What Warren found m/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What Warren found m/ff

Post by lasse672000 »

This is a request from mask 6190

Late one Saturday afternoon, Warren found he was out of coffee, and of course, the store on the corner had closed. It's always after closing time you run out of things; isn't it?
"Great!" he moaned. "Now, what am I going to do?" He looked out of the window, and when he saw it was raining, he decided not to go to the nearest mall, just to buy coffee. Then, what was he going to do?
Suddenly, he saw a light in his neighbour's window, and decided to go over there and try to borrow some.
When he was about to knock on the door, he noticed it hadn't been closed properly, so he looked around, and carefully opened it, and crept in to investigate.

He was about half way down the corridor, when he heard muffled sounds coming from teen age Minnie's room, so he slowly crept towards the door. When he looked in however, he got a surprise.
It wasn't a burglary in progress at all! Instead he saw Minnie, dressed in a dark blue, long sleeved leotard over light blue ribbed cotton pantyhose but no shoes, on her stomach on her bed, with her friend Winnie, dressed in a light blue, long sleeved leotard over a pair of dark blue, ribbed cotton pantyhose and no shoes, standing beside her. That wasn't the slightly weird part though; it was that Minnie had her wrists tied behind her back. Furthermore, she had ropes tied around her chest, trapping her upper arms to her body, as well as just above and below her knees, and around her ankles. She had her mouth filled to capacity, and a scarf was tied around her head, to keep whatever it was in place.

At first, he thought he'd walk in, but then he heard Winnie say:
"Right! This is your third and final attempt to beat your best time of 5 minutes 45 seconds. Are you ready?"
"M-hm!" Minnie mumbled and nodded.
"Then; GO!!!" Winnie screamed.
Minnie started squirming, but it was soon apparent that she probably wouldn't get free anywhere near the 5 minute mark.
"O.K; stop!" Winnie said, when the girl on the bed had passed the 10 minute mark, and still hadn't been able to get closer to freedom, than she had been in the beginning. "Want me to set you free?" Minnie nodded.
O.K, then; I will. Soon. I'm just going to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. Come to think of it; I might even bring you one! Aren't I the nicest friend you've ever had?" Winnie chuckled, and slapped her friend playfully on her behind.
"Now; you just lie here, nice and quiet like like the good girl I know you are, and I'll be right back."

Warren quickly hid behind the door, and when Winnie came out, he grabbed her by the waist, clamped a hand over her mouth, lifted her up just enough so she couldn't touch the floor, and carried her inside again.
"Hello Winnie! Minnie!" he cheerfully said. "I just came over to borrow some coffee, and found the door open, so I let myself in. Right, girls!" He put Winnie down. When he looked around, he saw lots of rope and gagging material scattered around the floor, so he picked up a length, which he used to tie Winnie's wrists together behind her back. Then he used another length to pin her arms to her sides. A third length was tied around her legs, above her knees. Then he scrunched up a handkerchief and shoved it into the girl's mouth, and tied a scarf around her head. Lastly he picked up some more lengths and placed a hand on his hostage's shoulder.
"Right! I'm just going to place this lovely lady on a chair in the kitchen, and make sure she doesn't fall and hurt herself, then I'll be back for you. O.K?" he told the girl on the bed.
He returned a couple of minutes later, and carried Minnie to the kitchen, where he placed her on a chair next to her friend, and tied her to it.

He opened the door to one of the cabinets and took a packet of coffee. As he walked towards the door, he said over his shoulder; "I'll call your parents, Minnie, and tell them I've borrowed some coffee."
Last edited by lasse672000 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dikra5885
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dikra5885 »

nice, very nice
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic