Website Downtime
Hey everyone,

As you are aware, the website has been offline for over a week. This was due to our "wonderful" (and now ex) webhosts shutting us down because we were, and I quote, "overloading their servers." They were also sending those error 500 messages because the website was simply using more CPU resources than they would allow. So I decided to hell with them and just switched to another web host. It took a long time just for the transfer process for our domain name to complete. After several hours of working on this thing today, I finally got us back online. Hopefully the DNS servers will finish propagating soon so that everyone will finally have access to the site again.

I am sorry for this long of a downtime, and I hope that the increased CPU/Process allowances of our new webhost is enough to support our community. It will cost more per month to keep the site online, but thats always inevitable for growing websites.

--Chad

WILL & JAMES TAKEN BY SURPRISE (mmmm/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Topic author
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Administrative Level

WILL & JAMES TAKEN BY SURPRISE (mmmm/mm)

Post by Xtc » 1 week ago

On the old board I posted a set of stories concering some "warbands" that kept some of the non-scouing boys (and one or two Scouts as well) out of trouble.

What follows is the first of those tales. It will be posted in four short parts.
Shorts are cool, but Speedos rule.

Topic author
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Administrative Level

Post by Xtc » 1 week ago

WILL AND JAMES TAKEN BY SURPRISE (1)

Once Will’s blindfold had been removed he wasn’t surprised to find that he had been delivered to his own front doorstep. He already knew that he was wearing only his long boxer shorts with an entire cartoon strip on them but could not see the pink bow knotted behind his neck holding a gift tag in place bearing the legend, “Hello, my name’s Billy. Please take care of me.” Other than the imminent embarrassment of his being found by his parents bound and gagged on the doorstep, the Broadhurst warband knew that Will hated being called Billy.

Will started taking stock of the situation.

----------0000000000----------0000000000----------

Being a Thursday night, Will hadn’t expected to be kidnapped. The “kidnap” games between the Limewood lads and the Broadhurst boys always took place at weekends or school holidays and the youngsters always made arrangements to “sleep-over” or “camp-out” so that their parents would not worry or interfere when they didn’t turn up at home for the duration of the event. A Thursday evening attack seemed to Will to be cheating. There was to be no school on Friday due to a teachers’ training day so the Broadhurst warband thought that they’d take some of their enemies unawares.

The plan was to take both Will and James as they walked home from school. Timing would be of the essence: it was known that Will would be walking home alone as he wanted to get there quickly. If he could get home in time, he could join his parents on their sailing boat on a jaunt across to the Island. But he knew they would not wait for him. Everyone else would be hanging around with their mates and taking their time except James who would be staying on to play cricket. They could get him later as long as they captured Will quickly and imprisoned him efficiently.

Tom, Karl, Aiden and Jonny laid their trap well. They ran to position themselves for the ambush. As Will just entered the woods at the far edge of the Common, Aiden leaped out and gagged him with one great hand and blindfolded him with the other after Jonny had whipped off his glasses. Aiden wasn’t that tall but was very powerful. Will did the obvious thing and reached his own hands up to his face to try to dislodge Aiden’s. This enabled Karl to force his wrists together and lower them so that Jonny could wrap them round with more than enough layers of black gaffer tape to render Will’s hands useless.

Aiden was still firmly clamped onto Will’s face as he and Karl transported him away from the path and into a ditch where they could less easily be seen. Tom invited Will to allow himself to be blindfolded and gagged in return for being walked into captivity. The alternative was to resist, still be bound and gagged but then have his feet bound as well and be carried to his “dungeon” hanging from a pole threaded between both his arms and his legs. Will had suffered this before and knew that, if he was to be taken any distance, it would become very painful.

No decision to make; Will was easily overpowered by his four assailants so, when Tom asked, “Submit?”, Will did his best to nod his head in spite of Aiden’s tight grip on his eyes and mouth.

“Wise decision, Billy”, said Jonny, “Close your eyes”. That was calculated to infuriate Will who hated being called Billy but he did as he was told when Aiden freed his eyes. Jonny could only put a single strip of tape over his eyes because Aiden’s hand was still firmly in place over his mouth clasping Will’s head to his chest. A similar strip was fastened over Will’s mouth as a token gag; that would do until later because Will knew that hanging from a pole was still available as a means of transportation.

Aiden freed Will’s head and Karl threaded a rope between his arms and tied a couple of loops firmly round his gaffer taped wrists. Will assumed that he would be led into captivity by this lead but Karl hadn’t finished. Will felt the end of the rope passed between his legs, pulled tight, threaded between his school rucksack and his back and fastened around his neck. Will wriggled a lot. At least Karl hadn’t used a slip knot.

Karl lived quite close to the Common and, with his mother working until quite late in the evening, the Broadwood warband had decided to use the garage as their dungeon. They were glad that Will chose the easy option because they could secure him much sooner than if they had had to carry him. Using the woodland as cover, they encouraged Will to move quickly to his imprisonment. Tom took hold of Will’s left arm and his rope collar while Aiden did the same on his other side. Will didn’t really feel like resisting under the circumstances, he just wanted this discomfort alleviated quickly.

It only took about ten minutes to reach Karl’s back fence. Unfortunately there was no gate in it but fortunately it wasn’t very high. Karl and Tom climbed over the fence near a fence post and waited to receive their guest. Aiden hoisted the, by now, very uncomfortable Will by his armpits while Jonny lifted his feet over the fence. The other two boys steadied him on the other side of the fence while Aiden and Jonny joined them.

Not being very efficiently gagged, Will was starting to express his opinion of his captors by now so Aiden thought it was about time to remind him of the alternative transport arrangements to persuade him to be quieter. The bluff worked; Will had no idea that he was nearly at his journey’s end.
Tom and Aiden took Will into the garage through the side door.

Tom’s warband now needed to ensure that Will was a) secure and b) very quiet while they went to collect James.

Karl had already threaded a chain between the corrugated ceiling and the reinforced concrete roof beam. Will was led towards it and Karl fed a padlock through the hanging ends of the chain which were then draped over Will’s shoulders. Another padlock fastened both bits of the chain together behind his neck. Karl fastened him securely enough to prevent Will slipping his head out but not tightly enough to constrict his breathing. The chain was short enough to allow Will a range of movement of only about 60 cms in any direction.

“I’m a bit concerned that you might upset my neighbours.” said Karl disingenuously. He knew that there were no neighbours to one side or across the road and that the nearest ones on the other side were at least 200 metres away and that both were stone deaf. Nevertheless, he wound several layers of gaffer tape around the strip that was already in place over Will’s mouth and reinforced the blindfold in a similar way. Will thought that he was not going to enjoy removing the gaffer tape from his unruly mass of very long, very blonde hair later.

With a final check to see that the prisoner’s hands were secure and a rope tied round his right wrist, passed round his back, tied round his left wrist and his right wrist again before being tied off to the rope round Will’s neck, the kidnappers left to collect James.

To leave a man with ropes and chains round his neck and gagged is not something that either warband would do to an opponent but Will seriously thought that that is what had happened to him. It was a bit of psychological warfare: Karl’s little brother, Max, who had been there all along, was left on guard. He had been threatened to within an inch of his life about what would happen if he moved or made a noise unless it was necessary. Max knew that, if Will escaped or if anything unfortunate happened to him, he would be taking his place. So he settled into a battered old arm-chair listening to his i-pod and waiting to be relieved. Will occasionally wondered about the different sounds he could hear but he never suspected Max’s presence.

The entire operation had taken less than an hour. The captors had plenty of time to visit Karl’s kitchen, have a snack and something to drink, relax for a while and still be in position in good time to ambush James.

TBC

LatexLover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LatexLover » 1 week ago

Oi! Where’s yer gender tag? You’re nicked, sunshoine!

Alternatively,

Look at me. Look at me. I am the admin now.

Topic author
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Administrative Level

Post by Xtc » 1 week ago

Thanks for the reminder. I always forget even though I reminded soemone else just before it!

LatexLover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LatexLover » 1 week ago

Xtc wrote:
1 week ago
Thanks for the reminder. I always forget even though I reminded soemone else just before it!
Haha I think that may have been the post I saw just before I saw this one, which is what reminded me to remind you!

Veracity
Mood:
United States of America

Administrative Level

Post by Veracity » 5 days ago

By gosh, I love this story. A favorite of mine.

Topic author
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Administrative Level

Post by Xtc » 5 days ago

I'm glad about that.
The infamous "Blackmail" will follow eventually.

gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Germany

Post by gin » 5 days ago

love it soo greät änd soo much täpe keep the good work änd the täpe hot stuff you write

Topic author
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Administrative Level

Post by Xtc » 4 days ago

Thank you. I expect there is more to come.

MaxRoper
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:

Post by MaxRoper » 4 days ago

Well done, sir. Nice of the boys to find something for the non-scouts to play.
I like shorter chapters like this. Much easier for me to digest. Thanks for another delightful tale.

Topic author
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Administrative Level

Post by Xtc » 4 days ago

Thank you. You can't keep a god boy down - - - but they do try.

cj2125

Story Contest Awards

Administrative Level

Post by cj2125 » 4 days ago

Well done! Glad as always to see one of your oldies! Always fun to see them ganging on some unsuspecting souls
Check out my stories!
Hempborough's tales (various/m+): https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=420
CJ's True Stories (m+/m+): https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=386

Topic author
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Administrative Level

Post by Xtc » 4 days ago

I thought we were supposed to support the underdog!?

cj2125

Story Contest Awards

Administrative Level

Post by cj2125 » 4 days ago

Xtc wrote:
4 days ago
I thought we were supposed to support the underdog!?
Normaly I do but with these kids there's really no underdog right? Today Will is the victim, tomorrow it might be Aiden :)
Check out my stories!
Hempborough's tales (various/m+): https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=420
CJ's True Stories (m+/m+): https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=386

gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Germany

Post by gin » 4 days ago

Never support the Underdog in these storys its good to be evil i love those evil kids i hope they torture him änd täpe him ä lot more

Topic author
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Administrative Level

Post by Xtc » 4 days ago

gin wrote:
4 days ago
Never support the Underdog in these storys its good to be evil i love those evil kids i hope they torture him änd täpe him ä lot more
Oh, I expect they might.

Topic author
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Administrative Level

Post by Xtc » 4 days ago

[/quote]

Normaly I do but with these kids there's really no underdog right? Today Will is the victim, tomorrow it might be Aiden :)
[/quote]

Ah, how well you know me!