To all Volobond readers: What would you like to see next? UPDATE - Oct. 27

Post polls here.

Which Project would you like to see me work on first when I return from hiatus?

Continue Company Stories On Hiatus
19%
Continue The Stable
13%
Continue Tied Up In Knots
25%
The Man In the Leather Mask
6%
I'm Knot Scared
38%

Total votes: 16

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

To all Volobond readers: What would you like to see next? UPDATE - Oct. 27

Post by Volobond »

Hey everybody! If you haven't noticed, I've been on a hiatus for the last several weeks, but I should be able to start having more time to write and get back to the site in full force in a few more weeks! But until then, I'd like to both tease you all and get some input on what you'd like to see from me when I return!

I do plan on doing all of these eventually, but I want to see what you all are most interested in! I've allowed for two votes so you can pick your top two!

Here's a bit more about each option:

1. CONTINUE COMPANY STORIES ON HIATUS:
Choose this if you'd like to see me continue and conclude the two latest Company-Verse stories I placed on hiatus: Company Retreat, a story of the Hotel Vincolare and the Company scheme to capture the rich and famous; and Bushnapped, a chronicle of fan-favorite Arden's trip overseas to see the Australian Branch of the Company!
Company Retreat (M/M): viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11359
Bushnapped (M/M): viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11440

2. CONTINUE THE STABLE
Choose this if you'd like to see more of The Stable, the account of a prisoner sentenced to community service at a shady scientific facility...
The Stable (M+/M+):https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13291

3. CONTINUE TIED UP IN KNOTS
Choose this if you'd like to see the story of Wyatt, a young man who starts by kidnapping his ex-professor and ends up down a rabbit hole of intrigue and restraint.
Tied Up In Knots (M/M+): https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13292

4. THE MAN IN THE LEATHER MASK
Choose this if you'd enjoy the mystery of the Man in the Leather Mask, Club Prometheus' featured performer, and the machinations of the Company as seen from the perspective of a new hopeful dancer for the Club.

6. I'M KNOT SCARED
Witness a group of paranormal investigators find themselves time and again over their heads and put into a multitude of perilous bondage situations that turn out to give them more pleasure than spooks...
Last edited by Volobond 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This is an entirely unfair poll because I can't choose all the options! There are so many stories I want to see, that only allowing 2 options is a cruel torture!

I'm glad we'll eventually get to see all of them, and I'm happy we'll get to see more of your amazing writing and ideas soon, but you are wicked teasing these stories like this! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I chose "The Man in the Leather Mask" and "Knights of the Bound Table," before reading your descriptions and thinking they were takes on classics. :lol:

After reading your descriptions, I LOVE them!! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

So happy to hear about your imminent return [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
I voted for "Continue The Stable" and "To Rope and Be Roped" 8-)

Honestly though, will be happy with whatever you decide to continue and/or start!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hey everybody and thank you to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], and [mention]gag1195[/mention] for both voting and commenting! I'll keep this up here and add links when I begin writing. For now, though, I'll remove the top two options from the poll, and it would mean so much to me to see you adjust your votes accordingly - remember I plan to do all these stories in the future, but I'd like to push ahead the ones you all have interest in.

Currently I'll start working on "Knights of the Bound Table" and "To Rope and Be Roped" and I hope you all will enjoy! Just to record it here, "Spell Bound" and "The Man in the Leather Mask" were tied at three votes, "The Stable" and "Tied Up in Knots" at one vote each, and no votes for the other options. I look forward to the next round of voting!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

As always [mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm in awe of your imagination (and ability to come up with fun titles). Glad to see it's roaring back into action.

Looking forward to the two stories you are planning to work on first. Particularly like the concept of "To Rope and Be Roped".

As for the reduced poll I went for "Tied Up In Knots" and "Spell Bound".
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I voted for "The Man in the Leather Mask" and "Spell Bound" this round of voting...

Liked this description, [mention]Volobond[/mention]...
But all magic comes with a price, and spells can always end up malfunctioning...
Getting yourself tied up in knots, when you want to do it to another guy...the possibilities are endless! 8-)

And I always wanted to have the ability -- when I see a good-looking guy -- to magically tie him up and gag him on the spot! :evil: :evil:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Happy to see Knights of the Bound Table is being worked on. Can't wait to read about a bunch of nerdy hunks tying each other up!

For this round, I voted for "Continue Tied Up In Knots" and "Spell Bound".
I really wanna see the continuation of Wyatt's story and the many men he'll end up trying to capture and contain. The intrigue is too delicious not to continue!

As for Spell Bound, I'm a sucker for magic, so combining it with bondage is an automatic win for me! Looking forward to reading about those shenanigans!
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] this slipped by me...

Anyhow glad to see my first option is already in works 'knights! Yeah!'

I voted for some more from the stable... when you get to it. :D

Have a great one!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Main Agenda:
Knights of the Bound Table
To Rope and Be Roped
Spell Bound

I came back to this and updated it a little, changed things around. Excited to see what you all would like to see next! Above I've included my main agenda, not including any side stories or spur-of the moment tales I'm inspired to write! So please, if you're looking forward to something, get your voice heard, and feel free to make suggestions! :D

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I'm Knot Scared sounds like a perfect Halloween treat!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

As much as I am loving the Knights, I find myself missing those wonderful Company stories, and the story of Wyatt. So those are my votes!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I cast my two votes for "THE STABLE" and "TIED UP IN KNOTS"!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago I'm Knot Scared sounds like a perfect Halloween treat!
Hey, readers! Check out Jocks in Jeopardy for a Halloween teaser for I'm Knot Scared!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic