***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Trulee wrote: 5 months ago
yorkshiredude27 wrote: 5 months ago
Trulee wrote: 5 months ago Hey my names Trulee. Been a member for quite a while and nearly forgot about the site but thinking of starting to post a bit. Nice to meet everyone
Welcome to the site :)
Thank you :)
You’re very welcome :)
TapedUpBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedUpBoy »

Hi, I'm Archie, from England. Mostly into being tied up and reading stories about guys being overpowered. Nice to meet you all
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@TapedUpBoy
Welcome aboard, boy! Make yourself at home and have fun!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TapedUpBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedUpBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 months ago @TapedUpBoy
Welcome aboard, boy! Make yourself at home and have fun!
Thank you!
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MelissaMade »

Hi, I'm Melissa. I'm a long time lurker of the board and finally decided to make an account.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, @MelissaMade.
It's always good when some lurker comes into the light.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

TapedUpBoy wrote: 4 months ago Hi, I'm Archie, from England. Mostly into being tied up and reading stories about guys being overpowered. Nice to meet you all
Welcome!
KidnapMyHeart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnapMyHeart »

Hey, I'm new to the community. Been awhile since I've signed up to a message board but, I'm a writer; been interested in kidnapping stories since I was young - it all started with Peter Pan. Also found out the interest runs in my family as my mom was a Dominatrix and I tried my hand at it in my 'younger' years. I just turned 39 so, that's my past but, love to write this sort of content and read it. I look forward to getting to know other writers that are into the same thing or just in general. I plan to start writing here; I don't know if fan fictions are allowed? I have one particular one that I've been writing called 'Prisoner of Tenerife Sea' it's posted on another web page but, could always post what I have here? If fan fic isn't allowed, I can always change names. It takes place in the 1600's and this female pirate captures a crew; which happens to hold a first officer whom she is interested in almost instantly. However, her heart has been hardened way before and so, she more or less plays mind games with him while dominating him. There is something familiar about the female pirate, but the first officer cannot quite place why. The chapters are always between 4K to 8K words; it's a Harry Styles fan fic - sort of got roped into writing this because a friend requested it and subsequently...I'm still trying to figure out how and why I'm still writing it as I'm usually an original stories sort of girl; but, nevertheless; lots of rope, chains, some slight humiliation. A bit of everything.

Here's the summary:

He was her captive, she was a pirate. The infatuation with him was instant; but the heart is no good when it can't love. She wanted control, he yearned to escape. Perhaps, there was always something more.

Anyhow. I'm just a natural redheaded, blue eyed 39 yr old female from Florida. I am an amputee and I live with and help my aging mom. She's a veteran and has trouble driving at night, so I'm living with her and together we have a total of 5 dogs and 3 cats. All rescues from bad homes; my other 2 cats were adopted from the shelter. The third cat I inherited from my grandfather last year when he passed. I'm working on getting a cricut store up and running. Nothing all that exciting about me, but I do hope to eventually become more active on this board and eventually make it to the request section if others like my story of writing. Anyhow, I'm an open book and enjoy chatting.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

KidnapMyHeart wrote: 4 months ago Hey, I'm new to the community. Been awhile since I've signed up to a message board but, I'm a writer; been interested in kidnapping stories since I was young - it all started with Peter Pan. Also found out the interest runs in my family as my mom was a Dominatrix and I tried my hand at it in my 'younger' years. I just turned 39 so, that's my past but, love to write this sort of content and read it. I look forward to getting to know other writers that are into the same thing or just in general. I plan to start writing here; I don't know if fan fictions are allowed? I have one particular one that I've been writing called 'Prisoner of Tenerife Sea' it's posted on another web page but, could always post what I have here? If fan fic isn't allowed, I can always change names. It takes place in the 1600's and this female pirate captures a crew; which happens to hold a first officer whom she is interested in almost instantly. However, her heart has been hardened way before and so, she more or less plays mind games with him while dominating him. There is something familiar about the female pirate, but the first officer cannot quite place why. The chapters are always between 4K to 8K words; it's a Harry Styles fan fic - sort of got roped into writing this because a friend requested it and subsequently...I'm still trying to figure out how and why I'm still writing it as I'm usually an original stories sort of girl; but, nevertheless; lots of rope, chains, some slight humiliation. A bit of everything.

Here's the summary:

He was her captive, she was a pirate. The infatuation with him was instant; but the heart is no good when it can't love. She wanted control, he yearned to escape. Perhaps, there was always something more.

Anyhow. I'm just a natural redheaded, blue eyed 39 yr old female from Florida. I am an amputee and I live with and help my aging mom. She's a veteran and has trouble driving at night, so I'm living with her and together we have a total of 5 dogs and 3 cats. All rescues from bad homes; my other 2 cats were adopted from the shelter. The third cat I inherited from my grandfather last year when he passed. I'm working on getting a cricut store up and running. Nothing all that exciting about me, but I do hope to eventually become more active on this board and eventually make it to the request section if others like my story of writing. Anyhow, I'm an open book and enjoy chatting.

Welcome to the board, I don't think there is any issue with posting something relating to fan fiction.
Anaya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Anaya »

Hello my name is Ana. Been a fan a long time and now looking to join the forum
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Welcome to the forum @Anaya !
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

KidnapMyHeart wrote: 4 months ago Hey, I'm new to the community. Been awhile since I've signed up to a message board but, I'm a writer; been interested in kidnapping stories since I was young - it all started with Peter Pan. Also found out the interest runs in my family as my mom was a Dominatrix and I tried my hand at it in my 'younger' years. I just turned 39 so, that's my past but, love to write this sort of content and read it. I look forward to getting to know other writers that are into the same thing or just in general. I plan to start writing here; I don't know if fan fictions are allowed? I have one particular one that I've been writing called 'Prisoner of Tenerife Sea' it's posted on another web page but, could always post what I have here? If fan fic isn't allowed, I can always change names. It takes place in the 1600's and this female pirate captures a crew; which happens to hold a first officer whom she is interested in almost instantly. However, her heart has been hardened way before and so, she more or less plays mind games with him while dominating him. There is something familiar about the female pirate, but the first officer cannot quite place why. The chapters are always between 4K to 8K words; it's a Harry Styles fan fic - sort of got roped into writing this because a friend requested it and subsequently...I'm still trying to figure out how and why I'm still writing it as I'm usually an original stories sort of girl; but, nevertheless; lots of rope, chains, some slight humiliation. A bit of everything.

Here's the summary:

Look forward to seeing your work! Historical bondage setting are prime real estate that all too often seem to go ignored!
Anaya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Anaya »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 4 months ago Welcome to the forum @Anaya !
Thank you!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Anaya wrote: 4 months ago Hello my name is Ana. Been a fan a long time and now looking to join the forum
Welcome to the site! :)
Anaya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Anaya »

Thank you!
kylewilde
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kylewilde »

Hey, I'm Seth. I'm from Brisbane Australia, 29M. Long time TUG fan (was on the old forums before they shut down) finally made an account here.
KidnapMyHeart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnapMyHeart »

kylewilde wrote: 3 months ago Hey, I'm Seth. I'm from Brisbane Australia, 29M. Long time TUG fan (was on the old forums before they shut down) finally made an account here.
Welcome to the board. :-)

This is my first time here or ever hearing about bondage stories or a forum dedicated just to it. It does not disappoint. lol. I'm reading a lot of great stories. I even posted one up in the adult section (a fanfic) and I'm going to get around to commenting on others stories as well. Love the board so far and it's lovely meeting others with the same interests/writing interests.
KidnapMyHeart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnapMyHeart »

Anaya wrote: 4 months ago Hello my name is Ana. Been a fan a long time and now looking to join the forum
Welcome to the board Ana. lol New as well. I never thought there would be a board dedicated just to bondage stories. It's awesome for sure.
KidnapMyHeart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnapMyHeart »

[/quote]Look forward to seeing your work! Historical bondage setting are prime real estate that all too often seem to go ignored!
[/quote]

Thanks! I posted it up in the stories for Adults section here as it will have some uncomfortable scenes (nothing that will break forum rules). It's called 'Prisoner of Tenerife Sea' I have six chapters posted. It's more a fan fic; a Harry Styles one. lol - My friend is a huge fan of his and long story short, I lost a bet and owed her a story. It's not one I'm really trying with, but she told me what she wanted (she's into bondage, one of the things her and I have common ground on) and so, she told me she wanted a 1600's HS pirate story so - this is what I'm giving her. lol I take pride in my work, so it's not a bad one; but my writing is a lot better when I am not roped (lol) into writing fan fic. I hope to showcase another one of my stories. That one is called 'Tied' and it's def more on the bondage side. It's about this guy who loses his pregnant fiance due to a robbery gone wrong and falls into a deep depression. He lives in a cabin out in bfe. Well, unbeknownst to him, the girl who hails from America, got to England (where the story takes place) and promptly robs a bank with a female hostage that she took beforehand for leverage. She happens to find his cabin as luck would seem not to be on his side and he tries to take himself out by turning on his car in the garage with all spaces plugged up. So basically, goes to sleep from carbon monoxide inhalation. She ends up finding him unconscious. Because she had medical training in the military back in the US; she was able to save him. The guy wakes up tied to his bed completely confused and antics ensues for 6 weeks after that. lol. I should have the first chapter to that sometime this week, hopefully.
me1931
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by me1931 »

Hi all! Been lurking on here for several years but decided to be a bit more active as a new year thing. Was around on the old board for quite a long time under a similar but not exactly the same username, had several stories there. Always excited to chat to more people!
Discord: kt1994
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

kylewilde wrote: 3 months ago Hey, I'm Seth. I'm from Brisbane Australia, 29M. Long time TUG fan (was on the old forums before they shut down) finally made an account here.
Welcome (back, lol)
gymnastjaimie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gymnastjaimie »

just looking to read and make friends.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

gymnastjaimie wrote: 3 months ago just looking to read and make friends.
Welcome to the board.

Best way to make friends is to comment on their stories and eventually write your own ;)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
TUGjb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGjb »

Hello! Looking to make friends and share videos to everyone!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, @TUGjb
Have a look around and see what you like, then comment. You never know, you might even feel moved to start writing.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic