Their Little Secret (FF/Ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

This story immediately follows the events of The Sleepover, but one needn't read that long multi-chaptered tale at all to understand this one just as well. In short, that story was our present heroine’s first real TUG adventure.

Vittoria Randaccio was a curious, now teenage, girl with an indomitable spirit and two sisters she loved more than life itself. One of these sisters was more than just a sister to the young girl. She was picking out an outfit on a crisp morning in the first days of the new year. Life seemed fresh and new to her now because just a week earlier, on Christmas Day, she had turned 13.

What to wear? she thought to herself.

It was a nice enough day, for winter, that she could wear anything she wanted, but she wanted to keep with her plans for the day. Shorts? Short skirt? Long skirt? With or without leggings? If she wore that skirt, she only had one matching shirt, and it wouldn’t go with… It was going to be that skirt, the one that was her older sister’s before she outgrew it. Then she could… yes!

The leafy yellows of the skirt would go with her green tiedye bandana. It was a perfect match if she wore a brown t-shirt and made herself look like a tree! Brown leggings would further that image! With a childish bounce, the youngster dressed herself in the outfit with which she hoped to engage in some fun games! Out the door of her room she almost skipped.

“Hey, Tori,” Sera was just coming out of her own room, “I have to take care of my son, and then we will head out for breakfast, OK? Get my bag, will you?”
“OK!”
“Thanks!”

The brown hair swished as she turned to Tori and swished as she turned away and bounded down the stairs. Serafina was middle of the three Randaccio girls and child number 5 overall. Single mothers have their duties, and Sera was no exception. Her Italian soccer polo was accompanied by black jeans, a red kerchief bandana, and a pair of black bandana wristbands. How cute she’d be when she was tied up.

Vittoria smiled to herself as she watched her sister disappear around the corner at the base of the stairs and entered her sister’s room. Sera could be such a sloppy girl, leaving her bed unmade! There wasn’t a wrinkle to be found on Vittoria’s bed, and here her big sister just shut the door and trusted no one would see and judge! Clothes were on the floor from the previous day, and Vittoria refused to leave those there.

With a touch of idolatry, Vittoria fixed her sister's bed and even fluffed the pillows to be just the way Sera liked them. She made sure the bed was made with the same level of perfection with which she had made her own bed. Pulling the backpack on herself, Vittoria scooped up her sister's dirty laundry, went back to her own room to grab her own dirty laundry, and made her way down the stairs and to the laundry room.

Into the laundry basket went the clothes. Red panties. Yuck. Red sweatpants. Bleh. White crew socks. Black t-shirt. Meh. Black bandana. Ick. A pause came over the young girl, and she thought for a moment. Into a less used pocket of the bag went the bandana and the socks. She rushed out just in time to meet Sera.

“Are you ready to go?” the older sister asked her.
“Am I ever!” stars sparkled in Vittoria’s eyes, “It's going to be so much fun!”
“I think so too,” Sera opened the door, “Let us go!”
“Will Giulia be there as well?” the hopeful girl asked.
“She should be. You, me, Giulia, and Jenny. Girls breakfast out and fun after!”
“Let's not waste time!” Vittoria playfully bounded down the walk.

The two sisters raced to the black 2006 Subaru Outback station wagon that awaited them at the end of the driveway. The sisters laughed and were unafraid to make a competition of any and all things, and the little sister barely outdid her bigger and older sister to get there first. As they laughed some more, Sera unlocked the doors, and they climbed into the car.

Sera started the car, and away they went to the restaurant where they were expecting to meet their big sister, Giulia, and their future sister-in-law, Jenny Kristensen. They were not disappointed, either, as Jenny and Giulia were already there after the latter’s husband dropped them off. This was perfect as it meant that, from waiting, they were in a booth already and naturally had sat across from each other to talk while waiting, and this meant that Vittoria would get to sit next to Giulia and across from Sera!

The entire time they sat in that restaurant, Vittoria’s eyes were focused on people. Her eyes constantly shifted from Giulia to Jenny to Sera, but Sera was the most common stop. A sparkle filled her eyes, and Jenny recognized that sparkle better than the others. She smiled at Vittoria, and the youngster smiled back. Vittoria had plenty of time to size up her victim.

Jenny was barely taller than Vittoria despite being nearly 23 years old. The small but fully grown girl was dressed in brown sweatpants, a red t-shirt, and a pink bandana, which was covered in flowers and such, as a headband. Vittoria thought the scarf was quite feminine and tasteful.

“Serafina, you have a worshiper,” Jenny said to her seat mate.
“I have a,” Sera turned, noticed her sister, and dismissed the thought, “Ohhhhh, nonsense.”
“Just think, Vittoria, I was your age when you were born,” Giulia distracted her.
“Hmmm?” the daydream was snapped, “I didn't notice.”
“You get to idolize her all the time. Idolize us while eating your eggs.”
“Giulia, I think it's precious,” Jenny smiled.

Jenny and Sera had an odd relationship that started as friends and turned into a special bond when Jenny began dating the three sister’s brother. Now, Jenny was going to be their sister-in-law, and Vittoria couldn't wait to call Jenny “Sorella” in regular life! As they ate, Vittoria failed to follow her sister's request though, and instead she studied the girl in the blue polo shirt. How distracted she was!

“Remember how you got into our games?” Jenny asked Sera with a laugh.
“How can I forget? I got mistaken for your sister while we were doing homework.”
“That was so crazy. Best was how much of a champ you were in the midst of chaos!”
“Couse,” Sera botched the word, “hardly describes it.”
“Is it me, or is it cute that she speaks English worse than me?” Giulia teased Sera.
“It's adorable,” Jenny grinned at her topical friend, “Part of her charm.”

Jenny was a natural complement and opposite to Sera. While Jenny was boisterous and energetic, Sera was more reserved and would only speak when asked questions unless in private company. Sera's initial friendships didn't even begin with Jenny; the first step was their classmate who was part of Jenny’s friendship circle. Then, Sera got to know those members of the circle who were classmates. Back at that time, Sera found Jenny to be much to handle and wasn't too fond of the bundle of energy and most of the time ignored her unless necessary.

Serafina was a bit embarrassed by the comments about her spoken English. During her pregnancy and much of the period after, she had blamed this country for causing her problems, in part, and had mentally retreated back to her homeland. She did the same after other stressful events throughout her childhood and throughout college as a self-defense mechanism that no one ever squashed. In her present shame, she stared at her food and slowly ate in silence for a few minutes while the others talked.

Vittoria noticed though and didn't like this. Jenny and Giulia could talk so much that they would get lost in their own thoughts. She gently reached out and gently tapped her sister with her canvas sneakers, something she, Sera, and Jenny all wore. Sera looked up and saw the smiling face with its sparkling eyes not knowing those eyes both spoke of love and mischief. Worry was replaced with relief.

“I call shotgun,” Giulia, towering above the rest as a retired basketball player, pushed Jenny away from the door.
“Oh, well, excusssseee me!” Jenny squeezed between Giulia and the car and took the seat.
“If we weren't… I’d… I,” Giulia shut the door in a bit of a huff.
“Sneaky, Jenny, I like!” Sera laughed as she buckled into the seat.
“Are we going to your place, Jenny?” Vittoria excitedly interrupted them.
“Yes, we are going to Jenny's… for a strangulation,” Giulia playfully reached from behind and gagged Jenny with her hands.

At first, Jenny thought Giulia and Sera were cold, heartless, almost stereotypical mafia Italians after she had initially met each. Sera’s embarrassing silence around new people was off-putting because she would simply sit there, act like she only spoke Italian Pidgin English, and let others speak for her; ironically, it was Sera who first changed her opinion of Jenny when she saw how much she cared about others more than herself. Giulia was, and still was, a bit of a bossy girl who at first only seemed to show up out of obligation. Now, that bossiness was of the same nature as the bossiness she showed her siblings, though; that dominant personality had its uses.

Even as the car drove away, the little runner slipped out of her landlord’s clutches and leaned forward, seemingly out of reach. Giulia reached out and tapped Jenny on the shoulder to vaunt her length, and that brought an end to their playful little exchange. Jenny smiled broadly because she clearly was hiding something; Giulia normally would have reached out and put Jenny in a death grip all the way home.

As the Subaru pulled up alongside the house, Vittoria felt a bit of excitement within herself, but she now was distrustful of Jenny and Giulia. She had her own plans, and she didn’t want them to be foiled by the resident and the landlord. With a playful spring, Vittoria exited the car, and a hearty laugh came from Giulia at her sister’s outfit.

“My, my, look at the little tree!”
“I’m glad somebody noticed,” Vittoria smiled at Giulia and then playfully scowled at the others.
“The thought was in my head. Honest,” Sera giggled and grabbed her things.
“I’ll believe that the day I believe Santa Claus is real.”
“You have a brother who was born on St. Nicholas Day and has the middle name ‘Nicola,’ and you say this?” Sera wrapped an arm around Vittoria’s neck and gave her a noogie.
“Hey!” Vittoria broke her sister’s grip and dashed into the apartment behind Jenny.
“Someone is a bit excited!”

Of course Vittoria was excited. Her mind was occupied by her big sister Serafina. As Sera also entered the apartment, she adjusted her kerchief, and Vittoria almost instinctively did the same with her own. With the help of Jenny and/or Giulia, Vittoria was going to kidnap her big sister, tie her up, gag her, and spank her. She was too small to do it alone and too inexperienced to tie up a person on her own, though.

As Giulia shut, and locked, the door, she took a place at a good position to stymie any chance of escape out that route. Jenny then positioned herself between Sera and the bedroom while young Vittoria stood between Serafina and the door that separated Jenny’s and Giulia’s. Sera quietly folded her arms as she realized she was surrounded and began slowly twisting in place.

An awkward silence filled the room, and Serafina silently twisted and glanced from one to the other, and Vittoria felt her excitement rising as she realized that Jenny and Giulia were on her side this time and that they, too, wanted to grab the former rower. Sera again raised a finger to just barely touch her kerchief and broke the silence with a gulp, but no one otherwise moved. Seeing her opportunity, Vittoria cautiously took the backpack off her back and put it on the floor before her and crouched down to unzip it. While Sera watched in nervous excitement, the young girl took out two coils of her sister’s yellow rope and slowly raised herself up again.

Vittoria uncoiled one of the ropes while Sera watched. Only she could see the rower’s smile as the other two were facing Sera from behind. A sparkle filled in her eye, and Vittoria understood, for the first time, what sororal love truly was and how different it was from paternal, filial, and spousal loves. Despite her poor choices in life and her battles with depression, Sera was the joy of the youngster’s life, and the rower seemed to remember Jenny’s observation in the restaurant.

“Vittoria, now you wear bandanas like I and Jenny. Now you wish to tie me like Giulia?”
“I sure do,” the teen’s eyes sparkled, “And I’m even wearing your hand-me-downs!”
“I once had a sister I idolized. Truthfully, I still idolize her a little. May I do one thing?”
“Depends,” Vittoria knew not to take chances, “What is it?”
“May I take off my shirt? I like being tied more in just my sports bra but with my pants on.”
“You may do that.”

Sera carefully took off her shirt so as not to cause any stern response and carefully lobbed it to her sister. Now, wearing her black sports bra, she took two steps toward Vittoria, who took a step back, turned around, and put her hands together behind her back. Now, Sera could see the mischievous smiles on both her sister’s and her friend’s faces and how much they had enjoyed the sisters’ exchange. Giulia stayed in front while Jenny watched and advised Vittoria in binding Sera.

When it came to life advice, Vittoria trusted Sera even more than their own mother, though that advice often was “Go as Mama.” When it came to TUGs, Jenny was the one Vittoria trusted in that way. She saw the runner as more than her sister’s friend or her future sister-in-law; she saw Jenny as her own friend. In fact, Jenny was the only adult outside her own immediate family whom Vittoria was allowed to text.

“Good job!” Jenny praised Vittoria’s binding of Sera’s elbows and wrists.
“Sweet! I’m getting it!” smiled the young girl.
“While I was away, you practiced a lot on Sera, didn’t you?” Jenny asked her with a smile.
“Ummmm,” the youngster blushed and then saw the approval on Giulia’s face, “Yes. Sera has been teaching me how to safely tie up someone. We take turns being the tied one.”
“These ropes are super tight! Keep it simple, please? No more arm ropes!”
“Oh, take a seat!” Giulia pulled Sera’s legs out from under so she hit the floor on her back.
“Yow! Giulia Amodea Maria Randaccio Lecerf, you behave yourself!” the rower rebuked her.

Sera sat up and squirmed a little while her younger sister tied her legs. This time, Jenny held the captive by the torso while Giulia watched and approved. More of the yellow rope tied Serafina with that same strictness. First, Sera’s ankles were tied, and then her thighs. With a sparkle and a mischievous grin, Vittoria reached into the bag and showed the socks and bandana.

“Those are not mine from yesterday?!” Sera’s eyes grew wide.
“Actually, they are. You were a naughty girl and were going to leave your laundry on the floor. I took them.”
“Oh, Tori!” Sera began shaking about and squirming a lot, “You would not dare.”
“Finders keepers, losers weepers,” Vittoria reminded her.
“Eat it!” Jenny spoke cheerfully and pinched Sera’s nose, “It won’t kill you.”
“No, no, no,” Sera gritted her teeth before Giulia tickled her rib, “OMPH! EWWW!”
“Remember that what goes around often comes around,” Giulia warned Vittoria but was ignored.

Vittoria pushed both socks into her saucer-eyed sister’s mouth and pulled the perfectly folded bandana between her teeth before tightly knotting the cleave gag. Sera tried to look desperate and scared, but her eyes told a very different story that Vittoria loved. In TUGs, Sera was such a good story teller! Sera tried to squirm away but could not stop Jenny from playing with her hair; in reality, Jenny was pulling hair out from under the bandana, knotting it even more tightly than Vittoria had knotted it before, and, as a result, jamming the dirty laundry gag deeper into Sera’s mouth and evoking a strong cough from the flavor of the gag.

“Awwww, is the poor Gangsta Chick in trouble?” Jenny taunted her.
“Eh -e -o!” Sera struggled in the ropes, but she was rolled onto the floor on her stomach.
“Be good, or I’ll spank you!” Vittoria threatened her as she pulled a rope under her sister.
“Mmmmph!” the captive attempted to kick out.
“I’m just gonna take these off,” Giulia motioned to Sera’s shoes, “And wrap one to her face.”
“OK! Despite her anger, I know Sera will like it on the inside.”

Sera looked to the left and to the right while Vittoria worked on a breast harness that again saw Jenny checking her technique and providing both positive criticism and praise. Vittoria wrapped the ropes above and below her Sera’s breasts, through the armpits, around the neck, and between the breasts; she used a long yellow rope so she could thoroughly cinch the rope and knotted it up near Sera’s neck, far from reach.

Giulia had, by now, removed Sera’s shoes, and now she sat her sister up. Retching on her sweaty socks and greasy bandana from the previous day wasn’t enough; now she had to smell her feet from the current day. A long stretchy beige medical wrap bandana was the perfect thing to hold the canvas sneaker against Sera’s nose. That shoe was against Sera’s face, and now she had to deal with the smell.

SMACK!, Vittoria struck her sister on the butt.
“Wow! Look at that technique! Sera, you’ve been teaching her to spank you?!” Jenny was shocked.
“Mmm hmm,” Sera winced and squirmed.
“It’s just about fun,” the innocent teenager shrugged and repeated the motion.
SMACK!
“Hey, Tori, remember what Giulia said about what goes around usually comes around?”
“MMMM!” Vittoria was grabbed by Jenny of all people!

This wasn’t in the plan! Vittoria struggled, but the older girl had more strength from years of training, exercising, and working! No, no, no! She wasn’t supposed to be kidnapped! She was supposed to get Jenny with Giulia’s help and then, if necessary, see if she could sweet talk her way out of being tied by Giulia! After a long struggle, Jenny had herself seated on the sofa with Vittoria in a tight, inescapable grip.

Jenny moved her legs up and down, and Giulia pursed her lips in an attempt to stifle her laughter. Was the baby sister a glutton for any and all socks like her big sister, or was she a sock snob like the runner who was now her kidnapper? The young girl did not understand what was happening and continued trying to wriggle from her friend’s grasp. Then she watched Giulia untie Jenny’s shoelaces, remove the shoes, and remove her socks.

They wouldn't gag her with Jenny’s socks, would they? Yet, despite her fears, she felt what must have been the same excitement her sister felt at seeing the dirty laundry approach her mouth. Jenny’s grip tightened even more, and the young girl tried to flail out of the runner’s grip. Instead, Jenny switched to holding Vittoria with both of her hands so that Giulia could stuff the socks into her baby sister's mouth.

“Mmmmm!” Vittoria grimaced, but then a clean black bandana cleave gag followed.
“That's our good captive,” Jenny said before giving Vittoria a spank.
SMACK!
“Eeeee!”
“You hold her; you're stronger,” Jenny suggested to Giulia.
“I think we're naughty, but we're in charge anyway.”

Jenny had been waiting for this moment to find out just how flexible Vittoria was. In a quick test with one of her pink ropes, Jenny confirmed Vittoria was bendy by tying her elbows together just like Sera’s. Vittoria felt a different excitement from what she had been previously experiencing; now was the thrill of being kidnapped, the thrill which her big sister constantly craved.

Her first elbow bondage was interesting, and Vittoria marveled at the sensation of her arms being so tightly crushed together, especially once Jenny bound her wrists with a longer piece of the pink rope that went halfway up her forearms once wrapped around enough times. It all came around because Jenny tied a breast harness equivalent to the one Vittoria had tied on Serafina. Why did being tied up feel so good? What was so fun about this?

The cycle repeated with Jenny tying Vittoria’s ankles and thighs with a similar touch to that which had been used on Sera. As before, a shoe came off the captive's foot and was held over her nose by a medical bandage. There was nothing the youngster could do to prevent the canvas sneaker from being placed over her nose for her to sniff all of its aromas. Her legs were being bound, and soon she was tied just like the big sister she adored more than any of her other siblings. How could this game, though, be the thing that transformed Sera’s life?

Vittoria struggled to understand this even though she felt the same emotions. She was frustrated at being kidnapped like this, just as Sera was; but they both liked being tied, gagged, and, apparently, forced to eat dirty laundry and smell dirty shoes. That was yet another part. It all made no sense to the now teenager who liked things simple and easy to explain.

Why did she hate the taste of Jenny’s socks yet like being gagged with them? Why did Sera recoil in disgust when she learned that she was being gagged with her dirty sweaty socks and greasy bandana from the previous day yet have a sparkle of joy in her eyes at the same time? Why did Sera love being spanked while shrieking from the pain? Why did the elbow tie feel so tight yet also feel invigorating? Why did Sera try so hard to escape when in reality she was hoping to get tied up? Why did she… enjoy many of these same things as her big sister? Did she really enjoy them in this same odd way, or was she merely enjoying them because Sera did?

Really, why did she do any of it? Did she wear a bandana because Sera did, or did she merely try it because of Sera and then discover she liked it? Was she wearing the skirt because it was Sera’s before hers or because she liked it? Were the leggings her own choice or only because Sera and Jenny often wore leggings with skirts? Did she like kidnapping in general or kidnapping Sera in particular? Did she like it because of her own passions, because Sera and Jenny liked being kidnapped, or because Giulia liked kidnapping others? Was the same true of spanking and tickling, that she only enjoyed them because a person enjoyed being tickled or enjoyed tickling others?

SMACK!
SMACK!
“Mmmmm!”
“There!” Jenny's happy voice filled the air, “Now you're even should we continue!”
“Should we really spank a 13 year old?” Giulia seemed doubtful.
“I try to limit it based on age. Birthday spanks, right? I was 18 when I got my first TUG spanking from my bestie as a TUG birthday surprise. Anything more than that is when it becomes a big girl game.”
“OK. We spank, then we take them in the Outback, right?” Giulia agreed to these terms.

Vittoria looked at one captor and then the other in genuine surprise, but not horror. She wasn’t too certain how the kidnappers would “take them in the Outback” as she’d never experienced or seen car bondage beyond TV programs with their pathetic and inferior tying skills. Kidnappers on TV were usually such buffoons, but she thought the captives were even more pathetic, being unable to escape such amateur bondage! Her current trap was infinitely more daring and showed her kidnappers were intelligent people with purpose. Vittoria found most TV similarly annoying and was quite the killjoy with movies, shows, and even game shows. Her thoughts were stopped by Jenny counting down.

SMACK! SMACK!, they were getting spanked in tandem.
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
“Mmmmm!” Sera groaned because she was getting harder spanks than Vittoria.
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!, birthday spanks weren’t too bad, but…
“MMMM!” Sera’s eyes were wide with excitement as she winced at the pain.
SMACK! SMACK!
“Owwww!” she let out her first ever wail of spanking pain.
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
“Mmmm!” they cried out in tandem; getting spanked was also fun!
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
“Fourteen for the thirteen year old!” Jenny’ happy voice interjected.
SMACK!, Giulia upped the intensity of Serafina’s spanks.
SMACK!
“OWW OWW OWW!” the older sister writhed on the carpet.
SMACK!
SMACK!
“-u-ia, hop!” despite the tears forming, Sera’s eyes continued sparkling.
SMACK!
SMACK!
“MMMMM!” Sera threw her head so roughly that the shoe flew off!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
“OWWWW!” continuous spanking like this seemed to hurt more.

That was still so much fun! Why did she enjoy it so much when it hurt? But it did feel so good to be getting spanked and be unable to stop it! It felt just as good when she spanked Sera and her big sister couldn’t stop her from doing it. That must have been what she liked! She liked losing her ability to resist it, and she liked taking away the ability to resist. The joy she experienced as they were kidnapping Sera was different from the joy she experienced as Jenny and Giulia were kidnapping her.

“Some people like dominating; others like being dominated; I think Tori likes both,” Jenny spoke Vittoria’s thoughts exactly.
“Mmmm,” Vittoria wasn’t sure if it was the domination or the people that mattered more to her.
“Well, Tori,” Jenny forced her to stand up, “Ready for your first kidnapping car ride?”
“Mmm hmm!” Vittoria nodded.
“Oh, I have to get a picture!” Jenny grabbed her phone while Giulia pulled Sera up.
“What’s the big deal?” Giulia asked her as Jenny quickly snapped photos of both girls.
“Look! She has the same sparkle as Serafina! I’ve never seen her so happy!”

Vittoria didn’t even realize she did as she looked at her sister, who was panting from the stress of being spanked so harshly and so many times in such quick succession. Sera’s chest heaved with each breath, and the socks and bandana in her mouth held strong. She was lucky to be tasting a combo of yesterday’s socks and bandana; Vittoria had to taste Jenny’s socks plus smell a nasty shoe that was wrapped to her face. At this point, the shoe was removed from Vittoria’s face, and the wraps were repurposed. Each girl got two wraps of the bandage over their cleave gag, then 4 as an OTM gag, and two to blindfold them, before the ends were both forced under the stretchy material. The girls were seated and got their shoes back before they were stood up again.

The now blindfolded girls were both given swats on the butt with an order to move. Giulia stood between them, swatted them, pushed them, and guided them. Vittoria didn’t know where to go, but she felt safe with Giulia guiding her along even if the blindfold was a bit scary. Overall, she disliked blindfolds for her own captivity and would prefer to be without it, but she understood why it had been done. She didn’t like the closure it brought and felt a stirring inside her that she knew she could ignore for now.

There was only one other time in her life she was scared in this way. She and her siblings, some years before since Sera was in high school, were out having fun with the hose while they washed the family’s four vehicles in their big driveway. They were using big garbage barrels to hold the soapy water, and after they had been rinsed the brothers had stuffed Sera and Vittoria into each of the barrels. Vittoria screamed while Sera giggled, and the brothers pulled out a frightened young girl. Blindfolds made her feel the same way as did big crowds at church.

The sound on the hatch opening was obvious, and the girls were dumped into the trunk with Jenny tying their kmees to the back seats so that they couldn't squirm around or, worse, hit their necks. This was taken further by hogtying both girls from their wrists to their ankles. Giulia rolled the cover shut and closed the trunk to leave her sisters in captivity.

Vittoria tried to move her legs out of curiosity, but the rope tightly held her down. A grunt from Sera let her know that she wasn't alone in trying to escape. The bandage was plaeticky and made her sweat more than she would have otherwise. Just being near Sera was enough to feel the heat pouring off the tired and excited rower's body. Vittoria wondered if she would throw heat were she also down to just jeans and a sports bra, but she wasn't interested in wearing either!

The car bounced around a little bit as the car bumped along the roads. Vittoria gave a concert of grunting and dissatisfaction that mostly stemmed from that claustrophobic feeling that so strongly prevailed over her. The extra tie around her knees provided a good point for being fixed to the seats, and the youngster was trying all she could to rub the wrap bandage off her face. None of the bandage would come off, though, and she found herself stuck under the sweaty and nasty plastic.

“Aren't they so cute?” Jenny asked Giulia concerning the captives.
“I think so, but they might not agree.”
“They're captives; they're cute!” Jenny bounced in the passenger seat.
“You just bounce and bounce and bounce! Haha!” Giulia was glad she was driving.
“I'm just happy. I'm… in right out right up right down right happy all the time!”
“Goodness, what a girl!”

Vittoria and Sera struggled quite stoically against their respective bondages, but the younger sister seemed to have more energy devoted to squirming about seeking any way to loosen up her captivity in general while Sera tried to focus on one location at a time. Elbow bondage, however, seemed to make it impossible for a girl to escape on her own without help, and the youngster worried that she would be unable to get out without her sister's help. Hogtied and secured to the seats like this, she had no reason to believe she could get help from Sera.

The dirty laundry was now jammed deep into their mouths, and the wetter the gag became the more horrible the flavors became. Vittoria moaned a little; humiliation is an interesting drug. The taste of Jenny’s socks somehow didn't bother her as she was expecting, but it was still awful indeed. She liked it because she liked it and not just because Sera did. She liked each and every aspect of her bondage except the wrapped blindfold, which she absolutely hated and which she was starting to become upset.

Perhaps these were the answers? She did like being tied up and tying up people in their own rights, but the company made it even better. She did try dressing as she did. because she first saw Sera do it, but she liked skirts 24/7 while Sera didn't. They were sisters; of course they had similarities. But they were different indeed. Joy leapt in the little girl's heart as she finally understood what these games were all about: trust and love.

“Here we are!” Jenny announced as if they had arrived at a criminal hideout.
“Let's carry them in, OK?” Giulia suggested while Jenny released the ties that held the captives to the car.
“I like it! One on the island and one on the table!”

That was indeed the case. The hot and sweaty Sera went on the cool, refreshing granite island in the kitchen, and Vittoria went on the dining room table. The younger was brought in before the older, and Vittoria started stirring and wailing. The teenager had had her fill of being blindfolded and wanted it gone before she stressed any more from it.

“What do you need?” Jenny lovingly asked the girl.
“Ah ahn -o hee,” Vittoria's voice was pitiful.
“You don't like that wrap, do you?” inferred the kind runner.
“Nuh uh,” Vittoria shook her head.
“They are so cute, aren't they? I wish I had the deep brown hair like Sera.”
“Your hair is just as pretty!”

Vittoria thanked Jenny with her eyes when the wrap was removed. She looked at her helpless hero on the counter and rued that they weren't side-by-side to help each other to escape. Being hogtied was fun though even if there was a bit of strain that came with the position. Elbow ties, however, guaranteed she and her sister were trapped.

Vittoria appraised her situation carefully. She didn't understand many things in life, but she understood fun. She didn't know why she liked things, but she knew that she did. If Sera and Giulia were happy, then it was easy to be happy; if even Jenny could be happy with being dominant, then it had to be a good situation! Now, Vittoria could at least make sense of the situation without knowing it all.

“You’ve had enough for one morning, my friend,” Jenny decided and began untying Vittoria, “I’ll get both of them.”

Vittoria felt relief whenever a game ended unlike the sad groan that came from Jenny or Sera whenever a game ended. She figured this was why they said they were “rope bunnies” and “TUG lovers.” Well, she loved TUGs, too, but sometimes only a short time sufficed and other times many hours was fine. These two could be tied up all day long and not get bored as long as things were happening.

Jenny gently untied the captive who remained absolutely still. The runner’s hands flew about as she did the job with speed and dexterity, lowering the girl’s legs from the hogtie and then untying her ankles and thighs before sitting her up on a chair. Vittoria was glad to be upright again and watched as the constricting harness, which may have been her favorite little detail in both tying people and being tied, vanished one strip and spot at a time until it was all gone. Relief came over her body when her elbows were loosed from their crushing imprisonment, and she was fully freed once her wrists were untied. Jenny unknotted the face crushing bandana and removed the cleave gag from Vittoria’s mouth, and the youngster gently pulled her friend's soaking wet socks from her mouth and dropped them on the floor. She stood up, turned to face Jenny, and smiled,

“That was fun! You're a fun kidnapper!”
“Would you like to untie Serafina since you're the one who tied her up?”
“Yeah!”

Vittoria stretched her limbs out, fixed her clothes to be comfortable, and straightened her kerchief; then she took the few steps toward her sister who was almost swimming in her own sweat. The kidnapper of spunky rowers began by taking the wrap off Sera’s face and then unknotted the greasy bandana so she could remove yesterday's socks from her mouth. The sparkle in Sera’s eyes was so bright that Vittoria knew she liked being tied up even more when others were also tied.

“Does it have to end?” the rower asked sadly.
“Yes, sis, it does,” Vittoria began undoing the hogtie.
“I wanted to be spanked while in a strappado though.”
“I don't know what you're saying. Should have asked.”

That response surprised Sera now was clearly imagining something vivid in her bold and adventurous mind. Vittoria untied Sera’s arms and breasts first and heard a sad whimper when the arms came free; despite handling the same bondage equally well they liked different things for sure. The rower was seated up, and Jenny handed her a bottle of Gatorade to drink and set one out for Vittoria. The youngster slowly untied her sister's legs while the former kidnapping victim also fixed her own kerchief and took a big gulp of the green drink. The rower dropped herself off the counter so that Jenny could wash it off and carefully stretched in various ways that Vittoria studied so she would also know what to do.

“Come here,” Sera grabbed her sister in a hug, “You are so sneaky.”
“I thought you'd like it,” little sister returned the embrace.
“Did the little sister like her first Sera-tight bondage?” Giulia asked.
“I hated being blindfolded. I felt like the world was closing in.”
“You discovered your limits. Let's sit down and talk while you drink,” Jenny said, “I’ll grab a snack.”
“Thank you.”

Vittoria might have discovered her own loves and limits that day, but more than that she had grown a little more in her love for these three crazy adult girls of whom she was blessed to call two her sisters and one her future sister-in-law. She looked forward to having many more adventures being tied up by all of them and, she hoped, tying up Sera and Jenny two times for every time they tied her once. What happened today was their little secret, and it was a secret she would cherish for a long time.

THE END
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

Another great story. I just wanted to say I'm a big fan and the stories I've been writing have been inspired by some of them.
'Diamonds? Nah, bandanas and socks are this girl's best friend.'
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Such a cute little story. Nothing quite like a friendly kidnapping 😅
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Phantomette wrote: 4 months ago Another great story. I just wanted to say I'm a big fan and the stories I've been writing have been inspired by some of them.
I'm charmed. :innocent:
Lucky Lottie wrote: 4 months ago Such a cute little story. Nothing quite like a friendly kidnapping 😅
Alas, sometimes things don't go according to our plans though!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic