Girls guide:How to beat up and tie up a boy(f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Girls guide:How to beat up and tie up a boy(f/m)

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Hello ladies.Im violet and i am 17.I have blue eyes and blonde hair and im 5”6.And today im gonna teach you how to get rid of a problem in your life,MEN.Annoying,high ego people that can’t handle defeat and annoy you while being stronger than you.So how do you deal with people stronger than you?
Tie them up,It doesn’t matter if a man is 6”4,a few tricks I’m gonna teach you will make him completely helpless.

Why should I tie them up?
Male have huge egos.What do you think would happen if they were completely helpless and the only thing they can do is ask and beg you to untie you?
You can tie them up in a variety of reasons such as revenge,humiliation
It can even vary based on how you tie them up.Revenge comes in different ways and some knots are more humiliating than others.

Holds that girls are strong with or men are vunruble:

Triangle choke

Girls are stronger with their legs and have more endurance and flexibility:that way your can catch them with your legs and have them helpless.
The way you do it is you place your legs in a half square in front of you and behind his neck,stretch out your toes and then stretch out your other leg and then tighten it.
There you go,now you have a helpless boy.
Bonus point if you can do it from behind.

Ankle choke.
Don’t be fooled by this fetish videos showing men helpless in headscissor because it’s very easy to escape.
But there is a way that you can make the choke even more painful and strong and that’s with doing it with your tough ankle bones.

My special move:

So with your flexibility,wrap your hands around his hands and stretch them out,then wrap it again and grab his wrists and he will become completely helpless.You can even do the same thing with his legs and have him like a statue while you have your way with him

Part 2 coming soon btw
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Part 2:my experiences with these holds

The triangle choke has been used by me so often on my brothers and I love it.It kills them a little more each time when I break their egos by making them helpless and I can see that in their eyes.

One day I was sitting on the couch with my brother sitting in front of me on the ground with his head right in front of me.
He was being annoying,constantly talking and nagging about how the movie sucked and how I need to give the controller to him and I Finaly had enough.
I wrapped my legs around his neck and before he knew it he was trapped.I jumped off the couch and started dragging him with me while using my hands to move.
“OW OW OW” he said as he just tried to make my legs budge while trying to stop himself from being helplessly dragged,he tried to hold on to objects but reflexively brought his hands back to his throat to once uselessly pull on my legs.
I grabbed one of his hands and a jump rope near and started tying it down.
“Stop it you “ he said but couldn’t do anything as I tied both his hands to the couch leg.
I took off his sock and gagged him.
“If you can’t stop complaining I’m just gonna make you stop” I said as I tied his ankles and tightened all the knots and went back to watching the move like nothing happened

I had the same experince with the ankle choke but when I did it he instantly yelled in pain and shouted “OK OK I give up” we were playing a fighting match.

Special move:I was home with my friend violet and my brother who was bugging us and even made fun of how I peed myself as a kid so I decided to go into his room.
“HEY” he said as I quickly immobilized his arms in place.
I lifted up my legs and started using my toes to tickle his ribs and poke at them.
He laughed and screamed but his arms didn’t move at all,he could only thrash his legs around as I poked and tickled him.His yelling brought my friend who had a smile on her face.She used her legs to pin his legs in the exact same way so he was completely helpless.
He Finaly had his mouth shut with duct tape before she started using his hands to tickle him.
“MPHHH” he screamed extremely loud and I Finaly encountered some arm movement but I instantly tightened my hands and it was gone again.
We didn’t stop until his pants got wet.Then we let him go where he dropped to the floor in defeat and we laughed and walked out the room.

Next part soon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic