Lucy came around. We played our game Part 1 (F/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lucy came around. We played our game Part 1 (F/mm)

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone 😊. Here's another new story from Kyle. This time with Kyle, Lucas, and Lucy, his Babysitter 😊. Thanks again to Mettwurscht for your idea: https://www.deviantart.com/mettwurscht😊. Thank you again Buddy and I hope you like it😊. And now have fun with the story:

Hello everyone, Kyle is here as always 😊. This story happened the following Saturday after I babysat the Moore twins the Wednesday before. Lucas was with me and we had the weekend to ourselves. My siblings were staying with friends and my parents were staying with a couple they didn't see often, so of course we agreed to them going there and were away until lunchtime on Sunday. Lucy would look after Lucas and me. Sure, a bit ironic since I had babysat the Twins a few days before, but I liked her and had no problem with it. And my parents were a little more reassured. Lucy arrived at our house at 3 p.m. I let her in and she brought her things into the guest bedroom. Lucas and I sat in the living room and watched TV while cuddling. Lucy kept us company and we talked about everything, including of course my babysitting job and what happened there.

“Well, that was a great start as a babysitter, haha.” Lucy laughed.

“Yes, and it will continue like this.” I grinned.

"If you got paid to be tied up every time, you'd get really rich." She grinned at me.

“Yes, you’re right.” I grinned back.

“You can offer it soon, let’s see who comes up with it, haha.” Lucas laughed.

I had to laugh along. The idea was of course just a joke on Lucas's part, but the idea had its appeal.

“Okay guys, shall we start the next bondage session then?” Lucy wanted to know.

"That's right, last time we saw each other we decided to play the game you always play." Lucas remembered while looking at the ceiling.

“Yes, that’s right, there was something there.” I confirmed. “Shall we get started?” I asked both of them.

“Sure, why else am I here, haha?” Lucy laughed and we went up to my room together. I got my TuG bag out from under the bed and Lucy the costume box.

“Of course, you should look cute too,” she grinned at us. “Go downstairs and spread everything out on the coffee table. “I’ll pick out costumes for you,” she added.

So we went downstairs and spread out all the things on the table. Lots of ropes, hand and ankle cuffs, straitjackets, gags, tape, etc.

“You’ll definitely have a lot of fun playing the game.” I grinned at Lucas.

“Sure, I’m excited.” He grinned back and kissed me on the mouth.

At that moment Lucy can go into the living room.

“Alright, you two lovebirds. These are for you.” She said and threw us two costumes.

Lucas caught a cow costume like this: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg
And I caught an elephant costume like this:
https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg

“I think you’ll look really cute in this.” She grinned at us. “So please, go change into the costumes.” She added and briefly disappeared into the kitchen.

We went to the toilet first to be on the safe side. Then we did as she said. We took off our T-shirts and pants. Then we put on the jumpsuits. Mine was gray and Lucas's was white with black spots. We closed them on each other since she was on her back. We put on our hoods. Lucas had horns and was also white with black spots and mine was gray with huge ears and a long trunk. Both costumes had no mittens. When we looked at each other, we laughed so hard. Then Lucy came back in too.

“Good, you got dressed. Then sit down and we’ll go over it again briefly.” she said to us, which we did. "So. I hide two small keys here in the house. One with a red sticker for Kyle and one with a blue sticker for Lucas. You have 2 hours to find them. In the beginning, you start with handcuffs and to hide you get a blindfold and headphones. You can get tips from me. Depending on whether you want a small tip or a big one, you will be tied up accordingly. I stop time while being tied up. Of course, the shackles must not be removed. If someone finds their key, they can search with the others as long as they don't hand theirs over to me. Anyone who hasn't found their key after 2 hours will be my prisoner until Kyle's parents come tomorrow at noon, or ours if someone manages to find theirs. If you both make it, I'll be your prisoner until then. Got it all?” Lucy asked us.

“Yes.” We both answered, nodding.

"Good. Then put your hands forward.” She grinned and we did as she said.

Lucy put his handcuffs on Lucas and then on me. Now she took the blindfolds and blindfolded us with them. Then I felt her put the headphones on me. Not exactly easy with the hood of the costume because of the big ears. Lucy had music playing and then we waited. After about 3 songs, the headphones were removed again, as were the blindfolds.

“Alright, you two. The keys are hidden. It's now 4 p.m. You have until 6 p.m. Good luck…. GO!” she said to us euphorically.

Lucas and I got up and left the living room and went into the kitchen.

"Okay. If we split up, I think we have the best chance. You start looking up on the second floor and I'll start looking in the basement, okay?" I asked him quietly so Lucy wouldn't hear.

"Sounds good. Then good luck looking, baby.” He said just as quietly and kissed me again.

I grinned back and went down to the basement, as quietly as possible. I turned on the light and, as always, saw lots of boxes. At least 25 of them.

"Oh, man. This could take a while.” I thought to myself and started with the first box.

There was a lot of small stuff in there like decorations, old toys, clothes, etc. I looked through all 25 boxes. But there was nothing to be found here. No key we needed. So I went back upstairs to the ground floor. When I got there I looked at the clock. It was 4:43 p.m.

"Damned. I spent a lot of time in the basement.” I thought to myself.

I heard noises from the living room. I followed him and saw Lucy tying Lucas's legs. She tied his ankles together with a 5-yard rope, wound the end between his legs, and knotted it tightly. She also did this below and above his knees. I left the living room and went into the kitchen and started looking there. Shortly afterward I heard someone jump towards me, of course, it was Lucas.

“Small or big tip?” I wanted to know straight away.

“First, a small one. Lucy said that my key is definitely not in the basement.” he told me.

“Damn, I've already searched everything and found nothing. “Unfortunately you had no luck with your tip.” I said, slightly disappointed. “Then maybe you’ll look for it on the first floor and I'll get a tip too.

“Good, see you soon babe.” Lucas said and kissed me.

I went into the living room to Lucy.

“Well, little elephant. Did you find your key or would you like a tip?” she asked me with a grin.

“A little tip please.” I grinned at her.

“Okay, no problem. Then I'll stop your time." Which she did and I walked towards her.

She grabbed 3 small 5-yard ropes, like Lucas's. I suspected she was tying my legs the same way she was tying him. And that's exactly what she did. She tied my ankles together tightly, but not too tightly, and finally, as usual, wound the rope between my legs and knotted it at the back of my heels. She then did the same thing below and above my knees so that I could only hop. Simple but very effective. So I couldn't get from place to place so quickly. Of course, the handcuffs stayed on.

"Complete. It took me 5 minutes. So you have until 6:05 p.m. Here's your tip: Your key isn't on the first floor." She said to me with a grin and sat back down on the sofa.

“Thank you.” I grinned at her.

“For the tip or for tying me up?” she wanted to know, laughing.

“Both, haha.” I laughed and so did she.

I then jumped up to Lucas on the first floor, who was currently in the guest room, and told him that at least my key wasn't on that level. He nodded in confirmation and I made my way back downstairs to the kitchen and started looking there again. Of course, our kitchen had a lot of cupboards and lots of pots, cans, dishes, etc. Finding them would be really difficult. But of course, I looked in many drawers and cupboards, but couldn't find it here either. I hopped into the living room to Lucy.

“Well, another tip?” she asked me.

"No, not yet. “I just want to keep looking here.” I replied to her.

She just nodded and continued watching TV. I started at the dinner table. There were 2 cupboards. with lots of things in them like other decorations, yes my mother loves decorating, board games and lots of small things. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find it there either. I continued looking in the closet by the TV and also by the couch. But I didn't find him here either. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was exactly 5:35 p.m

"Damned. Just half an hour left.” I thought to myself.

I left the living room and then hopped to the large closet in the entrance area where all of our jackets and shoes were hanging also 3 drawers with hats, socks, etc. At that moment Lucas hopped downstairs.

“I didn’t find anything upstairs. That means, theoretically, they have to be here.” he said to me.

“But so far I haven’t found anything here.” I replied.

“Then I’ll get a big tip. We barely have time left.” He said to me, which I confirmed with a nod and he hopped into the living room.

I concentrated on the closet in the entrance area and searched through all the jackets, and all the shoes and rummaged through the hats, socks, etc. but found nothing. Then I heard Lucas hopping over to me. You could tell he took a big tip. He had his arms behind his back in my armbinder, so he couldn't open anything, etc. There was also cling film wrapped around his entire upper body so that his movement was even more restricted.

“My key is supposed to be on the first floor, but I thought I had searched everything.” He said to me, a little desperate.

"No problem. I'm going to get a big tip now because I don't know where mine could be either. Try to find yours as best you can, I'll come up straight away." I suggested to Lucas, which he confirmed with a nod, I kissed him and he carefully hopped up.

I went to Lucy into the living room. She was already standing there with ropes in her hands.

“I heard you,” she grinned. "So a big tip?" she asked to be sure.

“Yes, please.” I confirmed.

"Nothing easier than that." She said with a grin, stopping time.
She uncuffed my handcuffs first. Then she took a rope and twisted it a few times below my shoulders. Then she wound it a few times between my left arm and my upper body, i.e. under my armpits. The same is on the right side and tied it at my back. She then did the same above my elbows. So my upper body was already well connected. Then she took the silver tape and taped my hands one at a time from my fingertips to my wrists, up and down several times. That went pretty quickly. Finally, she took my hood off my head, took the ball gag, and placed it in my mouth. She locked it in the back of my neck and put the hood back on me. With that, she was done. I could only move my forearms and grasp with difficulty with my hands, but it wasn't impossible.

"Good. Here's your tip. Your key is definitely here on this level." She said.

"Ookeeemmphh." I nodded in confirmation and was slightly surprised because I didn't find him here before.

"Oh right. You both still have 20 minutes until 6:20 p.m.” she pointed out to me.

I was a little startled after she told me the rest of the time and I hopped straight upstairs to Lucas, who was trying to open a closet door with his mouth in my master bedroom. He saw me hopping over to him.

“Okay, I think we have to work well together. I can't search but I can talk. You can search better but you can’t talk.” He said to me.

“yeemmpph.” I nodded in confirmation and then pointed to myself and down to make it clear that my key was downstairs. I also pointed to the time.

"Damned. 20 minutes and no key yet,” he said. “What should we do?” he asked me.

“yooouuu keeephh.” I said and pointed at him and then in a circle.

“We should look for my key, surely? “What about yours?” he asked me.

I just shook my head. He kissed me and we started looking. He told me all the positions he hadn't searched yet. So we looked more closely in the closet in my master bedroom, in the closet in the bathroom again, and under the bed in the guest room. But we found nothing. Then we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. It was Lucy, of course.

“Time is over, dear ones.” she said to us, grinning.

We looked at the clock. It was actually 6:20 p.m. We both looked a little disappointed.

"Come on, I'll show you how I hid the keys," she grinned and went into the bathroom.

There in the pile of towels in the big closet, she pulled out the third from the bottom, unfolded it and there was the key with the blue sticker. Lucas his. Then we went downstairs to the closet in the entrance area. She rummaged through the sock drawer and in one of my sister's socks, she pulled out the other key with the red sticker, my key. Then we went into the living room and sat on the sofa. Lucy stood in front of us.

“Unfortunately you lost and are therefore my prisoners until tomorrow at noon.” She grinned at us. “This will be fun, as always.” She added with a grin.

We looked at each other and then at Lucy again. We were now their prisoners until tomorrow. I was excited to see what awaited us until lunchtime tomorrow.

To be continued

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

Another very, very great story and I'm looking forward to the sequel
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Boytaped wrote: 2 weeks ago Another very, very great story and I'm looking forward to the sequel
Thank you very much :)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Delighted to see more of this game, honestly sounds really fun.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

@Gil Another great start to a story, another wonderful bondage adventure for Kyle and Lucas. Seems like those two are going to be in quite a pickle with Lucy. But can't wait to see how she treats her little prisoners for the weekend.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Ossassin wrote: 2 weeks ago Delighted to see more of this game, honestly sounds really fun.
glad to hear it, it's just sometimes hard to write with the locations etc. so I don't get confused when I'm writing :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 weeks ago @Gil Another great start to a story, another wonderful bondage adventure for Kyle and Lucas. Seems like those two are going to be in quite a pickle with Lucy. But can't wait to see how she treats her little prisoners for the weekend.
Thank you :) Yes be curious :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic