Batgirl vs Scarf Girl (SEQUEL COMING SOON) (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Batgirl vs Scarf Girl (SEQUEL COMING SOON) (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(I saw this vid and was inspired to write this. Hope u like this little story and let me know if u want more Batgirl and/or Scarf Girl stories

Batgirl was quite confused when she got the alert that a woman was using scarves as her primary weapon in order to rob the Gotham City Bank.

”This is ridiculous,” Batgirl thought to herself as she jumped from rooftop to rooftop on her way to the robbery in progress. ”Joker has laughing gas to incapacitate his victims, Harley Quinn has a giant mallet, Mr. Freeze has an ice gun and Music Meister has hypnotic singing. But scarves?! This fight shouldn’t last five minutes!”

When Batgirl arrived at the bank, she was surprised to find that so far, her opponent was succeeding in her endeavors; the guards as well as the bank patrons were tied with scarves.

“Don’t worry, everyone!” Batgirl announced to the people inside, “I’ll take your captor out and free you faster than you can say ‘Batusi’!”
“I wouldn’t be too sure about that, Batgirl!” a voice behind her shouted.

Batgirl turned around to face her foe: the villainess was wearing a huge red and blue scarf that went from her neck down to the waist and of her white sweatpants (though Batgirl could see a black tank top hiding behind it). Besides that, she was wearing black gloves, a white scarf wrapped around the entirety of her face save her eyes, which were obscured by a pair of goggles that had two-way glass over them (that way, the villainess could see Batgirl, but Batgirl couldn’t see her eyes).

“You haven’t the likes of me, Batgirl. I am Scarf Girl!”
“‘Scarf Girl’? How long did it take you to come up with that one?”
“Very funny. But you won’t be laughing when you wind up on your back!”
“Listen, just last week, I faced a guy who used ketchup and mustard as a weapon. You don’t seem any better than him.”
“Looks can be deceiving, missy! Let’s go, you and me! I’ll let you make the first move!”

Batgirl rolled her eyes. “Alright. I’ll just quickly put you out of your misery,” Batgirl said as she threw an exploding Batarang at her enemy.

Batgirl expected the projectile to land at Scarf Girl’s feet and explode, quickly ending the fight. But rather than that happen, Scarf Girl opened her hand and a grey scarf flew out of her palm(!). The scarf seemed to have a metallic property, as they swatted the Batarang back towards Batgirl, who barely ducked in time to avoid it.

“What the heck was that?!” Batgirl asked as an explosion occurred in the background.
Scarf Girl scoffed. “I’m Scarf Girl, duh.”
“So, what?! You have magic scarf powers?”
“Yep. Amazing what paying a gypsy will get you nowadays.”

Yes, this was a bit of a surprise. But there was no way that Batgirl was gonna lose this fight. She charged towards Scarf Girl. Scarf Girl opened her hands and let out two scarves (one red, one blue) that tied themselves around Batgirl’s ankles. Scarf Girl grabbed the two scarves and pulled up, sending Batgirl falling onto her back. In a desperate move, Batgirl threw a smoke grenade at her nemesis. Another scarf (a purple floral one) was launched that enveloped the grenade. The scarf was flung back at Batgirl. The heroine tried jumping out of the way, but it was too late; the smoke originally meant for the villainess was now enveloping Batgirl.

“Time to wrap this one up,” she heard Scarf Girl say as she felt numerous objects wrap around her.

When the smoke cleared, Batgirl’s eyes widened in shock. Her body was now mummified in scarves. Her wrists were behind her and boxtied. Her fingers were immobilized too; they were trapped in silk pouches. Besides this, there were scarves around her elbows, waist, shoulders, ankles, knees, thighs and feet. Batgirl was now hopelessly immobilized and no chance of escape.

Scarf Girl stood over her fallen foe with a taunting smile. “So, still doubt my skills?”
Batgirl nervously laughed. “Okay look...if you let me go free, I’ll put in a good word about you to the Federal Supervillain League.”
“There’s no such thing!”
“Uh...I’ll be your best friend...”

Scarf Girl shook her head at her pathetic attempts. “Alright Batgirl, time to shut up now.” She pulled out a red handkerchief out of her sweatpants pocket.

“Are you gonna gag me with a handkerchief? That totally goes against your gimmick.”
“Don’t get your cape in a twist; I just feel like my scarves aren’t even worth taking up your mouth space.”
“Hey-mmph!” Batgirl said before the cloth was jammed into her mouth.

Scarf Girl quickly spawned a few scarves. First, a blue scarf with white stripes was tied between her teeth, keeping the handkerchief in. Next, a black knitted scarf was tied over her mouth, a thick lavender scarf over her nose and finally, a huge white scarf was tied, reaching from the bridge of Batgirl’s nose down to her chin. Batgirl tried screaming in fury, but the multiple scarves effortlessly muffled her screams.

Scarf Girl grabbed the bag with the cash in it, walked to the door and waved towards Batgirl. “Until we meet again, Batgirl. Hopefully, you won’t underestimate me next time. Because that fight was waaaaaaay too easy.” With that, Scarf Girl cackled and ran away.

Batgirl grunted and tried to grab something from her utility belt to help her escape, but her box tied arms and her silk pocket-protected hands prevented her from doing so. Behind her, she could positively feel the bank patrons staring at her, wondering what just happened. To distract herself from them, she looked at the bank’s clock.

”Well, at least I was right about one thing: that fight didn’t last 5 minutes,” Batgirl told herself before deeply sighing. ”The fight was four minutes, thirty three seconds”

The End
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, with some humour ;)

Scarf Girl seems to be one mean villain :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Always love seeing Batgirl meet her match and with someone so perfectly suited to bondage too
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

As you probably have guessed by now, I really enjoyed this story. I think this is probably going to be one of my favorites from the stories you do because of my love for scarves. I do hope we get to read more stories with scarf girl in them.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Batgirl has always been my favorite superheroine in peril. Fun story. I liked it a lot.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Batgirl has always been my favorite superheroine in peril. Fun story. I liked it a lot.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Hey fam! It’s been over a year since I wrote and posted this tale of Batgirl getting clowned on by some random supervillain.

Well, based off the fact that this is the story on my Dev page w/the most faves, I’m happy to announce that the there’s a sequel coming!!!! And it’s a crossover w/Big Hero 6!

So look out for it in the VERY near future! XD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic