We are going to win this time (mm/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

We are going to win this time (mm/m)

Post by frankburns »

"I'm telling you Jack. We just have to win."

"And I'm telling you, there is no way. Their goalie is far too good. He's only let in 4 goals all season."

The two boys were in the park, sitting on the swings. Not swinging on them, but there wasn't anywhere else to sit. John, the oldest of the two had made a real bad deal. A deal that the younger one knew nothing about.

"Anyway, what does it matter? It's only one game. It's not like your life depends on it."

John looked at Jack with worried look. "What if it does." He said.

"What..?"

"You know big Steve..."

"The dealer.. What the hell."

"I owe him a grand. If I don't pay him by next Monday he's gonna finish me."

"How are you mixed up with him, you idiot?"

"County Lines. I started running for him. Though it was easy money.. Well it was 'til I left his cash on the damn train."

"Jesus mate. You are in deep shit. But don't worry I hear he don't kill people, maybe he'll give you more time."

"Your right he don't kill people, just breaks bones. One bone per hundred! And he did give me more time but that's up. So I put everything I have on the match. Us to win."

"You bet the wrong team!"

"Even odds on them, 100-1 on us. I bet £200. What the hell can we do."

"WE! Hey look I'm your mate but don't drag me anywhere near Big Steve. If I had it I'd give it you, but I ain't got any money."

"You know you once said you'd do anything for me."

"Don't pull that out. You saved my little sister in that river and I owe you, but hell, this is Big Steve your talking about."

"I have an idea, but I can't do it alone. I need your help. Please."

"I told you I ain't got any money."

"Don't need money. Hear me out."

"Go on."

"We kidnap their goalie."

"You gotta be joking. First you get mixed in drugs and to get out of it you turn to KIDNAP. Have you picked out which prison cell you want?"

"Look he runs in the park every evening before match day. All we have to do is grab him and stick him in a shed somewhere. We can let him go after the match."

"Oh yeah that's ALL! I guess you plan on wacking him on the head and then carrying him through the streets for miles."

"Not exactly. Jimmy Cane said he'll lend us his van and some chloroform."

"Jimmy Cane. THE Jimmy Cane! Big Steves bloody fixer. This is getting worse... Hang on... How the hell are you paying him?"

"He's put a grand on us to win."

"Oh my god so now you got Big Steve AND Jimmy Cane."

"Please. I really need this. All you gotta do is drive the van."

"And go to prison for the next ten years. Then come out and tell Jimmy Cane that I'm sorry and hope he'll forgive me."

"Your right. It's not your problem. I shouldn't have asked you. I'll figure something out."

"Like what. Go to Australia!"

John stood up to leave.

"Hey moron." John stopped. "Which park?" Jack asked.

John turned. "You'll help?"

"There's an old saying.... What's the difference between a friend and a mate?"

"What?"

"A mate will help you move a couche, a friend will help you move a body. Well in this case kidnap some dummy I don't even like."

"You will help. Pheww... thanks man." John came back and sat again.

"Hell it might even be fun. We don't have a lot of time. Match is saturday in case you didn't know today is.."

"Thursday.. Yeah I know, but I got it all planned. I know his route, he leaves the main path and goes down the old track between the trees before coming back on the main path. That's where we grab him. Theres a gate along there. So we park there, grab him and take him off to the old quarry."

"And if someone sees us?"

"Allready figured. He'll be in his kit, so we put ours on. If anyone sees us, we'll just say we were traing with him and he got sick. Say that we told him not to train while he was drunk."

"What if someone misses him?"

"They wont. He always stays alone after he trains til the match. He don't like distractions. So are you really in?"

"Sure. I can't abandon my best mate. Anyway we need you on the team, I doubt you'll be able to play with two broken legs."

"So I'll see you in the old cadets' hut car park tomorrow at six? That's where the van will be and all the stuff we need."

"I'll be there... What stuff?"

"Overalls, balaclarvas etc. Or do you want him to recognise us?"

"Oh right. We better go. I'll see you tomorrow."

[Six thirty: Baildon Park : Friday evening]

Chris Dunne was on his last lap. John, behind a tree holding a rope that lay half burried across the track to another tree. He was mentally counting.

'5,4,3,2,1 and NOW' He pulled the rope when Chris was only a yard away.

Chris had no chance, he didn't even see the rope that tripped him. Nor did he see either of the black clad assailants that jumped on him. "What the..." He began but was silenced with a cloth across his mouth. He struggled for a few moments before everything went black for him.

"Perfect." John said. "help me drag him back into the bushes. Then get out the overalls incase someone sees."

Chris was slowly dragged back and the boys took off the overalls to reveal their soccer kit as planned and stuffed them into a holdall. Just in case someone saw them 'helping' Chris Dunne. No-one did, the back street was clear.

Carefully they pushed Chris into the back of the van and shut the door.

"Went like clockwork." John said.

"How long is he out for? I hope that stuff don't kill him."

"According to Jimmy he'll be out for at least an hour. Now let's get going and don't speed. It's only about twenty minutes to the quarry shack."

It was, and Jack pulled up outside the old, now disused shack.

"We need to get the overalls back on and the balaclavas. And Help me get him in." John said.

Withing a few minutes the two, now kidnapers, had covered their soccer stip and their faces. Chris was half carried, half dragged into the shack and layed down on his face.

John turned and started to leave the shack. "Be right back. I'll just get the other holdall."

Five minutes later he was back. He opened the holdall and tipped out the contents. Coils of rope and a few rolls of duct tape.

"What the hell John?"

"We gotta tie him up. You want him to wander off in a hour or so. It has to keep him 'til after the match. Here.. Tie his legs. I'll get his arms."

Jack wrapped a couple of loops around Chris' ankles and knotted it off. John was doing a much better job with Chris' arms. His wrists had been crossed and tied tightly, then his elbows. He looked at Jack.

"Oh come on. like that'll hold him. I'll do it. You gag him. Stuff that old soccer sock in his mouth then wrap a whole roll of tape over his mouth going round and round. And Get it tight."

"Well sorry, but I aint tied anyone up before. But it looks like you sure have."

"Just hurry up and get him gagged. When you've done that put the other balaclava over his head backwards so he can't see and then use another roll around his head were his mouuth is, Just don't block his nose. No talking from now. he'll be awake in like 30 minutes."

From here on the two boys worked in silence. Jack followed Johns instruction. John had retied Chris' ankles, crossed and tight. He also tied his legs above and below his knees.

John indicated a post on the far side, where once some machinery had been. Between them they dragged Chris over and positioned him on his side with his arms and feet on one side, his body the other. Then John tied his wrists to his feet. Finally he took a knife out of his pocket and used it to cut away a portion of the balaclave where Chris' nose was.

John went out followed by Jack. They moved away from the shack before speaking.

"John where the hell did you learn that?"

"From Jimmy Cane. I had to get some advice. Beleive me Mr Perfect Goalkeeper aint going anywhere til we let him."

"Not we. YOU." I ain't coming back here again. I've done my share."

"OK. I'll come let him go after the match tomorrow. Hang on here, I need to make sure he wakes up."

John went back into the shack. Five minutes passed when he heard a low moan. Chris was waking up. John watched as Chris came fully consious and realised the position he was in. He started grunting and struggling. It was useless. He struggled for a few minutes then stopped, just panting. John nodded and left.

"He'll be fine he's awake, did you hear him?"

"No nothing"

"Good. Seems Jimmy told me right."

"Yeah well he would, he's had tuns of practise I bet."

"Yeah, come on let's go."

[Eleven thirty : Baildon police station: Sunday]

Well we won the match. Jimmy Cane made a fortune. Big Steve is off my case, Jack will pay him when he collects my winnings. But if I find out who those two little brats are that were mucking about in the quarry saturday afternoon I'll bloody kill them.

Needless to say after the match I went back to let Chris Dunne go. He had served his purpose. But he wasn't there. Just four coppers.

I keep telling them that it was all my idea, just a prank to make sure we won. They don't beleive me and I have a feeling the judge wont either.

<*><*><*><*>

And the message here is .... Crime does not pay.
Last edited by frankburns 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

LOVE this story. Love the kidnapping of the player. Yep, crime does not pay!
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Great story.
Love the concept
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]frankburns[/mention] Loved the plot and greatly enjoyed the writing!
The gag was great, as was the ending that resulted in what can only be described as failure.

Genuinely enjoyed this little piece.
Short and sweet ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice and short, I enjoyed that one. Thanks for sharing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

That was a lot of fun to read. Highly enjoyed it!
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Thanks for the responds. Praise indeed from the 'Professionals'. It's much appreciated.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]frankburns[/mention] No need to thank us, my friend.
As far as posting comments and reviews go, authors need to show the example and look out for each other.

We're all in this together.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

It was a fun story to read! Really enjoyed it!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice one, [mention]frankburns[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic