The bet, or rather bets conclusion added m/ffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Should I produce a sequel or two, If so please vote from the titles below

Poll ended at 4 years ago

1. Mother’s Day (featuring the mother’s being tied)
30%
2. For mother’s only (featuring the mother’s getting together to play)
4%
3. Play time for the girls (featuring the girls only)
15%
4. Movie night (featuring the sister and mom only)
4%
5. The challenge (featuring the girls and moms)
48%

Total votes: 27

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your continued support and comments it means a lot to all of us here that take the time to write something for both our own and your enjoyment. :)

The first part of the conclusion to this tale should be posted very soon, as I wasn’t happy with the direction I took and am currently editing it to make the changes

Bandit666
Last edited by Bandit666 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

I shall wait for the next part!
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

(Im)Patiently waiting for the conclusion. :D
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

How's everything going with the last part? It's been a while since we last heard from you.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello one and all, thank you once again for all your support and kind comments, my apologies that you’re still waiting for what will be the first part out of what appears will be a two part conclusion. Sadly work commitments have kept me away from editing what’s been produced so far but hopefully I’ll get time nearer the end of this week and will get it posted then

Thanks again

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, work is that way 😉 Take your time, 😊
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

There's no rush, my friend, we'll stay here waiting patiently ;)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Take your time and No Hurry
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your support and the good news is I’m nearing the end ff the reworked conclusion and it should be posted in only a matter of hours, a day at the most :)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Thank you all for your support and the good news is I’m nearing the end ff the reworked conclusion and it should be posted in only a matter of hours, a day at the most :)
Glad to hear it
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

That will be a nice thing to read when Black Friday shopping is done!

Or, at least after the necessary nap afterwards!

:)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both and as promised if you look below you’ll find the conclusion and hopefully a poll asking you all to vote for what you’d like to see as a follow up......
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well, let me start by thanking you all for your comments, thank you for you constant support, and most of all thank you for your patience. Below is the reworked conclusion I promised you all, and below that will be a poll, a chance for you to pick what a follow up will contain, or at least give you a chance to decide on the title which might have you thinking about what a sequel would contain. That is of course if you’re wanting a sequel, if you’d like to continue telling you about the adventures of these characters....

The conclusion

As you all know, as you all have no don’t experience yourselves, all good things must come to an end, all good things can be ruined in only a matter of minutes, and that’s just what sadly happened for me, that’s sadly what happened only moments after I left Nikki’s mom, after I left Sandra trussed up tightly, trussed up tightly to the post in the centre of the garage. After I left her so effectively gagged, left her blindfolded in just her super tight, black and white swimsuit. Walking away had been so difficult, walking away had been, in a way almost impossible for reasons I didn’t understand. More than once I looked back over my shoulder, looked back to see Sandra, to see Nikki’s mom slowly, sensually struggling against her bindings, more than once I looked back over my shoulder to hear her moan, moan in a content, pleased tone.

But of course, before she’d arrived, arrived unexpectedly, arrived and left me shocked and stunned by her confession, arrived and left me shocked and stunned when she told me about the games the girls play, told me that all the moms, including my own knew what the girls did to me, told me the moms play games as well, arrived and left me shocked and stunned when she told me to bind and gag her as well, I’d been about to enjoy some time with her daughter, enjoy some time with my helpless, gorgeous crush. So where else would I go, where else would I return to, for after all the others could wait, the others were getting what the deserved, the others weren’t the one I wanted the most.

Yet when I entered the living room, when I entered living room intent on spending time with Nikki, intent on maybe being a little more hands on than I should have been, it was me that got the shock, it was me that was left stunned. Not because she’d freed herself, as she hadn’t, not that she’d managed to remove her gag, nor her blindfolded. Oh no I was left shocked, was left stunned, because she wasn’t alone, she wasn’t the only person there. As there beside the dining table, there beside the still helpless Nikki stood my mom, stood my mom with her arms folded, stood my mom with a stern, unforgiving look on her face.

“Well young man, I think you have some explaining to do, right now, I think, even though Nikki has indicated she allowed you to bind, gag and blindfold her like this, in only that little bikini, you have some explaining to do”, she exclaimed forcefully. “Err, umm, you’re not supposed to be home yet”, I stuttered, I stuttered while trying to compose myself, I stuttered trying to regain my thoughts. “That’s not an answer young man, and if that’s the best you can do, I think we’ll wait till your dad gets home,” my mom interjected, interjected giving me enough time to get my baring, interjected giving me enough time to feel emboldened once more.

“Err, well actually mom, I think it’s you that needs to do some explaining”, I rather boldly stated, “you see Nikki’s moms here, Nikki’s moms told me you all knew about what the girls did to me, Nikki’s moms told me all about the games the girls play, Nikki’s moms told me all about the games you play”, I added rather quickly, I kind of blurted out. “Oh, err, I see”, my mom rather stuttered this time, my mom stuttered while loosing that stern look, my mom stuttered while unfolding her arms and slumping slightly, “then I guess, we’d better find somewhere a little more private to talk”, my mom meekly added. “Well maybe we should mom”, I interrupted, “but the only room left, the only room I’ve respected and not used, is your bedroom”, I told her blushing slightly, I told her honestly. “Really, just exactly how many girls do you have all tied up, gagged and blindfolded in my house young man”, my mom asked, her sternness returning briefly, “well there’s my sister, and her friends Claire, Emma and Nikki, along with Emma’s sister Louisa and of course Nikki’s mom”, I told her with a smile, I told her proudly.

“I see, then I guess we’d better go to my bedroom young man, then I guess you’d better bring what you’ve been using with you”, my mom continued, continued while biting her bottom lip. “Yes mom”, I replied politely, “it’ll only take me a minute to get my bag”, I told her as I turned to leave. “Very well I’ll wait in my bedroom”, mom exclaimed while following behind me, “but I won’t be getting changed, I won’t be changing into my swimsuit, or my bikini like the others”, she informed me, she informed me kind of hinting she would be getting bound, she would be getting gagged, she would be getting blindfolded.

Slowly, at first, knowing my mom walked behind me, I headed for the garage, I headed towards where I left my bag, I headed towards where I’d left Nikki’s mom, I headed towards where I’d left my almost exhausted supplies. Quickly, once my mom headed upstairs to her bedroom, I headed for the garage, I headed towards where I’d left Nikki’s mom, towards where I’d left my almost exhausted supplies. All the way I asked myself if it was right to bind, gag and blindfold my own mom, I tried to convince myself it was, I told myself it was what she deserved, I told myself it was justice for what she’d let happen to me.

But what convinced me it was ok, what convinced me it would be ok, was seeing Sandra, was seeing Nikki’s mom, was seeing her wriggling, was seeing her struggling, was seeing how happy it made her, how she seemed to enjoy being helpless, enjoyed being trussed up, gagged and blindfolded. What convinced me it was ok, what convinced me it would be ok, was the secrets she told me, was what she told me about the games the girls play, was what she told me about the games they play when we’re all at school, when they get together supposedly for a coffee and chat.

It was with that knowledge, with those thoughts in my head I left her alone once more, with those thoughts in my head I made my way upstairs, with those thoughts in my head I entered my moms bedroom. As expected she sat waiting for me, she Sat on the edge of her bed waiting for me, as expected she still wore her black pencil skirt, she still wore her white blouse, the buttons open a little further down than before, she still wore her black shear, shimmering pantyhose. “Well there you”, she commented as I entered, “I guess really there’s not much I can say now you know the truth”, she added quietly, “I guess there’s not much for me to add now you know the truth”, she sad sounding a little defeated. “But if you are to tie me like you have the others, if you are to gag me like the others, it must remain private, just like it must for the others, do you understand”, she asked.

“Yes mom, I understand”, I replied, “I won’t tell a sole, not even dad”, I continued, “I’ll never let anyone see the photos I took on my phone”, I admitted. “I see you took photos, and no doubt you plan to do the same once you have tied me up”, mom stated, “well I will allow you the photos, I will allow you to keep them, I will even ensure you can bind us all again, when you want, and it is safe to do so”, mom continued, “but if you step out of line, if a singLe photo, a single word of this gets out, you will be more sorry than you have ever been before. If you d not release me, release the others in exactly 1 hours time, it all ends, it will never happen again, do you understand”, she sternly stated.

“Yes mom, I understand”, I replied, “I’ll set the timer on my phone right now”, I continued allowing her to see me do so. “Are you ready to be bound and gagged”, I asked her once it was complete. “Yes I’m ready, but remember what I have just said young mam”, mom replied, mom replied while turning her back to me, my mom replied crossing her wrists behind her back. “Oh no mom, gag and blindfold first please”, I asked politely, as stated boldly. “Oh very well”, she responded, “but not the tape, not what you’ve done to the others”, she continued, “if you go into the bottom draw of my dresser, you’ll find a sleep mask, if you look you’ll find an adults gag, you may use them, and only them she told me”.

Of course I agreed, it was my mom after all, of course I followed her instructions, of course I walked over to her dresser, as she sat patiently waiting, of course I opened the bottom draw. Opened it to find the bright pink sleep mask she’d mentioned, opened it to find the adult gag, the adult gag I recognised from the descriptions I’d read, I recognised from the images I’d seen, I recognised it as a ball gag. A ball gag that matched the sleep mask in colour, a ball gag that had two thin straps. Slowly I picked them out, slowly I walked back towards my mom, slowly I placed the sleep mask on the bed next to her left leg, slowly I approached with the ball gag, slowly she opened her mouth, slowly I eased the pink rubber ball between her lips, slowly I eased the pink rubber ball past her teeth. Firmly I pulled on the straps, willingly she lifted her hair out of the way, firmly I fed one end of the strap through the buckle, faintly she moaned, firmly I bucked it, gently she tried to remove it, gently she tried to push it out with her tongue, thankfully she failed.

Next up came the sleep mask, a sleep mask I slipped gently over my moms eyes, once she’d let hair hair drop over the ball gags straps. Oh so quickly, I’d gagged my own mom, oh so quickly, I’d blindfolded my mom, and I wasn’t even done. As I still had her permission to bind her, bind her securely, bind her tightly, had her permission to leave her like that for exactly one hour. “Please lie down mom, please lie face down mom”, I asked her politely, politely as she was still my mom, politely as I had to remain respectful towards my mom. Gently she lowered herself down, slowly she rolled over, rolled over and lay as I asked. Once again she crossed her wrists behind her back, once again she waited for me to bind her crossed wrist.

Quickly I snatched an appropriate length of rope from my sports bag, quickly I folded it in half, noting al, that was left, all I had left was a further two lengths, a further two coils. Gently I moved my moms wrists, gently I placed them together so her palms faced each other, gently, but effectively I wrapped the rope around her wrists, wrapped them as I had the others, gently, but securely I clinched off the rope like I others. Gently my mom tested my handy work, quickly she realised why the others had failed to escape. But even as she did so, even as she twisted and turned her wrists, even as she pulled and rugged on the ropes, I’d already crossed her nylon covered ankles, I’d already taken my penultimate coil of rope from my bag, I’d already started to bind her ankles, as I had the others, as I had with her wrists.

Knowing I only had one short coil of rope left, knowing that time was ticking down, knowing I couldn’t be as brave, daring or inventive with my mom, knowing I couldn’t try one of the other ideas I’d read about, that I’d seen in my search, not on my mom at least. All I had left to do was to loop the rope around her crossed bound ankles, all I had left to do was to feed the ends around her bound wrists, all I had left to do was pull as hard as I could, was to pull her into the tightest hogtie I could manage. With a moan, with a gasp, my mom unknowing told me I’d done a good job, unknowingly told me she wouldn’t be escape, unknowingly told me she was as helpless as the others.

It was a knowledge, that if I’m honest, pleased me greatly, it was a knowledge that saw me act exactly as I’d done with the others, it was a knowledge that saw me snatch up my phone, that saw me walk around my helpless mom, that saw me shoot photo after phone of my helpless mom, that saw me, take a few naughty closeups of her ball gagged and blindfolded. It was a knowledge I held onto as I watched her struggle, as I watched her wriggle, as I watched her fail to loosen so much as a loop, fail to find a single knot to release.

But alas just as I was settling down to watch a bit longer, alas as I was debating whether or not to go and visit the others, my phone interrupt, my phone chimed to tell me the hour was up, my phone chimed to tell me, if I was to enjoy anymore times like this, I needed to release my mom, had to release the others. Which of course I did, or at least I freed my mom, I freed Claire, Emma, Louisa, Nikki and Sandra. As my mom decided my sister could wait a little longer, my sister could stay helpless for a little longer.

The end.......

I hope you’ve enjoyed this final part, I hope you will leave your comments as you have so often before, I hope you will, if you’d like to hear more from these girls, these lady’s you’ll cast your vote in the forth coming poll you’ll find below.....

Bandit666
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Sadly it doesn’t seem to let me make a poll for you to vote, if any of you wonderful readers know how please let me know :)

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fitting ending for a very very good story! A beautiful idea very well executed. Content and stylewise:)
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I'd sure like to see more from these ladies :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both very much for your comments and support, and please cast your votes above as to what you’d like to see in a sequel

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I just casted my vote :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Would❤❤❤ to read and see sequel or two if and when you have time. Most Definitely Awesome and Good ending!!! It was very well written and tastefully done! Thank you for writing story my friend
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, well written, and a good ending :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Wonderful story Bandit :D
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Just casted my vote.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story!!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well thank you one and all for your comments, your very kind and supportive comments. And thank you all again for taking the time to vote. I will by this time next week know what the next story will be, and be able to begin in earnest the sequel. :)

Bandit666
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool Beans
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic