Halloween In Summer (M/Mm+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TicklishGuy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Halloween In Summer (M/Mm+)

Post by TicklishGuy22 »

Halloween In Summer

Hallows Valley was the place for Halloween, as one would think with a name like that. To the residents of the town, there is no better holiday in the world. The veil between the mortal world and the supernatural world thins and all the creatures of the night all get to come out and play.

The residents will also celebrate it any time of the year that they want. It doesn’t matter if it is October or the middle of summer. If the urge to get into costumes and trick or treat takes over, they will gladly let it.

There is one constant in the town, other than the usual Halloween in October. It is known as the Halloween In Summer festival. It’s almost like Christmas in July, but a Halloween version of that. The entire town is decked out in spooky decorations and made to look as authentically Halloween as possible.

Many residents make their houses as spooky or as fun as they want and hand out a number of candies. Anyone from babies to the elderly is dressed in their best costumes. Even the local businesses make Halloween merch no matter what they usually sell. There are even a number of haunted houses made by some of the richer citizens to entertain anyone that wants to come in. They go all out.

One family, in particular, goes way out when it comes to their house. The Wheeler family. They were one of the most well-known families in town. They don’t necessarily make it a haunted house, but it is always a sight to see. They pick any Halloween theme and just go crazy with their decorating. The entire town almost flocks to their house every time they decorate for the festivities.

The current generation of Wheelers are actually all guys since the boys had no sisters or aunts and their mother died of cancer a few years ago.

The oldest was the father of the bunch, Tyler Wheeler. He’s a forty-one-year-old policeman that loved all his boys equally. His eldest son is twenty-year-old Chase Wheeler who is a medical student home from college for the summer. Then there was the second eldest, Adam Wheeler, at seventeen-years-old and the history buff of his high school. The last of the kids were the twin fifteen-year-olds, Hunter and Henry Wheeler, that loved to dress up as mummies at every Halloween event. The final Wheeler was Tyler’s younger brother David Wheeler, a thirty-five-year-old coach for the high school’s football team.

The town was already in full swing for their festival this year. Everyone was in costume and many kids already had candy in their bags and buckets. All of the haunted houses and other attractions have opened and people were constantly going in and out.

A lot of people currently headed to the Wheeler house to see what amazing theme they decked their house up with this year.

When they came up to the large house, it was decorated like an abandoned house that one would find in a horror movie. The windows and doors were boarded up or broken down, it was painted to look dark and old, fake spider webs were hanging all over the place, and tattered curtains hung near the windows. The sign above the house, dictating the theme, read “Personal Nightmares.” It immediately made the spectators excited about what was inside.

A figure in a black cloak jumped out, scaring some of them. They could not tell which Wheeler it was because the hood hid his face.

“Welcome to the house of Personal Nightmares,” the figure says. “Come inside and see the horrors they’re forced to endure.”

The group got excited as the figure led them into the house. The house room seemed to be set up differently and almost like exhibits in a museum but more haunted-looking.

The first room the group came across was redesigned to look like the dungeon of a medieval castle. There were even chains and a fake skeleton hanging on one wall. The centerpiece of the room was in the center, of course. The group was shocked to see Adam Wheeler tied up, right in the middle of the room.

The seventeen-year-old was dressed up like he was an actual prisoner in ancient times. Brown tattered clothing, only a t-shirt and pants. His normally tidy brown hair was messy, also similar to how it would have looked back then.

His medieval look was matched by his medieval bondage. Adam was sat on the floor with his arms raised above his head. His arms were chained above his head with his wrists in the shackles. His legs were forced in front of him with his ankles locked in a set of stocks. His bare feet wiggled and squirmed in his struggles. What finished his helpless look was a cloth gag in his mouth that muffled his voice.

The teenager looked to really be struggling. The look in his eyes showed that he really was acting like a helpless prisoner with how desperate they seemed. Seeing the group, Adam yelled into his gag, struggling even more.

“This boy thrives in history,” the figure tells the story of this room. “But this is what happens to someone that spends too much time in it. He becomes a prisoner of history.”

It did make sense to the group. Stocks were some of the oldest known bondage devices, so a history buff like Adam fit quite well into them.

The figure then guided the group down the hall to the next room. This one was set up like an Egyptian tomb. Classic Egyptian decorative elements filled the room. The walls painted to look stone and hieroglyphics also painted on. There were also columns along the walls like pyramids would have in their tombs. In the center of the room were two tables that were painted and set up to look like stone slabs. On them were the main attraction of the room.

One each slab was a mummy. They were not as big as other mummies, so it was obvious that these two mummies had to be the twins, Hunter and Henry Wheeler.

The twins were wrapped from head to toe in mummy bandages. The only visible part of them was their nostrils that showed through a gap in the bandages to let them breathe. The two were also strapped down to the slabs with more bandages. The bandages strapped them down to the slabs with them going over their chests, waists, and ankles.

Both mummies were visibly struggling. Muffling could also be heard as the bandages obviously gagged the twins and kept them from speaking. Their arms were crossed over their chests in the classic mummy X shape.

The twins definitely looked very helpless on the slabs. Even with all their struggling, they did not seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.

“These two were almost asking for something like this to happen,” the figure says. “Always running around as fake mummies when they could, so naturally their nightmare punishment should be the two of them being real mummies. If they are lucky, someone will let them go before we get out the sarcophagus.”

The group laughed at that last line. This room definitely made a lot of sense with what the two dressed up as every Halloween.

The figure then leads them upstairs. They were very excited to see what was in store next and who was going to be in the next room. This was turning into the best house the Wheelers have done yet. Everything looked so realistic and cool and each room being specific to one of the Wheeler boys was clever and cool.

The first room they come to, upstairs, was set up like an abandoned locker room. The lockers were set up to look rusty and broken with some of them even missing their doors. One was funny as it had the skeleton dressed up as a nerd inside of it. There were even two broken locker room benches in the room.

This room’s centerpiece was football coach David Wheeler. It was surprising to some members of the group, as they were part of the football team and never expected to see their coach like this.

The coach was dressed up in a tracksuit that most would think to see on a gym coach of a cliche high school movie. The suit was green and they would hear the wind-breaker fabric of the suit as he struggled. He was also wearing sneakers and a baseball cap. The coach was pinned to the floor, spread eagle, with his wrists and ankles tied down with what looks like the hoops from a crochet set jammed tightly into the floor. He was also gagged with a ball gag that was designed to look like a football.

The coach looked just as desperate to escape as Adam did. The look in his eyes and the amount he was struggling showed just how good he was at pretending that he really was tied up and being tormented like this. The Wheelers were proving themselves very good actors.

“Our dear coach is getting a little lesson in humility,” the figure says. “He thinks he is so big and tough every time his team wins. So he must now be punished by ways of keeping him in a place where no team has ever won, so they just abandoned their locker room. Maybe this will bring his ego down to size.”

That got a few laughs from the teens in the group, even the football players.

David is still struggling and yelling into his gag as the figure leads the group away from his room. He takes them down the hall.

The next room was like one of those areas one would see in a movie that takes place in an asylum or a hospital movie with scenes in a psych ward. The room was white and completely padded with not a hard surface in sight. There were even a padded bed and a padded chair to make it look more like a room and not a prison cell. The group immediately knew who’s room this would be.

And right in the center of the room was Chase Wheeler. And he was definitely not going to be going anywhere.

The eldest Wheeler boy was dressed in hospital scrubs that doctors and nurses wear. His dark hair looked messy from all the struggling he seemed to be doing. And while doctors and nurses wear white shoes with their scrubs normally, Chase was barefoot.

Chase was strapped tightly in a straight jacket, his arms stuck in their “hugging himself” position. The rest of him was strapped to one of those beds that hospitals use for dangerous patients that need to be secure. The strapped moved over the bed, cuffs connected to them at certain parts of Chase’s body in order to strap him down. He was cuffed at his upper arms, waist, thighs, shins, and ankles. A muzzle gag kept the medical student from speaking.

Out of all the Wheeler boys, Chase was definitely tied the most out of all of them. Even more than his mummified brothers. The only way he could be made even more helpless was if he was blindfolded and his toes were tied back.

He looked to be struggling a lot from how much his feet were wiggling and waving around in their bonds. As well as how much he was shaking his head.

“All doctors fear to become the patient,” the figure says. “But poor Chase never even got the chance to be a doctor before he ended up here. Guess he studied too much and went crazy trying to be as perfect as he could be. Too bad there are no tests for an MD while in here. Guess he will have to settle for some very hands-on experience.”

The group laughs again as the figure leaves Chase to his struggling. The group figured that the family has hired this man to guide others through the house since it seemed that all of the boys were going to be in the rooms.

They were very excited to see what type of room Tyler Wheeler’s room would be. Since he was head of the family, maybe he would be like a captured king. But his career as a cop also opened up a lot of possibilities.

They got their answer when they reached his room.

The room was designed like a police station that got trashed or taken over. There were a number of destroyed desks and chairs that rookie cops use. There were also papers scattered around the floor. A lot of them wanted posters. The door to the “cage” was broken off and there was also a lot of graffiti on the walls. And at the center of it was Officer Wheeler.

He was in his cop uniform, or a policeman costume but they could not tell, and looked very snug in his bonds.

The head of the Wheeler family was tied very tightly to probably the only not destroyed chair in the room. It did not have wheels, so he could roll anywhere. His arms were tied to the chair arms with a lot of loops of rope. His torso was tied to the back of the chair with four loops going across his chest in opposite directions and forming an X on his chest. His legs were tied at the thigh, above and below the knee, and at the ankle. His legs were also connected to the legs of the chair on either side of him. A big piece of duct tape sealed the policeman’s mouth.

He looked very angry as he struggled in the chair and yelled in his gag. He was definitely putting on a good show of being a captured cop.

“This poor cop chose the wrong day to work late,” the figure says. “It seemed that a lot of prisoners had broken out and had been going after the officers that arrested them. This one was unlucky enough to face a number of them that broke into the station. I don’t think that they will be letting him go any time soon.”

The tour of the house then ended, having been shown all the room and all the “victims” inside of it. The figure lead the group back outside. He hid, waiting for the next one to arrive.

Little did the people of this town know, was that the Wheeler family was not acting at all. All of them really were tied up, gagged, and struggling. None of them were in those rooms willingly. The figure that was showing the groups around was their captor proudly displaying his captives without anyone even knowing anything was wrong.

The Wheeler boys were in for one long night.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, a bit of fun. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I think I start to really like this kind of story, where people are tied up at Halloween, in differently themed rooms, with people seeing them, not realizing that they are tied up for real. I do like, that you adjusted to rooms to the people that are tied up in there.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Wow, this is EPIC! Love the Halloween theme (my favorite holiday) and the deliciously appropriate predicaments each member of the Wheeler family has found themselves in. And the fact that it's real and the guests think it's all for show! So tantalizingly good!!!!

It makes me think of those "extreme" haunted houses that some cities have where the actors aren't held to the "no touching the guests rule." Often you see patrons getting manhandled and restrained by the actors (Google it).

Hopefully a few perceptive souls will suspect something is off and investigate, only to be captured and added to the gallery!

You, my friend, have a real winner here!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Amazing! I gotta get out to Hallows Valley and check out the Wheeler's haunted house while they're still captured! :lol: Amazing descriptions, and a wonderful theme of "Personal Nightmares!" I like your style!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Awesome story. Love the details. I wonder if the Wheeler boys' captor is someone who knows them personally or has a grudge against Tyler and decided to get revenge by an evening of humiliation.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Oh, I read this story on DA before, great to see it posted here, it is one of my favorite themes with people bound bound as part of a Display in a Halloween Haunted house ! :lol: great stuff !
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

FelixSH wrote: 2 years ago I think I start to really like this kind of story, where people are tied up at Halloween, in differently themed rooms, with people seeing them, not realizing that they are tied up for real. I do like, that you adjusted to rooms to the people that are tied up in there.
Defiantly one of my favorite scenarios as well ! love the idea of being bound in a Haunted house looking like I'm just an actor :lol: when my struggles are a bit more real, this story really captures that with a lot of good different theme's
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

This was awesome! I'd love to be taken and turned into a decoration like that. Very nice.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Such a fun and creative story idea. Nicely done!

Love the dramatic irony of the punters thinking they're actors. What an exciting and humiliating predicament! :twisted:
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really enjoyed your story. I love Halloween-themed stories, it's such an appropriate time to get people tied up! Well done!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's an amazing story. I really love those different themes and the way they are tied. You described it really well too! Good job ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Dang! I am LOVING this!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Very very good story
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

This was a very creative story! Loved all the different types of bondage and scenes for the family
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic