Wrong appartment (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wrong appartment (M/F)

Post by OkDokey »

This is my first story :?  

19 year old college student Madison was preparing for her Morning history class in the apartment she was staying at. It was off campus, but close enough for a 15 minute drive to the campus.

She looked at her alarm clock which read 7 30.
"Uh oh" she she said out loud. Her class began at 8.
After putting on black skinny Jean's and gray hoodie, she hurriedly brushed her teeth and brushed her messy brown hair and was out the door, which read:

She was in such a hurry that didnt even realize the door did not shut completely.

As she was hurrying down the flight of stairs to the lobby, she passed a man who was wearing an old baseball cap. His eyes followed her as she ran past him, as she was skipping 2 steps at a time.

After rushing through the lobby and into the parking lot, she finally reached her car only to realize she forgot her school ID.
She swore and made her way back to her appartment.

-------------

Keith was walking up to the stairs to his new apartment when a girl practically flew past him, skipping a step or two with each leap. Causing him to drop his key-card which read:

He picked it up, unknowingly upside down, and read to himself: "01. Room one?". "Gosh. They must really think I'm special" he said sarcastically.

He reached the hallways at the top of the stairs and made the short walk to the door that read: 01

"That's weird" he noticed that the door was cracked open just enough to where the keycard was not necessary. "Room service must have been here"

He entered the appartment, and closed the door completely. He looked around, already suspicious as the room seemed occupied and there were socks and other garments of clothes spread out on the bed and floor, and the kitchen and bathroom were full of supplies that did not look like the complimentary stuff the apartment gave you.

He set his duffel bag down. Which contained supplies necessary for his job as a furniture maker.
He went over to the nightstand by the bed and picked up what appeared to be an ID card for the local college.

After seeing it belonged too the girl that ran past him on the stairs, He dropped it and nearly passed out from shock.

Just then, as if his own luck was insulting him, he heard a keycard unlock the door.

"Oh god!" He thought "I cant go back to prison!"
Just as he heard footsteps, he hid in the closet in the bedroom.

He saw her walk by thought the slits in the closet doors, and realized he left his duffel bag by the bed, causing him to let out a verbal "Oh!". Just then, Madison looked in the closet. Knowing his cover was blown, keith burst out of the closet, pushing her against the wall by the bathroom door.

He quickly covered her mouth with his right hand, using the left one to hold hold her against the wall. She was much smaller than him, so it was not difficult.

He kept his head down, so that the visor on his cap would block his face. He looked up for a split second. Madison's eyes were wide with fear and she was whimpering into his hand.

"Listen, this is all just a big misunderstanding, I'm not going to hurt you, just do as I say. Okay?"

Madison shook her head frantically.

"Close your eyes"

As she did, keith reached on the flow and grabbed a fuzzy winter scarf, and wrapped it around her head, covering her eyes. He then pushed her on her knees and pulled her hands in front of her, which required both hands to do.

"Who are you? Why are you in my apartment" she asked as he wrapped black gorilla tape tightly around her wrists, which were conjoined in front of her.

"I've made a mistake, I'm not here to rob you, but i cant go back to prison"

"Wait, pris-MMPH!"

he cut her off by shoving one of her pink ankle high socks in her mouth. He then sealed it with a strip of black tape, then began wrapping it around her head, pushing her hair out of the way to avoid discomfort.

"MMMMMPH"

Keith wrapped tap around her feet, and knees, before picking her up and carrying her to she bathroom.

He set her in the bath tub on her knees facing the faucet and attached her taped wrists to the faucet with more tape.

Now that keith had Madison bound, gagged, and blindfolded, he could make his escape. But he thought twice...
"Maybe I could have some fun with her" he thought.

"Do you like cold showers, missy?"
"MMMMMPH?"

Keith turned the dial to the coldest setting and turned the faucet on, letting cold water fall by her knees.

Madison was shaking her head and thrashing in her bonds violently, now pleading into her gag.

Keith turned on the shower head, pouring ice cold water onto the immobile madison.

"HHMMMMMMPPH!"
 Madison was pulling at her faucet bound wrists as hard as she could, trying with success to dodge the cold water falling onto her.

"Well I'll leave you too it" keith smugly said and made his escape from the apartments entirely. Deciding to skip town for safety.

"I guess I wont make it to class today" thought the distressed Madison.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

:D
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Great first story :D
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »