A Birthday Present for Madison (FFF/FM) part 6: "Madison's Smelly Feet" now posted!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Great story so far! Loving every chapter! Looking forward to what other creative tortures come up!
Is Madison going to share her present?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 6: Madison's Smelly Feet

I gave Madison's freshly dirtied toes my usual treatment: licking around each individual toe several times in a circular motion before moving onto the next. Then after cleaning her big toe, I would drag the tip of my tongue along the tips of her 5 toes backwards and forwards 5 times. Then back to the start. It was an effective strategy. After about 2 repetitions of this process her toes were normally dirt free.

I clenched my fists as I began the second pass. To my right, Kate was working away on her sister's left foot. I had no idea if Kate had any tactics or routines or whether she just randomly wriggled her tongue about the toes. But one thing's for sure, she must have been doing something. Otherwise she'd incur the wrath of our client. The Birthday Queen.

Madison, Kayleigh and Angelica continued to chatter, giggle and drink wine whilst we worked. Occasionally I would pause to give my tongue a break from the strain as well as the constant flavours of sweat. Mainly the latter reason. But if I stopped for too long, a second or more, Madison's toes would wriggle, and her foot would push further into my mouth. All without her even so much as turning her head to look down at me.

A few more minutes of cleaning passed.

"Mrrrgphhh" I subconsciously groaned as I exhaled through my nose. Madison's head spun instantly to face me.

"Enjoying that hmm?" Madison smiled, her eyebrow raised.

"Mrrrpghh hrmmpghhh" I nodded, my eyes too scared to look up at her and instead stared straight ahead at her bronzed ankle.

"Hmm that's what I like to hear!" she beamed as she leaned across the couch and placed her drink on the table beside the couch.

"Right, lets see how you 2 are getting along" she smiled as she leaned forwards and flicked the straps of the slippers off her heels.

She slowly slid her left foot out of Kate's mouth first. Kate gargled and sputtered as the foot left her lips.
Next she began removing her foot from my mouth. Her toes pressed down on my tongue and dragged along it as they slid away from me. As though to ensure any remaining dirt was fully off her toes.

Her foot lifted away from my face with no saliva strings in sight. Despite this, she still reached down for the running shoes and removed the ball of socks from them. And as per usual, she slid them down through the slipper and into my mouth. The socks slowly expanded inside my mouth, filling in all the gaps and treating me to that familiar unpleasant taste that was a fine blend of Madison's sweat and soggy wool.
I accepted my fate.

"Hmmmmm" Madison thought aloud as she held her feet up in the air and slowly rotated them, inspecting every inch.
Kayleigh and Angelica leaned forwards on the couch and squinted their eyes as they too inspected her soles.

"Looks clean to me..." Madison hummed.
"I don't see any dirt on them..." she continued to inspect.

"Do you guys?" she swivelled on the couch and presented her soles to the girls. Both Angelica and Kayleigh quickly threw themselves back on the couch. They were well aware that you should always try maintain at least 1 metre between you and Madison's feet at all times.

"Hmmm, looks clean to me" Kayleigh gasped having obviously caught a quick wiff of Madison's feet.

"I agree, looks like your present works!" Angelica celebrated.

"Hmmm, I guess there's one way to really know if they're clean..." Madison cackled.
"Get the thing" she nodded to Angelica.

"Hrrrmmgphhh?" I groaned, they were up to something.

"Ok, we'll check this one first" Madison raised her left foot up and pointed towards Kate.

"Urrrgphhh?!" Kate protested.

Suddenly my ear drum almost burst as Kate erupted in slipper gag muffled laughter. She began thrashing in every direction as she squealed. Behind us Angelica stood clutching Kate's hogtied feet in her hands, dragging the pink bristly hairbrush across each sole.

"AARRRGHGHRGHHARRRGHGHGG!!" Kate continued to scream and squeal. I could see the slipper gag thrashing side to side in my peripheral vision.

"Ok, that should do it" Madison laughed bringing the tickle torture to an end.

As Angelica sat down, Kayleigh's legs crawled forwards and clamped around Kate's head once again. Kate gave some futile struggles to escape the lock but was too tired from the tickling to put up a fight.

Madison lifted up her left foot and moved it towards Kate's face. She lowered her toes down under Kate's nose and then slowly dragged them up, making her little sister's nose curve upwards. Kate groaned in discomfort as she loudly panted through the slipper.
Madison held her foot there for a few seconds then sharply pulled it way.

"Excellent, looks like that one is squeaky clean then!" she clapped. Kayleigh's lock on Kate's head released.

"Now for this one!" she held her right foot up and wriggled her toes. I was feeling confident that my cleaning tactic would have worked.
"Angelica would you like to do the honours?"

"I certainly would" Angelica leapt out of the couch and shuffled over to me. I braced myself...

"MRRRGPHHH!! HRRRMMPGHHHH! MRRRGPHHH!" I rocked and jerked as the bristles dragged across my soles.
"HRRRRMMGPHHHH! MMMRRRRGPPHHH!!!"

I glanced up at Madison as I was being relentlessly tickled. She sat before me, smiling as proud as ever with her legs lay crossed over, her right foot suspended in the air. Finally the tickling stopped.

"Hrrrrrmpghh!" I huffed, lowering my head in exhaustion as I panted excessively through my nose.

Before I knew it, my head was clamped and dragged back up level. Kayleigh sat next to Madison on the couch with her legs on either side of my head, clasping it tightly.

"Ok, let's see if this foot is clean" Madison smirked as she began moving her foot towards my face.

"Hrrmphh hrmmphh?" I garbled, my tongue pushing on the socks inside my mouth but unable to force them out.

Because of those socks, I was forced to breathe through my nose. Something I definitely did not want to be doing. But with the tickling, I was so out of breath that holding it was not possible.
Madison's still wet toes crawled down between my nostrils and the slipper gag and rubbed upwards. My nose squished up. Her toes crawled up over my exposed nostrils.

"HRRRMGGPHH!" I groaned, letting out a small thrash that was quickly controlled by Kayleigh's clamping legs. "HOLD STILL" she barked.

My eyes squeezed shut, my fists clenched and my toes curled as Madison's foot slowly rubbed up my nostrils.

"Hrrrrrmphhhh" I cried into the socks as I continued to pant, sucking in the pungent stench of Madison's foot.

My eyes opened briefly to see Madison and Kayleigh grinning with delight on the couch before me. No doubt Angelica was doing the same to my right.

Madison's foot lowered back down so that her toes were on the tip of my nose. She gently pushed so that my nose popped in between her big toe and second toe, splitting her toes just wide enough so that my nostrils weren't completely closed over and I was still able to breathe.
I begrudgingly drew in breath against the web of her toes.

"Mmmmm-hrrmph-hrrmphh-hrrmphhh" I cried.

"Hmmm mmm mmm" Madison shook her head.
"That doesn't sound good at all!" she leaned forwards but kept her foot over my nostrils.
"It sounds to me like this foot isn't clean yet."

"Mrrrrhhh-hrrmphh-hrmppphh" I continued to moan.

"If you think it smells, then obviously it isn't clean?" she continued to berate me.

"Hrrmphhh!" I pleaded with her, my eyes gazing up begging her.

"If my foot still stinks, then it still needs to be cleaned. Doesn't it?" she grinned.

I shut my eyes tight and grimaced as her toes continued to surround my nostrils and attack me with the smell.

"DOESN'T IT!" she barked.

Kaleigh's clamped legs wiggled up and down forcing a nod from me.

"mmmmrrrhmmphhhh" I groaned as my head wobbled.

"Good. I'm glad we're on the same page." Madison relaxed, leaning back and removing her foot from my nose. I gasped desperately for some 'clean' air.
The entire time, Kate just lay there still, obviously relieved that her big sister had shown her some form of mercy.
Kayleigh's legs released my head allowing it to slump down until the slipper gag touched the floor.

"Don't get too comfortable" Madison leaned forwards and plunged her hand into the slipper, drawing out the saturated ball of socks.
"Eughh" she repulsed at the sight of the socks. She threw them down onto the floor.

"Open up" she mocked as she raised her foot and slid it into the slipper and back into my mouth.

"Urrrrmmmmgphhhh" I hummed as her toes arrived in my mouth. My tongue instantly began the routine again. Madison smiled at the surprise of my 'eagerness' to get to work.

It was an impossible task cleaning Madison's feet to the point where they didn't smell. And I knew that. But I was helpless to do anything about it other than try to win her over with my eagerness to obey her every command.
With her right foot firmly planted in my gob and her toes being serviced, she lifted her left leg and rested it upon the couch. Kate lay next to me still panting from the tickling. But her struggles had stopped. She was obviously smart enough to count her blessings that whilst still hogtied with the slipper gag, she wasn't being forced to worship her sister's foot. Madison had us exactly the way she wanted us. We were putty in her hands... or feet.

--------------------

About 20 minutes passed. The girls continued to chat whilst I worked tirelessly to please Madison. Every few minutes my tongue would grow tired, but the threat of enduring another second of Madison's foot over my nose was enough to encourage me to continue on.

Suddenly Madison spoke:
"Ok, I think that's about enough of that for now." She slowly withdrew her foot from my mouth.

"Hurrmpghh?" I wondered but quickly stopped myself in case Madison got the wrong idea.

"Look at that!" she held her right foot in the air and wriggled her toes.
"My toes are all wrinkly! Usually I have to be in the bath for about an hour before that happens!" The girls all giggled.

She leaned over and grabbed the ball of socks on the floor then quickly jammed it into my mouth via the slippers. I wasn't even able to get out my usual groan before they arrived on my tongue.

"Let's put you guys away" she stood up.

"Huurgphh?" I asked but was ignored.

"Can you girls help me" Madison asked her friends.

"Sure, where are we putting them?" Angelica asked. Kate and I turned our heads to follow the conversation.

"Are we leaving them out in the hallway?" Kayleigh added.

"Nah, they'll get in the way. Let's stick them in the shoe wardrobe" Madison casually responded.

"MRRRGHHH! MMRGHH HRRMPGHHH!" I began shaking my head furiously. With the balled socks in my mouth forcing me to nose breathe, the shoe wardrobe was thee absolute last place I wanted to be. Kate remained silent, although she was able to mouth breathe so the shoe wardrobe wouldn't phase her.

"What's that? You don't want to go into the shoe wardrobe?" Madison mocked.
"But you love the shoe wardrobe! Remember, you loved it so much that you spent hours in there last time?"

"You even had that massive grin!" Kayleigh reminded me of the poorly drawn smile on my gag from the last time they had me captive.

"MRRRRGGPHHG!" I continued to plead with them, frantically shaking my head.

"Oh ok fine, yous can stay in here." Madison huffed.
"But my feet need a break from all the sucking." she sighed.
"Hey! I've got an idea!" she cackled.

"Urrgh hurrgpmhh arrghphh?" Kate argued. Just because we were in the living room didn't mean we had to be cleaning feet!

"How about you guys give it a go?" Madison grinned from ear to ear as she revealed her idea aloud.

"Oooh that sounds like a good plan!" Angelica clapped.

"Hmmm yeah why not!" Kayleigh nodded.

"URRGH GAARRRHGGGHHH!" Kate squirmed. With the shoe wardrobe she would have at least not been sucking on anyone's feet. But thanks to my protests, she would be. Something which Madison was happy to highlight.

"You guys must really love sucking feet hmmm?" she mocked as she leant down and spun us on the floor to face the other couch that Kayleigh and Angelica sat on.

"Urrgh muurghpphhm!!" Kate growled in my direction, not happy with what I had caused.

"Ok, who wants to go first?" Madison clapped.

To Be Continued...
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I've still got plenty of plans for this story so there is more torment to come! :)
- Side note: I actually wrote this entire chapter a month ago but for some reason I saved it as a draft rather than submitted it :oops:
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

An excellent use of this device, why it even checks its own work :D
And so practiced too, it’s just a routine procedure at this point :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic