BH6: Spoiler Alert! (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

BH6: Spoiler Alert! (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

In their apartment, roommates GoGo Tomago and Honey Lemon were setting up Netflix, eager to watch the last episode of The Flash on Netflix. Over the past few weeks, they were binge-watching the series up to that point to get ready for the new season coming up in the early Winter.

“So, what do you think?” GoGo asked Honey as she started up the app on her TV. “Is Flash gonna stop Eva from killing her husband? Is Iris gonna get out of the Mirrorverse?”
“I dunno,” Honey shrugged. “But we’re gonna find out together!”

Honey grabbed the remote and turned to the episode. But GoGo noticed something odd; there was a red bar already under the episode.

“Uh, Honey,” GoGo said, “what-”

“Must be some weird glitch in the system,” Honey quickly said, trying to hit the ‘Restart’ option as quickly as possible. But GoGo snatched the remote away from her friend and hit the ‘Resume’ option, which displayed the credits rolling at the end of the episode.

“Honey Lemon…”
“OK! YouwereatthelabuntillatelastnightandIjustcouldn’twaittowatchthefinalewithyou! SoIwatcheditandmeanttorestartitsoyouwouldn’tnoticebutIforgotto! I’msosorry, GoGo!”

“Honey,” GoGo growled before realizing something. “Wait, that means you know all the plot twists that are gonna happen!”
“...yea,”

GoGo grabbed Honey’s shoulders and pulled her face close to hers. “Don’t tell me what happens.”
“Of course I won’t!”

GoGo shook her head as she scrolled the episode back to the beginning, taking care not to look at anything that went on screen. She shot the chemist a dirty look as she started up the episode.

Both watched the episode in silence. During the scene where Mirror David was trying to burn down one of Joseph Carver’s warehouses, GoGo glanced at Honey, who was nervously looking back and forth between her friend and the TV.

“What?”
“Uh...I want to tell you that-“
“I told you! No spoiling the twists!”
“OK, OK!”

The two continued watching up to the point where Eva snatched away Carver’s assassin henchwomen (Doctor Light, Sunshine, and Esperanza). “What is Eva gonna do to them?” GoGo wondered out loud.
“Ooh, I know! She-“

The engineer held her finger up to Honey’s lips. “That was a rhetorical question.”
“Right...sorry.”

There were no more incidents until the scene of the final battle where Team Flash faced off against Eva’s minions. GoGo turned to her friend, who looked as if she was about to burst. “Uh, Honey, are you OK?”
“I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! GOGO, AT THE END OF THE EPISODE, EVA-“

GoGo handgagged her friend. “Honey, can you hold that thought for just a sec? Then, I’ll let you spill all the spoilers you want.”
“Uh, sure.”

GoGo paused the episode and walked to the hallway closet. She opened it and returned a second later with a roll of duct tape.

“Uh, GoGo,” a confused Honey asked. “What’s the-AGH!”

GoGo gently tackled her friend on the couch, pinning her down to the cushions as she started to unpeel part of the roll.

oOo

“There you go. Now, tell me all the twists that are gonna happen by the end.”
“Mmm mmm mmm mm-mmm. Mmm mmm mmph MMM MMM MMM!”

GoGo had taped Honey’s wrists behind her back and taped her ankles and knees together. To stifle any spoilers, GoGo took one of the fluffy cream socks Honey had on her feet, shoved it into her mouth, and sealed it in there with a strip of tape over the lips.

“Good,” a satisfied GoGo said. “Now I can watch the rest of the episode in peace.”

GoGo picked up the remote to resume the episode but stopped when she looked at Honey. With a smirk, she lowered the yellow headband Honey had on over her eyes to blindfold her, earning a whine from the chemist.
“Mmm!”
“What? You’ve already seen this episode,” GoGo sarcastically reminded her. “Now, shut up and let me watch the rest of the episode, or else I’m putting the other sock in your mouth.”

oOo

Fifteen minutes later, the credits rolled on the season finale. “Huh, I didn’t expect that to happen to Iris,” GoGo said. “I’m so glad I was surprised by that twist and wasn’t spoiled about it by a treacherous roommate.”

GoGo unpeeled the tape off Honey’s lips and pulled out the sock. “I hope you learned a valuable lesson tonight about watching episodes without me, Honey.”

The chemist sighed. “I did, GoGo. I learned that I should be patient and wait for us to watch Netflix together.”
“That’s right.”
“ButifIdowanttowatchanepisodewithoutyou, useHiro’sNetflixaccountsoyoudon’tseeitonourTV.”

With that, GoGo shoved the sock back in Honey’s mouth, put the tape back over her lips, turned out all the lights, and walked to her bedroom. “Goodnight, Honey.”

“Mmm-mmm!” Honey shouted as she lifted herself off the couch. Still unable to see, Honey tried to hop over to her room or to catch up to her roommate only to trip over her own feet and fall on the floor.

”Oww! GoGo, I swear if I twisted my ankle…”