Batgirl - Dearly beloved,.. F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Batgirl - Dearly beloved,.. F/F

Post by Stiletto Amore »

At a little after noon Catwoman nimbly sprang out of her leopard print sheets and prepared herself meticulously for the day ahead.
She slipped out of her cavernous bedroom to find Batgirl asleep on the chaise lounge outside, still bound and gagged.
So, Batman hadn’t managed to rescue her yet.
That was a good sign.
Solid gold hair brush in hand she stood in front of the full length mirror and studied her reflection.
Catwoman liked what she saw.
She was, objectively speaking, a flawless beauty with impeccable features and ebony skin so smooth it could have been tailored from the finest silken fabrics.
She brushed her hair until it was impeccably neat, with exactly 101 strokes, before slowly zipping her form fitting black catsuit up to the neck.
Meanwhile, across the room Batgirl was stirring,..
“Good morning starshine!” Catwoman said breezily as she poured herself a saucer of milk.

Given her present situation, bound and gagged atop a sea of scatter cushions and throw rugs, most people would have been forgiven for giving way to panic. But then Batgirl was not most people.
Although clearly an adult, Batgirl retained the exuberance of youth whilst blessed with confidence and maturity of someone at least a decade older.
Rather than giving her the captor the satisfaction of watching her thrash around in her bonds like a mouse caught in a trap she decided to bear her captivity in as dignified a manner as possible.
“Sleep well?” Catwoman asked happily.

Batgirl performed an exaggerated shrug of gallic indifference.
She’d almost certainly suffered worse indignities in her years of crime fighting,..

“Care for some breakfast?” Catwoman said, offering her guest another saucer.
Batgirl shook her head.

“What’s the matter Batgirl? You’re usually so talkative when you’ve been kidnapped. Cat got your tongue?”

Batgirl stared daggers above her tight fitting gag.
“Sorry, I couldn’t resist”

Highly practised in the art of seduction, with her Afro Caribean looks and impossibly high cheek bones Catwoman found, to her considerable amusement, that her various charms were all but irresistable to members of both sex, particularly when they have been gassed and bought to her subterranean lair, trussed up like a Christmas Turkey.

“Mmm, it has to be said you do look rather fetching all tied up in that skin-tight costume of yours. Did you like the gag? I thought purple was a nice touch. I particularly enjoy the way it stretches the corners of your mouth and makes your cheeks (which are very red by the way) look all chubby, like a sexy little chipmunk,..” she purred with obvious delight as she watched her captive squirm helplessly in her bonds, her face flushed with embarrassment.

“Oh, don’t waste your time struggling Batgirl, I think you’ll find those ropes are quite inescapable. I checked the knots myself”
Batgirl sighed and ceased her struggles. Catwoman was right. She was utterly helpless and writhing around was only making it worse. In every sense of the word.

“So, the question is, what am I going to do with you now I have you ensnared in my clutches?” She teased, running one of her gloved fingers along the inside of Batgirl's shapely thigh “Care to take a guess?”

Batgirl stared back in silence. She had a great many ideas, some of which were almost certainly deeply inappropriate,..

"Give up?" Well, the truth is, I need a favour”

“Mph mpphhh?!” Bathirl found herself repeating.

“That’s right dear, a favour. You see, as you may or may not be aware, Batman and me are engaged to be married and, since most of my friends are super criminals,...”

“Wait” Batgirl said, finally shaking her gag free so that it hung loose around her neck.“You mean to tell me?-”

“That’s right Batgirl, I want you to be a bridesmaid at my wedding”

Batgirl thought for a moment.

"You know, there are easier ways to ask a girl a favour than to bundle them in the back of a van and stuff them into a mail sack"

"That may be so, Batgirl, but I suspect they're all much less fun,.."

“Touche" she replied "in which case, I'd be delighted”
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Cute! Way cute!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good fun story, Batgirl, deffo a top damsel :)
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

That was pretty good.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

N’awwww! Cuuuuuute!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666