***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Blindman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blindman »

I have a strong surrender fetish, female only, that I have had most of my life. Nothing excites me so much as seeing or reading about women with their hands up. I plan to write some, since when I write about women with their hands raised it really turns me on. But before I write, I have a couple of basic questions that will probably make some of you wonder if I'm serious when I ask them. I hope you will know that I am serious.
1) I honestly don't know if I'm posting this in the right spot, and since it says "Quick Reply", I suspect I'm not. Where then, is the right spot? And is that the same place I post stories?
2) I don't know how to see pictures on this site, except for an occasional one I happened to stumble upon. Help!
3) I've tried several times to join Deviant Art and can't because the "User Name" box is grayed out. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for any help you can give me. My final question is whether or not I will be able to find any answers to my questions. Wish me luck.
Oh, and hello everyone!
Blindman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blindman »

Hi, it's Blindman again . Okay, three times I went down this list looking for a box that says "tell us a bit about yourself in the comments section below". Nope, didn't see a comments section. Hopefully this will work.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, [mention]Blindman[/mention]
You must have found the "reply" prompt because you have posted this reply!

Question 1) Yup, this is the spot. The "post reply" arrow is what you need. You must have found it because of your second post.

Question 2) Can you help, [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] ?

Question 3) Your guess is as good as mine!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Blindman[/mention] Welcome onboard!
I hope you have a good sense of humour, 'cause I cant help but make a link between the nature of your problems and the username you've chosen for yourself :lol: Absolutely hilarious!

Take some time to browse the board and look around.
The way this place works is pretty intuitive. Forums like this one have been following the exact same format since the late 90s.
So this is no different from any other forum you may have joined within the last twenty five years.

1) No, stories don't get posted here.
This is an introduction thread for new members.
Stories get posted in the story sections of the forum.
When you're on the main index page, you'll see a bunch of different forum sections, each with their own explanatory text that explains what goes where. I'm not gonna help you more than that. Again, you just need to take a few minutes to look around and familiarise yourself with the place.

2) You couldn't see pictures before creating an account because most users post their photos as photo attachements.
Those photos are not visible to unregistered guests. Third party hosted photos (what we now encourage our members to use) are visible to everyone, including unregistered guests.

3) Of course it's greyed out. You don't have a username, so the site has no username to show you.
If you're looking to join a sign, you have to click on either "Register" or "Join".

DA' registration button is at the top-right corner of the front page, right next to the "log in" button.
You can't miss it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BrittanyRN
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyRN »

Hey I’m Brittany. I’m a lifetime fan of tie up games and happy to be a member of a site dedicated to them. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and taking part in the forums!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Take a look and see what tickles your fancy.
Blindman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blindman »

9-5-20

Will someone please send me the URL to the “Post Story Here” page on this site so I can put future stores in the right spot? Thanks. –Blindman.

To show I’m serious, here’s a coupl of iincomplete paragraphs I dashed off to feed my strong Surrender Fetish while waiting for the URL:

Marjorie applies for a job. After an interview the boss said to her:
“Do you want the job?”
“Very much.”
Part of the job description is that you will put your hands up whenever I want.”
“That’s fine.”
“Show me.”
I watched as she raised her hands. What a beauty she was. And to be able to see her with her hands up any time I liked! She stood there with her hands up like she could have stood there all day.
“I surrender.” she said, “I like to surrender. I like to put my hands up. It excites me. I surrender.”

No, the bondage part has not been written yet. Someday…
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Go to "Board Index"
If the story is suitable for everyone, click on "Fictional Stories for Everyone" or "True Stories For Everyone"
If it is suitable only for adults, click on the required forum.

Under the title of the forum is a box ["New Topic" with a picture of a pencil]. Click in there and you will be presented with two boxes, one for the title and one for the text of the story. Just get typing and please don't forget the gender tags.

Good luck,
Xtc
Wrapped gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrapped gagged »

Hey, thanks for allowing me on.
I'm interested in down jackets bondage and sleeping bags bondage as well.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Wrapped gagged[/mention] Hey buddy!
Welcome on board.

Always thrilled to meet another fan of down jackets and sleeping bags.
I think you're gonna fit right in.
Hope you decide to become an active participant on here!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilentBobomb »

Hi Everyone
I've just joined and have read a load of the stories. They have made me very jealous LOL
I'm (M) 33 and live in the UK. Love girls in TUG situations and wearing down jackets/ vests. Duck tape all the way.
Looking forward to get to know new people into the same things. I've never spoken to people before about my interest and hope to make some new friends.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. It's always good to welcome UK members. WHAT!!? Favouritism, me?"
RobynRoped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobynRoped »

Hi everyone. Been reading around for a while and now here to join and post my introduction. I'm Robyn and have spent most of my life interested in tie up games. I love hearing other people's experiences and getting to know others
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Have fun.
Bellagags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bellagags »

Hiya my name is bella (18F in the UK). Absolutely adore bondage and im a HUGE fan of gags. Mostly a sub interesting in meeting new people, a little bit of role-playing, tributing, sharing fantasies and a couple pics if you like. If you can do photoshop or anything like that then I'd love to do something with that but otherwise please message me, get to know me, ill tell you all my likes and dislikes properly, get kinky and ya see you around;)
Gag me bitch;)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Always nice to greet another Brit.
ChucksTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChucksTied »

Hi there, my name is John (24M) US. I’ve long followed this site and just recently decided to join! Big fan of rope bondage, roleplays, and gags!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome on board. Have fun.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Hi there and welcome to the forum [mention]ChucksTied[/mention] Hope you enjoy. If you would like to RolePlay or Chat. Message me
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Megann
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Megann »

Hi I'm Megan! Nice to meet you im just a girl learning about bondage. From photos I like excessive gags and ties they look the most fun!I hope to write stories the read all of yours 😁.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome on board. I'm sure you'll find something of the sort to interest you here.
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

Hey it’s Drbooks (feel free to call me Daniel). I’ve been here a while but figured I’d introduce myself again. I’ve had a swimsuit fetish since I was a kid and one thing led to another and I realized I was kinky. I love bondage in spandex, swimsuits, catsuits. Would love to try latex. Huge blindfold fan. I’m down to chat with people of any gender between 20-30.

Down to chat kinky or role play. I’m happy to play as male or female in rp and at a switch
TicklishDane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TicklishDane »

Hi :) . I am ticklish Dane, which tells a bit about what I am into. But other than being tied up and tickled, I am interested in a wide range of BDSM. My thing is being vulnerable and used. The act of self giving. It is about playing with senses and the mind.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. I hope you find something to suit you here.
BlackWidow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlackWidow »

Hey, I'm BlackWidow, or if you prefer what most people know me as: Caitlin. Had my interest in tie ups in the form of being tied up since my youth and also mixing cosplay/dressing up and playing games with tie ups because I have my love for those as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic