Pool Party gone wrong (MM/FFFF) (Story Request)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 93

Post by Deleted User 93 »

Here is the final part. Thanks for reading everyone :D :

The girls struggled furiously after Carter mentioned a dip in the pool. He turned to his friend. "Help me out James." Both Carter and James approached Cat, carried her out of the house and placed her next to the deep end of the pool. She continued to struggle as she looked down to the floor of the deep end of the pool. The boys also carried Mandy, Louisa, Celeste, and Jem out to the pool sides also. "Carter, we're not going to throw them in the pool are we?"

"Actually, we're going to do this!" Carter took off his shirt and jumped into the pool. The water spilled over the side soaking the girls. They tried to call out through their gags at the splash. James followed suit as he took off his shirt and jumped in also. The boys approached the girls and splashed water at them. "That should cool you girls off!" Carter responded as the girls grunted through their gags at his sarcasm.

The boys continued swimming for a couple of minutes, splashing water at the bound and gagged girls, then they jumped out of the pool and headed into the house. The girls struggled once again as they're all alone outside. Fortunately, after a few minutes, Carter came back out with his shirt back on, and approach Cat. "I'm heading over to James' home for a couple of hours. I'll see you tonight!" Now the girls really started to struggle for a few moments, thinking they'll be stuck like this all day. "Before I forget..." Cater approached Cat and untied her wrists. "You can figure out the rest." Carter quickly went inside, then out the front. Cat quickly undid her restraints and her gag. "Little brat", she mumbled as she untied her friends, then responded "I'm so sorry about this! I didn't know my brother would do this!" A awkward long moment of silence, then to Cat's surprise, the girls laughed. "What? What's so funny?!"

"Nothing Cat", Louisa responded. "We actually enjoyed it."

"You can't be serious?"

"We are", Celeste responded. "It's been a while since we played a tie up game."

"Oh come on! You both always do what the boys say!" Cat turned to Mandy and Jem. "And you two, I can't believe you both enjoyed it after what happened!"

"Yeah well, you're brother could've asked instead of jumping on me, but yeah it was fun", Mandy responded.

"For a first time, it wasn't that bad. Let's do it again", Jem replied and all the girls except for Cat nodded in agreement. Cat responded "I can't believe I'm hearing this!"

"How is it surprising?" Mandy asked. "Beside, you liked playing these games in the past, right?" The girls laughed, except for Cat. She jumped into the pool with her face red in embarrassment. The other girls also jumped in. The party definitely did not turn out how she planned up to this point. Now Cat gets to have her party as planned.
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Note: This is the end. I want to thank [mention]Mask6184[/mention] for this co-writing.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

I love this!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic