(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Letmetieyouup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Letmetieyouup »

Hi guys, I'm letmetieyouup
An avid fan of anime, spent most of my days of childhood watching those.

But something inside me was tingling, that desire for bondage, gag etc.

Just a simple man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , I have principles that I trying to limit my desires, but sometimes I got to let go and release it.
I respect everyone's desires and kinda submissive sometimes (mostly dom tho, lul, idk anymore, haha)

Feel free to talk to me about bondage, anime, etc.
I'm open for Conversations, feel free to PM.

I'm M also, not homo. But, I don't care about anyone's sexual preferences, for as long as we could get along fine : ) .

I kinda want to try to do some tie up stuff with you peeps,
Never done it with someone before. But i did try to self-bondage, it failed, lul, hahaha.

Hope to be friends with you peeps..... Reeeeee
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I'm Mike 28 male,US,
I like lifting weights,reading books,occasional video games and I'm a movie buff as for bondage
Well...........I love it! I like seeing girls tied up and I like the be tied up. I've never gotten to tie a woman up but I really want to and the one time I got tied up was by a dominatrix and it was incredible. I love chatting about fantasies and interests....ropes,gags,as long as its tight😉
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago Hi, Jess here from the UK.

Found this site a few days ago and seems fun. I like the idea of being tied up much more than tying up.

Feel free to chat if you like :)
Another fellow UK member! ☺ I know this post is 2 weeks old now, but welcome to the group.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago Hi, Jess here from the UK.

Found this site a few days ago and seems fun. I like the idea of being tied up much more than tying up.

Feel free to chat if you like :)
Welcome from a fellow uk member :) do feel free to message :)
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Been lurking while I pluck up the courage to say hi, but you all seem friendly enough. ^^'

North East Englander here, 28, M interested in M. Looking for like minded folk to chat with while I explore my interests. Big fan of a lot of the works on here, some very talented folks indeed! :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]CorbD91[/mention] Welcome onboard, mate!
Really glad to hear you're enjoying some stories on here.
I hope you'll be commenting on those tales you've enjoyed and/or that you're still enjoying!

Welcome aboard ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

I've been enjoying your stories in particular, currently working my way through BAGIASB, it's super long!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]CorbD91[/mention] Glad to hear it, mate!

Can't wait for you to start commenting on there.
You'll notice that there's invitations to do so throughout, and as you make your way through the thread, you'll also notice that my readers are commenting and reviewing different parts of the story, depending on where they're at in their reading.

The best way to go about it to state which part of the story you're at in your review.
Can't wait to hear from you again, bud.

Cheers!

Steph0805
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steph0805 »

Hi guys I’m steph. I’ve been lurking and reading a bunch of stories for a couple weeks now and really wanted to join. Idk what I’d consider myself, I know I like bondage and to see others tied up, but beyond that I’m not sure how I’d fit I to that. Does that make sense? Anyway I hope to meet some of you and maybe build up the courage to post my own stories. Hopefully you guys like them and me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Steph0805 wrote: 3 years ago Hi guys I’m steph. I’ve been lurking and reading a bunch of stories for a couple weeks now and really wanted to join. Idk what I’d consider myself, I know I like bondage and to see others tied up, but beyond that I’m not sure how I’d fit I to that. Does that make sense? Anyway I hope to meet some of you and maybe build up the courage to post my own stories. Hopefully you guys like them and me.
Welcome onboard, Steph!
Always thrilled to have new members join us ;)

Glad to hear you've been enjoying the stories on here these past weeks.
I'd encourage you to comment on the one's you've enjoyed.
You'll realize just how important feedback is to authors once you post stories of your own.

Cheers!

CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Hi there and welcome to the forum Steph0805!!! Hope you enjoy your time with us. And when you feel comfortable. Share your stories
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
andaval10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andaval10 »

Hi. I am a kinky male from Turkey. I am into rope bondage and gags. My favourite positions are hogtie and frogtie, I mostly like OTM gags. Also have a foot fetish, only female feet though. I mostly like to be tied up and selfbondage if I dont have a partner to tie me up. So do not hesitate to PM me if you'd like to roleplay.
Rope bunny.
everyone
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by everyone »

Hello,

I am into bondage and i also have a fetish for satin/polyamide nylon and also like fur. Because i like those materials i am also into down-jackets/parka's and also hoods lined with fur or with a fur trim gets me off, especially wearing satin (like a pyjama or thin overshirt) below a jacket with smooth polyamide nylon is a very nice feeling. Also blankets with these materials get me rock hard.

When i see people wear such down-jackets i always try to imagine how they feel wearing it and i want to feel it too.

I also have fantasies of being tied up or tieing someone else up with such jackets or inside sleeping bags.
Being tied up sounds fun, but the real fun starts when you want to get out.
Thejeppo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thejeppo »

everyone wrote: 3 years ago Hello,

I am into bondage and i also have a fetish for satin/polyamide nylon and also like fur. Because i like those materials i am also into down-jackets/parka's and also hoods lined with fur or with a fur trim gets me off, especially wearing satin (like a pyjama or thin overshirt) below a jacket with smooth polyamide nylon is a very nice feeling. Also blankets with these materials get me rock hard.

When i see people wear such down-jackets i always try to imagine how they feel wearing it and i want to feel it too.

I also have fantasies of being tied up or tieing someone else up with such jackets or inside sleeping bags.
I got caught trying on my housemates down coat, which goes to my knees. They tied me while wearing it. Roped knees, ankles, wrists, elbows, gagged and left with hood up. I was there for about an hour.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Hi everyone

I think i never right my intro when i subcribe 2 year ago. First i was a member of the old site and i enjoy reading the tug stories them. I'm still enjoy reading today those story's. I just show up now because of some even i have in the last 2 year how force me take a break of many thing, now i back. I'm mostly a Drawing artist, not then i can creat great story, but because i'm a poor writer. Funny in the other hand i good verbal storyteller probably because of 12 year of role playing game table top. As a artist i'm not like 90% of them, i don't have a style spécifiquely. I can draw praticely all style us comic book, manga, franco-belge''europeen'', realistic, ETC... I counter effect i do not suceed all the time, so made some time really bad work. I don't have a spécific fetish per say. Yes, i love Damsel in distress and bondage other then thas, i don't have one fetish more driving me, i go more with the flow. One other reason i love tug stories is there are a good source of inspiration for my drawing.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
maggiebound

Post by maggiebound »

Hi everyone.

My name is Maggie. Longtime lurker who decided to take the plunge and sign up!

Love classic damsel in distress stories with plenty of rope and tight gags.

:)
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Hey everybody, I'm Jack. Long time lurker going all the way back to the original Canuck page. I'm into sensual bondage stories where I get to tie up women, and much kinkier "straight guy gets tied up by a gay man for the first time" adventures. Thanks everybody for all the stories over the years.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

gustorak wrote: 3 years ago Hi everyone
I think i never right my intro when i subcribe 2 year ago. First i was a member of the old site and i enjoy reading the tug stories them. I'm still enjoy reading today those story's.
Bonjour gustorak, et bienvenue à bord !
Heureux de voir un autre Québécois se joindre à nous !

gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
gustorak wrote: 3 years ago Hi everyone
I think i never right my intro when i subcribe 2 year ago. First i was a member of the old site and i enjoy reading the tug stories them. I'm still enjoy reading today those story's.
Bonjour gustorak, et bienvenue à bord !
Heureux de voir un autre Québécois se joindre à nous !
Merci

Oui je suis un ancien de l'ancien site mais quand je suis inscris au site il 2 ans, sais arrivé au même moment que j'ai des problèmes voilà pourquoi je viens juste d'être plus actif.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
ChelseaEevee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChelseaEevee »

Hiii I'm Chelsea. I'm back after a hiatus and my PMs are open, feel free to drop in and say hi.
Will
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Will »

Hi, Will from North West UK here!

I've been visiting this site for a long time and finally decided to create myself a login. Hit me up and we can chat!
tomace
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomace »

Hi
My name is Tom
I just joined here
Looking for people to chat with,
Talk about tie up games . Share experiences .
Maybe even role play.
Send a message I’d you are interested . 😊
Katyana
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katyana »

Hello, my name is Tanya and I'm 19 years old! I really like the idea of being tied up because of a lost bet or as a challenge! I don't RP often, but my PMs are open regardless!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

It’s just occurred to me that although I’ve had an account for 3 months that I never did introduce myself :lol:

Hello, WillHBonney here. It’s not my real name I just picked it because I’m interested in Billy the Kid.
I’m a straight male in my mid 20s from Scotland.

I’ve written a few stories here already, all F/M which is what I’m interested in.
Feel free to drop me a PM for a chat at any time (although no RP please).
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Hi! This is something like introducing myself, but also like to hear about others, their likes and dislikes.

Personally I am from Argentina, male, love bondage and have a huge silk scarf fetish .
Love to be tightly bound to a chair, gagged and blindfolded and to be kept like this for a small amount of time (or maybe not so small :D)

I love to hear from you!!! Thanks! :)
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Locked Previous topicNext topic