M/M BONDAGE SCENARIO STORY SURVEY

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks you for taking the time to answer the survey folks.
Threads like these are what actually make a difference on the forum. Your survey answers can and will inspire new/old authors to pick up on your ideas and it allows us to see how the forum audience is evolving and where the current trends are at.

I just wanna take a short moment to welcome @CrownedLoy76 and @Sockgaggedman onto the board.
And also wanna congratulate all of you for the highly-detailed answers, particularly the answers from our two most recent respondents @DomTiesMen and @Stoutland395

Hopefully we'll be seeing more answers from M/M readers/authors over the coming days/weeks.

DomTiesMen wrote: 2 months ago PROTAGONIST VS DAD - This is definitely a theme I am looking to see more! There is not much stories with father/son bondage.
That's actually not entirely true, my friend.
I don't know if you remember, but I sent you a detailed list about all the father/son stories on the site just a few weeks ago.

I realise that you probably haven't checked them out yet, but I assure you they are there.
You have all of @squirrel's stories, one of @cj2125's and about a dozen of my own written works that feature or revolve around some form of father/son bondage.

I've also written two PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S) stories:
SNATCHED & SECURED (M+/M+)
THE AIRSOFT GAME (M+/M+)

With the success and the numbers of views the LIST OF M/M STORIES CLASSIFIED BY AUTHOR thread has garnered, I'm actually considering expanding on the idea of labelling the stories into different categories, just to give the Index browsers a general idea of what sort of characters roles are featured inside each story.

Ex: @Pup Wingletang's "LOVINGLY ZIPPED UP" would have the 'PROTAGONIST VS LOVER' label attached to it.
Tales featuring multiple character roles would have several labels.

Might be an idea worth pursuing, especially since Index browsers are usually users looking for specific things.

@Stoutland395 @DomTiesMen @Sockgaggedman @Jason07 @cherryboy @cj2125 @Bandanasandrope @Tsuhaya @Sniffmyfeet @squirrel @CrownedLoy76 @gaggedfeety @Mitchelaiden @CorbD91 @Sniffmyfeet @ShadowHusky @Pup Wingletang @Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @Volobond @socjuc
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

hmmm...

I don't really have 5 choices, but

1. Roommate, Teammate or Coach
I am really into role reversals - so I would like to see both sides get a chance to get tied up.
@DeeperThanRed I totally agree that we need to see a coach get tied up by one of his players!

2. Any family members
What I enjoy about this is slightly racey - I might have a little thing for mild incest... Again I enjoy it most if both parties get a turn to be bound.

3. Lover
A good old love story of mutual bondage is always nice.

Smiles all the way :D
One foot in fantasy and the other in reality
A list of my work...
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

This was honestly really hard picking just five options hahaha

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S)

This. Definitely the youngest should be tied up. Four or five older brothers would be preferable for my interests ;)

PROTAGONIST VS COACH

YES! Or a teacher of some sort. Such a hot authority presence.

PROTAGONIST VS DAD

I mean.....yeah, in fantasy, this is an incredible scenario. So damn humiliating.

PROTAGONIST VS UNKNOWN GUY(S)

Super hot especially if the protagonist is just in the wrong place at the wrong time! Perhaps the guys don't even realize they captured the wrong guy to be tied up ;)

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S UNCLE(S)

This is so damn hot. Especially if the "friend" is unaware of his buddy's treatment at the hands (Or should I say feet?) of his family.
4toes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 4toes »

PROTAGONIST VS DAD = Dad (captor) teaching his unruly son (protagonist/captive) a lesson

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S) = slob of an older brother as the captor and neat freak protagonist as the captive

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER = jealous lover (captor) teaching the protagonist (captive) who he belongs to

PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S) = Police (captor) silencing the thief protagonist (captive)

PROTAGONIST VS WORK COLLEAGUES = protagonist (captor) gagging the snitch of a co-worker (captive)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

PROTAGONIST VS (STEP)BROTHER(S)

There isn't much of a difference to me, between brothers and stepbrothers, in relation to getting tied up. To me, it's about people you live with, and who you have a close relationship with (which might be a good or bad one, but your share living space, and might not have a choice about it). Interesting about that is, that you can't really get away, and might have no chance to avoid that person.

PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) / FRIEND(S)

I guess it is cheating, that I count this as one, but, like with brothers/stepbrothers, there is not much of a difference in what draws me to this scenarios. I like it as good-natured pranking, from people you are close with and who you trust. There might be torture, people might act like jerks, but in the end, this one is all about fun and games.

If I had to choose, I would keep FRIEND(S), but it's, to me, really the same draw.

PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S)

I like the idea, of multiple people going for one innocent person. The potential hostility in this setup feels exciting. Just the idea of peer pressure, and the shame that comes with it, being at the mercy of multiple people. Maybe with the added bonus, of someone trying to help you, and than being tied up too. Groups are just fascinating.

I'd actually be interested in a story of that type, where it's not about a sports team, but maybe a choir, and the bad solist is tied up, so someone who is actually good at singing can take his place. Or something similar with an acting group.

I think I prefer the stories of this type, where it's not straight up bullying, and more about the team wanting to get rid of a weak member, that drags the rest down.

Or maybe a battle royal type scenario, where there is a try-out for the best position, and the protagonist decides, that the best way of winning is to tie the other people up.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND / RIVAL

Similar to ROOMAMATE(S) / FRIEND(S), both draw me in, in a very similar way. If I had to keep just one, it would be RIVAL, but let me explain.

I imagine the friend of a friend being angry, that he has to share the frienship with someone, or that he just doesn't like hanging out with the protagonist. So, the rivalry is about the attention of the one who is friend to both.

But rivals in general are always fun, and may be a subset of the TEAMMATE(S) point. I like the idea, of being better at something, but losing out on it, because your rival cheated you. I like this idea, where it is less about the person tied up, and more about the rival getting that person out of the way. So no torture, just "You are stuck now and can't do THE THING, that I will do now. I'm forgetting you now, because I don't care about you. Have fun waiting for someone to find and free you."

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S)

I guess this one is a mix of FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND and BROTHER(S). I imagine there to be a big brother, who is not a big jerk. But he has a friend who doesn't like the younger brother, and makes the older brother tie up the younger one, to get him out of the way.

Or vice versa, where the younger brother doesn't like his brothers friend, and gets a group of his own friends together, to get the older brothers friend out of the way.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for the survey, I think I got a few new ideas out of it. :D

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

I'm most interested in the following types of scenarios, where the protagonist is tied-up:

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
This is a classic and safe scenario in which both parties know each other and have fun together.
I never get bored of such stories. And most of us probably realized this scenario in reality :)

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND
Being bound by a friend of a friend is not the same as being bound by your own friend. An uncertainty element appears.
I would love to read these types of stories!

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S)
Older brothers are famous for their special treatment of younger siblings ;)
Getting tied up by a friend's older brother could be a bit scary, but surely very exciting.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S UNCLE(S)
I am strongly reluctant to play tie-up games by parents with their own children. But uncles are something very different! 8-)
As a child, I often dreamed of being bound by my colleagues' adult uncles :twisted:

PROTAGONIST VS WORK COLLEAGUES
When we grow up, our schoolmates are replaced by our workmates.
I'm an adult and I'd love to read more stories about adults, not just about school children.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

KEEP YOUR ANSWERS COMING, GUYS!

EVERY SINGLE READER OF M/M STORIES
SHOULD PARTICIPATE ON THIS THREAD.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S) - just such a classic and with do many different story possibilities and paths for the fun to take. And the best stories always set up the chance for revenge scenarios.

PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S) - as above but with the added element of rivalry or a bond that needs to grow.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) - probably the very first fictional type tug stories most of us have read and/or experienced and probably what got me in to tugs in the first place.

PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S) - an added aspect of danger or one-upmanship that can add an interesting dynamic to a story's characters.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S) - who doesn't love reading about some younger friends getting captured and bound by those mean older antagonists you grow to love and hate all at once.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S)
Definitely a classic, not only on here, but generally in tie up game-stories.
I really like scenarios of the protagonist being surprised by the evil brother or even the other way around.

PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S)
Another classic. I love stories where new roommates come into action and overpower the protagonist - sometimes slowly, sometimes fast, and even better when slightly bullying the protagonist.

PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S)
One of my absolute favorite. I absolutely LOVE the idea of the protagonist being kidnapped, held hostage or being the "victim" at a house robbery.

PROTAGONIST VS DAD
No surprise here. I mean, I'm known to be sniffing my Dad's socks...anymore questions?

PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S)
I got a thing for uniformed guys/Doms tying up. Especially army-related.

Thanks for another cool and interesting survey, Master!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic