TUG setting poll - Standard Home! (follow up to Setting Poll)

Post polls here.

Where in the house is your favorite space for Bondage

Kitchen
1%
Living Room/TV Room
22%
Dining Room
No votes
Personal Bedroom
38%
Guest Bedrooms
4%
Study
3%
Basement
18%
Attic/Storage space
8%
Garage
3%
Special room
4%
Other
1%

Total votes: 79

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUG setting poll - Standard Home! (follow up to Setting Poll)

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi All

Another Poll from me :) I love setting these up.

With the TUG settings Poll found here https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=11807 indicating by far most of us like using a standard home for TUG's - I was thinking to do a follow up - which room in the standard house would be your pick!!

The options with a little bit of a breakdown!
(in no way meant to be an exhaustive list)

Kitchen - a room containing perhaps a small table for eating with some chairs but there are a lot of appliances - fridge, stove, cabinets, washer.

Living room/TV room/Den - this is your standard room with some sofa's or couch's you perhaps have a TV set up in here.

Dining room - A room with a large family or even supersize dining table, a lot of chairs.

Personal bedroom - this is your room, whether it be the main bedroom of the house or the room you share with your brother.

Guest bedrooms - this is the room in your house no one sleeps in on a regular basis, perhaps you have it there exactly for this purpose - a spot to keep your guests... indefinitely.

Study - an office with some book shelves and a desk.

Basement - A room under your house, does not have to be a *sex dungeon* could be a games room, or set up as a bedroom.

Attic/Storage space (room under stairs, pantry, walk in closet) - a storage space for stuff, usually filled with stuff.

Garage - this is your run of the mill single or double garage attached to the house by a door, perhaps you have some tools and equipment stored there too.

Special room - Any room that serves a specific purpose, house gym perhaps, or art room, or games room.

Other (Specify in comments) - Please do add Others if you feel your personal favorite is not covered.
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

you guys commented on the previous poll, just tagging you to get your opinions again :)

[mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]GagFan96[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Hogtieguy[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]Driverman[/mention] [mention]HannaBarefoot[/mention] [mention]sian26uk[/mention] [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention] [mention]rjroper[/mention] [mention]drawscore[/mention] [mention]surgicalorb[/mention] [mention]Tapebot[/mention]
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Well to keep them from prying eyes, bound and gagged men should be tucked away in a basement, private space, or a closet! :D
Last edited by KidnappedCowboy 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I voted guest room, storage room, and basement. They should all have sufficient space to keep me stashed away, tied to a chair, and gagged. I also like the idea of my captor opening the door to reveal me being all bound and gagged.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It just feels right, once you've absconded with a prisoner, to keep them trapped either where you can keep the closest eye on them, or the nearest thing the modern home has to a dungeon, so bedroom or basement for me.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Personal Bedroom & Living Room/TV Room

Not a fan of dungeons and dedicated bondage rooms, so the basement option doesn't appeal to me.
The Living Room is where I do most of my gaming and where I go to chill and relax. Nothing better than spending a lazy afternoon gaming on the couch or watching a sports game on TV with some lowly twerp cleaning my old sneax with his tongue and massaging my feet.

Personal Bedroom for obvious reasons.
It's safe, secluded, quiet and most of all...intimate 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Thanks for tagging me in.

Voted Personal bedroom and Living room. The bedroom, my own room, for the bed mostly. But it's my room, my space, which matters too. The living room. Sofas, lots of floor space. A good second choice.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

So ooo many choices s I love them all. I also enjoy a secluded back garden.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

I would accept them all! But being tied up in a big walk in closet that is owned by the captor. So not my bedroom but theirs! Maybe they have a party or do other things and no one knows I'm all hogtied in there!
-Sam
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

At home (or someone else's home), it's almost always a bedroom. The captive(s) can be kept out of the way, and quiet, while the captor plays video games, ransacks the house, or whatever. Basements/cellars tend to be a little more "soundproof" than bedrooms, and a little more out of the way, but with the captive(s) wearing (a) good, tight gag(s), it doesn't make a whole lot of difference.

As a boy, I got tied up in my own bedroom, my friends' bedrooms, in the basement (and attic) of a "haunted" house, in a tent, outside in the woods, and by friends and rivals between 9 and 15. Mostly, it was just fun and games, dares, challenges, or goofing off, as in "Let's tie up Robbie!" "Why?" "Because he's wearing a hoodie, an' the rest of us are wearin' regular sweat shirts." "Good enough!"

But while the bedroom seemed to be the place we were tied most frequently, I thought that being tied (or tying someone) at the "haunted" house was the most fun, as our young imaginations ran wild. Captives or 'kidnap' victims at an outlaw hideout; left by outlaws making a getaway, and so on. The most fun of it all, was escaping (when we could) or being tied up with a friend or two (or three or four), and helping each other escape.

Drawscore
surgicalorb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by surgicalorb »

Living Room/TV Room - Definitely want to be tied/have someone tied at my feet while watching the game. Rope, duct tape, sock-gags and sports. Mmmmm....
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

surgicalorb wrote: 2 years ago Living Room/TV Room - Definitely want to be tied/have someone tied at my feet while watching the game. Rope, duct tape, sock-gags and sports. Mmmmm....
If you ever decide to watch a game and need someone tied up the whole time, let me know! Haha
-Sam
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Got to be the personal bedroom....

...However there is something about being forced to be bound and gagged tightly on the kitchen table...
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Basement or attic. I like the idea that the captive is neatly packaged up and stored away somewhere, out of sight and out of mind.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic