***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
SFPGBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SFPGBondage »

Hello. Nice to meet everybody. I’m a bisexual guy who likes bondage. I consider myself a switch. I have lots of stories to tell and I hope I can tell them in here. If anybody wants to talk or RP, just write me and I’ll happily answer you. Hope I can meet new people in here and make friends.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Hello All!

Not exactly new here but I have never made an introduction post before. I'm 25 m from US. I have ALWAYS been into tugs pretty much ever since I can remember. I love all things tugs but mostly as a captive. I'm on here to make friends, chat, tell stories, learn to RP, and even maybe meet up to explore a little. I am straight, but do not mind being tied by m or f.

I have written a few stories but plan to actually be more active about finishing and updating them. Feel free to message me to say hello or even to make me finish one of my stories :D
-Sam
Zackdog
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zackdog »

I'm glad I found this site and am looking forward to reading and posting stories. I have been into bondage for many years and have actually had partners that have let me bind and gag them. I am especially into couples bound and gagged together.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum everyone.
It's great to see so many new faces join us.

Looking forward to seeing all of you becoming active participants in the community!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

naelasa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by naelasa »

hey another new person here happy to be here (I think)
GallantGal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GallantGal »

Hello, I am a 20 year old girl from Hungary. I don't have any personal experiences, but I'm really into roleplay especially in fantasy settings! I love the idea of scenarios where I'm kidnapped or tied up against my will and I have to escape! I also like when I'm recaptured and I end up bound and gagged even further although I don't know if I should talk about it all in my intro post hahaha :D
Anyway, I'm glad I can be a part of this community and my PMs are always open so please message me :D
batgirl69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by batgirl69 »

Heya peeps :) been lurking on hear for some years now and decided it was finally time for me to join..

huge fan of pantyhose and panty gags here!!!
"Mmmmppph....mmmmppph!"

"What's that, hon? Can't hear ya."
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Welcome you guys!
batgirl69 wrote: 3 years ago Heya peeps :) been lurking on hear for some years now and decided it was finally time for me to join..

It's nice seeing other pantyhose enthusiasts here on the site :lol:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Welcome you guys!
batgirl69 wrote: 3 years ago Heya peeps :) been lurking on hear for some years now and decided it was finally time for me to join..

It's nice seeing other pantyhose enthusiasts here on the site :lol:
My thoughts exactly!
zeldagirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zeldagirl »

Hi everyone. My name is zeldagirl, and I am a total game fanatic. My favorite game, of course, is zelda. I love of games almost exeeds my love of TUGs. I am interested in M/F and F/M bondage. My likes are being tied spreadeagled and tickled as well as reversing the role and being the tier. Handgags, cuffs, duct tape, and sleeping bags all make me excited.

Look forward to being apart of this community!
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

zeldagirl wrote: 3 years ago Hi everyone. My name is zeldagirl, and I am a total game fanatic. My favorite game, of course, is zelda. I love of games almost exeeds my love of TUGs. I am interested in M/F and F/M bondage. My likes are being tied spreadeagled and tickled as well as reversing the role and being the tier. Handgags, cuffs, duct tape, and sleeping bags all make me excited.

Welcome to the forum. Its always nice to see more video game bondage fan. Its especially nice to see Zelda bondage fans ;)
zeldagirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zeldagirl »

Chris12 wrote: 3 years ago
zeldagirl wrote: 3 years ago Hi everyone. My name is zeldagirl, and I am a total game fanatic. My favorite game, of course, is zelda. I love of games almost exeeds my love of TUGs. I am interested in M/F and F/M bondage. My likes are being tied spreadeagled and tickled as well as reversing the role and being the tier. Handgags, cuffs, duct tape, and sleeping bags all make me excited.

Welcome to the forum. Its always nice to see more video game bondage fan. Its especially nice to see Zelda bondage fans ;)
Thanks Chris! :D
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

Might as well introduce myself after lurking for so long, haha. I’m a male switch mainly interested in M/F and F/M, and like to roleplay. I have a few specific likes, but you might have to ask me to find out (hehe~), though other than that I have somewhat broad interests. Glad to meet you all!

And yes, this is purely a coincidence that I post right after the person with a Zelda avatar. Who knew that it could be someone else’s favourite game as well, hahaha
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Funny how you two showed up just as I was contemplating buying BOTW lol

Either way welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!
Machikiri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Machikiri »

I only played the older games, but I really love the new Zelda's design! She's just so cute, criminally cute even :D
Bondage93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage93 »

Lammermoor wrote: 3 years ago Might as well introduce myself after lurking for so long, haha. I’m a male switch mainly interested in M/F and F/M, and like to roleplay. I have a few specific likes, but you might have to ask me to find out (hehe~), though other than that I have somewhat broad interests. Glad to meet you all!

And yes, this is purely a coincidence that I post right after the person with a Zelda avatar. Who knew that it could be someone else’s favourite game as well, hahaha
I cant send you a PM, but you can try to send one to me if you'd like, we might have some similarities if you'd like to chat, love the avatar :D
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Bondage93 wrote: 3 years ago I cant send you a PM, but you can try to send one to me if you'd like, we might have some similarities if you'd like to chat, love the avatar :D
We have just started to bring out a new rule regarding PMs, both the PM writer and the PM recipient need to have made 10 posts on the forum before the PM section is unlocked (posts in the Roleplay and How would... subforums are excluded from the count.). That's why your PMs haven't send ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

Bondage93 wrote: 3 years ago
Lammermoor wrote: 3 years ago Might as well introduce myself after lurking for so long, haha. I’m a male switch mainly interested in M/F and F/M, and like to roleplay. I have a few specific likes, but you might have to ask me to find out (hehe~), though other than that I have somewhat broad interests. Glad to meet you all!

I cant send you a PM, but you can try to send one to me if you'd like, we might have some similarities if you'd like to chat, love the avatar :D
Thanks! And yeah, as Jana just pointed out above, I can’t send anything either, hahaha. But no worries, hopefully we can chat once I’ve made 10 posts? :P
Bondage93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage93 »

BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago
Bondage93 wrote: 3 years ago I cant send you a PM, but you can try to send one to me if you'd like, we might have some similarities if you'd like to chat, love the avatar :D
We have just started to bring out a new rule regarding PMs, both the PM writer and the PM recipient need to have made 10 posts on the forum before the PM section is unlocked (posts in the Roleplay and How would... subforums are excluded from the count.). That's why your PMs haven't send ^-^

I see, thought I had more than 10 outside of those subforum but we'll see I guess :)
Machikiri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Machikiri »

BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago
I thought as much, time to stop being a filthy lurker >.<
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Bondage93 wrote: 3 years ago I see, thought I had more than 10 outside of those subforum but we'll see I guess :)
The person you are writing the message to has to have reached the 10 post mark as well ^-^ if he/she hasn't hit the requirement an error message will appear on your screen ("Some users couldn’t be added as they do not have permission to read private messages.").
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Machikiri[/mention], we always welcome lurkers who come in from the dark. Welcome to the community.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Machikiri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Machikiri »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Thank you! I usually spend most of my time RPing in PMs but I'll try to be a more active member of this awesome community!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

This post right here should clarify most questions, if not, feel free to PM any member from our moderation/administration team.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11699
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

Hello everyone, I am 27 yo guy here interested in basic tie ups, with very little real life experience. Looking forward to discussing bondage. I am primarily interested in F/M bondage, but also open to M/F. I like rope and tape bondage! Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic