Valen-tied (M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Valen-tied (M/FF)

Post by LordNelson »

‘I’m sorry kids’ said Mom apologetically ‘but I’ve been just too busy to buy you anything for Valentine’s so I picked up some gift cards from the mall.’ As she passed them out she felt bad that she hadn’t been able to make a more personal effort. ‘I hope you don’t mind buying your own gifts. Do you have any idea what you want?’

‘I need a new bathing suit’ said Sandy.

‘I need some new underwear’ said Nina.

‘I have some stuff to get at the hardware store’ said Mike.

Mom was surprised and pleased that they had all chosen practical items rather than candies, video games or some other such nonsense.

‘I’ve got to go out for the day’ she told them ‘I can drop you off at the mall but I’m going to be a little late coming back so you will have to catch the bus home. I want to see what you bought when I get back.’

Mom dropped the kids off at the entrance to the mall, told them to be good (as usual) and drove away happy to know that her children were so sensible. Unlike many other parents she had no problem with trusting them to be good. She had a few errands to run, some business at the bank and was meeting an old friend for coffee. She planned to be home in time for supper.

The kids wasted no time splitting up and going their various ways to do their shopping. It was quite by chance that they all met again at the same time at the bus stop to catch their ride home. As they chatted they realized that they had all spent their entire $50 gift card on their own purchases and hadn’t left any funds to get Mom a gift.

After a lengthy discussion they agreed to each offer Mom their services to do extra chores, things that Mom normally did, around the house for a week.

Later that afternoon Mom called home. ‘I’m on my way and I’m picking up some pizzas. I’ve been curious all day and I want to see what you got with your gift cards when I get home.’

Mike met Mom at the door and helped her to carrying in her shopping and the pizzas. They put the food into the oven to keep warm while mom was shown the gifts. She really wasn’t expecting to see what came next.

Mike took her to Sandy’s room. Sandy was hanging by her wrists from a hook on the ceiling, her toes barely touching the floor. Her hands had been bound up over her head, her ankles and knees were tied and she was gagged with a wide strip of shiny black duct tape. The ropes were thick and soft, shiny and white. A dozen questions flooded into Mom’s head but the first was a very agitated ‘How the hell did a hook get in your sisters ceiling?’
hook.jpg
‘I picked it up at the hardware store today’ declared Mike beaming proudly ‘and some new rope and that nice tape too!’

Mom looked at Sandy dangling there and she finally noticed the new bathing suit…the incredibly sexy bathing suit. Mom had forbidden her to wear any suit with cut-outs saying that she was too young to show so much skin. This suit had no cut-outs but showed almost everything.
swimsuit.jpg
Mom’s second question was ‘Why is she tied up?’

‘You were probably going to find out anyways’ confessed Mike ‘so now is as good a time as any to tell you that my new favorite hobby is tying up girls. Sandy and Nina let me practice on them and in return I help them with their homework.’

‘Nina’s in on this too!’ exclaimed an exasperated Mom.

Mike didn’t say a word, his silly grin said it all, and he led his mom to Nina’s bedroom. She too hung from a hook in the ceiling. This time the first thing that mom noticed was what she was wearing. Rather than the usual white cotton bra and panties that were most suitable for a girl of nine she had bought a matching set of black lace woman’s underwear in a petite size that fit her.
undies.jpg
Mom was speechless, what could she say. The girls had agreed to this. All things considered she had no issues with Mike, after all boys will be boys, but she would have to speak to the girls later about their fashion choices.

‘Please untie your sisters’ Mom asked ‘while I go set the table for supper.’

While Mom set the table she considered that maybe her kids weren’t the little angels that she thought they were but then she had to accept that what they were doing was harmless and if everyone benefited from it what was the harm. While it had been a shock to find her daughters bound and gagged like that she realized that with all the attention, good and bad, that was being given to bondage in the media recently they were going to be exposed to such ideas sooner or later.

Then Mom got her second shock of the day. Mike came into the kitchen to eat followed by the girls, both dressed only in their new clothes. Mom was about to speak but kept her silence. She knew they had done it deliberately to get a reaction from her. Not wanting to give them the satisfaction of a good laugh at her expense she ignored their attire. Since she had not gotten involved in their gift selection she couldn’t really expect them to take their purchases back but she decided that they could only be worn in the privacy of their own home.

As they ate the conversation was entirely normal, their extreme appearance hadn’t changed who they were, just a pair of young girls still interested in the same things that young girls like. Mom listened as they chattered on about boys and music and movie stars. These two were incredibly sexy looking but too young to face the responsibility that goes with it and she would have to speak to them later about it.

Mike on the other hand remained for the most part silent. Mom could only imagine what he was thinking. Both of his sisters had many friends, most of them just as attractive, and he was probably imagining tying up one or more them. She would have to speak to him too, about setting limits on his new hobby.

After the pizza was devoured Mom surprised them with a heart shaped Valentine’s ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Then she sent the girls to their rooms to change into clothes a little less revealing.

While Mike helped to clear the table, as he had promised to do as part of his gift to her, Mom had an idea.

‘So you have been helping them with their homework’ she observed ‘that must be why their grades are going up.’

‘I don’t do their homework for them’ he replied in a casual way ‘I teach them how to do it themselves. I can’t be there to write the tests for them so it wouldn’t work if they didn’t learn.’

‘That’s really a smart way to do it’ she said in praise of his mature attitude. ‘I was wondering if you could help me with my homework.’

‘Sure’ he said with a puzzled tone in his voice ‘what kind of homework do you have?’

‘I did a budget spread sheet’ she said ‘and I was wondering if you could check my numbers to make sure they are all correct.’

‘No problem, when do you want to do it?’

‘I’ll get it all ready and you can meet me in the den in fifteen minutes. Oh, bring your ropes and tape, I’ll pay you the same way the girls do.’
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

:lol: Good Story and Great Ending
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

really nice
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Loved reading it, can't wait for a follow up
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LordNelson »

I've been terribly busy lately but once my life begins to slow down I think Mike and his sisters and his mom are going to have another adventure.

Many thanks to everyone for their kind comments.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic