Hands Up! This Is a Tie Up! (ff/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hands Up! This Is a Tie Up! (ff/FF)

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

My name is Claire and I am a tutor. I am 40 years old, my hair is brown and shoulder level, and I have brown eyes. I absolutely love wearing button up shirts. As a teenage girl, I used to really like playing tie-up games, but this was a childhood thing. Or so I thought until a recent tutoring session during which I was robbed at gunpoint! Oh, don't worry, the robbers were two cute girls, the guns were toys, but the ropes and the gags were real!

I am a tutor to kids, but I also have a student who is 20 years old. She studies the same subject I have in university, and as a neighbour and a friend, I have offered her help. She is my next-door neighbour, the girl next-door, blonde, pretty brown eyes, and just like me, a love for button up shirts! Her name is Katie, and I tutor her for free, this is not part of my job or anything. I just want to help a good friend. She has moved in about two months ago, and we have gotten quite close over her studies, as this is a subject we both are fascinated about. It is amazing how a 40-year old woman can become such close friends with a girl 20 years younger. Our relationship is not a mother-daughter one, as one would expect, we are just friends. And maybe even soulmates. I can't help it. I just love this girl! When we meet, and she hugs me, I just don't want to let go, and I feel like she feels the same.

What about the tie up, you ask? Well, I was tutoring and babysitting two cute twin girls at their home and at the same time helping Katie. I was wearing a plain white button up shirt and black pants, while Katie was wearing a plaid red and blue button up shirt and blue jeans. I was sitting with Katie downstairs in the living room after leaving the twin girls upstairs to do their homework, when I heard noise. I went upstairs to check on the girls, and saw they were playing. "Have you finished your homework?" I asked. "Yes," they said, "hey, Claire can we play a game with you?" I hesitated a little, but then decided that it wouldn't be such a bad idea. If I played with the girls, they would definitely like me more. "Sure," I said. "Great! Hey, can Katie play too?" was the girls' response. "No," I said, "Katie is busy." The girls looked disappointed, and tried to convince me to get Katie to play too. "Come on, Claire, this game needs two players. And it will only take five minutes. Please!" Since the twin girls were so cute, and since they said the game would only take five minutes, I said I would ask Katie if she could play.

I went downstairs, and told Katie about the girls' request. "Well, I could use a break anyway," Katie said, "let's go upstairs, and see what kind of game the girls want to play with us." As we went upstairs, the girls were standing outside their room. When they saw Katie was also coming, they quickly ran inside. Katie and I looked at each other, I shrugged in a sign of "well, let's see what the twins are planning", and we went to their room.

As soon as Katie and I entered the room, the twin girls pointed toy guns at us, saying "this is a robbery, put your hands up!" I put my hands up immediately, excited and ready to play along! I looked at Katie, she looked at me and smiled, and also put her hands up! "Please don't hurt us!" I said, "our hands are up, just like you asked!" Katie immediately demanded to know, "what are you girls going to do with us?" And then they pulled out the ropes and gags! "No way!" I said in excitement, "you are going to tie us up?" The girls said, "yes". Katie looked at me, and I gave her a reassuring look, saying this was more than okay. "Wow, I had no idea kids were still playing tie up games nowadays!" I said. The girls got curious, "you played tie up games too when you were little, Claire?" This was such a cute question! "Of course I did! It was the most popular game back in the day!" I explained, still holding my hands up, by the way, just like Katie, whose hands were also up! "When I was a child, between the ages of about 7 to 14, my hands were always either tied up behind my back or up in surrender and ready to be tied up by my captors. Sometimes I would also tie up other girls, but it was usually me getting held up with my hands up in surrender, and then tied up. I even had a nickname given to me by the other girls, it was "Hands Up Claire" because I would always surrender and put my hands up so quickly! Wow, you girls are bringing my childhood back! I haven't surrendered with my hands up or been tied up since!"

"Well, let's tie you up, Claire and Katie!" the twins exclaimed. They told us to sit on chairs with our hands up, then they tied our legs and gagged us with some cloth. Then our hands were tied up behind our backs. The girls said they were going to keep us like this for ten minutes, and then they would let us go. I could let myself free, actually, since the ropes were not tight at all. Yes, today's kids are not what we used to be... I remember how tightly I was tied back in the day. I would really need help to get free. And still, I kept putting my hands up and surrendering to it every time!

After a while the girls decided they had enough of the robbery, and untied and ungagged Katie and I. "Well, that was actually a fun game!" Katie said. "I'm glad you like it," I replied. "I can't believe you haven't played it in your childhood." Katie shrugged and said, "well, better late then never, right, Claire?"

"You are free to go now," the twin girls said, "but we warn you - do not think about doing anything stupid, like calling the police!" I smiled and put my hands up, indicating my surrender and reluctance to do anything to help catch the two cute little robbers. Katie put her hands up too, the good girl she is. "Well, we'd better get back to our studying," I said. Katie and I left the girls' room with our hands up, lowering them only as we were outside in the hall. We went back downstairs to study, but I knew the whole "Hands Up Claire" topic was now sitting firmly in Katie's pretty blonde head, and I knew she would bring it up later when we go home, or maybe during our next meeting the next day.

To be continued... But probably in a different section...
Last edited by ILoveHandsUp 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I surrender, I will read this great story. :lol:
Thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I surrender, I will read this great story. :lol:
Thank you for posting.
Thanks!
I love "Kidnapped and taken for a ride", by the way. I love rereading the part where the moms put their hands up!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great story so far. Please do continue. I would like to follow. If you post in another section could you tag me?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 2 years ago I love "Kidnapped and taken for a ride", by the way. I love rereading the part where the moms put their hands up!
There will be some more moments like that coming. Keep watching the story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

What a nice story. I had quite some fun reading it

May I ask which story you two are talking about?
Couldn't find it and it does sound interesting
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago What a nice story. I had quite some fun reading it

May I ask which story you two are talking about?
Couldn't find it and it does sound interesting
http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5240
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
ILoveHandsUp wrote: 2 years ago I love "Kidnapped and taken for a ride", by the way. I love rereading the part where the moms put their hands up!
There will be some more moments like that coming. Keep watching the story.
Great! Can't wait!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Nice, very cute story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic