The Camping UltraStore Sleepover (Ff/F) Complete!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Camping UltraStore Sleepover (Ff/F) Complete!

Post by Beaumains »

“The TQ-627 Supertraveler might be the tent for you,” Alissa taught her millionth customer of the day. “It can withstand storms and will last for decades. It’s no lightweight as the TQ-523 but much more affordable.”

“Hmm, orange and yellow are a terrible combination. Too flashy.”

“We also have it in navy blue, green, and camouflage, like the 523,” Alissa acknowledged, knowing a deal was close. Being nineteen, and after three years of selling tents, she had mastered reading and manipulating customers. Her straw blonde, curly hair and sea blue eyes often did the trick. A faint simper formed on the man’s lips, telling him he would go fishing with his seven-year-old daughter next weekend.

“The last sale of the night,” Alissa repeated to herself as he bought the blue variant while reminiscing about his fantastic childhood fishing trips. The same old stories Alissa had heard a billion times, but she rejoined politely after a 12-hour long shift. The fifth in a row. Her legs hurt, and the Camping UltraStore was almost deserted. She wished the dad a great weekend, waited until it was precisely nine o’clock, and clocked out from the register.

“Pizza or Chinese tonight?” Alissa debated while strolling to the staff room. “Pizza, my couch, blanket, and watching that new Netflix horror series with my legs tied,” she concluded. After dinner and brushing her teeth, she would gag herself, so she could yell unabashedly in her room. Then by chaining her ankles to her wrists and force them against the backrest by pulling them underneath, Alissa could not glance away. She would lay on her lower back and stare between her legs, helpless to any monster.

With such visions, Alissa exchanged her work’s phone for her own and grabbed her backpack to change out of her khaki work uniform. It resembled both a cartoon depiction of a safari guide and an eighties camp counselor: a short-sleeved blouse, shorts, long socks, and hiking shoes. After all, “It’s always summer in the Camping UltraStore!” was the slogan. The chain’s formula included adventurous, charming girl-next-door type sales staff and men when the customer demanded expertise. Sexist, but a golden concept.

While hurrying to the changing rooms, Chloe, a coworker, grabbed Alissa’s shoulder. “Al, I’ve problems with my register. Can you help me quickly?” Chloe asked. “I got a weird error message.”

“Eh, is the cash in your drawer correct?” Alissa responded. Chloe had been employed for two months, so the time for silly mistakes had passed.

“Yeah, it says so itself,” Chloe replied, and Alissa agreed to follow her younger coworker to the sleeping bag department behind the tents. On their way, they encountered Mandy, another longtime employee, and Alissa’s favorite coworker at the tent department. She was intelligent and crafty selling the expensive items and had tutored Alissa back in the day. Now she was her manager and a friend to talk to during the excruciating long workdays. The gargantuan store had intentionally long routes, so customers had to pass each and every product. So when they finally arrived at the register, Chloe had explained the entire story to Mandy already. Alissa fixed the problem in a minute (a dime interfered with the drawer closing entirely) when cold metal blended around her wrists. Two clicks followed, and she could not push it away.

“Hey! Stop. What do you think...” Alissa exclaimed when her arms were yanked together behind her and forced in position with another click. A pink ball infiltrated her mouth, and the rubber smothered her voice to high-pitched groans and was buckled tightly under her ears. Handcuffs separated by a five-inch chain held her hands together.

Alissa panicked and tried to kick free, horrified by the smirks of Chloe and Mandy. She kicked against someone’s knees and tried to run away, but Mandy grabbed the cuffs. “Ssh, Alissa, no fighting. You adore this, remember?”

Alissa twisted around, flying into a hug from Chloe. It was warm but held her prisoner too. “We won’t hurt you. You calm, and we’ll explain what’s going on. Okay?”

Alissa nodded and sat down on the stool. Tears filled her eyes as she processed the violence of her coworkers. She had never discussed bondage, and this revelation startled her.

“Good girl,” Mandy beamed. “Congratulations! You’ve become Employee of the Month for the third time, and I was clueless what kind of present to buy. So I browsed your purchase history, ropes, chains, locks, and a cheap sleeping bag, and concluded the obvious after checking your unlocked phone on Tuesday. Your browsing history revealed specific kinks, and as Chloe misspoke on her job interview, I invited her to help. Good stories, by the way. You got no boyfriend or cool roomies, so we’ll take the honors. Until tomorrow morning, you’ll be our toy in the Camping UltraStore. Do you consent?”

Alissa took a moment and bowed. Indeed, being kidnapped and forced into slavery had been high on her kinklist. Now, it terrified her. Then Mandy’s phone rang, and she walked off to answer it.

“James, her boyfriend, is the only other coconspirator of our mischief and will lock us up here tonight,” Chloe explained. “We have to stay inside so we won’t trigger any alarms. But that are the last details of our scheme I’ll reveal. Okay?”

Alissa nodded, not daring to argue. The seventeen-your-old, who was four inches longer, controlled her senior coworker.

“Cool, now no kind questions anymore, Al. From now on, I’ll be harsh and uncivil, but it’s a play in which your opinion doesn’t matter. Play along and have fun.” The brunette gave a last wink and hugged Alissa, who was speechless. Then she tied a leash around her neck and placed a black blindfold over her eyes. “Come on, little girl, we’ve to get you to the toilet first.”

Chloe pulled on the leash, forcing Alissa to hasten behind her. She reddened, embarrassed by being dominated by the girl with the straight hair, deep amber eyes, and oversweet chuckle. The fear that another coworker was still inside and watching possessed her, and she stopped as the questions surpassed the answers.

“Come on, stupid, lazy twat. Walk on!” Chloe shouted, but her nerves revealed her unfamiliarity with the situation. Alissa froze, afraid to enter the staff room, and even after a pull on the leash, held still. “I said, walk!” Chloe exclaimed, slapping Alissa on her bottom. “You read that?”

Alissa nodded and took two steps forward.

“This good girl understands what’s in her best interest. Very smart. However, due to your ignorance, you’re going to run behind me. Slowing down earns you more spankings.”

Without inquiring, she tugged on the leash and took off, and Alissa followed. Her internal thoughts saw no objections and acted like a docile sheep. At first, she could keep up, but Chloe kept accelerating and chasing her through the building. The blindfold, unnatural position of her arms behind her back, smothering gag, steering by her neck, and increasing pace took their toll. Especially turning was perilous, and Alissa had to slow. Chloe had held the leash lightly, so Alissa dragged it out her hand.

“What did I tell you, tiny, naive girl of mine? Stop running?” Chloe said, and a silence ensued. “Answer me!”

Alissa bobbed her head.

“Good girl, I indeed never allowed you to halt. Your memory is correct. Next time you answer my questions directly, understood?”

Alissa nodded, genuine in fear. Was being dominated like this?

“And, you remember what would happen when you quit running?”

Alissa nodded again, waiting on the hand to come. Chloe stood behind her, so the hits could arrive at any moment.

“If you spread your legs and bend forward, you’d ease my life.”

Chloe’s comment was no suggestion, and Alissa complied, waiting on the spanking. Chloe took her time, and Alissa assumed she toyed with her. So she waited until finally, her bottom was struck. It was not hard, but the build-up and startling touch made her jump.

“Again, but now accept your deserved punishment motionlessly. I don’t tolerate cowards, and although this is the last, you shouldn’t disappoint me again. Next time there will be four, then eight, then sixteen, and you get the pattern onward.”

This time, Chloe slapped instantly, but Alissa stayed strong and resisted the temptation to move. Then the leash was yanked, and Alissa ran, but now Chloe was more careful and led her into the staff room and the toilet. “Good luck, kiddo. The leash lays on the ground, but don’t even consider touching that lovely pink ball in your mouth or your blindfold.”

Behind the closed door, Mandy and Chloe whispered in a shrill, enthusiastic tone, and satisfaction took possession of Alissa’s body. The way she was addressed was humiliating but not degrading. She had not been ravished, pained, or exposed to the public eye but placed into her subspace. She had been challenged, appalled, and ordered to push her body and soul. The way Chloe, the young, insecure girl, who had been struggling to talk with customers, had treated her, delighted her. She was ruthless, yet kindly playing her role and enjoying herself. This night could be better than watching Netflix on the couch in chains.
Last edited by Beaumains 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good and Awesome story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This is very exciting, I hope there is more, maybe the boyfriend will tie up all three girls.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago Good and Awesome story
Thanks a lot!
Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago This is very exciting, I hope there is more, maybe the boyfriend will tie up all three girls.
Thanks!
I had planned to use the boyfriend only the get the alarm part working, but maybe I can squeeze him in on a few more places.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Take all her belongings,” Alissa heard Mandy say to James. “Yeah, her jacket too. Chloe, search her body.”

Alissa, still blindfolded and gagged, got a full-body search. Chloe not only stole her phone, notebook, and pen but also touched her sides and armpits. Alissa stood as still as possible, but a finger stroking her neck did her jump up.

“Ticklish?” Mandy laughed, and Alissa nodded. Better to be truthful than to lie about something that could be verified with ease.

Chloe’s fingers interacted once more with Alissa’s sides. “Maybe she’s lying.” Now, Alissa could do nothing but trying to escape. She had to pull her shoulder down, so her sides could move away. “Or not. Do you love tickling, little Al?”

Alissa bobbed her head. She hated it, and it was humiliating.

“Well, you sure gave us our first activity of the night. Smart is not how people usually characterize you, don’t they?” Mandy spoke and grabbed her cheek between two fingers. “The poor little creature exhibited her weaknesses to us. What does our stupid bondage doll desire? Mercy?

Alissa had no idea how to reply but felt her cheeks glow. “Mmwwaa, Mmphhuu.”

“Ha, she adores us,” Chloe commented. “The kinky slut. Anyway, why does she wear shoes?”

Of course, Alissa had no say in this, and soon she stood on her khaki knee-long socks in the staff room. They were sweaty and dirty after the long day, and James claimed her shoes too. “See ya, tomorrow, girls. Get to the tent, and I’ll enable the alarm.”

Without time to waste, the three girls left. Two carried rucksacks they had prepared while one was pulled along on a leash with a little rope between her ankles to obstruct her. Alissa had thought she had mapped out the store in her head but was clueless about the tent she was shoved into. It could have been everywhere, but it was at least large. Not tripping had used most of her brain capacity. The girls spread a woolen blanket on the floor, closed the tent, and texted James.

“Too late, foolish, little Al. We’re stuck. Nowhere to run and no turning back,” Mandy exclaimed, turning Alissa on her belly. “Now lay still.”

Mandy got a steel pole from her rucksack and, with Chloe, bound Alissa’s ankles to it such that they were about two feet apart. The steel dug into her heels and was pushed toward her bottom. “We’re now going to free your arms, so no sudden movements. We can easily force them, but we’re kind to our humble little piece of shit. One movement and this night will truly be an unforgettable hell.”

Mandy waited until Alissa nodded and unlocked the three locks one by one. As directed, Alissa kept her hands on her bottom, but Chloe grabbed her right wrist, pulled it to her ankle, and bound it above on the inside of her leg to the pole. Alissa noted the quality of the knotwork as she could not feel a single thread, but instead, a solid mass keeping her limps in place. Mandy took her other hand of her bottom and fastened it to her other ankle. The knots were out of reach, and now Alissa could not fight or flight anymore.

“Our girl is quite quiet, isn’t she?” Chloe remarked when she finished. “We ain’t tough enough?”

Alissa bobbed her head. The tie was far from extreme, her back did not have to bend, but the humiliation had been more than sufficient. Yet, it told her she had reached a state of apathy: She expected what would happen and ignored all signs of improvement. She took the insults and let them drip off and only registered the commands.

“I wasn’t talking about you. Not to you, silly fool,” Chloe sneered and delivered a soft hit to her bottom. “If she has the guts to reply, then that answers my question: We have been too soft, Mandy.”

“Shall we have dinner first before we start torturing her? I’m starving,” Mandy replied. “James got us Chinese.”

“For our little possession too?”

“Yeah, I bet she’s hungry too. Lunch was nine hours ago, and she had been standing and running around all day.”

Chloe laughed. “Poor little thing. Then she has to be delighted to be lying right now.” Alissa had to admit that but kept quiet. Her rumbling stomach revealed she had been listening. “So, what do we have?”

“Rice, chicken, beef, dumplings, and a peanut sauce.”

“Great, let’s start with the meat. The rice and sauce can fill her belly. No need to waste the good stuff.”

Alissa had expected to get food now. However, they placed their two plates on her back and bottom and used her as a table. So they had lied, Alissa concluded. She had to remain as still as possible, which was not trivial despite the restraints. The food had cooled down, so the plastic plates did not burn her, but the loose knots enabled her to waggle her back.

“Perhaps I could be kind to her for a time. Here, Al, smell,” Chloe smirked and held her plate under Alissa’s nose. “That’s chicken. Delicious, isn’t it?”

The action caused both girls to laugh as Alissa’s stomach rumbled again. “You gotta wait a little longer, impatient little brat,” Mandy said while rubbing her hands through Alissa’s hair. “Dinnertime is not yours to decide. Be thankful you receive anything.”

The bashing continued for the rest of the dinner as Alissa’s stomach kept grumbling as she tried her hardest to lie still and accept the harsh remarks. Then finally, the plates were removed, and Mandy lay her hand on the back of Alissa’s head. “We’re removing that lovely pink ball from your mouth and don’t dare to speak. Answer our questions by turning your head. Okay? I’m not feeling to explain the consequences at the moment. You can guess what they are.”

Dinner was coming, but Alissa feared more false hope, so ignored the remark. Indeed, her gag was unbuckled, and Alissa sighed as her lungs were eager to accept the fresh air the moment the rubber left her mouth. Her jaws retook their position not much later, but Alissa shrieked as it hurt: She should have been slower. Fortunately, the girls gave her time to adjust her mouth and gave no punishment.

“Now lick my plate clean,” Mandy said and held her plates in front of her blindfolded victim. “You wanted food, and there’s some left. It’s the only meat you get tonight.”

Yet, Alissa shut her mouth. Mandy had crossed the line.

“Do it,” Chloe said, and another slap ended on her bottom. “You’re a helpless little slut, so behave like one. Or shall we skip dinner?”

As such, Alissa had no choice but to comply; Chloe’s threats had not to be taken lightly. The other plate followed before spoons full of rice and sauce were shoved into her mouth. The girls had spoken truthfully about leaving no meat, and that fact hurt Alissa. Had their words been more than jokes? More than a game?

The cold rice and almost rigid sauce were hard to swallow without water. Only the neverending remarks about their generosity, her appearance, and her disappointing performance made matters worse, disgusted Alissa even more. Mandy fed her while Chloe tied a rope around Alissa’s chest. It was a harness, and again, not tight, but the fact it was there was degrading already. She was placed into bondage without question, and that excited her: She had lost control over her body.

“Belly full?” Mandy asked. “Or is it bigger than average for tiny girls like you?”

Alissa shook her head as tears erupted behind the blindfold. Why had they always be so mean? Sure, following commands, being tied up and gagged, and forced into a sleepover was fine, and in fact, surprisingly fun. However, the name-calling hurt and not in a pleasant sense. When it was friendly said with a laugh, Alissa could withstand it. Now they were flung around casually as if they had forgotten she was a real human being. They were no jokes anymore.

“So, you hated tickling, Miss Worthless? Let’s put that gag back in and see how long you’ll last. Mandy, wanna bet?”
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very lovely read! Hope they won't be too mean, though.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Hmm is this turning sinister?
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, enjoying reading this, I wonder why the girls are doing this, it seems to have passed the fun stage already. :o
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh yes!

Loving it so far! I hope/expect the girls won't cross any line, as they are most likely continue to be co-workers with Alissa.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks a lot for the comments, guys. I will write the next part in a few days.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“Tickling? Twenty seconds, that’s all,” Mandy said. “Then she’ll be screaming and thrashing like a frightened cat in a bathtub, the poor little thing.”

Chloe laughed. “Twenty? She’s a tiny bit stronger than that. I would guess thirty.”

“That’s a long time and a very long time in such cruel conditions. Let’s put it to the test. The winner gets to tie her up alone.”

“You got yourself a deal, as I assume you got a plan. Our pathetic pet should not tap out instantly,” Chloe responded while putting Alissa’s curly hair in a ponytail. She was rough, and Alissa screamed when one strain was harshly pulled. “Sorry, girl, but it’s your fault your hair is so ugly and impracticable.”

Then Alissa felt two rubber balls being pressed against the insides of her hand. They were more flexible than the one in her mouth, but about the same size. “Stress balls,” Alissa thought as her fingers were unable to get around them.

“I sure got a brilliant idea,” Mandy spoke. “Alissa, sweaty, shallow lass. Hold them for a minute, will you? Drop them, and we’ll restart until you complete this utterly simple task. I’ll do your dirty feet, and Chloe gets those skinny, untrained sides of yours.”

“5, 4, 3, 2. Stop moving, little bitch!” Chloe shouted as her count-down failed. Her hands had already moved the khaki blouse of Alissa’s uniform up and found a spot, which Alissa disturbed. She still lay on her belly, and a spank against her bottom reminded her: Winning was futile against the girls, and cheating and cowardice were punishable offenses. “Again. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, go.”

“Mmmmppphhhh! Mmmeemm, mmuupppfff!” Alissa erupted, signaling her hell had begun. Chloe bent over her body and systematically pinched her fingers into her flesh, trying to determine the most sensitive areas. This was both straight-forward and impossible. Every spot she touched let Alissa’s upper body worm over the ground, making it hard to keep track of the Goldilock zone. Close to her hips barely produced a reaction, but too high up was impossible to control. Her struggling caused Alissa to pull her wrists against the pole. Meanwhile, her feet were as receptive to Mandy’s fingernails and kicked around. Together, the loose bindings let her thrash around, and Chloe climbed on her chest to get a better hold.

Still, somehow, Alissa had her hands clamped around the two balls, putting all her energy and concentration on these few muscles. Despite Chloe’s weight could not manage to keep her down, and the girl flew off. Alissa’s back curved, giving her legs and hands more room to wiggle and the pole flashed around. Alissa collected a swift haul of air with her nose.

Seven seconds passed. Fifty-three remained.

Chloe climbed back on, hooked her legs under Alissa’s armpits, and repositioned her fingers on her sides. She giggled, not angered by her failure. Mandy now focused on one ankle by pulling it down such that the pole was pressed against Alissa’s bottom and the ground, and continued the game.

Eleven seconds passed. Forty-nine remained.

Now Chloe and Mandy found a balanced movement pattern such that their captive did not disturb either one in their crucial task. Alissa twisted and turned, but the initial holes in the attack had evaporated. So Alissa changed strategy and moved predictably, trying to ignore the pain in her feet and sides. Move back and forth and follow the movements your body wants to make and most importantly: Don’t panic. Stay calm and focus.

Another six seconds passed. Forty-three remained.

Mandy’s fingers paraded over Alissa’s foot. From the front, making a circle, until they reached her heel, back to the middle where Alissa had no option but to surrender and let her body squirm. The dance continued with her nails scraping along her soles, and Alissa tried to force them away. The weak, incomplete binding only gave no option for this: She was stuck to the pole.

Now twenty-six seconds had gone by. Thirty-four more seconds separated Alissa from victory and defeat.

Alissa was in trouble. Her fingers vibrated, and it took all her willpower and luck to have the balls stay inside her hand. The pole kept her hands in one position, and as they pointed upward, she only had to keep them firmly around the stress ball. The never-ending movement of tyrannical limbs against her body continued, and she had to stay focused.

Five more seconds passed. Twenty-nine remained.

Then suddenly, the girls stopped, and Alissa relaxed: She had made it. She panted in the ball in her mouth and waited for the inevitable awful consequences of winning. Her captors would hate her and swear revenge. Then, out of nowhere, fingers appeared on both her soles and her sides between her bottom two ribs, catching Alissa off-guard, and the balls flew out of her hands.

“Well, well, 35 seconds, that means you take an L. Luckily, you were a loser already,” Chloe laughed.

“Yeah, and you lost too,” Mandy added. “However, before we untie her, let’s switch sides. I want to have the sides.”

As such, the girls continued. Alissa had lost and had to face being tickled until she endured it for a minute straight. Sixteen seconds, twelve seconds, and eleven seconds were her scores for the following rounds. Mandy had discovered her armpits and neck as fertile grounds for spasms, and Alissa cried in her blindfold in agony and embarrassment.

“C’mon, worthless, fight,” Chloe commented, but Alissa groaned. The efforts just after dinner caused stitched in her sides. “Otherwise, we throw the balls away, and you get to suffer for five minutes straight. Or do you prefer spankings?”

Only, pained and crying, Alissa could do nothing else than shake her head. It had to stop.

Mandy laughed and stepped off Alissa’s back. “No? What a sad answer. We’ll pick anyhow. You are ours, loser.”

Again, Alissa bobbed her head.

“How peculiar, defiant behavior,” Chloe said. “You adore punishment, little slut, don’t you?”

Alissa’s head moved sideways for the third time.

Mandy sat down. “No lies, you have a splendid time. I’ve read your posts on those anonymous fetish sites. Tonight is among those lines, so it’s gotta be marvelous.”

Alissa shook again.

“Her break is over. Let’s continue, Mandy,” Chloe said. “My fingers itch.”

“No!” Mandy exclaimed. “No. I want to check on her.”

“You sure? That ruins the magic.”

“Yes, and you would listen to me. Remember?” Mandy sniggered to her younger employee. She helped Alissa to sit, unbuckled her gag, and raised her blindfold.

She had trouble adjusting her mouth to its emptiness and her eyes to the LED camping lantern. She was in a khaki family tent, the PQ-2258, that cost over a thousand dollars, and a gray woolen cloth covered the floor. Her blood-stained eyes, soaked face, and messy hair were observed by her two captors, who had changed into black sweatpants and shirts.

“Eh, Al, you fine?” Chloe asked, unsure what to make out of the situation.
Last edited by Beaumains 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Alissa slowly sobbed as her head was buried in the woolen cloth. Her energy had sipped away as horror spread. Had she ruined it?

“Al, you okay?” Chloe repeated, letting her amber eyes rest at her coworker’s sad, broken face. “Alissa?”

Alissa shifted her head around, and her wrecked curly hair flopped along. “No, no, it’s alright. It just hurt.”

“However, are you okay?” Mandy continued. “Should we free you and call it a day?”

“No, no, I’m holding on. It’s only that, eh, you are, eh…”

Chloe sat down on the cloth next to Alissa. “Be honest. Speak. We’ve wasted the moment already if you dare to continue. Otherwise, better to mend things immediately.”

“Yeah, come on, girl,” Mandy encouraged. Her hands played with one of her blonde chest-long blonde braids. She hated them but wore to work to fit in with the ridiculous uniform.

“Eh, well, did you mean those words? Those disturbing stuff you said?”

“No! Of course not! What are you believing?” Mandy shouted. “No way.”

“Yeah, that’s part of the game,” Chloe agreed. “Mandy said it also happens in those stories you love and the fantasies you described and...”

“Alissa, please take nothing we said personally.”

A vague smile curled up on Alissa’s dreary face. “So all that talking about me being ugly, short, and stupid was all rubbish?”

“Yeah, it was,” Chloe replied. “Tho you being a little short is true,” she added sarcastically with an overly clear wink. “So, do we need to untie you? Or do you fancy your bondage? It’s your night, so the choice is up to you.”

“Thanks, I guess,” Alissa sighed. “Then, shall we move on? But without those awful terms, and you can tie me up tighter. Also, please no tickling, but that’s not a hard no.”

“Your wish is our command,” Chloe said, grabbing the pink ball-gag and shoved it into Alissa’s cooperating mouth. “Sadly, without talking, your wish may be a little hard to obey.”

Mandy also jumped onto Alissa and untied the pole that bent her legs back to her hands. Alissa had forgotten about it. Soon she was loose, but playing the serious kidnappers, Mandy and Chloe gave their prey no opportunity to be gentle and cooperate. They twisted her body as they craved and pushed it down, applying corrections to her bottom with their hands when she misbehaved. Nothing had changed except for the lack of verbal abuse and Alissa’s growing trust in her green coworker and manager.

Chloe tied her ankles to her upper legs, bending her knees entirely, and Mandy bound her ankles together in front of her such that each hand grabbed the other arm’s elbow. Then Mandy duct-taped her fingers to the bare skin as Chloe spun a little cord between Alissa’s big toes that were still in the knee-long socks belonging to her uniform.

To finish up, the girls forced Alissa’s knees through the rectangular hole her arms created and strung the pole underneath her knee pits to lock her arms in place. Now Alissa felt truly stuck as Chloe and Mandy pulled ropes through the pole’s ends and connected them, making it unable to slip away.

“Snug enough?” Mandy inquired. “Or do you regret asking for tighter ties?”

Alissa shook her head: It was astonishing. She was truly stuck, could barely move a muscle, and with her heels digging into her bottoms, she could fall any moment. With chains at home, you could be stuck, but these atrocious ties kept her motionless and unable to flee. She shook her head, openly approving her position.

“So, you like it?” Chloe asked.

Alissa nodded and got rewarded with a blindfold.

“Then we should make it tighter to have her suffer,” Mandy giggled. “Let her taste how it’s like to be absolutely cemented.”

Alissa’s thoughts got wild. She could not wiggle free, her muscles were powerless, and she had no energy left for such a battle. What could they do?

Mandy whispered something to Chloe, and half a minute of arguing passed in which Alissa could hear no single word, but the excitement was evident. Then she heard a screech and another as her body was encircled by something. One girl rounded her ankles toward her lower back while the other did the same with her knees. Her upper legs were squeezed between, and with every winding, Alissa got more pessimistic and excited. The smell of plastic invaded her nostrils, causing a sense of helplessness she had never experienced before. It was a marvelous experience. She had saran wrapped her legs together a few times, but getting it right alone was hard. Now she was as useless as a chamber plant. A mere decoration in the tent, which was ready for shipping/.

“Now that’s what I call bondage,” Mandy exclaimed as she spun her role a dozen times around her captive’s feet. “As tight as our little girl can be. Eh, sorry, my mistake, Al.”

“You okay?” Chloe asked, and Alissa nodded. She was in heaven. Yet, she had underestimated these girls again. “Lie down,” Chloe said, giving Alissa a split-second warning that she was tilted on her curved back and swung back and forth like a rocking chair.

“Time for the second layer,” Mandy said, and the transparent plastic stuck to her right shoulder. “It’s a shame we cannot put you on your side. We planned it badly with that pole, but it will work out in the end.”

Alissa understood what she meant as the wrap crossed her body at an angle passing left of her feet. With a hassle, the girls spun it back to her right shoulder and repeated this five times. Due to Alissa’s situation, it took much longer than the initial horizontal wraps. As they mimicked the method to her left shoulder, and Alissa’s legs began to cramp.

However, it was worth it. More windings around Alissa’s feet ensured no inch of her skin or clothes remained uncovered, and Chloe treated her neck the same. Now, save for her head, everything was covered.

“Escape, Alissa, and then you can tie me up tomorrow as you wish,” Mandy laughed. “You get half an hour. Then we’ll untie you.”

“Mmppfff!” Alissa returned angrily.

“If you want to get free, shake your head,” Chloe explained, but such information had been unnecessary. Alissa reasoned she had half an hour to enjoy this epic creation. Her uniform was soaked in her sweat as the cocoon allowed no warmth to escape, and her hair got static from the cloth underneath. She rolled around on her back, but it seemed a stable point as it always rocked to the same spine.

Her arms shrieked against the plastic as they could move half an inch up and down, but that was of no help. With her fingers taped, she could not destroy the prison, if that would be possible. The gag in her mouth worked decently and morphed her speech into incomprehensible shouts, but it was far from perfect. She groaned, and Mandy laughed every time as she deemed it frustration. In reality, Alissa’s legs strained from the constant pressure, and she tried to remain calm. Her hardship made it impossible to note whether she was trying to escape or not. It appeared the same.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Nice!

Love the description of the ties. Luckily for Alissa, she could speak her mind about the trash talking. Seems to be that, with that off the table, she is for sure going to enjoy spending the whole night tied up (assuming she doesn't get free in half hour, of course).

Good work!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Nice!

Love the description of the ties. Luckily for Alissa, she could speak her mind about the trash talking. Seems to be that, with that off the table, she is for sure going to enjoy spending the whole night tied up (assuming she doesn't get free in half hour, of course).

Good work!
Thanks a lot! I struggled a lot with the final chapter, so it took some time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe and Mandy watched a movie on Chloe’s iPad as Alissa’s race to escape started. The screams in the terrible gags used in the abduction scared Alissa, whose cries of horror were far less audible. However, her fright matched the actress, who was bound with thick metal cuffs to a bed. The plastic still crushed her body as she had half an hour to escape it. Only, any attempt to move a single limp failed before it even started. Sure, her head could move around, letting her hobble on her back, and her toes could wiggle against the plastic, but that was all. Her fingers and teeth were as useless as her arms and legs. Nothing could pressurize the wrapping; It squeezed at best. She had no chance.

Alissa lost her last sliver of hope as her back had become as salty as the Dead Sea. She was soaked and smelled like her father’s socks as the girl in the movie managed to escape. However, she loved every second of her suffering. The tightness and frustration were different than she had ever experienced. Ropes she could untie herself did not provide the tension, and chains never felt entirely safe in self-bondage. Besides, they could not bring such joy without the everlasting fear one could not survive the predicament.

In exchange, now Alissa felt almost safe in the hands of her two colleagues who had called her awful names all night long. She feared them, knowing how dangerous they could be, and even after apologizing, the words had hurt. But somehow, after making a one-eighty in their behavior, Alissa kinda trusted them: They had only tried to be kind by being unkind.

“Time’s up, Al,” Mandy laughed. Alissa had lost all track of time during the evening. “Actually, we gave you an hour as you laid so peaceful and quiet, but you still lost.”

“Yeah, so you stay tied all night. Ready to go to sleep, or do you want to play with the plastic some longer?” Chloe added.

“Plleeffhf,” Alissa grunted in her gag, pleading to be untied. Her legs ached, and her back disliked its bend too.

Mandy grabbed a knife out of her pocket. “Lay still.”

Alissa had little choice as Mandy placed the knife between her legs and tore the wrap. It took several cuts to actually create an opening, and the damp plastic lay on the floor while Chloe instantly dived onto Alissa. “Stretch your legs. No unexpected movements.”

Alissa enjoyed the moment that her arms and legs could straighten but disliked her prospects. Two sleeping bags lay on the bottom of the tent, so the girls had something else for her in mind. They tied her wrists loosely behind her back and forced her hands back in the mittens. Then they bound her legs around her ankles together, without removing her soaked clothing, and to bring the humiliation back, they brushed Alissa’s teeth. She hated it, even if they stayed quiet and refrained from eye-contact. Her parents had done so a thousand times, but tonight was different.

Then, after that torment was over, Alissa was put to bed, which was wrapping her into a simple roll fleece with her feet and head sticking out. They wrapped more saran around it, laid a pillow under her head, and blindfolded her with a black sleeping mask.

“Good night, Al,” was the sole thing spoken, as the whole operation was perfectly planned. Even without the change in attitude, this would have been Alissa’s nighttime predicament. Mandy and Chloe readied themselves for bed too in silence, and all three swiftly entered a deep sleep.

Hours later, Alissa woke up. She had fallen asleep instantly with no intention to wake up before noon. Used to have little movement during the nights, the bonds themselves caused no problems. Her two captors snoozed quietly on her sides, but she was trembling in the cold. The wet uniform she was still wearing had made the fleece soggy and stuck to her. Her wet socks stuck out, and she would swear her feet would be blue by now. There was no escape.

As such, she lay awake, hoping the morning would arrive quickly. However, with a blindfold and a distressed mind, even estimating what time it was, was problematic. Her teeth chattered while she stayed as quiet as possible.

Then Alissa heard a gape about a feet right of her head. Was Chloe awake? No, clearly not as her breath got regular again. No solace yet.

As Alissa resumed her wait in the darkness of the soggy cocoon, her body could not cope with her own chilly sweat anymore. She broke. “Chloe? Mandy?” she whispered, hoping for a response, but none came. She repeated the names once more, slightly louder, and again, and again. The fear of repercussions flew away as panic formed in Alissa’s voice.

“Uhh,” Mandy wailed.

“Mandy, you awake?” Alissa answered as loud as possible while whispering.

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Eh, can you untie me?” Alissa said, adding a “Please.”

“Eh, why?” Mandy said, still half into her dreams, and Alissa explained as tears entered her eyes. “Sure, Al, no need to freeze to death.” She turned around and zipped herself out of her sleeping bag, observing the wet sheets, and let her knife sweep through the wrap. To Alissa’s surprise, she made no further efforts to keep her prisoner but just untied her. She had not removed the blindfold, which was almost dry, and Alissa did not dare to lift it herself. Mandy helped her out of her clothes and mittens and dried her body with her own spare t-shirt. As Alissa waited on her knees, still shivering, she heard two clicks as cold steel formed around her wrists behind her head. “I assume you don’t mind those?”

“Eh, no, it’s fine,” Alissa responded, surprised she seemed free to speak.

“Oh, cool, they look great on you,” Mandy replied friendly. “We have no other sleeping bag, so we gotta share mine. James and I fitted together, so we would be fine. It’s just one night. Okay?”

Alissa nodded as Many lead her down. As promised, it was snug as Alissa lay on her stomach while Mandy was pressed against her.

“So, eh, you ain’t angry I woke you up?” Alissa asked. “I mean, you won’t punish me?

“No, no, not at all. Perhaps that you waited so long disappoints me a little. I had hoped you would trust me. And about your punishment, you won’t get any. We gotta leave early and have no time.”

“Thanks, Mandy, you’re the best,” Alissa asked.

“Thanks, Al, I’m glad you ain’t mad. However, if you want to get punished, you can visit me tomorrow, or any other day of your liking. Only James would love to join the party too.”

“Oh, no, it has been enough for now, so let’s sleep. This adventure was enough for this month.”
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Shoot, I missed the final chapter of this. That happens because I don't enable notifications hehe...

Really good! I like how the girls learn when to push the limits and when not to. Also, the description of Alissa's helplessness, I loved it.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great story, I love the dynamic between the characters, clearly the best part of the story for me
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks a lot!
Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Shoot, I missed the final chapter of this. That happens because I don't enable notifications hehe...
Partially my fault too. I should upload less irregularly ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic