Brothers in a Bind (M/Mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 8 months ago I wonder whether the psycho couple Todd and Linda are in cahoots with the other two!
Good guess. Who knows what bad luck will befall the boys next 😉
BDBrit wrote: 8 months ago Glad I found this story. I'll admit, I may have chortled when they stumbled into their third kidnapping! They can't really catch a break!
Thanks! Those poor boys. They have the worst luck 🙃
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 4

Tyler huddled into his brother’s side as best he could. He just wanted to go home. He wanted this nightmare to be over and done with forever. Brett had murmured the idea of making a run for it the second the car stopped.

Sadly, the option was entirely out the window, the moment the car parked. Todd yanked Tyler out only to slam the door leaving Brett trapped inside screaming.

“Listen very carefully if you want your big brother to remain unharmed,” the man threatened making the boy’s eyes widen. “You are going to be a good little boy and do everything my wife says or else you’ll never see him again alive. You understand?”

Tyler could only nod as his eyes flickered over to where Brett sat trying to escape the car by practically throwing his body against the door.
Swallowing, Tyler replied, “Don’t hurt him. I’ll do whatever you want.”

The man seemed satisfied as he shoved Tyler in the direction where his wife stood patiently waiting. Brett watched with worry before he was yanked out of the car.

“Tyler! Run! G-mmphh! Hmmph!” Brett began to shout before Todd slapped a hand over the teenager’s mouth.

Tyler bit his lip before taking a step back in the direction of his brother. Todd shot him a glare before ordering him to follow Linda into the house.
The younger boy looked close to tears but obeyed, nonetheless.

Still keeping a firm hand over his captive’s mouth, Todd manhandled the struggling teenager into the old shed in the backyard.

“Lmmph Mmph Gmmph!” Brett snarled into the man’s hand.

The was then shoved to the ground. The moment of freedom was short lived as an old rag entered Brett’s mouth. Before he could spit out the offending cloth Todd was on him batting the boy’s bound hands aside while yanking duct tape free from the roll. Tape wrapped around Brett’s mouth over and over again until his cries were completely muffled.

“Mmphh!”

“Shut up! You can’t talk so you may as well not even try!” Todd snapped before smoothing a hand over the boy’s lips.

Nodding his approval, Todd began wrapping layers of tape around the boy’s ankles before moving to secure just below and above Brett’s knees. A length of the tacky material was used to secure the teenager’s arms to his side to ensure his bound wrists wouldn’t reach the gag.

Todd tutted at the squirming boy on the floor. Rifling through his camping gear, the man produced an old sleeping bag. He unrolled it and unzipped it. The man was nice enough to knock the dust and spiders off before zipping Brett up inside until only the teenager’s head was sticking out. Wiping the trail of sweat from his forehead, Todd glanced down at his watch before looking at his captive.

“Nighty night. Don’t let the bedbugs bite.”

Meanwhile, Tyler wasn’t having the best time either. Linda had drawn up a bubble bath and had gotten extremely disappointed when Tyler had all but refused to get in with her watching. What was worse was the footie pajamas she’d laid out for him.

The pajamas felt suffocating and were horrifyingly embarrassing. Brett would never stop teasing him if he saw him in them. The thought of his brother made Tyler frown. This was the first time they’d been separated through the whole ordeal, and he found himself wanting Brett. He just really wanted his big brother.

The final straw was when Linda brought him a bottle of milk. Tyler immediately knocked it to the ground the moment Todd walked in. The man’s eyes narrowed as Tyler screamed, “Where’s my brother!”

Todd had Tyler snatched up in an instant. The boy writhed against the man’s strong grasp as he was dragged into a nursery. Eyes widening, Tyler could only stare at the giant pacifier with thick rubber straps on either side.

Tyler could do nothing but whimper as the man buckled the gag behind his head. His hands were then wrestled into a set of mittens before he was unceremoniously dumped into the crib.

“You’d better behave in the morning if you know what’s good for you.”

It took forever for Tyler to calm his racing heart. He had to force the tears to stop. First thing first was to find Brett and get the hell out of there. He’d had enough. They were going home.
Socklover2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Socklover2.0 »

@Pleasurechip95 amazing!! I love your stories!
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Socklover2.0 wrote: 8 months ago @Pleasurechip95 amazing!! I love your stories!
Thank you :)
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

An interesting development! I can't wait to read more.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

BDBrit wrote: 8 months ago An interesting development! I can't wait to read more.
Thanks! I'll try to update soon ❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic