Happy Birthday, Madison - Part 2 added (M/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Happy Birthday, Madison - Part 2 added (M/f)

Post by Marrin »

Okay. I'm finally posting a story again after, like, two years. This story is 100% fictional. As are the characters, Sarah and Madison. And the restraint present in the story is super light, I know. But, if you read my other story, which is a true one, you'll understand why I wanted to write this and why I like this scenario so much. And, please do tell me if it needs work, where it can improve, and what you think. I didn't do a ton of editing to it, and I know the story is a bit simplistic, so please keep that in mind. If anyone actually likes it, I might continue it, go in and add to it, or maybe even do a version written from Madison's perspective. We'll see. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy it.

For most of Sarah's entire friendship with Madison, she had known of her little secret. It was one of the things confessed a few weeks after they'd first become friends, and made it through their first sleepover.

Said secret was a little scandalous, definitely embarrassing if thrown out to the whole world, but not terrible in and of itself. It was just a tiny little obsession with handcuffs, getting arrested. That stuff. For whatever reason, Madison loved the idea, the feelings, the look, the stigma. Even if she herself had never experienced it beyond wearing a pair of cheap cuffs bought at the local Walmart. Past that, cop tv shows let her see the object of her desire and add fuel to the fire. She loved seeing other girls/women getting arrested and handcuffed, picturing herself in their shoes.

All this, Madison confessed to Sarah, pouring out a personal secret to her new friend...and future best friend. They had swapped such things about themselves, and Sarah couldn't even remember what hers had been that night.

That was three years ago, when they were both thirteen. Given a few years, a few more grades, and they had moved into a close, best, friendship with each other. Now, Sarah was sixteen, and had been for several months, and had her driver's license. Madison wasn't far behind, celebrating her own 16th birthday a few months after Sarah.

For that birthday, albeit a few days late due to where the weekend fell, Sarah had a special plan. A gift Madison would love. Or at least, she better love it. As nervous as Sarah was about what she had in mind, she'd be eternally ticked off if Madison didn't appreciate the half-crazy, risky gesture.

What was her plan? Well, it was simple. Sarah was going to get arrested. And Madison was going to get a front seat view. Witness her best friend get arrested and handcuffed right before her very eyes. Soak in the glory, and probably a good lot of jealousy, right there in person.

Now, it wasn't anything serious or dangerous that Sarah was going to do. It was just some parking tickets that she'd gotten on purpose, then "forgot" about. All the while, scoping out the mail for the warnings from the court about her failure to appear and the unsolicited lawyer junk mail wanting to make a buck off her case. That was so her parents wouldn't catch it, because if they did...they'd put a stop to it. Best leave their unhappy reaction for when it was all said and done and her Madison-pleasing plan had been successfully carried out.

It had taken a bit of time, but Sarah had done it. She had hid the existence of the tickets from her parents and simultaneously let them lapse long enough to get a Failure To Appear warrant with her name on it. As such, it was time add the final touch. And with a bit of help from her younger sister and a black sharpie, she got that done. Then, she set off to pick up Madison to go hiking at a park just outside town.

It was time. The text was sent. Then affirmed by Madison. Sarah intended to see that their planned outing at the park never actually happened, though. Ten or fifteen miles over the speed limit, after picking up Madison, in the right spots should guarantee that.

Sarah picked her outfit. A dark blue sports bra as a top, some dark blue jeans, and some tennis shoes. She had a good reason for choosing what she did and knew Madison would certainly get a kick out of it by the end.

Keys, purse, some deep breaths, and a plan in her head, and she was ready to go.

When she got to Madison's, she just dropped her a text letting her know she was waiting outside in the car. As expected, a few minutes later, Madison came bustling outside wearing a red and white plaid button down and some denim capris, which Sarah though made her look like a cutesy soccer mom. Madison hopped in the passenger seat, put her purse in the floor, and looked Sarah up and down one good time.

"Whoa. Rockin' no shirt today? Kinda wish I could get away that. But we all can't be Volleyball queens like you," Madison said, immediately noticing Sarah's top and making a quip about it. She buckled herself in just as Sarah put the car in reverse and eased out of the driveway.

"Hey, it's nice out. Might as well enjoy it," Sarah replied. "Plus, with a license I can get out of the house on my own. If mom or dad ain't takin' me there, I'm wearing what I want to. 'Cause, you know, what my dad doesn't know won't hurt him," she added, giving a sly smirk.

"Well, good for you," Madison chuckled, and took a look at her own shirt. She undid her seatbelt for a moment, unbuttoned her shirt from the bottom up, stopping at her ribs, and tying it up as best she could in her seat. "Can't let you show all the skin," she said, getting an approving nod from Sarah. "So, what's with the random urge to hang out today?"

"Oh, nothing. Just bored at the house. Figured we'd hang out. Good day for something outdoorsy, too,' Sarah replied. "Wanna go to Dairy Queen afterwards?" Sarah asked, for effect. If everything went according to plan, there'd be no Blizzard for them today.

"Yeah, sounds good," Madison said, nodding, and checking a random text on her phone.

The two friends bantered for a few minutes, with Sarah keeping an eye behind her, and on her speedometer. She stayed a good fifteen miles per hours over the speed limit and just watched and waited for blue lights to appear behind her.

She knew there were several spots they'd pass that the local cops liked to park and catch speeders and surely one would pan out.

It took a while longer than she expected, but finally, one did. And with only another minute or so of driving left to their intended destination. The cops almost missed out; but one managed to get her...thank goodness. Sarah had been beginning to think it just wasn't her lucky day.

"Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!" Sarah faux-exclaimed, seeing the cop car behind her, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. "This sucks," she added, exhaling. She pulled over in the first good spot, eyes darting between her rearview and Madison.

"Were you speeding or something?" Madison asked, sounding a little worried.

"Yeah, I think I was."

"Maybe you'll just get a warning. You could always cry or something." Madison seemed optimistic in the suggestion, but did chuckle after saying it.

"Thanks for that," Sarah replied, laughing just the same. She got quiet after that, though, and rolled down her window. The cop had just arrived at her door.

"Well, hey there Miss. I'm Officer Mitchell from the PD here in town. Do you know why I pulled you over?" It was male cop, around 35-40. And he seemed pleasant enough. Something Sarah was thankful for.

"Uhhh. I'll just say 'no'. I just got my license earlier this year, and that's what I think I'm supposed to say. Right?" Sarah said, naturally being a little evasive at the question.

"Well, you were speeding a good bit. Pushing 60 in a 45. Not super safe, you know? Can I get your license and registration, please?" Once they were in his hands, he continued, "Now, if it checks out, I'll just give you a warning. No need to give you a hard time when you've just started hitting the roads. Sit tight, and be grateful," he said, smiling and nodding at Sarah.

Once the cop was gone, Sarah peered over at Madison. She could tell she was already a little excited. Even just at the prospect of a traffic stop, she was over there in that passenger seat probably imagining all sorts of stuff going on with the handcuffs on that cop's belt.

"This is crap," Sarah said, breaking the brief silence. "But at least you're having fun," she added, giving a cheeky grin and letting on she knew exactly what her friend was thinking about.

Madison blushed very deeply. "Oh, hush...you know how it is."

"Yeah, yeah. I do. And it's cool. You do you, Maddie. Fantasize over there all you want," Sarah said, smirking as she looked to her left out the driver's window.

A moment later, and the cop returned, handing Sarah back her license and registration, then letting her put them both away.

"Uhm, Miss? Can you please step out of the car for me?" The officer asked. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you've got some unresolved parking tickets that have earned you a warrant. Any idea about those? It's not a huge deal. But I do have to place you under arrest and take ya in so it can be taken care of."

Sarah's eyes bugged out a little when she looked at him...for effect. She, of course, was well aware of what he was talking about. "Uhm...uhh...sure. Okay. I guess I did...uhh...not take care of those," she said, sheepishly. "I...uhh...thought my parents would get super pissed, so I kinda tossed 'em, so they'd never see 'em."

"Well, that wasn't very smart was it? I'm sure they're just gonna love this, now," The officer replied, clearly wanting to roll his eyes and dole out a lecture. "Now, please, step out for me, and walk to the front of your car. I'll explain stuff a little more then, okay?"

Sarah obeyed, catching a glimpse of Madison's face as she got out. Shock and sheer bliss. Sarah could tell. That friend of hers was already enjoying the situation.

As directed, Sarah stepped to the hood of her car. She placed her hands on it, absent any other instructions on where to put them.

"Alright. Interlock your fingers behind your head for me, okay? I'm going to have to pat you down, and handcuff you. It's just procedure. So, just relax for me. Then we can get to sorting this out."

Sarah obeyed, looking Madison right in the eyes as she did so. Hands behind her head like that, she felt open, vulnerable, and knew Madison was absolutely loving her view of it. She tried to focus a bit on her form and her breath, trying stand a tad taller, look confident and collected as she kept her hands in place. She made her bare stomach a little more taut, feeling each breath in its gentle rise and fall and letting the butterflies in there flutter on. Truthfully, she was nervous. But she sure wasn't going to show it.

Sarah looked forward, away from Madison, and blushed at the thought of people seeing her like this as the cop began to pat her down.

She could tell he wasn't being very thorough, her very minor crime, age, and gender certainly playing a role there. He kept one hand on her clasped palms and started with a brief touch on the back of her sports bra, and a pat of her jean's pockets. Then, he checked her belt line, starting at the small of her back and finishing at her belly button, swapping hands for each side. Last, he patted around her ankles, and that was that.

"Alright, Let's go ahead and get you cuffed up, okay?"

Sarah just nodded, and replied, "Yes, sir."

A pouch opened, and Sarah felt cool metal snap around her left wrist. Then, the officer grabbed both of her hands and gently pulled them down behind her back, momentarily holding her wrists in place while he arranged them how he wanted them. A few seconds of that, and she felt her right wrist get handcuffed, hearing it snap and ratchet shut, locking her hands together behind her back.

The officer gently leaned Sarah down against the hood of her car, on her stomach, making her cuffed hands a little easier for him to work with. He gave one more check of her jean's back pockets, due to the newfound proximity her hands had to them. Then, he asked, "Are they too tight or anything?"

"Uhh, can you actually tighten them a little bit? They feel kinda like they wanna fall down. It's a little uncomfortable," Sarah replied, having noticed the way they felt when she jiggled them a little bit. She genuinely wanted them a little tighter and more still on her wrists. Even if she'd never worn handcuffs before, she knew they'd been a little off.

The officer obliged, and did as she asked, then double locked them, and eased Sarah up from the hood of the car.

For the first time in her life, Sarah was handcuffed, arrested. It felt scandalous. A little embarrassing. Certainly restrictive, and something she wasn't used to. But it was all for Madison, who was sitting wide-eyed, like she was watching a million dollars with her name on it come her way. It kind of made Sarah feel good.

Next up, the officer turned her around, turning her back to the windshield of the car, so he could then explain to her what would happen next and ask her about arrangements to get her passenger home. From towing her car, the process at the station, contacting her own parents, calling Madison's family as well to come pick her up...he started to cover it all.

Sarah only half payed attention though, struggling to hold in a wide smile when she heard Madison squeal in the passenger seat. The finishing touch had been visible to her for the first time.

Written in black sharpie across Sarah's bare lower back was "Happy Birthday, Madison", sitting just above where her handcuffed hands were, on full display for Madison to see, just a few feet away.

The bare, white skin of Sarah's lower back, the jet black text, her blue jeans, and of course, the pair of silver hinged handcuffs all stood to create a fantastic version of what Madison had seen dozen's of time in the cop tv shows when the camera would zoom to the same. Sarah knew Madison was loving it.

Sarah snuck a quick look behind her and gave Madison a smirk, a stuck out tongue, and a couple of peace signs with her cuffed up hands, before shifting her attention to the words of the officer that had just arrested her.
Last edited by Marrin 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story. Not every story needs tons of rope, chains and gags. A very pleasant read. Please write more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Nice story. Not every story needs tons of rope, chains and gags. A very pleasant read. Please write more.
Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad you liked it :)
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

I thought this was a fantastic story. Well written, interesting, and a really unique idea. I do think Sarah is kind of a moron for getting herself arrested lol, but it was a means to an end for her friend. The simplicity and reality of the story are it's best traits! Well done.
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

Driverman wrote: 3 years ago I thought this was a fantastic story. Well written, interesting, and a really unique idea. I do think Sarah is kind of a moron for getting herself arrested lol, but it was a means to an end for her friend. The simplicity and reality of the story are it's best traits! Well done.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad to see it well recieved lol. And, well, it was meant to be a little crazy on Sarah's part.
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

Okay, so, here's part 2. Again, I didn't do a lot of editing to this, so keep that in mind when you see mistake and misspellings and what not. I'll probably go in and do some real refining of both parts of this story at some point, though. This one isn't quite as good on the detailing, in my opinion, but please comment and critique, if you'd like.

Sarah's arrest, and the immediate aftermath, went pretty much as she expected. All the stuff the cop explained made sense. Her car would be getting towed, which kind of sucked. She would have to go to jail, get booked, fingerprinted, and all that. She'd get a new court date to handle everything shortly thereafter. Then, her parent's could pick her up. And probably be very, very angry.

As for Madison, because she was only 16, her parent's would have to pick her up as well, since the officer could not legally release on her own recognizance due to the circumstances of their contact.

That's where the situation was currently. Sarah still stood at the hood of her car, handcuffed behind her back. In between bouts of wriggling her restrained hands, she listened to the officer and Madison's plan get formed.

Originally, the officer had asked Madison to call her parents and get them to come to the traffic stop and pick her up. Madison expressed some resistance to that.

"Can they pick me up from the station? It'll take them a while to get here because of where they work. Either one will be a good 45 minutes away," Madison asked.

"That's fine, but we've got to wait a good 15-20 minutes for the tow truck anyway. I also have to inventory her car. Just call them for now and see, okay?" The officer said.

"Yes, sir," Madison responded, respectfully. "And, I'm not in trouble or anything, am I? They're gonna ask that, first thing."

The officer chuckled, and nodded his head. "Nope. You're totally good."

Madison nodded in understanding and stepped away to call her parents. After some back and forth on the phone that Sarah couldn't hear, she stepped back closer to the traffic stop and told the cop how it went.

"It's what I thought. After I got my mom not to freak out, she said could get here, but she's still got the drive. She asked about taking me to the station too. I told her that's what we'd do then. So is that okay?" Madison said. She blushed a little, and continued, "And, could I, like, ride with Sarah in the back of the cop car? I'd kinda like to anyway?"

The officer rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, and frowned. "Yeah, that's fine. But there's some policy and procedure involved if I take to the station. You're technically detained until your parents come get you. If I take put you in my car and take you to the station, I'm going to have search you, handcuff you, and temporarily confiscate your personal items. Are you fine with that?"

Sarah definitely heard that part, shocked at the good fortune of friend's birthday present. Not only did Madison get to have a front seat view of her best friend getting handcuffed and arrested, but it looked might she might get the handcuffed half of that herself. Assuming she didn't wuss out and find another way.

Sarah saw Madison's face go almost white. And then a shade of red akin to a strawberry once full realization set in. She stayed quiet a bit too long and the officer finally broke the awkward silence.

"You okay? It's just handcuffs and quick pat down. Just like your friend went through and she's over there in one piece."

"Oh...uhm...yes sir. I'm fine. I promise," Sarah stammered.

She was definitely not fine. She was fan-freaking-tastic. Sarah could tell plain as day.

"Just tell me what to do," Madison continued. "Besides, it would be unfair to Sarah if I made her wait here extra just for me. I'm sure she wants to get this stuff taken care of."

"Okay. If you're sure. You can try your parents again, if you like," the Officer replied, as if he was trying to talk her out of it only very mildly. Chances were, he didn't really want to wait the extra time either.

"No. No, sir. It's all good. Please take me in," Madison said, slightly more composed that just before.

"Alright. Now...I want to to say again, you are not in any trouble whatsoever. You are being detained to be take to the station to get picked up by your parents. Once we're there, you'll just have to sit in the lobby and wait. Do you fully understand?"

"Yes sir," Madison replied, figdety and nervous, but obviously happy.

Sarah just smirked at the scene. From what she could tell, Madison had half forgotten she was there. Which was totally fine. This gift was all about her. Besides, they'd have a handcuffed cop car ride to share together in just a little while.

"Okay then. If you'll please give me your cell phone, I'll go ahead and pat you down and get you handcuffed. I'll grab your purse from her car as well ad toss it mine. That way it doesn't get taken in with her stuff."

"Of course sir," Madison said, handing over her phone. As soon as the officer had put it away, on the trunk of Sarah's car, she turned her back to the officer and put her hands behind her head, interlocked. Just like Sarah had had to do.

"Fast learner," the officer said, chuckling. "I wish everyone I dealt with was as nice as you two girls." He stepped up, and began patting her down, in much the same manner as he had done with Sarah.

It wasn't super thorough...again. A light pat down of her top, followed by checking her pockets. Then, a check of her belt line in much the same way. One hand starting at the small of Madison's back, going around one side and stopping at her belly button. Then, the other hand for the other side. He skipped her ankles, her capris making a search there pointless.

Sarah noticed Madison avoiding eye contact with her, but her deep blush of blissful embarrassment was still easily seen. She just chuckled, smirked, took stock of her own handcuffed hands and watched the scene play out.

With that done, Madison's favorite part was about to arrive.

"I'm going to handcuff you now, okay? Can you please put your hands behind your back for me?"

"Yes sir!" Madison squeaked...excitedly. Too excitedly. She still couldn't look at Sarah.

With Madison's obedience, the officer dutifully grabbed both her hands and held them in place to prep them for handcuffs. he got them arranged just right, and then pulled out his handcuffs with his free hand.

Madison's left wrist was cuffed first, the ratchets and clicks seeming to coincide with a nervous fidget from Madison. Then the right wrist, doing the same.

"Do they fit fine? Not too tight?" The officer asked, keeping a hand on Madison's handcuffed ones.

"No sir," Madison shot out.

"Alright. I'll sit you down on the curb then. Sarah can sit next to you while we wait for the tow truck. It shouldn't be long."

Sarah heard what the officer said, but she chose to wait until directed to move from her spot at the hood of her car. That order came shortly after Madison had sat down on the curb, totally focused on feeling and wriggling her handcuffed wrists.

Once they were both seated, the officer spoke again, "Like I said, you two just sit tight until the tow truck gets here and the car is inventoried. Then, we'll head out." He turned his gaze to Sarah. "You're going to jail." Then, he turned to Madison. "And you're going to the lobby."

Both girl nodded in understanding until the officer walked back to Sarah's car to grab both their purses and take an inventory of what else was in the car.

"So, uhh...I guess this turned out kinda awesome for you, didn't it?" Sarah asked, as soon as the officer stepped away. She looked beside her over to Madison, who was still enamored with her handcuffs.

"Yeah. Best birthday present ever," Madison eked out.

Sarah laughed at her friend's antics. She knew that girl loved this way, way too much. The handcuffs, and seeing her get arrested, all of it. But that was okay. Besides, she felt pretty freakin' cool hands cuffed behind her back, watching cars go by full of people seeing her busted. Maybe Madison was on to something?

"Maybe we'll have to do this again for your 18th birthday," Sarah said, unsure how serious she was or not.

Madison hardly heard her, but beamed when the words hit her brain for real.

"Yeah, we're definitely gonna have too," Sarah thought to herself, chuckling under her breath. She surveyed the scene, her car, the cop, Madison, and finally, focused on her own handcuffed hands. She gave them a little tug that moved their cool metal across the skin at the small of her back. The jolt felt pretty darn good. And, the cuffs went great with the message written just above them.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, I love it.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Awesome story. Hope we'll get to see a party 3 some time in the future! :)
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago Great story, I love it.
Thanks for the compliment!
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story. Hope we'll get to see a party 3 some time in the future! :)
Glad to hear it's well recieved :)

It's possible, if I can decide where to go with it. A sequel involving Madison's 18th birthday is also a very good possibility in the future.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Marrin wrote: 3 years ago
NabHer wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story. Hope we'll get to see a party 3 some time in the future! :)

It's possible, if I can decide where to go with it. A sequel involving Madison's 18th birthday is also a very good possibility in the future.
A sequel taking place at Madison's 18th birthday does sound interesting. Perhaps we could see their party being interrupted by the police where all party-goers end up having their wrists and ankles in zipties until the cops are done searching the place? (since handcuffing all those people wouldn't be realistic).

I don't know it's merely a suggestion. I certainly would not want to interrupt with your creative process!
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago
Marrin wrote: 3 years ago

A sequel taking place at Madison's 18th birthday does sound interesting. Perhaps we could see their party being interrupted by the police where all party-goers end up having their wrists and ankles in zipties until the cops are done searching the place? (since handcuffing all those people wouldn't be realistic).

I don't know it's merely a suggestion. I certainly would not want to interrupt with your creative process!

I haven't actually planned out any content for said sequel yet, so I'll definitely keep that idea in mind. It sounds like a really good contender for it.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

You write really well! I really enjoyed reading the story and would love to read any continuations as well :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic