Too early! M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

Too early! M/F

Post by Sociopath3 »

The date was the first of November, it was a cold evening, as I walked home, holding two full shopping bags, I saw my neighbour, Stephany, putting up Christmas lights. She was wearing a brown winter coat, grey pants, dark brown boots, a Santa hat and a red scarf. "Doesn't your husband usually put up the lights?" I asked, "Yeah, but he's on a business trip and won't be back until Christmas eve." She replied, clearly tired, "If you'd like I'll help with the decorations" I said, She enthusiastically responded "That would be great".

Once I brought my bags into my house and I searched through the cabinets for supplies, I found a packet of zipties, 3 clean sponges, a rag and chloroform, and a pair of clean white socks. With my supplies concealed I went out and Stephany gave me some instructions as I looked around to see if there were any people out. Stephany climbed down the ladder and I pressed the rag soaked in chloroform over her mouth and nose, She let out a few high pitched mmphs before she went limp.

I dragged her into her kitchen, shutting all of her blinds once she was in, I proceeded to strip her to her red underwear, "how festive" I sarcastically snickered as I pulled her wrists together behind her back and ziptied them together, I then ziptied her ankles, knees and elbows. I then made her grab onto 2 sponges and placed the socks over each of her fists and ziptied each of them to keep the socks over her hands.

She begun ti awake so I shoved the remaining sponge into her mouth and tied her red scarf between her teeth; then I took the santa hat and pulled it down on her head so the white part covered her eyes, I then used a zip tie to secured the hat by tying it from the top of her head to her jaw. She begun mmmphhing and I chloroformed her and left to take down the lights that had been put up.

I entered with the red and green lights looped around my left shoulder. I walked back into the room and begun wrapping the lights around her torso, securing her to the chair, and then her thighs, pinning her to the seat.

Once ahe was secured to the aeat I plugged in the lughts and saw them flash red then green and repeating that pattern. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and begun taking pictures, then stephany begun waking up and I started recording. Stephany mmmphed into her gag amd screamed "mm eeeee ooohh", "sorry I couldn't quite understand, could you repeat that?" I said sarcastically, she grunted in frustration and begun furiously struggling.

"I'll see ya tomorrow to feed you something, bye" I said as I left, she begun screaming and begging to be let out. Once I closed the door behind me, locking it, her screams where entirely inaudible. I then walked home, humming silent night.
Last edited by Sociopath3 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.