Change of plans m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Change of plans m/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Gordon had been leaning against the tree trunk for quite some time, watching his girlfriend, Alexandra, dressed in a pink bathing suit with green trim, swimming and thoroughly enjoying herself in the little pond in the middle of the clearing.
He looked at his watch and sighed. Then he lifted his hands to his mouth, forming a funnel. "Hey, Alex!" he yelled. "Time to come up! We have to get you back home! It's almost time to eat!"
"Oh! Do we really have to?" she moaned, as she exited the water.
"'Fraid so." he said, as he tossed her a towel, so she could dry herself off, and put on a pair of slippers.
"But I had such a great time."
"Yea; I know. But I also know what would happen, if I didn't get you home on time!" He bent down, and opened the bag he had standing beside him, and took out a length of rope. "Wrists, please." he smiled.
She moaned again, but crossed her wrists and held them out in front of her.
He folded the rope in half, and wound it a couple of times around them, both horizontally and vertically before tying it off, leaving some for him to grab.
"Move." he said and started gently pulling her along the path.

They eventually reached her home, and he knocked on the door. When Agneta, Alexandra's mother, answered, he handed her the rope and prepared to leave.
"Why don't you stay for dinner?" she asked. Then she looked at her daughter who nodded with a pleading look in her eyes, and nodded back. "Tell you what; you can even stay the night, if you want to!"
"Yes; please do!" Alexandra begged. "It was ages since you last stayed for more than a few minutes."
"O.K!" he smiled. "Thanks for the invitation! I'll just call and tell my parents I'm having dinner here." He took out his cell phone and dialled a number.

When he had finished the conversation with his dad, he released Alexandra's wrists, and she went off to have a shower, and change clothes.
"So, Gordon!" Wesley gave him a piercing look. "You apparently have taken fancy to our daughter; have you?"
"Yes, sir." Gordon uneasily hotched.
"Good. Good." the older man thoughtfully nodded, as he stared into the wall, without really seeing it. "She's a good girl; our Alex is, and I've given her just about anything she ever wanted. In return, she always does as she's told without any arguments. Always has, ever since she was a child. Don't want anything bad to happen to her. Have I made myself clear, son?"
"Yes; sir!" By now, Gordon was sweating profusely.
"Good. Good." Again Wesley thoughtfully nodded. Then, he added, as kind of an afterthought: "And we'll expect you to do the same, of course."
"I'll do my very best, sir!"
"Good. Good! Can't ask much more of anyone; can you?" Wesley directed his icy blue eyes towards the younger man and held out a hand.
"In that case; welcome to the family, son."

At that moment, Alexandra, now dressed in an ankle long, short sleeved, light yellow dress with white and blue flowers, white lace around the collar, cuffs and hem and a white tulle petticoat, came into the room, followed by her mother.
"So! What have you two boys been talking about?" she smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Nothing too indecent, I hope?" She handed the piece of rope to Gordon, and again crossed her wrists in front of her. He gave her a quizzical look, and when she nodded, he tied them together the same way he had before.
"I was just telling young Gordon how we've treated you over the years, and how I expected him to treat you." Wesley said, and slapped the younger man in the back. "But I could have saved my breath, apparently, as it looks like he already does."
"Mm. He's the most tender-hearted boy I've ever met, actually!" Alexandra smiled. "It felt like we were two peas in a pod, from the start, I thought. Didn't you?"
"Yes. Yes, I did, actually." Gordon confused replied.

So; there you have it, folks! What started as a simple dinner invitation, quickly developed into me moving in with her and her parents.