Madam X F/fff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Madam X F/fff

Post by lasse672000 »

Mid-teen Suzy was fast asleep, wearing her favourite red, blue and white-striped pyjama onesie with sewn-on socks and thumbless mittens, that her mother had made for her.
Suddenly she was woken by a hand being put over her mouth.
"Shhh!" a female voice said. "Are you alone?"
Suzy was scared, almost to the point of bursting out in tears, but managed to nod.
"Good!" the woman said. "Do you know if your parents keep any valuables in the house?"
Suzy nodded.
"M-hm. Marvellous. Do you know where?"
Again, Suzy nodded.
"This is getting better and better! Now, I am going to take my hand away, but I don't want you to make a sound. All I want you to do is to roll over on your stomach, and put your hands behind your back. Can you do that for me?"
Suzy did as she was told, and felt her wrists and knees being tied together. Then, she was helped to get to her feet.
"Can you show me where they are?"
Slowly and with great difficulty, Suzy managed to walk into her parents' bedroom.
"In a box in the top left drawer." she said, and nodded towards a chest of drawers.
The burglar, who was dressed in a black cat suit, with a hood, mask and black gloves, took it out and put it in a plastic bag.
"Good. Anywhere else?"
"No." Suzy said, in a trembling voice. "Please, don't hurt me!"
"I wouldn't dream of hurting you, girl! But I will have to tie you in your bed. Don't worry, I'm sure your parents will come and release you soon.

A couple of hours later, her parents came home and found Suzy lying on her back in her bed, with her wrists tied to the head board, and her ankles tied to the foot board of her bed.

The burglar stood in the middle of the room, watching the girl as she slept. Silently, she crept over and sat on the edge of the bed. She put a hand over the girl's mouth, which woke her. The girl's eye grew wide, and she started struggling to get free.
"SHHH!" the burglar softly whispered and put a finger over her lips. "It's O.K, baby!" she softly said. "I'm not going to hurt you. If I take my hand away; do you promise not to scream?"
"M-hm!" the girl nodded, and the burglar took the hand away, as promised.
"Good! What's your name, sweetheart?"
"Sylvia. What's yours?"
"Sylvia? That's a nice name! I actually know a couple of real nice ladies called Sylvia! As for my name; I don't think you can pronounce my name, so you can call me Madam X. Now, Sylvia; I want you to think hard. Do you know if mum and dad keeps any valuable things at home. Besides you, I mean."
"Yes, they have a safe built into the bedroom wall, where dad keeps all his shares, and quite a bit of cash, and mum keeps all her jewels. I'm not supposed to know he combination, but I've looked on when dad opens the lock, so I've memorized it."
"You have? WOW! I have a hard time remembering the code to my cash card!" The burglar put her hand inside her shoulder bag, and took out a couple of bundles of rope. "Now, Sylvia; do you know what burglars do, if they find anyone at home, when they break into a house?"
"They kill the person?" Sylvia suddenly sounded both excited and worried at the same time.
"Well, some might, but I'm not that sort of burglar. No, if they find themselves in such a situation, most burglars tie the person up, and then rob the place as planned.
"So you're going to tie me up, then?"
"Yes, I am. Only your wrists behind your back at first, so you can show me the safe and tell me the combination, but then, when I've emptied it, I'll have to tie your wrists and ankles to your bed. O,K?"
"I don't have much of a choice; do I?"
"I'm afraid not, hunny. But the ropes are soft, and I promise I'll be as gentle as I can, while still making sure you can't escape. O,K?"
Sylvia nodded.

She was found the next day, still wearing her pink silk pyjamas with frilly collar and cuffs, her wrists, waist and ankles tied to a chair in her bedroom.

'Madam X', wearing her black cat suit outfit, stood outside the window, looking in at the grown-ups as they kissed their daughter Good bye, and left. The girl had already changed to a ankle long night gown with lace on collar and cuffs.
"I'll wait a while, before I go in." 'Madam X' decided.
She looked on as the girl fetched some pop corn and a soda and settled in the corner of the sofa to watch a film.

About an hour later, 'Madam X' went to work. This time, she knocked on the door, and when the girl opened, she rushed in and clamped a hand over the girl's mouth.
"Not one word, unless I ask you a question. Understood?" she hissed.
The girl nodded.
"Good. Now; turn around and put your hands behind your back, please." Silently, the girl did as she was told, and soon 'Madam X' had tied her wrists and knees together in such a way, it would be very difficult for anyone to release them, without using a knife. Yet it wasn't as uncomfortable as you might expect.
"Now; let's go into the kitchen, where we can talk without being interrupted. O.K?"

They sat down on opposite sides of the table.
"Now; you can call me 'Madam X'. What's your name?"
"N-n-n-nice t-to m-me-meet y-y-ou. I'm Stephanie." the girl was so frightened she stuttered. "but my friends call me Steffi."
"Nice to meet you too, Steffi. May I call you that?"
"Y-yes, of course!" the poor girl stuttered.
"Now, Steffi, I want you to answer me truthfully; do your parents keep valuables at home?"
"Yes, ma'm. In a strongbox in their bedroom."
"M-hm?" 'Madam X' slowly nodded. "Do you know how to open it?"
"Yes, m'am. You have to use a key, and dad has the only copy on a key ring which he has in his pocket."
'Madam X' muttered something unintelligible under her breath.
"Never mind! I'll just have to take it with me, and get it opened somewhere else, somehow."
"That might be a bit difficult." Steffi, who had started gaining more and more courage as the time passed by, said.
"Oh? Why is that?"
"Because it's hidden somewhere, and I don't know where."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, m'am!"
"Because if I find out you've been lying to me, I'll be back!"
"I AM telling the truth; promise!"
'Madam X' gave Steffi a long, hard look.
"O.K; I believe you." she said. She took out two more lengths of rope, and used one to secure Steffi's waist to the chair, and the last one to tie her feet together.
"Hope your parents won't be too long" were her parting words.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

WOW. I'm loving this right now. Keep it up.
Being tied in tape is the best feeling ever
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good story and Awesome Start. Can't wait to see what happens next
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

The burglar, simply known as 'Madam X', was overjoyed, when she discovered a window being left ajar, apparently to let the night breeze into the room. She opened it, and crept inside. She stood still for a couple of seconds to let her eyes adjust, so she could begin searching for valuables. She tip-toed to the door and slowly pushed it open, but froze when she heard noises coming from the living room. 'What?' she thought in a panic. 'There weren't supposed to be anyone at home?' Then she realized it would make her job much easier, if she had someone showing her where the valuable things were, as it had done many times in the past.
She crept towards the living room, and slowly opened the door.

Angela and her mother Christina sat on the sofa, watching TV and eating crisps, They were both wearing onesies with feet, Christina's light blue and Angela's dark blue with pink sheep and white clouds.
"Nice film, this; isn't it?" Christina asked.
"Yea." Angela agreed with a deep sigh. "A real feel-good movie! Just what we need this time of year."
Christine lifted the bottle of soda to top off her glass, but noticed it was empty.
"Would you mind getting another one from the fridge?" she asked her daughter.
"Sure!" Angela said, and stood up. She turned and started walking towards the door, but froze, her foot in mid air.
"Mum?" she said, and something in her voice made Christina turn around.
"Good evening, girls!" Madam X greeted them. "I'm sorry to interrupt your evening; but you see, I'm on the hunt for valuables, and I was hoping to find some here! You?" She pointed at Angela, "Would you mind fetching a sheet and a pair of scissors?"
"NOOO!" Christina protested. "Please; not the sheets. Most of them are brand new. There are several bundles of rope in a chest in our bedroom. Use those instead! You'd better bring the jewellery box too."
Angela raised an eyebrow, and gave her mother a funny look.
"No," Christina shook her head, "don't ask."

When Angela had left, 'Madam X' sat on the sofa and gave Christina a hug.
"Nice to see you again!" she said.
"And you!" Christina smiled "How have you been?"
"Well, you know; so, so!" 'Madam X' wiggled her hand, probably to indicate the ups and downs of a burglar's life. "I hope you don't mind me barging in and tying you and your daughter up like this?"
"No, of course not, silly!" Christina brushed the excuse aside. "It's been far too long since anyone tied me up, so it'll actually be kind of fun. I actually think it was you, a couple of years ago."
"Has it been that long? Wow; how time flies!"

When 'Madam X' left, she left mother and daughter with their ankles tied separately to the legs of kitchen chairs, their waists and wrists tied to the back of them

Anna had had a quiet night at home, while her parents and brother were away on some party somewhere. She had been invited too, but had begun to feel a bit under the weather that morning. After much arguing to and fro, she had managed to persuade them that although she didn't feel well, she was well enough to be left alone for a couple of hours, a list of emergency numbers taped to the fridge door.
"Just in case!" as her mother said. Not that it did much difference in the events that followed.

Now, she lay in bed, dressed in a Velour, multicoloured, one-piece pyjama, when she heard a strange noise, and the bedroom door opened. A figure, dressed in a black leotard with a hood, gloves and boots entered, and looked at her.
Before she could react, the figure had walked over to her and clamped a hand over her mouth.
"SHHH!" the figure warned, "Not a sound! Now; get out of bed, slowly, and put your hands behind your back! And remember; not a sound!"
Anna did as she was told, and felt her hands being tied together, and another rope being snugly tied around her waist and between her legs, to secure them to her body.
"Now, "the intruder said, "do you know where your parents keep their valuables?"
."Yes." Anna was so scared, she was on the verge of starting to cry. "In a safe in the closet."
"Do you know the combination?"
"It's not that kind of a lock, but I know where the key is!"
"Show me!"

When Anna's parents and brother returned home a couple of hours later, they found her tied wrists, waist and ankles to a chair in the kitchen. A set of instructions were written on a note pad telling them how to make their daughter feel better.

Afrodite was making the most of the warm evening sun. She was dressed in a bathing suit and lying on a sun bed. A bottle of water stood beside her.
"Ah!" she sighed. "This is life!"
She almost jumped out of her skin, when an unfamiliar voice behind her said:
"It sure is!"
She jumped up, and looked in the direction the voice came from, but having the sun in her eyes, all she could see was a black figure.
"Who are you?" she asked, terrified.
"I'm the one who's going to tie you up, and then relieve your parents of most, if not all, of their valuable things! Hands behind your back!"

Afrodite was too scared to do anything else, and soon her wrists had been tied together, and a rope had been tied around her waist, and between her legs, to prevent her from moving them.
"I assume you know where the valuables are?"
Afrodite nodded.
"You might have one yourself?"
Afrodite nodded again.
"Thought you might. Do you know how to open your parents'?"
Another nod.

Afrodite was found by her boyfriend later that evening, lying tied by her wrists and ankles to her bed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic