F/F or F/M tights gags

Post polls here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

F/F or F/M tights gags

Post by JulieG »

With respect to [mention]WillHBonney[/mention] By tights I mean the heavy duty elastic or wwolly through to the sheer nylons sometimes called collants, pantyhose , strunpfhose.

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual tights gags or non-consensual ones?

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and denier of tights used? (eg. Sheer, opaque, black, suntan, nude) If so, please specify.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the tights being used a gags?

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean tights 10=sweary dirt stained tights) rate your preference for the cleanliness of tights gags.

5 - Does the tights' wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a tights gag.

6 - Do you have a preference on the footwear worn over the tights before it is removed?

7 - Are tights gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

8 - Choose your THREE favourite tights-gag related scenarios:
Victim is gagged with their own tights
Victim is gagged with their friend's tights
Victim is gagged with their kidnaper's tights
Victim is gagged with their lover's tights
Victim is gagged with their younger sister’s tights
Victim is gagged with their older sister’s tights
Victim is gagged with their mum’s tights
Victim is gagged with their auntie’s tights
Victim is gagged with their cousin's tights
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown girl’s tights
Victim is gagged with a rival's tights
Victim is gagged with their friend's older sister’s tights
Victim is gagged with their friend's mum’s tights
Victim is gagged with their friend's auntie’s tights
Victim is gagged with their teacher's tights
Victim is gagged with their boss' tights
Victim is gagged with their teammate's tights
Victim is gagged by a worker’s tights (police woman, air hostess etc)
Other (specify)

9 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

10. Do you like.the wearer to.still be wearing the tights.when they are.used as.a.gag? (i.e. a foot gag)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

1. For a fictional story I'd say non-consensual. Obviously in real life consensual all the way. Maybe consensual non consensual. Is the word consensual starting to sound weird to anyone else?

2. I don't really have a colour preference. So long as it's 1 colour. Not really a fan of crazy patterns or images.

3. Yeah absolutely. As long as it's not used as a substitute for a decent description in the story.

4. I'll say 7. Not dirty but well worn and sweat soaked. Enough that the victim tell they've been well worn.

5. As long as the wearer is female. It helps if they have a dominant personality and tease you about the fact you're gagged with their tights.

6. I'm a big fan of Uggs (in case no one had guessed :P). I think they look great with tights. And they'd help ensure the tights are nice and sweaty.

7. Nope, not at all. In fact I'd say tights gags are quite uncommon. Tight hoods are kinda common but not gags.

8. Victim is gagged with their:
  • kidnapper's tights
  • rival's tights
  • worker's tights
9. Victim is gagged with their:
  • kidnapper's tights
  • rival's tights
  • teacher's tights
10. Absolutely! If it's the foot of another captive then that's a pretty cool scenario.
If it's the captor's foot then that would be very humiliating and where do I sign up?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

1. Always going to be consensual for me.

2. No preference for colour really, prefer tan or black. I do actually like patterned tights.

3. Yes I do enjoy stories of tights being used as gags, especially if accompanied by some photos/ video.

4. 1 for me, clean tights are more hygienic.

5. Yes I am very shallow. I would prefer an attractive model.

6. I would prefer my damsel to be wearing boots (not Uggs) over their tights and to keep the boots on.

7. No I don’t think so. They certainly have lost their appeal for me.

8. Victim gagged with own tights
Victim gagged with older sister’s tights
Victim gagged with younger sister’s tights

9. Victim gagged with own tights
Victim gagged with sister’s tights
Victim gagged with mum’s tights

10. No not really, prefer victim to be tied and gagged with clean tights found at location.

Great subject for a poll by the way.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

1. Consensual in real life, non-consensual in fiction.

2. The thicker, the better! The color is irrelevant though.

3. As someone with a tights fetish very much so.

4. 1, due to comfort and hygiene.

5. Greatly so, due to the established sensual/emotional connection.

6. Not at all, or in other words, shoeless.

7. I see them not too often recently, so if one pops up I'm glad to have caught it.

8. Own, friend, rival

9. Kidnapper, mom, teacher

10. As I prefer comfortable bondage positions, that has never crossed my mind and is not interesting to me.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Consensual irl both when i'm writing stories or in rp

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and denier of tights used? (eg. Sheer, opaque, black, suntan, nude) If so, please specify.
Love them thick and opaque, love cotton or wool ones. Love them in black, red, grey or cream...

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the tights being used a gags?
As i'm a sucker for tights... Absolument !

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean tights 10=sweary dirt stained tights) rate your preference for the cleanliness of tights gags.
1. Absolute 1

5 - Does the tights' wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a tights gag.
Absolutely, gagging someone or being gagged is something so sensual and emotional that it absolutely does matter.

6 - Do you have a preference on the footwear worn over the tights before it is removed?
Yes ! No shoes ! Socks ! The longer the better !

7 - Are tights gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
Absolutely not at all ! More ! We need more !

Victim is gagged with their friend's tights

9 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Victim is gagged with their friend's mum’s tights
Victim is gagged with their boss' tights

10. Do you like.the wearer to.still be wearing the tights.when they are.used as.a.gag? (i.e. a foot gag)
Absolutely not.

I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Chloe Badelaine[/mention] thanks for answering, I thought you'd appreciate this.one. any selfies posted at the end?
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I don't think I've ever done one of these surveys that are on here, so I decided I'd give it a whirl.

In stories, non-consensual. In real TUG situations, I like it to be a consensual non-consensual, if that makes sense (the victim is really fine with it, but still puts up a fight).

Not really. I guess when I think of pantyhose or tights, I usually think of something a little darker than the skin tone of the woman wearing it, but it's not a big deal.

I guess it would help show what they look like, but a story should give enough of a description you can figure it out yourself.

Cleaner is better, but if they were actually worn, there's certainly going to be a little sweat or body oils on them. I'd say no more than about a 3. I don't understand the obsession with dirty, worn tights or socks used as gags. Does anyone here have any consideration for hygiene and germs?

Sure, a little, depending on the situation. Certainly if I was the one involved, it would make a big difference, but for an average story, less so.

Again, I usually think of tights being worn as office wear, so semi-formal dress shoes like pumps or heels is what I'd think of first, but it's not a big deal.

I rarely read stories on here anymore that aren't written by two or three people, to tell the truth. I will say my experience with the stories on here in the past is that people do have a tendency to get so focused on their own fetishes there's little to no real story to read. That's not a problem with tights, though, but storytelling.

Not a fan of the foot gag idea. It's fine for briefly shutting someone up, like a handgag, but a means to an end for me.

I do like the idea of tights or pantyhose being used because it's a little unusual. Robber needs to tie up the pretty little office worker, so he just takes off her own pantyhose. Or maybe she's a little miss badass and takes him down and uses them herself to shut him up while she calls the police. And of course, if you're more into the adult side of things, what's better than using one of your own clothes to gag your lover?
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

1 - consensual tights. For sure

2 - skin collord are the best. I love the fact you can see tru it. Second is Black. Don't care that much about the denier. But as brand I prefer Wolford.

3 - Yes for sure. It's one of the best gaggs in the world.

4 - it depends on the personal hygiene of some body. I go for a 3 now. But the better the hygiene how higher the number.

5 - Yes no doubt. But I think I could enjoy myself even without some body there. But someone (don't care boy or girl) is always better.

6 - no

7 - no you never can have to much

8 - Teacher, worker (air hostess) and older sister

9 - Mother, younger sister and rival

10 - that would be fun!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

1 - Consensual only for real-life, either one for pure fiction

2 - Navy blue, or some other dark shade of blue, the more opaque the better.

3 - Nope; prefer to let the text and my imaginiation do the trick.

4 - Depends on my mood, anywhere from 5 to 8 I'd say, from worn for at least an hour, to very sweaty and smelly but no dust nor dirt.

5 - Yes. Being gagged by a tights wearing female captor whom I know and trust would always excite me.

6 - Yes. Sneakers or running shoes, followed by ballet flats, and then whatever else the wearer is comfortable in.

7 - Nope.

Victim is gagged by a worker’s tights (police woman, air hostess etc)

Victim is gagged with their auntie’s tights

Initially yes, and then removed and used as a proper gag to allow for other torments.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic