Slave
9%

Total votes: 57

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Role Playing roles

Post by MountainMan_91 »

A section from the M/M RPG game Roped! that a couple of us have been working on, these are the roles you can choose, and for those who are familiar with RPG's, the roles function like your alignments. [mention]cj2125[/mention] was the bright spark that came up with the idea.. :D

The rules have been slightly updated but to see the concept and character creation follow this link: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12165

*disclaimer* - I am not a dictionary so do not read these as hard definitions - these are for a role playing game :P . p.s. I would love to hear your definition of a role if you differ from what I have written :)

Roped! Roles

Master
You have authority, when you speak people listen, in a room full of people you tend to be the one in control. You never let go of that control, it is what makes you who you are. You are the boss, others follow your orders, and if they don’t they will learn to. Your perfect partner will obey your every whim.

Dom
You have a natural air of control around you, although you tend to float beneath the radar. You have authority but don’t like to flaunt it. You reserve your dominance for when you actually need it, and maybe sometimes you will even relinquish your power. Your perfect partner will be your sub and your lover.

Service Top
You live to please your sub. You might be in the driving seat but you are not the steering wheel. You won’t do anything to go against your sub. You are very protective over your lesser half. Your perfect partner will be a sub who knows what he wants.

You can go either way on domination or submission you just want to be the active one in the room. The perfect partner for you is someone who allows you to do the deeds.

Switch
You do not lean to either dominant or submissive sides, you like to go where the hormones take you. Today you might want to force someone to submit, but tomorrow you might feel a little subby yourself. Your perfect partner will be someone that can accept your changing nature.

Power Bottom
Although you follow, you are definitely one to call the shots. You enjoy being used but you always set the rules. Since you make the rules and you know your limits, you can take nearly anything that comes your way. Your perfect partner will need to serve you by dominating you.

Sub
You submit easily to others in consensual circumstances. You like not having to worry about what is going to happen next or if everything you are doing is safe. However you do not just trust someone willy nilly, they need to prove themselves. Your perfect partner will be someone that can prove he deserves your submission.

Slave
You submit at a whim, you crave to be controlled, but you are still a human and want some love with all of that control. Your perfect partner will be someone who can support your need to be controlled.

Bottom
You like being passive, having things done to you or perhaps for you... Your perfect partner, someone who wants to serve you.

Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I'm a sub but the scenarios I like are always non-consensual. Always usually kidnap and robbery scenarios.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I consider myself a switch. I definitely lean towards being the victim but I find the idea of tying someone else up appealing enough that Im not quite willing to classify myself as a proper submissive.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Terry wrote: 2 years ago I'm a sub but the scenarios I like are always non-consensual. Always usually kidnap and robbery scenarios.
I'm broadly similar: sub (for adults-only role-play) who fantasises about non-consent, possibly consensual non-consent, where I agree to a negotiated period of captivity from which I then can't back out.

I'm wondering which of the sub roles is closest to the notion of brat in the sense of upping the ante, wilfully misbehaving and pushing limits in order to be put in his place...

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic