Kinktober: Agent 38: Snow Bound

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Do you think 38 will escape?

Yea! She’s awesome!
100%
Sadly no. She’s gonna turn into a spy-themed ice pop. :(
No votes

Total votes: 4

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Agent 38: Snow Bound

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I was freezing and bound in chains. Needless to say, my day wasn’t going well.

See, I got a mission to investigate some drug smuggling going down in Alaska (while lucky Agent 66 got to go investigate a similar scheme in Hawaii). Dressed in appropriately-warm clothing (white down ski jacket, white ski cap, light blue ski pants, a woolen scarf around my neck matching my pants, white ski boots, black gloves, a white scarf covering my mouth and nose, pink earmuffs, and green snow goggles), I had rented a snow mobile and raced towards the scheme’s operation base: the mountains.

Riding further north into the mountains, I eventually discovered a large cabin, where I saw several men loading three large crates onto a snow mobile. Bingo!

I pondered my next move. I decided to stay in the distance, but I still wanted to start picking off the crooks just so that I wouldn’t have to deal with as many people later on. I took my dart gun out from my pocket and loaded it with a tranquilizer dart, peering into the gun’s scope while deciding who I should shoot: the tall blond one with the scruffy beard, the giant one with a mountain of brown facial hair, or the tubby, short bald one.

Silently, I crept forwards towards the crooks...but that’s when trouble began.

See, when I stepped forwards, I’d stepped into a very non-solid pile of snow. Unprepared, I tumbled down the mountain, getting myself much further to the crooks than I wanted to at the time.

The three immediately heard the tumbling noises and turned towards me, trying to brush off the snow that had covered me.

I realized I’d dropped my dart gun right in front of my feet. When I reached down to get it, a snowball suddenly smacked my hand, startling me.

“Real mature!” I shouted as I ducked the barrage of snowballs that was now being launched at me. I was able to pick up the gun, but as soon as I did, several snowballs hit me square in the face, knocking me off my feet.

“Snowballs...” I hazily uttered while I used my tongue to ensure I had all of my teeth in my mouth. “You couldn’t pick out a better weapon?”
“You’re right,” the largest man replied as he pulled out a chain from his coat pocket.

“Should’ve kept my mouth shut...” I told myself. I tried to fight back, but the two other guys held my arms as the large man, who had wrapped the chain around her fist, punched me in the jaw. My world quickly turned black.

oOo

When I woke up, I was no longer near a cabin. I was in the middle of the snow-covered mountains. My hands were handcuffed behind me and there were legcuffs around my ankles. Chains were wrapped around my shoulders and waist, pinning my arms down. A wooden bit gag was between my teeth. A metal collar was around my neck, which was attached to a chain that was wrapped around a wooden stake in the ground.

A note was pinned to a stake next to me. My leash gave me just enough slack for me to crawl over and read it:

Dear Spy Lady,

You shouldn’t have tried to investigate us. Now you gotta freeze.

We have driven you far away from the cabin and left you who-knows-where. Maybe you’ll freeze to death out here. Maybe someone will find you. Maybe, by some miracle, you’ll escape and find your way back to civilization. We don’t care.

We have gone through your outfit very thoroughly and removed any tool you could use to free yourself. You are stuck in the wilderness with no gadgets; you just gotta find a way to get out on your lonesome.

Cheers!

I growled in disgust, causing a tiny bit of spittle to land on the wood in my mouth. I decided that if I were to escape, I’d need as much mobility as possible. I placed my boot onto the wooden stake and started to pull my body back, trying to break the stake.

Listening to the tiny splintering noises gave me the motivation I desperately needed in this scenario. I decided to add some kicks in to further damage the stake. Finally, after 10 minutes of wearing it down, the stake broke.

I felt pretty good, despite how frigid my body felt. I crawled over to the note left for me. I was just able to move my arms within the chains just enough to rip the note off the stake and stuff it into my pants pocket (the goons must’ve left it open after they searched me) to keep as evidence. I turned around and grabbed onto the stake in order to make my way to my feet. I then began the arduous task of hopping around, looking for help (during training, I was taught how to hop with my legs tied. That didn’t make the task any easier or more comfortable).

After what I estimated to be twenty minutes of hopping (occasionally stopping for a breather), I came across the first tree I’ve seen since my escape attempt. Deciding to ditch my gag (besides the fact that my jaw was aching from biting down onto the bit, the bit of spittle on it from before had frozen over and I feared it’d cause my lips to freeze from touching it), I hopped over to a low-hanging branch. After some neck-turning, I got the branch between my cheek and the gag’s strap and began to rub, hoping to fray the strap.

I kept at it for roughly twenty minutes. Despite the fact that the branch rubbing against my cheek was causing it to burn, I definitely felt the strap begin to weaken its grip. Finally, it broke.

Happily, I opened my aching jaw up and pushed the bit out with my tongue. Despite the fact that my head was hurting (my cheek, my jaw, my chilly lips), I had to call for help.

“HEEEEEEEEEEEELP! HEEEEEEEEEELP ME!” I bellowed.

No one came.

Instead, my yelling caused the pile of the snow that had accumulated on the top of the tree to tip over and fall on top of me.

I stuck my head from the pile of snow that now covered me. I was God-knows-where all wrapped in chains, my face was aching, the bad guys had gotten away, and some of the snow that had fallen on top of me had started to leak into my outfit.

All in all, I was feeling very freaking miserable.
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice one. Keep it up!
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

Love this story!

I also love villains who give their captive damsels a fighting chance, even if the odds are stacked against her.

I'm sure 38 will find a way to escape... in due time. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic