing, if anyone is interested.
Also enjoying reading M/F , and F/F storys.
I also have ideas for stories , and hope to help fill the site.
Duct tape, ripe , ball gags , tape gags , are just some of the things I like, don't forget ticking. :)
SkareKrowMLT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SkareKrowMLT »

Hello everyone it's SkareKrowMLT, same as the old site.
Still into M/F ,F/F Role-playing, if anyone is interested.
Also enjoying reading M/F , and F/F storys.
I also have ideas for stories , and hope to help fill the site.
Duct tape, ripe , ball gags , tape gags , are just some of the things I like, don't forget ticking. :)
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

Hello, I'm Jake..

I was sockgaggedjason on the old TUGs, now just sockgagged because I go by Jake now.

I'm an experienced bondage dom (and sometimes sub) who likes to do in person scenes with other guys. Sometimes I like to role play online, especially if kidnaps or hazing themes are involved.

I'm tall and fit. Attached is a current pic (8 months ago) of me posing for a photo shoot. 37, 6'4", 210lb, blonde, size 12.5 shoe.

Looking for online role play or possible in person scenes. Please be able to share a face picture if that's of interest.

Oh yea big likes:
bondage (duh)
gags (big thing for me!)
sports gear (esp football and wrestling)
kidnap and hazing scenes
smells... like socks, or various sports gear w a scent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Hey guys, sniffingyoursocks like on the old page here.

Still loving bondage (especially duct tape), smelly socks, sneakers and feet of Alpha men...and lots of other, kinky stuff. Just ask when interested :)

And still owned by THE Master, bondagefreak.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

Meac here, long time lurker; who began his lurking back on the old site.

I am from eastern Europe, for one.
Into m/m, 75% sub, likes ballgags, and hogties.
Other than tying not into anything else that much however.
As a note I've never been in a real situation other than some I created myself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic