F/M & F/F Sock gag related survey

Post polls here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

F/M & F/F Sock gag related survey

Post by WillHBonney »

I noticed the M/M version of this survey posted by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and figured it would be good to have a F/M & F/F version (I guess the sub gender doesn’t really matter, as long as it’s a female’s socks being used to gag).
Shout out to bondagefreak for giving me permission to copy his template.

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sock gags.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a

6 - Do you have a preference on the footwear worn over the sock before it is removed?

7 - Are sock gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

8 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:
Victim is gagged with their own sock
Victim is gagged with their friend's sock
Victim is gagged with their kidnaper's sock
Victim is gagged with their lover's sock
Victim is gagged with their younger sister’s sock
Victim is gagged with their older sister’s sock
Victim is gagged with their mum’s sock
Victim is gagged with their auntie’s sock
Victim is gagged with their cousin's sock
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown girl’s sock
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock
Victim is gagged with their friend's older sister’s sock
Victim is gagged with their friend's mum’s sock
Victim is gagged with their friend's auntie’s sock
Victim is gagged with their teacher's sock
Victim is gagged with their boss' sock
Victim is gagged with their teammate's sock
Victim is gagged by a worker’s sock (police woman, air hostess etc)
Other (specify)

9 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.
dzg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dzg »

I want to start by saying that I'm a big fan of your work, love all the stories you've written and I hope they keep coming. Also, great that you've posted this, looking forward to the replies.

1. non consensual is better for me, the person being gagged being a little reluctant, or at least acting like it, is better

2. Color doesn't matter much for me but fuzzy socks are the best for gags imo, they fill the mouth effectively, and hold sweat well.

3. Photos within stories are great, it helps add to, or start, the picture you build in your head while reading.

4. I'd be toward the middle or high end, may 6-7, definitely well worn but not actually dirty with anything but sweat.

5. The more attractive the wearer, the better the sock of course. If its a family member that doesn't apply but the more humiliating the relationship with the wearer, also improves the

6. I guess I would prefer boots as they generally create and hold the scent best

7. I'm biased as socks are my main fetish but I would say no. Based on stories I've read, I think there is a good mix of gags, maybe some could even be more creative or unusual, but socks are great because they are usually on hand, humiliating and effective.

8. Favorite Sock Gags

9. Most Humiliating Sock Gags
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I might as well post my thoughts too

1. Definitely non-consensual. It’s much better when the victim is reluctant. Makes it more humiliating.

2. I like black ankle socks. Dunno why. And also fuzzy socks of any colour. Fuzzy socks tend to make the feet sweatier so they’ll be even more unbearable for the victim.

3. Yeah why not? It’s probably something I should start including.

4. I like the socks to be well worn and smell like they’ve been well worn. I’d probably say 10. I’m not into physical dirtiness on the socks though, I mean more like 10 bad smell/taste.

5. Definitely. Not so much in terms of appearance but more their personality. I like it when the sock wearer is dominant and taunts you about the fact they’re gagging you with their socks.

6. Anything that’ll maximise the smelliness of the socks. If you’ve read any of my stories you’ll already know that I quite like UGG boots for that exact purpose.

7. Absolutely not. I think I’ve used them in every story so far and will probably continue to. No such thing as overuse!

Gagged with their lover’s socks
Gagged with their rival’s socks
Gagged with their lover’s sister’s socks.

Gagged with their rival’s socks (if they’re your rival and they’ve got you tied up and in a position where they can gag you with their socks then that is pretty humiliating!)
Gagged with their lover’s sister’s socks.
Gagged with their teacher’s socks.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

First off, love the poll. Also, it's really interesting because my answers are very similar to the previous replies!

Non-consensual, 100%. Lovely bit of humiliation and it reinforces that victim is helpless.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

Ankle socks. They can get really drenched with sweat and not too hard to fit both in.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?

Pictures are always nice but I'm just as happy without them.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sock gags.

So, I don't like socks to be physically dirty but definitely heavily worn. In that regard, absolute 10, worn for days, drenched with sweat, love it.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a

Oh for sure. If the person is in a position of power then that's pretty hot and if they're just generally attractive.

6 - Do you have a preference on the footwear worn over the sock before it is removed?

I think trainers, especially if a gym trip was involved.

7 - Are sock gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

Not a chance. I'd happily see them in every story!

This is real tricky. So many of these are absolute gold.

9 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?

Rival's sock
Mum's sock
YOunger sister's sock
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I really love the idea of this poll. Thanks for creating it

1. Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual?

I actually prefer consensual sock gags in my stories but I love the humiliation factor of non consensual and being forced to be gagged with a sock.

2. Do you have a preference of sock colour or type?

I would have to say I prefer a tube or ankle sock. As for colour I would say white as it generally shows how dirty they are to other colours. In my opinion

3. Do you generally enjoy stories with photos of socks being used as gags?

I definitely enjoy pictures in stories with sock gags but it is not totally necessary

4. On a scale of 1-10 rate the cleanliness of the sock gag?

I agree with some of the others that I don’t like the sock to be physically dirty but very well worn. So I would say 10 for the sock being worn multiple days and worn for a workout session.

5. Does the socks wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are?

For sure it does especially if they are attractive and after gagging explains how long they have been wearing/how dirty the socks that they just gagged you with.

6. Do you have a preference of footwear worn before the sock is removed?

I would say I prefer either gym shoes showing they just got back from a workout session or a pair of knee high boots.

7. Are sock gags being overused in stories?

I would say not. I love reading about sock gags being involved in a story. Those are generally the ones I read. I just have a hard time finding stories with sock gags. (Any pointers please let me know)

8. Choose your 3 favourite sock gag scenarios?

Hard to pick just 3 but here are mine
Victim if female gagged with their own sock
Victim gagged with their teachers sock
Victim gagged with their teammates sock

9. 3 options most humiliating for the victim?

Victim gagged with their sisters sock. Younger or older
Victim gagged with their moms sock
Victim gagged with their rivals sock
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Love this!

Because i love them, its hard to get a truly mon-consensual one... but I definitely prefer not having a choice; pulled off the foot and straight into my mouth!

I prefer the idea of a black ankle sock wore during a workout or something. But i also like how fuzzy socks fill your mouth so well.

Havent really seen this, but anything that helps paint the picture is great!

7; i dont want it to be some biohazard, but just worn enough that im clearly being dominated and get the unpleasant taste every now and the .

Yes! Attractive ladies always ups the factor. Being gagged by my wife also adds a layer of humiliation.

Gym shoes, showing they probably worked up a sweat in what im about to be gagged with.
Never personally been gagged with one coming out of a knee-high boot, but i like the idea of that for the same reason...

Nope! Under used if anything!

8 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios
Victim is gagged with their older sister’s sock

Victim is gagged with their younger sisters sock
Victim is gagged with their friend’s sock
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

1) In fictional stories I like nonconsensual very much forced with tickling or cutting the airsupply, but both are very good

2) ankle socks or nylon footies are quit appealing, they should be thin and soft

3) yep pictures are great, more so if they show them dirty or still on the foot.

4) its hard to put a number to it, and because I never experienced any gag i will only say that I like them being described as used, smelly and stinky. Because I dont like maximum humilation there is a limit though.

5) Yes being sockgaged by an evil woman brutal and sadistic doesnt apeal to me in the slightest. I want it to be somewhat playful and dont want the gag to be applied out of hatred.

6) I really like converse, flats or Uggboots, they should be somewhat closed so no sandals and preferable invisible with shoes on.

7) Because I mainly have a Footfetish the answer is no, but I still like stories without one and dont want it to become mandatory at somepoint. Getting fixated on something can take a great deal of creativity away.

8) Getting gagged with little sister/lovers socks
Getting gagged with your maids socks

9) Getting gaged with your rivals/mothers/aunts socks
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

1 - Nonconsensual

2 - Not really!

3 - I'm a bit ambivalent on photos. It doesn't worry me either way.

4 - Honestly... the dirtier the better, so this can go all the way up to 10. I'd say 10.

5 - A little bit, yes. It depends on context.

6 - Nope.

7 - I don't think they have been overused. It's all about context, really.

8 - Victim is gagged with their own sock
Victim is gagged with their mum’s sock

9 - Victim is gagged with their own sock
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones? Always consensual, though maybe ill fight back a little.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify. - not really. White sports sock if I had to choose.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags? Not photos of the sock, photos of the gag or the foot yes.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sock gags. 2-3. Sweaty is good, dirty is bad.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a _ she must be a she, prefer her older than me or just a year or fwo younger maybe.

6 - Do you have a preference on the footwear worn over the sock before it is removed? Trainers or boots, to.get a decent sweat.

7 - Are sock gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest. _ gags never loose their appeal.

Boss's sock
Teacher's sock
Younger sister' sock
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

What are so ks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago What are so ks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think I like your attitude
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’m gonna bump this in case any of the newer members of the site have missed it and would like to contribute to it.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

I love the idea of this poll, so my responses are below!

1. I prefer non-consensual sock gags; love the humiliation aspect of them!

2. I generally don't have a preference for the color of the sock used for a gag. I love ankle and frilly socks being stuffed in the mouth, and then knee socks for tying around the mouth.

3. Yes absolutely! Love seeing the photos of the socks used for gags!

4. I would say a 5. Not brand new/clean, but not completely covered in excessive dirt/sweat either.

5. Yes, knowing who was wearing the sock before being gagged with it is a huge turn on for me!

6. Not really, but I think I prefer sneakers/running shows the most.

7. Absolutely not; the more socks gags, the better (in my opinion)!

8. Victim is gagged with their friend's sock; victim is gagged with their lover's sock; victim is gagged with their younger sister's sock.

9. Victim is gagged with their younger sister's sock; victim is gagged with a rival's sock; victim is gagged with their friend's mum's sock.
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
Hywok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hywok »

I have always had a massive female sock fetish, so have to have a go at this survey…

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones? Non-consensual…. The humiliation adds a new dimension.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify. 80’s child, so it’s a thick slouch sock for me.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags? Yes

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sock gags. 7, nothing hazardous to health :lol:

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a. Yes

6 - Do you have a preference on the footwear worn over the sock before it is removed? Prefer a leather boot

7 - Are sock gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest. Not at all, more please!

Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown girl’s sock
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones? Consensual.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify. No preference.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags? Socks.aren't sexy. Gags are.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sock gags. 1-2. Enough for a bit of taste.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a. Not really.

6 - Do you have a preference on the footwear worn over the sock before it is removed? Shoes. Sock.dirty with floor or outside dirt is vile.

7 - Are sock gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest. Haven't noticed vast amkunt. And its.always fun to take.the victims socks.off, leaving them barefoot as.well.as.having gagging material.

Victim is gagged with their own socks
Victim is gagged with their kidnaper's socks

Other (specify)

Ow.shall we do a poll for tights?
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Ow.shall we do a poll for tights?
Absolument !
:mrgreen:
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

In fictional scenarios, non-consensual is obviously the most exciting.
In real-life things should always be consensual, but acting as though one is not consenting is very fun :D
No preference on colour, but I'd say either a slouch sock or an ankle sock
Absolutely!
I like a sock to be worn. I don't mind a bit of sweat, but if the floor has made it dirty on the bottom I can't quite stomach that. I guess that puts me at a 3 or something?
Definitely. Of course the more attracted I am to the person, the more exciting it is to have their socks in my mouth. It's also more exciting the more humiliating it is given the relationship (friend, boss, coworker, authority figure, etc).
Running shoes or hiking boots immediately spring to mind.
The way I see it, a good gag can never be overused ;)
8 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

1. Consensual in real life, non-consensual in fiction.

2. The longer, the better! Thigh highs for life! Vibrant colors are welcome, but optional.

3. My sock fetish dictates it as such, but again, the longer the socks, the more enticing.

4. 1, due to comfort and hygiene.

5. Greatly so, due to the established sensual/emotional connection.

6. Not at all, or in other words, shoeless.

7. They are quite common, but rarely ever with longer socks involved.

8. Own, friend, rival

9. Kidnapper, mom, teacher
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones? - Tie up games are always consensual but you could play kidnapping, robbery etc.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify. White ankle socks mostly, but black or blur or white knee socks can be used especially for holding socks in.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags? Enjoy any photos of girls gagged.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sock gags. 3-4, sweaty girls feet rather than dirty.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a Yes. It has to be a girl probably my age or a bit older.

6 - Do you have a preference on the footwear worn over the sock before it is removed? Trainers shoes or boots so no preference really.

7 - Are sock gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest. NO

Victim is gagged with their kidnaper's sock - female of course

Victim is gagged with their teacher's sock - female of course

I also love the idea of loosing the socks and being gagged with the girls’ bare feet.

Younger sisters sock
Workers sock
Mums sock
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thanks for bumping this back up the board. I did a tights one too https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=14624 if anyone is interested.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Thanks for bumping this up, it looks really interesting.

Consensual ones, i like (and it's a fantasy of mine) asking for a female sock gag.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used?
I doesn't really matter to me, but if have to choose, pink ones and black ones are really cute.

Not much of a reader, but yes.

Between 1-3, depending if 3 means that the sock is a bit sweaty (not dirty).

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are
Not really

I guess shoes, since i can't really think of anything else :lol: . mmm, maybe sporting shoes are my favorite, and boots.

I don't think so

Victim is gagged with their friend's sock (recently a fantasy, i don't think it can be a reality, but could someday, fingers crossed)
Victim is gagged with their lover's sock (yes please)
Victim is gagged with their cousin's sock ( i don't think is possible anymore, but would have been cool)

9 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim
Victim is gagged by a worker’s sock
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

Non-consensual

White and Slouch or ankle socks

Photos of drawings are always great

Well worn... 10! But not dirt

Yes

Sneakers. Vans! Or Uggs

Not at all

Ugh... why only THREE?? I'm cheating! Puniish me if you must!!
Victim is gagged by a worker’s sock ...waitress

Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Both are good, I suppose non-consensual have an added humiliation factor too

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used?
Not really, maybe brighter colours but not really sure why

Not something that you see very often but I'm not opposed to it

Probably around 7? As in well worn but not too dirty

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are
Definitely!

Nothing specific, maybe trainers or vans

I don't think so

Victim is gagged with their lover's older sister’s sock
Victim is gagged with their lover’s sock

9 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

Just a note, I don't have a fetish for that but sock gags are a nice extra and I love the smell and humiliation. I play both with women and men and it doesn't really matter who has worn the socks.

In fantasy non-censensual is better but in reality it's always consensual.

Longer socks are better (at least calf-high). I prefer white socks because you better see how dirty they are. Ideally the socks are nicely thick, like sport socks, hiking socks, tube socks. I prefer cotton over wool and synthetics.

No, I never want to have photos alongside stories, they interfere with my own imagination.

At least a 3, can go up to 10.

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are?
Of course.

Leather boots, gum boots, sneakers all work. Or non at all. Walking around in just socks makes them dirty pretty fast and that's a plus. Oh, and it's really fun if my lazyness for cleaning is used against me. For example I had somebody walk around in socks in my apartment all day and I hadn't cleaned for a week so the socks got super dirty and so you can say, it was more or less my own fault that I had to chew on a particularly nasty sock later that day.

Well, yes, sometimes stories don't work because the authors preferred quantity over quality but this usually applies to every part of such a story, not only gags.

The answer is the same because "most humiliating" means automatically those are my favourites.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

- Reluctancy sometimes is substantial to the scenario, but I prefer consensual.

-Sports socks, knee socks, tube socks. Not particularly fond of ankle socks, so nothing below it. Medium-thickness ones or padded ones look great specially in white. As for colours I'm all classic: white, black, or neutral colours. Nothing too flashy.

- While I never include photos in my stories, I enjoy it when the writers do provide the visual cue.

- A middle ground, 5 in my case. Not too clean, but not excessively dirty. It takes away a lot if they're too dirty in my opinion.

- The sock's wearer is absolutely crucial, not only in terms of excitement but also intimacy and humiliation...

- Not particularly, but I guess sneakers are a good pairing.

- They are popular, but it's just an indication of a fairly shared kink. I don't think reiteration takes away from the appeal of it, as long the writing is fitting.

- The mere presence of a sock gag to me is humiliating enough, so the ones listed above.
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic