What kind of a sub are you?

Post polls here.

What kind of a sub are you?

Slave: I'm around my dom 24/. I follow every command my dom is giving me, I'm my dom's property.
4%
Pet: I'm playing the role of a pet, be it a bunny, a puppy or a cat. I love to be on all fours.
4%
Brat: I like to give my dom a challenge, I resist orders on purpose. I misbehave because I like to be in place.
16%
Masochist: I love to be in pain, I love to be humiliated. What for others is punishment, is my pleasure.
5%
Servant: I do anything in the house, making sure my dom is always served. I cook, I wash, I clean, I'm like a 50's housewife.
2%
Bedroom Slave: I'm only a sub when it's getting imtimate. I'm only submissive for a short period of time.
10%
Sharing is Caring: I'm not sub for a single dom, I have various doms who take care of me. The more, the bette.
1%
Restrained: I just love to be tied up. No matter what material, I just love the feeling of being bound and helpless.
37%
Switch: I'm not always the sub, sometimes I like to trade places with my dom and let my dom be the sub. I occasionally dominate.
19%
Other: Just comment below.
2%

Total votes: 388

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Very much a switch these days, preferably tied with a woman in a damsel in distress type scenario
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Slightly off topic and not really a sub but i read that title like it was an insult...had to check what was going on here lol! :lol: :lol:
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

I both like being restrained, since I have plenty of gear, and like escape challenges But also switch, because I want to see if my knots can hold someone.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I just like to be bound and gagged in the context of being held captive and playing the role of the damsel in distress. That's not to say I wouldn't branch out a bit, but I prefer to be your standard captured damsel.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Feeling tied is all that i need for now, at least for me. I don't know if i'll be able to do anything else above that (maybe light torture like tickling)
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

A mixture of switch and brat I would say. A rebellious sub trying to turn the tables on the dom.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Helena14 wrote: 2 years ago A mixture of switch and brat I would say. A rebellious sub trying to turn the tables on the dom.
Sounds like a fun personality 😁
jim1987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jim1987 »

i can be a slave, if i am tied up often. i can obey any command you give.
Detectivesydney
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Detectivesydney »

I'm here to make a Doms day tougher! giant brat :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic