The Boy Genius. m/mf

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Boy Genius. m/mf

Post by Zero »

I have shared some personal stories of me and Carman, seem like I was just a normal, ordinary 12 year old boy who was into TUGs?
Wrong...
I am secretly a scientist. And I have this secret laboratory, you may or may not find it if you pull my dresser away from the wall a little, and crawl in the small door you will find hidden behind said dresser.

But the important thing is, that I have done it! A wrist watch, looks like a regular black wrist watch. But it isnt, let me tell you what I had accomplished!

I came out of my laboratory and made sure to hide the entrance very well. Dressed in a black polo shirt and bluejeans, once I'm in my bedroom I put on black socks and my black shoes. I smiled as I put on my new watch on my left wrist, cant wait to test it out.
I walk out the house, and off to my middle school with my sister, Carman. We talked like I had nothing out of the ordinary, see Carman dosent know my secret laboratory, nor the new invention I created.

We got to our school about a mile from our house, and just as I thought I would find, two bullies picking on someone in front of the school.
Mike and Katie, think they both are 13 year olds, both have black hair. Mike had on a black tshirt with a skull on it, baggy jeans and sneakers. Katie had a blue bennie on her head, had a purple shirt underneath a black black button down shirt, which was buttoned up except the last two buttons on top. Had on black skinny jeans with knee high boots.

I didnt know who they were picking on, but it was a burnet hair girl about mine and Carman's age by the looks. And of course no one was paying any attention, and not stepping in to help. Mike and Katie are pretty unreasonable, makes no difference if you talk to them anyways. That's where I come in...

I looked at my watch, and I press the bottom on the left side. There was a short humming sound from the watch before it happened..
I looked around, and everyone and everything was frozen. I waved my hand infront of Carman's face, no reaction. I grin ear to ear as i see that my watch has worked, i have stopped time.

I went over to the frozen bullies and the victim, who was just about to hand Mike and Katie her lunch money. I took a hold of Mike, and was amazed on how light he was. Does stopping time affects gravity? I was able to grab his ankle and pick him up with ease with one hand, and brought him over to the flagpole. I simply let go of Mike, and was surprised again that he didnt fall down to the ground. This gave me a better idea than my previous one...

I went and got Katie, brought her to the flagpole. Both Mike and Katie were frozen in the air about a foot off the ground, with their backs against the flagpole. I moved their arms to their sides, then from my bookbag I got out the thing of duct tape.
I began wrapping duct tape around Mike and Katie, duct taping them both to the flagpole. It took a little time, I had to really reach to get the tape at their shoulders, and worked my way down. When I got to their legs, another idea came to me. I took off their shoes and socks and just put them off to the side, then proceed to duct tape their legs to the flagpole.

I stepped back and studied my work. Both Mike and Katie were on both opposite sides of the flagpole, duct taped from shoulder to ankles, only their heads and their bare feet sticking out from the tape. I had to move a large rock over to reach, but I got their socks and stuffed them into their mouths, then wrapped duct tape around their heads to gag them.
Moved the rock back to its original place, I got a sharpie and two pieces of paper out from my bookbag, and on both of them I wrote...
"Tickle me for my Crimes"
I taped the papers onto their legs, and I draw an arrow on both pieces of paper that points down to their feet.

I went back to my place next to Carman, then I press the button again and time unfroze. There was confusion on everyone's faces, the victim looked around trying to figure out what just happened before looking at the two bullies, now duct taped to the flagpole. "What the.." Carman says as she looks at the bullies "what just happened?"
Everyone who was infront of the school looked at the two bullies, walking over to them with confused looks. As for Mike and Katie, they had confused looks, and confusion turned into fear as they struggled and yell in their gags.

The victim stood infront of Katie, I watch as she read the note on the paper and look up at Katie with a grin and said "looks like karma has come." And with that she started to wiggle her fingers on the bottoms of Katie's feet. Soon both Mike and Katie were laughing and yelling, very quietly and muffled due to the gags, tears forming in their eyes as other kids join in to tickle torture them.
I looked at Carman and shrugged as I say "not sure what happened, but did they deserve it?" Carman giggled and answered "well I guess they did." "Let's go join in" I said, and both me and Carman walked up and join in on teaching the two bullies a lesson they wont forget.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

My god! It's Click meets Dexter's Laboratory! And that isn't a bad thing. This was an enjoyable read, Zero. Well done.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zero »

Thanks! Glad you like, hope everyone else likes. I've written down more stories I like to share soon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic