What kind of a dom are you?

Post polls here.

24/7 Control: I control every aspect of my sub's life, I decide what the sub wears, what the sub does in their freetime etc.
3%
Sadist: I like to inflict pain on the sub or humiliate it.
9%
Daddy/Mummy: I take great care of the sub, I make sure it's always safe and healthy.
7%
Trainer: I train my sub, so it is evolving into a better, obedient sub.
6%
Bedroom Dom: I only take control in the bed/for a short period of time. After that, my sub and I are even again.
15%
Collector: I don't have one sub, I have many. I collect them, I can't get enough subs. The sky is the limit.
5%
Lord: My sub is nothing, I'm everything. I'm the center if my sub's life, the sub is serving me non-stop.
2%
Rigger: I like to immobilize my sub. With rope, with tape, with leather, with cuffs...my sub is only complete when restrained.
29%
Switch: I'm not always the dom, sometimes I like to trade places with my sub and let the sub be the top. I'm occasionally submissive.
24%
Other: Just comment below.
No votes

Total votes: 258

BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

So I was having a discussion with a few friends of mine about the diffrent kinds of doms we had experienced so far, be it in real life or online. I asked other doms how they would describe their "kind" of dom, so I just thought this might make a nice discussion thread here.

Multiple answers available.

If I forgot to mention one kind, feel free to comment below.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I voted myself as a Sadist, Collector, and Rigger.

Sadist - not too extreme, but I do enjoy administering light pain (generally spankings or whippings) to make my damsel squirm.

Collector - if I were able to have multiple damsels at my disposal, I'd fill my house with them and still couldn't have enough.

Rigger - my main purpose is to bind and gag.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

Wonder if anyone doesn't vote "Rigger" on this site :D
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

So I voted rigger, daddy and bedroom dom. Rigger is fairly obvious(Fesselfan has a point). While the "daddy" title clashes with other examples I've seen, the given description matches me well. As for bedroom dom, I don't really dom outside of tugs and such, I don't have that kind of energy. :P

Cool poll, nice to see something for the doms. Thanks
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]BoundJana[/mention] Kudos to you for creating this poll!

I voted only for "Daddy" since that's the only type of Dom I am.
In most regards, I treat my sub the same way I'd treat my own son.

[mention]Fesselfan[/mention] I realise I am somewhat an anomaly on here, but I didn't vote for that option. I do enjoy bondage to an extent, but the saying "my sub is only complete when restrained" really doesn't identify with me.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Would be great to hear who votes for what.
Come on guys! Speak up.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I'm totally a rigger. Bondage in the bedroom just makes everything better. But once we're out of the bedroom, I make a point of deciding nothing on her behalf. That's just how I think relationships should be.

It's funny. I play a dom role in the bedroom, and I'm a great boyfriend. I play a dom role outside the bedroom, and I'm an abusive boyfriend. lol
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I am more of a trainer sort of guy.
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

From this list i defiently view myself mostly as a bedroom/daddy type of dom. I just care for my precious subs too much to always be riding them....but when we move into the "bedroom" (wherever it may be ;) ) i love to control everything that goes on and to make sure my prize knows it
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I voted for Bedroom Dom, Switch and Rigger.

I'm a switch and I love occasionally being a dom or a sub but I want to keep things even outside of scenes/bedroom. And I'm not really into dominating someone if they aren't bound.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I am a switch, and 90% sub at that. I will occasionally tie my partner up . On those ocaaions he/she has to be immobile in my ropes.
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Found this poll, don't mean to revive a thread that looks dead but decided to throw my two cents in :) I'm a sadist, trainer and bedroom dom. I feel like rigger is self-evident on a site like this :P but I do feel that adding at least a bit of humiliation to any scenario makes it all that more enjoyable!
Deleted User 4493

Post by Deleted User 4493 »

I am predominantly a bedroom Dom when I am in charge. However I’ll usually begin my sessions outside the bedroom earlier in the day by making my wife wear what I want and texting her what my plans are.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Rigger and switch for the most part... However I do believe I enter Lord Mode sometimes, when I need my sub to have nothing else on his mind but me!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Rigger and switch for the most part... However I do believe I enter Lord Mode sometimes, when I need my sub to have nothing else on his mind but me!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I'm not really a dom at all - the vast majority of turn-on, for me, is being on the receiving end of as much rope, tape, strapping as you want to throw at me - but I have sometimes played dom in the very specific circumstance of turning-the-tables scenes.

In this scenario, I like to do the tying first and up the ante with teasing, smartarse comments and the kind of "adding insult to injury" stuff that gets my captive riled up and hungry for revenge. When, inevitably, the roles are switched, he's then more likely to go to town on my restraints.

I guess that makes me Rigger and hardcore Switch? :D

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

Well obviously 'the rigger' option applies :lol: But I like the idea of the bedroom dom too, acting on your dominant instincts all the time must get tiring
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I didn't put "rigger" since I always thought that to mean someone who was tying up a model for a bondage shoot.

I do like to paddle and sometimes whip my partner, but I love being tied up too, so I listed myself as a switch.
MasterBeanieBabe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MasterBeanieBabe »

So hard to pick just one XD
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I had my doubts between the rigger and the switch. I choose for the switch but I enjoy being the rigger to. See a girl/boy completely bound and helpless because of my work is always a nice thing.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Switch, with some very restrained sadist aspects. I don´t want to hurt my sub, but humiliate them, tease them, torment them. Sure as long as it doesn´t go too far. Also due to being a switch I´m not above giving them a fighting chance, so they can take some sweet revenge on me by subjecting me to my own medicine.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Voted switch and rigger, for me its all about seeing her tied up,though I don't mind inflicting some pain(spanking I really like,nipple clamps,that sorta thing) and I definitely don't mind her taking some control
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic