***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Welcome aboard. @softfleece . Always good to see another Brit. There should be plenty of 'non-adult' stiff here for youn to enjoy.
... including close to 2000 stories “for everyone” in the archives!

Welcome aboard!
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Hello everyone. 21 year old male here. I've never actually gotten to have a tie-up experience, but I hope to one day be in an f/m scenario and be the one tied up. I've enjoyed reading a lot of the stories on here and thought I'd quit being a lurker. I hope I can be a good addition to your community!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. It's always good when someone comes out of the shadows. Pleas feel free to contribute either by writing stories or just letting our authors know that you appreciate their work. That counts for a lot.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

23M, I've been a long time lurker of the site, and unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to participate in many TUGs, so I like to live vicariously through everyone else, hope that's alright with everyone else. Hopefully one day I'll have a story to share with y'all.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. As I've aid before, it's always good when someone comes out of the shadows! It would be good if you would give the writers whom you enjoy feedback even if you don't have any stories of your own yet.
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

Addictedtoropes wrote: 3 years ago I've been here before, here I am again. Crazy about rope bondage and barefoot guys.
You can find me on Twitter under the same name.
That's it.
I totally remember you and have enjoyed your posts and photos in the past. I don't really come on here much anymore, just to chat with friends I've made. But, when I saw your name pop up, I was delighted to see you return. Welcome aboard and have fun.
I get tied up for real and it's not fantasy for me.
GaggyGabby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggyGabby »

Hello, I'm Gabby. Its nice to be here, and I'm open to talking about bondage with others :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GaggyGabby[/mention] Welcome to the forum, Gabby.
Make youself at home!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

maggsbound

Post by maggsbound »

Hi ladies and gents.

Second spin on the forum. My name is Maggie and looking forward to reading stories and chatting tugs on here. Damsel in distress stories are my personal favourites! :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back. Always good to greet a returnee. I'm sure there are plenty of stories to suit your tastes.
maggsbound

Post by maggsbound »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Welcome back. Always good to greet a returnee. I'm sure there are plenty of stories to suit your tastes.
Thank you! I am sure I will :)
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I was a member of the board before (as was my brother - Paulscot) but my membership lapsed. I have just rejoined.

My husband, brother (Paulscot) and his girlfriend are still keen on TUGs, though we don't get as much chance to do them now as we used to. I am the proud parent of a 2 year old, and being a doctor my husband works shifts. We do still do TUGs when we can though.

I'd be happy to hear from members previously or new members.

Gemscot
:evil:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back [mention]Gemscot[/mention]!

Just moved your post out of Tugs Talk and merged it into this intro thread.
Make yourself at home and have fun!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back, [mention]Gemscot[/mention] . I must admit that I was wondering where how you two were doing when somebody raised the topic of past members recently. Good to have you back.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I'm 26 now, a qualified psychologist, happily married to a wonderful doctor and the proud parent of a 2 year old. Paulscot is 20 and in his final year at the University of Edinburgh studying to be a social worker. As I said, we don't get as much chance to do TUGs as we used to, but we still like them and indulge when we can.

Just to remind others, we are very sporting people liking karate and most water sports. Our TUGs do have a more sporting theme (ie clothes and equipment, etc.) rather than the more traditional bondage imagery.

Stay safe but have fun everyone!

Gemscot
Pablo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pablo »

Hi all I’m Pablo (yes my name is a reference to the backyard baseball character). I’m a 22 year old guy from the United States. I’m new to the whole commenting and posting thing. I’ve been reading for a while but recently decided to stop lurking and come out of the shadows lol

Big fan of all things F/M, feel free to message me anytime if you wanna chat or role play. Looking forward to getting involved more on the site!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hello, [mention]Pablo[/mention]
Don't worry about being new to the commenting thing; all our authors appreciate constructive comments even along the lines of, "Good job".
Even better, have a go at posting. If you think you need help and advice, there's plenty of that to be had.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Hello all,
22 year college guy from Asia. Into TUGs since almost 8 years now, but no partner, other things still at higher priority. But enjoying myself :)
Been browsing the site since a few years, had been off it over the last year with other real life tasks. Hope to be active until our next semester starts.
Feel free to shoot a message for a RP or two :D
Oh, so you love the vulnerability that comes with being tied up? And the teasing? Good, see you on discord at tk#0805
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. We all need an outlet when working hard. Enjoy!
sylvias
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sylvias »

Hi, I’m Sylvia! I’m 23, I’m a switch into M/F and F/F stuff, and I’m always up for a chat or roleplay in DMs :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

HI,
Welcome aboard. You might be interested in this sub-forum: https://www.tugstories.com/viewforum.php?f=40
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Hi everybody, long time lurker/reader but never posted. M in mid 20s. I've been a little bit bored lately so I actually tried writing my first story. I hope to post soon!
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

I should also mention, I mostly like the classic tug tropes and stuff that's not too rough or explicit. Only have a couple of personal tug stories, most of which are pretty lame. This means I really enjoy a good story, whether true or fiction, or a little of both.
Paulus1976
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulus1976 »

Hello,

I'm Paul, been a member for already two years here and bondage and tickling are my passion. Been lurking here too long so it's time to end it and go active. Anybody from Holland here or countries near us? Stay healthy everybody!

Wkr Paul
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Greetings and welcome from Germany!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic