***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey xtc why can’t I read private messages? Thanks in advance
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago Hey xtc why can’t I read private messages? Thanks in advance
I can tell you this:
you'll need ten regular posts. Comment stories, f.e.. Visit new user information also!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention]
[mention]Nainur[/mention] is quite right. We were getting members who signed up merely to troll the pms so, as we are a story site, we decided that ten contributions to the story threads (either stories or comments) would be required before the pms would be available.

Hope that helps.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ahh ok that makes sense, well I’ve just posted my first chapter of a new story so shouldn’t take long, thanks a lot guys 😊
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of Tugswriters.
Unknown Abductor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Unknown Abductor »

Greetings. I am Unknown Abductor or UA. I've been writing creatively for quite some time now (the better part of two decades) and am eager to write/cowrite with some fine folks over here.

I heard about this site from several folks aboard Nabber's Empire and thought I'd check this place out.
A detailed sort of writer since a young age, with some decades of experience doing so.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Start writing when ready. Please be aware that pms will become available following your first ten contributions to story posts.
seoulpower

Post by seoulpower »

Hey! Been lurking for a while, finally decided to maybe start contributing stories and comments! I'm a 28 (almost 29) yo male from the US. I love tug stories involving women tied up. I have a handful of experiences (mostly mature/adult stories) and I'm still a little nervous about posting them but we'll see what happens :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Post when ready. People will always offer help.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Hey everyone, been a long time reader and finally decided to create an account. I am a 31 year old straight male with a sock fetish. I enjoy both F/M AND M/M stories as I enjoy being helpless and not having control. I plan to write stories from both angles eventually! Thanks!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome into the light! Post when ready.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I'm mostly into F/F and M/F, I also like original scenarios but apart from that I'd say that I'm pretty much average
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Hey guys I've just joined today after some careful thought into it that I really wanted to immerse myself in another bondage community online. I say this coming from DA not that I'm really speak to a lot of people over there in fact hardly anyone really. My user name on here is the same one I use for DA as well. I couldn't think of any other to use.

I'm a bit nervous sometimes at introducing myself to others online and a tad socially awkward at times for that matter. I stumbled across this site the other day after looking for some more bondage fiction to read. For years I have been reading from tied and true tales. Not sure if anyone has heard of it but it's an old website in the archives now.

Deleted by mod: link contains nude pictures

As much as I enjoy them I wanted to try something new that I hadn't done before and interact with other people online and try make a few friends in the way. I'm considering publishing an old story of mine on here but I may need to edit it first. It was a while ago and my writing has improved a lot since then.

I have tried looking for bondage forums for ages but the ones I always look out tend to be out of date of offline with few users. I'm glad to say now that I have found one :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]honourthechapter1775[/mention]
Welcome onboard! Always great to have a new member join us ;)
Take some time to look around and feel free to enjoy and comment on the local stories.
I'm sure you'll find plenty to your liking.

Also suggest you visit the "Welcome to the board" section and going through the forum rules page before posting links and images.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MissTape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissTape »

I've been lurking here for the longest time, but I want to become more active!
I'm a 21 years-old girl and I absolutely love being taped up in layers upon layers. I like RPing because it allows me to live out brutal TUG scenarios without actually being subjected to them. I love both M/F and F/F scenarios although I prefer them to not be sexual in nature and oriented more towards the heavy bondage my character goes through!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. I hope you will find someone who will help you.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

MissTape wrote: 3 years ago I've been lurking here for the longest time, but I want to become more active!
I'm a 21 years-old girl and I absolutely love being taped up in layers upon layers. I like RPing because it allows me to live out brutal TUG scenarios without actually being subjected to them. I love both M/F and F/F scenarios although I prefer them to not be sexual in nature and oriented more towards the heavy bondage my character goes through!
Welcome :) hope you enjoy yourself and find what you're looking for :)
Jamessah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jamessah »

Hello Everyone, I am new member of this forum.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Hi there and Welcome to the Club
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
nicole

Post by nicole »

Hi Everyone.

Some time lurker on the forum who now has a lot more time on their hands so decided to join to comment and chat to other people with similiar tug interests!

30 y/o f with and interest in m/f and f/f tie ups.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. It's always good when people come over to the light side!
nicole

Post by nicole »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Welcome aboard. It's always good when people come over to the light side!
Thank you very much :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

nicole wrote: 3 years ago Hi Everyone.

Some time lurker on the forum who now has a lot more time on their hands so decided to join to comment and chat to other people with similiar tug interests!

Welcome. Must say I adore the avatar. Huge fan of a helpless Lynda Carter.
nicole

Post by nicole »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago

Welcome. Must say I adore the avatar. Huge fan of a helpless Lynda Carter.
Thank you Reidy.

I love a classic tv tie up scene. Lynda has some great ones to choose from!
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Welcome on board, hope you will enjoy your stay 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic