Private Radix' punishment (M/M)

Contest will run throughout month of November.
Post entries here. Forum wil be locked until November 1st
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I crawled under the fence. Once I was inside the base, I stood up and made my way to the barracks under the cover of the night. No-one except for my buddies knew that I had slipped away after mess, to visit my boyfriend in a village nearby. Soon I would be in bed, dreaming about the few hours we had spent together. Or at least, so I thought.

When I put my hand on the door handle, I suddenly heard the corporal’s voice behind me: “Out of bed, private Radix?”
“Yes, corporal. I had to, uhh, visit the loo.”
“Don’t lie to me, Radix. Front leaning rest position!” he barked.

I sighed, but did as I was told. The corporal started a long talk-down. After a few minutes, my arms started shaking, but there was no sign he was going to stop his speech soon. This was the third week of basic training and I dreaded the punishment that undoubtedly was my fate: a beasting, just like the ones we had experienced on our first day and when we were late after navigation training.

“Get up,” the corporal said, moments before I was about to collapse, “I’m going to deal with your punishment personally. Follow me.”

We walked towards the parade ground. But then, he didn’t stop and we walked past it. We also passed the motor pool and came to the staff building. We walked through the long corridor and then he stopped in front of room 00.35. It was his room.

“Wait here,” he said, before entering the room himself. So I stood there, facing the door. Staring at it. Waiting.

Suddenly, someone jumped on me from the left and someone from the right put blackened goggles over my eyes, taking away my ability to see. My hands were tightly cuffed behind my back and I was told to cooperate, just before earmuffs were applied to remove my ability to hear as well. My captors helped me to stand up and started to take me somewhere. I had lost my sense of direction. I didn’t know whether we were walking back to the entrance of the building, or further down the corridor. The guys were talking to each other, but I couldn’t understand a single word as the sound was deadened by the earmuffs.

“Where are we going?” I asked. “Why are you doing this to me? Hey, I’m one of you, guys! Where’s the corporal?” Questions to which no answer was given. The only response was a swat to the back of my head and a quickening of pace.

Apparently, we had reached our destination because the guys stopped pushing me forward. We turned left and they led me into a room. They made me kneel on the floor. Hands behind my back, deafened and blinded. It felt really humiliating not to know who my captors were or what they would be going to do. I don’t know how long I was left in that position, but it felt like a really long time. Were they watching me? I don’t know. Feelings of anger and of fear passed through my thoughts in quick succession.

I was startled as someone suddenly touched my head. The earmuffs were taken off and I recognised the corporal’s voice: “Radix, you’re here because you left the base without my permission. You then also lied about it. This is your punishment,” before the earmuffs were replaced.

“Yes, corporal. I’m sorry, corporal,” I replied, before a piece of cloth was pushed inside my mouth. It didn’t smell very nice and the taste was foul. Several strips of tape were put over my mouth and around my head to make sure the gag was staying inside for as long as my captors wanted. After a few minutes, the wad of cloth was wet with saliva and this made the fabric release even more of its nasty, salty taste. I thought I was going to puke, but I resisted the urge to do so.

I was made to stand up and I felt that someone started to bind my legs together with rope. Starting just above the collar of my boots, he worked his way up towards my knees, alternating between wrapping the rope around both of my legs and looping it around the legs separately, making the form of the number 8. I didn’t know tying someone up was part of basic training, but this guy was very good at it. I tried to wriggle around with my legs, but it seemed as if this only tightened the ropes even more. I wanted to let them know it was uncomfortable, but the only thing I could do was to scream in my gag.

My handcuffed hands were pulled upwards, forcing me to bend over. A hook or something like that was put through one of the chain links that connected the cuffs together. Thus, I was forced to remain in this comfortable position. Unable to move forwards or backwards. Unable to rest my arms. The countless reps of pushups that constituted our regular punishments were peanuts compared to this. This was torture! Forced to endure a stress position, while in sensory deprivation. I was there for God knows how long! The corporal wasn’t like this the last time we met!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
I read this back in November (when you originally submitted it) and promised myself I would comment as soon as the contest stories were unlocked.

This was a fantastic read, my friend.
Read it thrice over and loved it every time.

We need more military-themed bondage on here!

[mention]cj2125[/mention] This short piece should be right up your alley, mate.

Let's keep this up in the active topics for a few days so that it gets more reads and new members can check it out 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks a lot for your kind comments. I really appreciate your positive feedback. I felt really honoured when you mentioned that you had read the story several times already.

Although I am a little bit disappointed by the lack of response, I know that it's due to the fact that the story was locked (I couldn't even correct a mistake) until it was decided who had won the story contest and I guess a lot of readers had simply forgotten about it by then.

Writing this one-chapter story took me quite a long time. First the ideas needed to crystallize in my head (and they do so in Dutch), then I had to write it down in English. The dictionary is my best friend when it comes to finding the right words, but it also takes up a lot of time (Google translate can't beat the two-volume Shorter Oxford Dictionary when you're looking for nuances).
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

About the writing and composition part, I know your pain all too well, my friend.
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago Although I am a little bit disappointed by the lack of response, I know that it's due to the fact that the story was locked (I couldn't even correct a mistake) until it was decided who had won the story contest and I guess a lot of readers had simply forgotten about it by then.
I'm afraid story contest stories only get a small fraction of the reads that stories in the story sections get.
One option would be for you to repost this in one of the fictional story sections. It would surely get more views there.

I also suggest adding a link to it on top of (or beneath) your banner, overwise readers won't know where to look for it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] this is a great little story. Guys in uniform, some sensory deprivation and a bondage stress position - what's not to like. I love the sense of disorientation you captured. Military settings present lots of opportunities for bondage fun!

I had to google 'front leaning rest position' - I guess that shows how much those sorts of exercises feature in my daily life!

As for your writing skill, the story flows well and I'd be hard pushed to pick up on anything that said it wasn't written by a native English speaker. In your hands that dictionary clearly does the business (although I wouldn't expect anything less from a product of Oxford (I may have a slight bias))!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Thank you so much for your kind review, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]. Receiving these compliments from a native speaker means a lot to me. I wasn't very good at English in school. It was at the university, where I had to work with people who couldn't speak Dutch, that I finally got more skilled (and most important of all: more confident).

One of my PE teachers was very fond of making the entire class go into the front leaning rest position when we had done something wrong. That guy was in the army before he became a teacher. If it wasn't for him, I doubt I would have known what the front leaning rest position is either.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic