I’ll Be Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I’ll Be Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(So, this was the Thanksgiving story I came up with. Hope you like it!)

36 year old Karen Watterson was cooking up a feast inside her kitchen Thanksgiving afternoon. Wearing a white blouse with red polka dots under a blue apron and with her blond curly hair held back by a red ribbon, she pulled the lid off the pot of the mashed potatoes, happily smelling the amazing aroma emitted by the food.

Karen’s mom, Barbra, came up to her daughter and patted her shoulder. “I just love what you’ve done with the food,” she complimented.
“Thanks mom.”
“So much better than last year when Susan burned the potatoes. How did she even do that?” Barbra asked with a smile.

Karen chucked as well. Susan, Karen’s sister, usually insisted on cooking the food and usually did a terrible job at it. Most things were burnt, there was too much spices, the turkey was too dry. If it could be cooked wrong, Susan cooked it that way. But this year, it was different; Susan was taking a nap in Karen’s room, leaving Karen to do all the cooking.

“When is that sister of yours gonna wake up from that nap of hers?” Barbara asked.
“I’m not sure. She seemed pretty tired when she arrived here. I’ll go check on her.”

Karen climbed up the stairs to her room and opened the door. Her sister was awake, but she wasn’t on the bed; rather, she was tied to a chair! Her wrists and elbows were tied behind her with rope, her ankles tied together with a silk scarf and her waist and lap was fastened down with belts, obscuring her outfit consisting of a black sweater and a knee-high red dress.

Upon hearing the door open, Susan, whose faced was covered by a grey pillowcase, covering her short brown hair being held back by a golden headband, started to shake around and “Mmph” into her gag. But her hope of being rescued was snuffed out when the pillowcase was ripped off, revealing the face of the woman who tied her up.

“Hey Susie,” Karen mockingly greeted her sister.
“Mmph!”
“What was that? I couldn’t quite hear you?”
“Mmph! Mmmmmmmph!”
“Ugh, fine. What do you wanna say to your sister?” Karen asked, pulling the tape off of Susan’s lips.

“Karen, when mom finds out what you did to me-“
“She’ll thank me for saving Thanksgiving. For once, our relatives are happy to sit down and chow down on the food at the table.”
“And what are you gonna do? Keep me up here until dinner is through?!”
“Don’t worry, I’ll save you a biscuit. That is, if there’re any left.”
“Karen Ernestine-“
“Sorry, I have to go pull the turkey out of the oven. But before I go, let’s make sure you’re nice and quiet.”

Karen went to her closet and pulled out a wool blue scarf with white stripes on it. She then pulled a blue sponge out of the pocket of her apron and ordered Susan to open up. When she refused, Karen pinched her nose shut until Susan opened up her mouth to respire. The sponge was shoved in, which was followed by the scarf being tied between her teeth. Susan found she could shout less than when only tape was plastered over her lips.

“See ya later, Susie,” Karen told her sister as she placed the pillowcase back over her head and headed back down to the kitchen.

When she heard the door close, Susan continued to struggle, trying to pick the knot of the ropes that held her wrists. She vowed that when she got outta here, she was gonna...ok first, she’d get some of those mashed potatoes. They smelled delicious! But THEN...then she’d get her revenge on her sister.

But first, definitely the mashed potatoes.

The End
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Good story!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good fun story :)
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

A fun read.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Love the tale. Family fun
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Nice story, always great to read about some sister rivalry. Hope you'll write down the revenge part too
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Bartbartbart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bartbartbart »

Thanks for the story it was fun to read
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I love the way she's more interested in potatoes than escape. I wonder if Karen and Susan will play this game again sometime.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic