Angling for Some Slave Time (M/F, consensual)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Angling for Some Slave Time (M/F, consensual)

Post by OldTUGger »

Angling for Some Slave Time
M/F, bondage, consensual, rated PG

The envelope catches her eye as she inserts the key into the front-door lock.

It’s a small white envelope with a single word written on it: Penny.

A smile tugs at the corners of her mouth as she pulls the envelope free from the tape that attaches it to the door. “I wonder what he has in mind for me today?” she muses.

Five minutes later, after she’s put away her briefcase and changed into more casual attire, she sits on the corner of her bed and reads the envelope’s contents.

“I do not want you to be my servant this afternoon, but I do want you to be of service,” the note begins. “Please join me for a delightful outing to one of my favorite places. Attire will be casual — except, of course, for your silken sash, which is quite formal.”

She strolls to the closet and pulls her “special box” down from its shelf. There, atop the jumble of cords and buckles and straps, the black sash lies neatly folded. It feels smooth and cool to her touch.

Her insides quiver a bit as she perches once more on the corner of the bed. Slowly, hesitantly, she covers her eyes with the narrow cravat and knots it firmly at the nape of her neck.

“Well done, Penelope.”

She startles at the sound of his voice.

“Sorry, dear girl. I thought you’d assume I was nearby. I didn’t mean to frighten you.”

She opens her mouth as if to speak, but holds her silence as she feels his fingers on her lips. A chain passes loosely around her neck, and she hears the unmistakable sound of a snap link clicking into place. A light tug follows.

“Follow me to the car.”

He leads her slowly through the house, marveling the entire time at how easily she navigates whilst blindfolded. As they reach the car, she stretches out her hand and feels for the door handle. He stops her by placing his hand gently over hers. He opens the door and waits while she settles into the passenger seat.

“Give me your hands.”

She offers them to him, wrists together, hands flared slightly outward. She feel the cool softness of another silk scarf tighten around them and feel a trio of tugs as he snugs up the cinch and seats the reef knot into place.

She sits back and relaxes as he fastens her seat belt into place.

“Just a moment, you. I’m not finished yet. Open wide.”

The slick, cool fabric that fills her mouth tells her that she’s being gagged with a pair of her own panties. Four strips of wide, stretchy flesh-colored tape hold them in place.

The ride takes only a few minutes, but between the enforced silence of the gag and the sensory deprivation of the blindfold, it seems to take considerably longer. The crunch of gravel under the car’s tires telegraphs the journey’s end.

“This is it,” he announces triumphantly, “our own little recreational haven for the afternoon.”
Her wrist bonds slide away as his hands tug the knot free. He peels away the strips of tape and pulls the sodden knickers from her mouth.

“I have to take the blindfold off too, Penny, but I promise you’ll get it back later when we have our picnic lunch,” he says as he unties the sash.

Her eyes go wide as she takes in her surroundings. “That’s right, Penny. We’re going fishing. Well, actually I’m the one who’ll be doing the fishing. You’re here to hand me lures, open soft drinks and look beautiful. Think you can handle those duties?”

“I shall do my best, sir,” she whispers.

“Good. Come along, then.”

He loops the leash’s handle over his wrist and picks up his fishing rod. “You get to carry the tackle box,” he announces. “Follow at least one pace behind. If anyone is watching, I want them to know you’re on a tether.”

They stroll to the pond’s little wooden dock. He dangles his legs off its end. She kneels an arm’s length behind him, close enough to be of service but far enough away that the leash’s shiny steel chain remains in clear view.

“Why, Penelope, if I didn’t know any better, I’d swear you’re eager to have others see what a good little slavegirl you can be,” he says.

Her eyes gleam and her smile lights up the dock.

--End--
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Nice start!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Very clever story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic