The Nonames are in town MF/ff, MF/Ffm, FM/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Nonames are in town MF/ff, MF/Ffm, FM/ff

Post by lasse672000 »

One Saturday evening, Hanna and her sister, Lisa, both dressed in footy Flannel pyjamas, Hanna's pink with red cuffs and collar, and Lisa's red with pink collar and cuffs, were sitting in two arm chairs in the living room watching TV, a big bag of assorted snacks and a couple of one-and-a-half litre bottles of soda on the table. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"Visitors? At this hour?" Lisa looked at the clock on the wall and frowned. "I wonder who it can be?" She got to her feet and started walking towards the door. "Update me!"
"Will do!" Hanna replied.

When she opened the door, she saw a woman, dressed in a silver fur hat, scarf and coat and black leather boots and gloves and a pair of gigantic sun glasses, despite it being quite dark.
"Good evening." the woman said in a slow, upper class accent. "My name is Mrs. Noname, and I am a colleague of your mother's. I believe she called you earlier and said she would have to work late tonight; did she not?"
"Yes. Yes, she did." Lisa answered, clearly confused.
"Mm." Mrs. Noname nodded. "She sent me to pick up some things from her bedroom. May I..?"
"Well, we've been told not to let strangers in the house if mum's not around, but since you work with her, I suppose it'll be all right." Lisa stepped aside, so the woman could pass.
"Thank you, dear!" she said, as Lisa closed the door. "Now; I haven't been entirely truthful to you. It is true your mother sent me, but I am not your mother's colleague." Mrs. Noname opened the door again, and let a big, muscular man, dressed in a long-sleeved, dark blue t-shirt and black trousers, in. She pulled out a little pistol from one of the pockets of her coat. "Back to the living room; if you please!"

Hanna took her eyes off the TV as her sister entered, and was just about to say something, when she saw the man and woman.
"Who are you?" she terrified asked.
"We are the Nonames!" the woman replied. and we are here to relieved you of some things."
"In other words; you're burglars!" Hanna established. "So, now what? Are you going to tie us up, and force one of us to show you where the valuables are?"
"Oh; I already know where they are, little one!" Mrs. Noname smiled. "But you're right in us, or rather my associate here," she nodded nonchalantly towards the man, "tying you up."
She took a couple of lengths of rope from her pocket and nodded towards the two girls. "Go!"she ordered.
Five minutes later, both Hanna and Lisa had their wrists tied to the armrests of the chairs they had been sitting in, and their ankles were tied to the legs, rags had been shoved inside their mouths and scarves were tied around their heads.
"Now," Mrs. Noname said, "as soon as we have what we came for, your mother will be released, and back home in no time. We will, of course, be long gone by then."

One evening, the door bell rang, and when Henrietta, dressed in a white, long sleeved cotton 3/4 length dress with a pink rose-pattern opened, she saw a woman dressed in a silver fur hat, scarf and coat and black leather boots and gloves and a pair of gigantic sun glasses, and a big, muscular man, dressed in a long-sleeved, dark blue t-shirt and black trousers.
"Good evening." she greeted the unknown woman.
"Good evening." the woman said, in a cultivated voice. "May we come in?" She pulled a hand out of the pocket of her coat, just enough to show Henrietta the handgrip of the pistol she was holding.
"Who are you, and what do you want?" Henrietta asked, in a trembling voice, as she closed the door.
"We are the Nonames, and I think you've got something we need! No, come to think of it; I'm sure you have. Let's join your kids in the living room, and I'll explain everything, while making sure you can't contact anyone, any time soon."

Teenagers Josephine, dressed in an oversized, white, ankle long, long sleeved night gown with ruffles around the collar, chest, cuffs and hem, and decorated with pale pink flowers and her brother Jack, dressed in a navy blue pyjama overall with feet, with red, ribbed collar and cuffs and decorated with red cars, lay on the floor in front of the T.V, supporting their heads in their hands, when the grown-ups entered.
"Hey, kids?" Henrietta said, and they turned around.
"Yea; what?" Jack grunted.
"These nice people says we, apparently, have got something of theirs, and they want it back."
"Well, give it to them, then!" Josephine impatiently said.
"Mm, I will, hunny." Henrietta nodded. "But they also told me they wanted to make sure we weren't going to alert anyone, any time soon."
"They're going to tie us up; is that what you mean?" Josephine said.
" 'Fraid so, hunny!" her mother said.
"O.K. Let's get it over with, then" the girl sighed. "Where do you want us?"
"On the floor will do nicely, hunny." Mrs. Noname told her.

"SWEET!" Jack exclaimed, as Mr. Noname started tying his wrists together behind his back. "Are you going to gag us, too?"
"We hadn't planned on doing that; but if that is what you want?"
"Yes, please!" the teenagers said in chorus.
"The thing is; we haven't brought anything to use." Mrs. Noname excused herself.
"But we have!" Jack enthusiastically exclaimed. "There are plenty of handkerchiefs in that drawer over there, and almost as many scarves in a box by the front door."
O.K, then!" Mrs. Noname smiled and nodded to her accomplice to go and get the things they needed.

Soon, the kids lay on their stomachs with pillows placed under their heads, with their hands tied behind their backs and secured to their waists, and their knees and ankles tied together, their cheeks bulging as they had handkerchiefs stuffed into their mouths, and scarves were tied around their heads. Their eyes were, once again, glued to the T.V. screen.
Having helped the Nonames get what they wanted, Henrietta also had her wrists, knees and ankles tied together, and she was secured to a kitchen chair placed beside her kids, but she was not gagged.
That was how her husband, and the father of her kids found them, when he returned home from having worked late.

Ulrika, dressed in a blue-and-yellow, diagonally striped bathing suit and a pair of sun glasses, lay on a blanked beside the pool in her back yard, when suddenly she heard a loud "HRUMPH!"
She opened her eyes, and saw a middle aged couple, both dressed in blue denim jackets and trousers and leather boots, standing beside her.
"Yes?" she said, "Can I help you?"
"Mm; I think so." Mrs. Noname said. "You can start by telling us, if you're alone at home?"
"Not that it's any of your business, but my sister's inside, and my mum's due back home any minute." Ulrika defiantly said, while the uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach grew stronger and stronger.
"O.K; Good!" Mr. Noname growled, grabbed Ulrika's arm and hauled her to her feet. "Move!"

Anthea, barefoot and dressed in a pair of light blue bibbed denim shorts and a white t-shirt with a unicorn motif, looked up from the book she was reading, when her sister and the unknown couple entered.
"They apparently want something, but they haven't told me what!" Ulrika complained.
"Rest assured; Your mother will know!" Mrs. Noname said. She took out a roll of duct tape from a pocket.
"Turn around and put your hands behind your backs, please."
The girls, having no other choice, did as they were told. When they had had their wrists taped, they were told to sit, back to back, on the floor. Mrs. Noname wound tape several times around their waists, before taping their knees and ankles. Lastly, she stuffed their mouths almost to capacity with cloth and wound scarves around their heads

Soon after, their mother arrived back home, and was forced to get something from the safe in the study, before she too was asked to sit on the floor and had her wrists, knees and ankles taped together, the same way as her daughters'.
The police arrived some time later, and they were all released and questioned, but none of them could provide a clear description of the perpetrators, or what they wanted.
softfleece
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by softfleece »

An intriguing start - consider me a captivated reader!
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

"Mm; I don't know why, but I don't like this." Mr. Noname whispered, as he looked at the two teenage boys, dressed in pyjama onesies with feet, sitting in chairs in front of a T.V, together with their father.
"Huh?" Mrs. Noname snorted and raised an eyebrow. "You sure don't have any problems when there are girls involved. Come on; let's get this over with, shall we?"
"Yes, let's. The sooner, the better."

When the door bell rang, the two boys looked at each other, and then at their father, Walter, who looked back at them.
"Well," he impatiently said, when it rang for a second time, "Aren't you going to answer it?"
"Dressed like this?" Anton looked down at his red pyjama onesie, with blue ribbed collar and cuffs.
"Yea!" his brother Tim, whose pyjama onesie was blue, with ribbed, red collar and cuffs, said.
"Oh, well!" Walter sighed, and got to his feet, and walked over to the door, and opened it. Then, he froze.

Outside stood a man, who looked like he was very strong, and a kind of frail looking woman, but with icy blue eyes.
"May we?" the woman asked, at the same time showing the grip of the pistol she had in her pocket.
"Sure!" Walter said, and backed away from the door.
"Thank you!"
The trio entered the room where the boys were and the woman said:
"Let me introduce us. We are the Nonames, and we are here to get some things your father has stored in the house.
While he and one of us go and get it, the other one will stay here to guard you two. As an extra precaution, my associate will tie you boys up, before we retrieve what we came for. Remember; resistance is futile."

Mr. Noname walked behind the chairs, grabbed Tim's wrists, pulled them behind the back of the chair, taped them together, and then walked in front of the boy, and taped his waist to the back of the chair. Lastly, he taped the boy's ankles to the front legs of the chair, before doing the same to Anton. To finish the proceedings, he shoved handkerchiefs in their mouths and wound scarves around their heads.

Half an hour later, Walter had joined his sons, and they were now sitting as before; but this time they were all taped to their chairs.

A couple of weeks went by, and suddenly Mr. Noname said:
"How about we rob someone? It was a long time since we did it the last time."
"What?" his wife said. "You told me the other week you didn't want to do it anymore. What changed your mind?"
"Boredom." Mr Noname simply replied.
"Ah." his wife raised her eyebrows. "I think I might just have the right remedy for that illness."
"Oh; goody!" Mr. Noname smiled.

When Vendela came home from a trip to the grocery store, the first thing she saw was her two kids, Andromeda and Enceladus, sitting in the sofa in the sofa with scarves tied over their stuffed mouths, ropes wound several times around their knees and ankles and their hands behind their backs. Then she saw the man and woman standing behind them.
"Ah; Mrs. Q!" the woman cordially said. "How nice of you to join us."
"Who are you? What do you want?" Vendela stuttered, terrified.
"Who we are is of no importance. What we want is your valuables, and whatever cash you might keep at home!"
"Please! Don't hurt my kids!" Vendela begged.
"Hurt your kids?" the unknown woman cried. "We wouldn't dream of hurting your kids. Much. Not if you do as we say, that is."
Vendela walked straight over to a cabinet standing in the corner, opened it, and unlocked the safe inside.
"Here!" she desperately said. "Take whatever you want, but please; don't hurt us!"
"Oh; we sure will!" the woman chuckled. "You tie her up, and put her with the others!" she said to the man, "I'll take a look at what's inside that safe."

Ivor and Charlie were playing outside. Both were dressed blue, denim onesies and sneakers. Suddenly, a woman and a man stood outside the chicken wire fence surrounding the yard looking at them. The man was carrying a big hold-all.
"Hey guys!" the woman greeted them. "Are your parents at home?"
"Yea. Mum is. But she's busy working. As usual." Ivor replied and sighed.
"Mind if we go inside and have a little chat with her? All four of us?"
"O.K!" Charlie said. He walked over and opened the gate, and they all walked over to the house, and Ivor opened the door.

"Ivor? Charlie?" their mother, Theresa said in a stern voice, as she exited the study. "What are you two doing inside? Didn't I tell you to go outside and play?"
"Don't be angry. It's not their fault. They were. We wanted to talk to you." Mrs. Noname said.
"So? And just who might you be?" Theresa snapped.
"It doesn't matter who we are; it's what we want, that matters. We want, first of all, you to tie the boys up in the sofa and gag them, and then you will show us where you keep all your valuables. O.K?"
"You're the Nonames; aren't you?" Theresa asked.
"We are." Mrs. Noname confirmed. "Now; get moving!"

A couple of minutes later, the boys were sitting in the sofa, with their hands tied behind their backs, mouths stuffed with cloth, and scarves tied round their heads. Ropes were tied around their knees and ankles.
"You've done a sterling job!" Mrs. Noname commended. "Done this before; have you?" she curiously asked.
"Beginners luck. Glad you liked it." Theresa sourly told her. "Now; shall we get down to business? I guess you're in a hurry to get out of here?"
"We are, so if you would be so kind? My associate will stay here and keep an eye on these two."

Soon, the hold-all was filled with valuables, and Theresa sat beside her sons, also gagged with her hands tied behind her back, and ropes around her knees and ankles. and the robbers were on their way out.
"Good bye, and thank you so much for your cooperation." Mrs. Noname said, and waved.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic