Andy and the Academy. M/mmmm.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Andy and the Academy. M/mmmm.

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Andrés or Andy, as his friends from the orphanage called him, walked slowly through the dark corridors of the orphanage, as if his feet were made of lead. The horrible janitor was behind him, rushing him to get him to his room as soon as possible.

The eleven-year-old's wrists ached and the corners of his mouth felt numb. And it was no wonder, he had spent the whole afternoon locked in the basement of the orphanage, as punishment for insulting a cook, chained to an old and ramshackle bed and gagged with a particularly dirty handkerchief. He had already lost count of the times he had been punished like that, although to be honest, this time the janitor had been generous to him. He had only spanked him for half an hour, the rest of the afternoon and part of the night he had spent in that dirty cold basement, wearing only his boxers, chained in an X shape and gagged while he pondered and wondered who his parents were. and if they were still alive and, if so, why had they left him in that damn orphanage.

Andy was a skinny boy with brown hair and honey-colored eyes. He was quite handsome. He was also very prone to breaking the rules of the orphanage and as a result he ended up being punished at least four times a week. The janitor loved this method of punishment and it was he himself who suggested to the director that she approve this type of torture of children. And apparently his favorite victim was Andy, seeking every opportunity to scold and punish him, even if he was sometimes innocent. The director, as you will see, is a corrupt old woman who cares little or nothing about the laws and Andy was beginning to suspect that she was selling the children of the orphanage to some perverted millionaire.

For a couple of months Andy had noticed the absence of several of his mates and when he dared to ask about them some said they had been adopted, despite the fact that almost no one wanted to adopt such older children. In general, families were looking for babies or children under two years old and there the youngest was approximately nine years old.

"Enjoy your night, kid." It could be the last, ”the janitor growled before pushing Andy into his bedroom where there were two bunk beds, where his three roommates were sleeping peacefully.

Andy didn't pay much attention to the janitor's strange comment, as he had always been fascinated by scaring children. He kicked off his shoes and then put on his pajamas and collapsed on the bottom of the bunk. He was too exhausted to think of absurd threats, and without realizing it he was already snoring loudly and with a trickle of saliva dripping from his left corner.

He did not know how long he had slept but a series of moans, struggles and whispering voices woke him up. He opened his eyes and everything was lit up. There were four people dressed entirely in black and hooded. Two of his companions were already on the floor tied tightly with ropes, gagged with several turns of silver duct tape and blindfolded. The sound of the tape being ripped filled the room and Andy saw when his other partner was being gagged. He tried to scream but before doing so a gloved hand planted over his mouth and drowned out his screams, immediately they placed him face down while he twisted like crazy, seconds later he felt the rubbing of the rope around his naked wrists and how they were strongly held behind from his back. He struggled desperately until he bit the hand of the man covering his mouth. He tried to scream again but they turned him onto his back again and gave him a hard slap that left him groggy for a couple of seconds.

"Insolent brat," the hooded fellow barked. He waved his right hand and they handed him the roll of tape. Just as Andy was recovering and preparing to scream, he felt the tug of the tape over his lips and then wrap around the back of his neck, completely sealing his mouth and stifling any attempt to turn for help.

"He's too troublesome." Pass me the spray, ”the man ordered. The other guy handed him the tin can and sprayed a good amount of spray on Andy's face. The boy felt his eyelids heavy and he was finally unconscious.

Andy woke up in a brand new room. It was very pretty, with a bed, a solid wood wardrobe, a table next to the bed, a desk with a computer, and a plasma TV on a shelf on the wall. There were two doors and not a single window. The walls of the room were painted light blue and yellow. There were a couple of posters of football teams and rock bands. It looked like a typical room for an ordinary child.

Andy got up from the bed (he was no longer bound and gagged) and with awkward steps headed for the first door. It was about the bathroom. He went into the bathroom and saw his reflection in the mirror above the sink. His normally tousled hair was now perfectly combed and shiny. Also, his wardrobe was different, he seemed to be wearing a strange gray uniform that consisted of a button-down shirt with short sleeves, shorts of the same color, well-polished black shoes, and white socks that reached below the knees. More confused than ever, he left the bathroom and went to the other door, which was surprisingly open. A long corridor with more rooms was the first thing he saw. He stepped out into the hallway, hoping to escape this terrifyingly utopian place.

Suddenly one of the doors opened and a boy of Andy's age came out. He was blond, slim, and blue-eyed. He was wearing the same uniform as Andy's.

"Hey, please help me!" Where we are? We have to get away, ”Andy yelled.

The other boy didn't react as Andy expected. Instead she slowly approached him and placing her hands on Andy's shoulders said:

-What are you talking about? No one can escape, no one has ever done it. In fact, no one has even tried.

Andy's blood ran cold.

-What? Sure we can escape. You can help. My friends are here too.

"And what use would escape be to you?" Where will you go? I guess you come from an orphanage too.

Andy nodded and realized that he was homeless. He had no idea where he was. But there was also the fear about what they were going to do to him in that place. Why had he been kidnapped? Was that where their former missing companions had been taken?

"We're better off here than in a filthy orphanage." We have a patio to play with, television, Internet, a room of our own with a comfortable bed and all the food we want, not like the miseries they gave us in the orphanage - the blond boy explained to Andy, as if he were an older brother talking to him his little brother.

But Andy's mind was working very fast, analyzing the boy's words. It was all very good, too good.

-In exchange for? Andy said coldly.

The blond boy blinked.

-What do you mean?

"Why do they give us all these luxuries?" What do they want from us?

"Ah! ... Just meet the demands of our headmistress." Be a good boy, Andy, and you will do super well in this place. Behave and you will wish you weren't born ... These people don't play around with little games. They will not stop to think that you are a child when it comes to punishing yourself ... even some boys who have misbehaved have never been seen again.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great start, Andy is going to learn the hard way not to misbehave I can sense that. Good introduction I was hooked and wanted to know more about what would happen. Looking forward to the next chapter.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

I'm glad you liked it. Here is the second part.

The boy's gloomy tone gave Andy goose bumps. What did they do to the children who behaved very badly in that place? Did they torture them to death? ...

"By the way, my name is Alex." It's a pleasure, ”the blond boy added casually.

Still terrified, Andy shook his hand.

Alex looked at a small watch on his left wrist and said to Andy:

"It's 7:30 in the morning." Hurry up, go get something to eat and then I'll take you to room A-4.

"Room A-4?"

-Yes. The new ones have to attend that meeting. They'll explain everything to you in more depth there, ”Alex explained.

Alex led Andy to a vending machine. He took out a couple of coins and the machine tossed him a bottle of orange juice and a bag of snacks.

-Hurry up. And please, obey everything they tell you. The guards always carry a baton to shock the rebels. I like you and I don't want you to suffer. After all, it's better to be here than in an orphanage or on the street, ”Alex said.

Andy thought about it very well and although he almost always wanted to be against adults, he realized that the people in that place could be much worse than the orphanage janitor and did not want to give them reason to electrocute him.

He ate quickly and Alex led him down the stairs to a door that said "Room A-4."

"Wait a minute," Alex said. I forgot something, don't go in now, wait until I come back.

And he got lost upstairs. Andy stood in front of the door for almost five minutes. He tried to sharpen his hearing to see if he could hear something but he heard nothing. The sound of footsteps told him that Alex was back. The boy carried a wide roll of microfoam tape with him.

-What is that? Andy asked him.

—When there are meetings or classes in a room, you must be gagged at all times. Don't look at me like that, it's the rules of this place and I don't need to remind you of what can happen if you break the rules, ”Alex replied and tore off a fairly long strip and handed it to Andy.

The boy was wary of gagging himself. Although it was nothing new for him to be gagged, the janitor had had it so many times that he didn't even remember. However, that would be the first time where he would be so gently gagged, since usually the janitor would gag him with dirty rags, leather straps with rubber balls in the center or even with dirty underwear.

Andy weighed the strip of duct tape and finally stuck it to his lips, feeling terribly stupid. He smoothed it out with his fingertips, then looked at Alex.

"I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me a couple of years ago when they brought me here." You'll get used to it, ”Alex said. Andy simply nodded.

Alex knocked twice on the door and it immediately opened. There was a big bald man standing in the doorway. First he looked at Alex and then his hungry gaze swept Andy from his feet to his face, and stopped at the boy's gagged mouth, then he smirked wickedly.

"Another new one, I suppose," the bald man growled.

-Yes sir. I think it's the last one, ”Alex rushed to reply.

"Well, get out of here right now," the man croaked as he touched the electric baton dangling from his waist.

"Yes, sir," Alex replied, and he was shot out.

The man looked at Andy again, then stroked his hair and finally touched the boy's gagged mouth with his fingers.

"Nice lips, kid," he whispered grimly and Andy felt a horrible chill.

The man ushered Andy into the living room where he was surprised to see nearly a dozen boys, all gagged like him, with their arms and ankles tied to their chairs with leather straps. There was a second man in uniform and a much younger man, wearing a neat business suit. The latter was sitting behind a huge desk.

"accommodate our lovely little friend, Pierre," ordered the young man, who looked to be about 25 or 26 years old.

This Pierre led Andy to an empty chair and there his arms were tied with the same leather straps, his ankles received the same treatment. Andy looked around and was glad to see at least his three roommates. Pablo, with black hair, military style, with light brown eyes and white skin. Junior, light brown, also with black hair, and dark brown eyes. Finally Carlos, fair skin, bright green eyes, and dark blonde hair. Carlos was the youngest of them, he was barely nine years old. They all looked at Andy and their eyes revealed terror and confusion. He would have liked to greet them, but given the situation.

"Very good, children." Now that we're complete I'll be brief with all Of you, ”the young man announced. First: my name is Thomas Viera, but they will address me as "Mr. Viera", is that clear?

The children nodded.

-I can not hear you! Is it clear?

How the hell are we going to scream if we have our mouths covered? Andy thought so both he and the others forced themselves to moan as loudly as they could.

"I like it that way." Well ... you wonder why you are here, right? Well we are a very productive business. And success resides with you children. We have brought you here to make an improvement in your lives. How many of you were fed up with those orphanages? Here they will have all that they have wanted, the best clothes, entertainment and all the food they want. We only ask for a little cooperation from you and that you make things easier for us.

Many were eager to ask what they were going to do, but due to the gags no one could ask anything.

"There are people with strange tastes, strange fetishes," the man continued. And that's why we decided to bet on the most exotic tastes of people. Did you know that these types of people enjoy seeing children like you in distress, with different costumes and settings? And they would be willing to pay any amount of money for personalized content. For those who still don't get the idea, a boy in distress is a boy who is bound and gagged and struggles like crazy to free himself. People like that. Of course, we are a secret organization and only those who dare to keep our secrets can be our clients. Although of course, we have our own methods to ensure that none of our clients reveal this to the world. So you are safe, children. Just cooperate and everything will be fine. Later on they will be given special training for when the time comes to meet the demand of our customers.

Until then, do your best to be good, we don't want to hurt anyone. They will get used to it soon. Those who have been here longer will make their experience much more bearable as they stick to our organizational form, so to speak. Do not worry, no one will hurt you. No one will be able to touch your private parts. Just limit yourself to obey when there is a photo shoot or movie shoot, even there no one will hurt you, if you behave well.

Andy’s head was spinning, a lot of information. It was hard to believe that there were people with such strange tastes. She thought of the janitor, did he have those kinds of tastes, is that why she loved to punish him often in the basement?
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh wow, the academy is pretty dark. Sounds like there are going to be plenty of bound boys in this story.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sounds like a new and interesting setting. I'm curious to see what happens next.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Thank you for the comments, guys. This is the third part.

Suddenly the room door opened and a beautiful woman with a slim figure entered. She was wearing a long red dress that marked her silhouette perfectly, a shaggy black coat, and she wore high heels and red. Her wavy hair fell to her shoulders and her striking red lips seemed to captivate the men present.

The man in the suit cleared his voice and said:

"Children, she is the director of this new orphanage." Miss Valencia. They will always address her as principal Valencia. Any lack of respect will be severely penalized.

"It is my pleasure to welcome you." I hope you feel better here. We do our best to make you comfortable and we just want a little cooperation from you. I can see in your faces that you are very intelligent children and that you will know how to take advantage of this opportunity, said the woman in a soft voice.

The woman then began to walk among the chairs where the boys lay bound and gagged. Some flinched when she passed her, others just weren't looking at her. When she passed Andy, she stopped suddenly and crouched down beside her. Andy became very nervous and felt his face hot. The woman smiled broadly at him and stroked the boy's face before slowly peeling the piece of tape from Andy's mouth. Instinctively, Andy licked his lips and his cheeks flushed, but he wasn't sure if it was just the duct tape.

"What's your name, sweetie?" The woman asked him.

"A- Andrés, but they call me Andy," he replied shyly.

"You have a very nice name, honey." You are also very handsome. I hope you have a good time here in your new home.

Andy didn't know what to answer, he just nodded. He felt mixed emotions regarding his stay there. On the one hand, he loved the idea of having a room of his own with all the luxuries, food and games. But on the other, he felt that something was wrong and that all this was too good. There was also the fact of being filmed while bound and gagged solely to satisfy the wishes of a sick person. In the end, he knew that if he did not behave, it would be very bad for him.

"I wouldn't mind being tied up and gagged just to enjoy all this," Pablo said excitedly. After all, the orphanage wasn't exactly a five-star hotel.

"You're right," Junior stated.

Only Carlos and Andy were quiet. The first one had a hard time assimilating the situation they were in and Andy simply had nothing to say, he didn't care about everything.

The next day Andy was informed that everyone new had to go through a photo shoot and video shoot for their files. That morning Andy was ordered to wear another type of outfit. It was a gray sweatshirt, Adidas pants of the same color, white sneakers and a red cap. The clothes were brand new and Andy had to admit that he loved them, they were his size and his style. He opened the door of the room and the guard Pierre was waiting for him. Andy was surprised to see him, he didn't say anything but his reaction gave him away.

"I'll take you to the set, better put that cap back, it gives you a more rebellious air," suggested the guard with a half smile.

Suddenly Andy felt a kind of disgust and aberration towards this guy.

"I like it that way," Andy replied as he put on his cap normally.

"I said put it back," Pierre growled and brought his face close to Andy's.

"What if I don't want to?" He said defiantly.

-How dare you? Pierre roared as he grabbed Andy by the collar of the sweatshirt with his left hand and his right hand held the electric baton. "You're too cute to scorch your face, so you'd better behave and obey me."

Andy resigned himself and reluctantly pulled his cap back.

Arriving on the set, which was huge and white, with a blue background and lots of lights and cameras, Andy met up with his three friends. Pablo wore a light blue long-sleeved shirt with a yellow bow tie; black trousers with suspenders, exaggeratedly polished black shoes and round glasses. Andy hardly recognizes it. On the other hand, Junior was wearing a green T-shirt, jeans and sports shoes. Carlos wore a long-sleeved beige shirt, blue tie, black shorts, socks that reached below the knees, black shoes, and a gray beret.

The next thing was that they took full-body photographs. They were then tied up with ropes and gagged. Andy had a handkerchief tied between his teeth and then a strip of silver duct tape was attached. They put a piece of cloth in Pablo's mouth and sealed it with a strip of PVC tape. Junior looked uncomfortable gagged with a blue ballgag. And Carlos, being the smallest, they simply gagged him with two strips of silver duct tape. They forced them to jump to the blue background where they began to take photos of them. Andy appreciated wearing pants and a sweatshirt, as the ropes at his ankles and wrists were extremely tight and the only thing he could move was his fingers. They were told that they had to make faces of fear and concern so that the photos were more realistic and apparently the only one that turned out well was Pablo. Andy had a strong suspicion that his friend loved being bound and gagged, as his eyes shone with excitement when he was about to be bound and he squirmed against his bonds with determination.

The rest of the day for Andy was very exhausting and tedious. After the photoshoot, they were handed a new set of clothing consisting of a red and white soccer uniform with sneakers and socks. Reluctantly Andy changed right there. He didn't mind being in his underwear in front of his classmates and the other children, in the end they were all boys. Being in underwear in front of half a dozen adults, all men, was something else. Especially in front of Pierre, who according to Andy, was watching him greedily.

All the boys looked pretty good in their uniforms. They were then tightly bound and placed on the ground in hogtied, they were gagged with knotted handkerchiefs behind their heads. Andy had never been so restrained, his toes could almost touch his ankles. After the football uniform, they were forced to wear a cowboy costume, with jeans, striped long-sleeved shirts, leather boots, hats, and handkerchiefs of all colors tied around their necks. This time they were bound on chairs, with their hands tied behind the backs, their torso firmly secured with tight bands of white rope, their ankles tied to each leg of the chair. Several wraps of silver duct tape surrounded their mouths, not even little Carlos was spared from that tight gag and they were blindfolded with their own handkerchiefs.

After that they were given a break to go to lunch in the great dining room, still in their cowboy clothes and sore wrists.

"I don't think I can bear to be tied up like a pig again," Junior lamented as he rubbed his wrists.

"I don't want them to cover my mouth with that tape anymore, it hurts when they take it off," Carlos murmured.

"Don't be whiny, they don't even tie us that tight," Pablo said.

"I bet you love being tied up and gagged." Why don't you tell them to keep you like this all the time? Andy growled.

Pablo immediately blushed, apparently he did not count that Andy was so clever and discovered his strange secret fetish.

"Uh ... What nonsense you say, I just don't want to be punished so I better not complain and obey."

In the last photo session they had to wear school uniforms and were tied to the desks with duct tape, gagged in the same way. While they were tied up, Andy shot a dirty look at Pablo, who appeared to be smiling under his tape gag.

A week later, while Andy was prowling the corridors of the new orphanage, he stumbled upon a room whose door was ajar. Attracted by a sound that was similar to that made by a chair being dragged across the floor, Andy entered. The room was empty and there was only a light bulb illuminating the center, where there was a chair and a tiny body tied to it. The small figure squirmed relentlessly and the chair moved just a few inches. Andy heard a series of gasps and groans and walked over quickly. It was a little boy, maybe seven or eight years old, because he seemed to be younger than Carlos. His arms were tied with ropes to the armrests of the chair, his ankles were similarly tied to each leg of the chair. He had a large strip of silver duct tape in his mouth, so large that it covered his entire jaw and stretched from ear to ear. He was wearing a kind of British school uniform, with a black jacket, a white shirt inside, a red tie, black shorts, gray socks, and black shoes. She was startled when she saw Andy and apparently he had been crying. Andy reached over and tried to remove the tape from his mouth, but the boy turned his face away and shook it vigorously.

"Hold on ... let me help you." Why are you here alone?

Finally Andy managed to peel the piece of tape from the blond boy's mouth as he winced.

"You shouldn't have done that… you interrupted the filming," the boy whispered.

Andy noticed that behind him was a video camera mounted on a tripod and judging by the red light, it was filming the boy.

"You better go or the guard will come back and punish you."

But it was too late, the figure of Pierre appeared at the entrance of the room and strode towards the two children.

"Well, well." I didn't think I'd find you here, Andy. Always giving problems. You don't know how I'm going to enjoy your punishment.

Andy tried to run away, but as soon as he started to run, Pierre grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him to the ground. Then he took out a roll of duct tape, placed one knee on Andy's back, and pulled his hands to tie them behind his back. Then she tied his ankles and gagged him with several wraps of tape over his mouth. Andy squirmed furiously on the ground, perhaps insulting Pierre.

- !! MmMMMPPFFFMM !!!

Pierre gagged the other boy again and said:

"You better make a good video, kid." I'll be back as soon as I'm done with this brat.

The boy nodded. Pierre tore off a new piece of silver duct tape and stuck it over Andy's eyes, before draping it over his shoulders and carrying him out of the dark room.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

This is an amazing story.

Very dark but at the same time also very, very good.

I wanna know whats gonna happen with Andy and his friends? did they accept their new life as nothing?

or at some point they try to escape cause they don't understand how things are with their life?
bosoj_o
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bosoj_o »

Oh! It's really amazing!
Waiting for continue.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good story so far. My only note and it's not a major one is that you often use the wrong gender pronoun, using 'she' when you mean 'he'. It isn't a big deal and I'm assuming English isn't your first language so you should be very happy with what you've done so far and how well written it's been. Looking forward to reading more
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

I really appreciate your comments, guys. And yes, English is not my native language, so I apologize for my mistakes, I will try to improve my English.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Pierre paced the long corridors of the academy with an angry Andy on his shoulder. The echo of his moans and grunts echoed throughout the place, arousing the curiosity of some people who passed by, such as those in charge of the toilet or some curious child trying to get food from the vending machines.

When Pierre was about to reach a door that was apparently the basement, someone stopped him.

"Where are you going with that child, Pierre?" Asked a husky but calm voice.

Andy stopped fighting suddenly and stood still, perhaps waiting for this stranger to rescue him.

"You don't care, Beto." Leave me alone, ”Pierre growled.

"There must be a reason for you to punish the child, if you don't tell me I'll have to report you to Chief Viera," Beto replied.

—This boy interrupted a filming and tried to free another boy to escape together. He also disrespected me and attacked me, happy?

Beto did not respond immediately, which assumed he was analyzing Pierre's words. Half of what he had said was a lie, and luckily for Pierre, Andy was in no condition to protest thanks to the generous amount of silver duct tape around his mouth. In the end, all of Andy's hopes were dashed when Beto let Pierre continue.

Pierre opened the cellar door and hurried down the stairs. Andy squirmed harder and even thrashed his legs furiously.

"Enough, boy!" Cried Pierre and he spanked Andy, which made the situation worse, as the boy increased his anger. Pierre did not pay much attention to him and when he reached the center of the room, he deposited the noisy boy on the dusty floor.

Andy began to breathe hard, so much effort had exhausted him. Now he felt his face burning and his sweaty hair was paying off his forehead. His mouth had also sweated and the glue on the tape was slowly giving way. Perhaps with a little more effort he would have managed to break the tape that imprisoned his wrists. But he realized that his attempts were in vain, even if he managed to free himself, the only thing he would achieve would be for Pierre to tie him more strictly, because as a scrawny 11-year-old boy he would not have a chance against a muscular adult man.

While Andy gasped on the floor, Pierre rummaged through some old drawers. He soon found what he wanted. A syringe. He filled the syringe and walked over to Andy.

"I'm sure you were good, but just in case."

Andy felt a sting in his left arm. Then he felt the piece of duct tape slowly peel from his eyes. It took a while for him to get used to the light of the place and the last thing he saw before his eyes clouded over again was Pierre's ugly, smiling face.

Once unconscious, Pierre proceeded to cut the tape that bound Andy's wrists and ankles, finally slowly peeling off every inch of tape that surrounded his mouth. He carried the boy to an old iron bed at the bottom of the basement. Once there, he handcuffed each limb of the boy to each corner of the bed. The predisposed handcuff suggested that Andy was not Pierre's first victim. As a final touch, Pierre got a roll of microfoam tape and a roll of flesh-colored medical tape. He cut a long piece of microfoam tape and glued it to the boy's lips, then cut two smaller patches from the other tape and glued them to his eyes.

Having secured Andy to the bed, Pierre left the basement and returned to the room where the other boy was. As the little boy entered, he was startled and began to tremble. Pierre walked over to him and yanked the piece of duct tape from his mouth.

-Oh! The boy moaned and his eyes filled with tears.

"Beware of crying again, !" Because I'm going to put my cane at full power and I'm going to shock your eggs.

The boy nodded energetically, making an enormous effort not to shed a tear. Pierre proceeded to release the ropes that bound him without saying anything. When he had finished he said.

"Get out of here and I never want to see you again." Get out.

The boy began to run as fast as his little legs would allow him and he almost slipped on the tile floor. That was the fun part of his job, Pierre thought. Scaring and torturing silly children was priceless.

When Andy woke up an hour later, he was no longer handcuffed in an X shape, he was also now wearing black boxers, and a straitjacket that completely immobilized his arms and kept them glued to his torso like a self-hug. He was attached to the bed by heavy chains that gave him little or no room for movement. He was not gagged or bandaged, confused he looked around until he noticed that Pierre was staring at him from a dark point in the room. The man sat in a small chair and watched Andy with a mixture of adoration and avidity. Andy felt a shudder when he realized that Pierre had taken off his clothes. He felt terribly dirty and grossed out. He didn't know how much he could hate this guy, but he was pushing the limits.

"Did you sleep well, dear?"

Andy didn't respond and looked away.

"Did the mouse eat your tongue?" Pierre insisted.

Andy didn't answer either. Pierre approached him and forced their faces to be inches apart.

"I've asked you two questions, why don't you answer?"

Andy shot him a scornful look.

"Because I don't feel like it, you filthy pig," he muttered, spitting in Pierre's face. The man, furious, slapped the boy.

"Damn you mangy dog, let me go!"

Pierre rushed out a small rubber ball and popped it into Andy’s mouth, then secured it with several turns of microfoam tape and bandaged his eyes with more tape. He then took a roll of bandage and proceeded to mummify the boy's head, leaving only the nostrils.

"Keep it up little one, and the next thing you'll try is the pond."

There was a large empty pond in the corner of the basement.

After looking at the bound and gagged boy, Pierre got a camera and began taking photos and videos of him. Then he donned a ski mask and black leather gloves, placed the camera on a tripod. He walked over to the boy and began to tickle his stomach and ribs. Then he slowly stroked Andy's bare soles, who flinched and tried to pull his feet away from that monster.

In the end, Andy spent all day and night locked in that basement. When Pierre brought him his food, he waited until he left so he could eat something. He just disgusted eating in front of Pierre. Pierre changed his clothes several times, provided he was sedated. The night was not as uncomfortable as he would have thought, although it was a bit hot. Pierre stuffed him in a sleeping bag, wearing only his black boxers and wrapped in silver duct tape. He put a black mask and a strip of transparent tape over his mouth.

The next day he was released, not without a warning about the pond of water. It was midafternoon and most of the children were out in the yard or on the sports fields. Andy was heading to his room to take a very urgent shower. Suddenly he came across a tall, muscular man like Pierre, but he had hair and a rather friendly face. The man had just closed a door behind him. From the badge that Andy was wearing, he could tell it was Beto.

"Oh hi, Andy," Beto said with a smile.

"Hi," Andy murmured, a little shy and suspicious.

"Looks like Pierre already let you go." Look, I recommend that you do nothing in front of him, because when he becomes obsessed with a boy, he usually looks for any excuse to punish him. Don't give him reasons please.

"I understand," Andy said and looked at the door curiously.

Beto noticed that and smiled.

"I suppose you will be pleasantly surprised to find out who's in there." He has been asking me about you many times. He says that he and the other two are your best friends.

"May I come in and have a look?" Andy asked.

-Of course. Just don't help him, huh?

Andy nodded. He already knew in what conditions he would find his friend, but he was not sure who of the three it was.

When he opened the door, his doubts were cleared and he was not surprised to find Pablo neatly bound in hogtied with his ankles, wrists, and knees firmly secured with elegant bands of white cotton rope. He was blindfolded with a black scarf and another white one covered his mouth. He also had headphones on, so he didn't notice Andy's presence. He was wearing a black T-shirt and white soccer shorts. Beneath his shorts he was wearing what appeared to be white pantyhose. And he seemed to enjoy the feel of the strings on the soft material of the pantyhose, because he was rubbing his feet slowly. His hands were covered with socks and secured with duct tape in addition to rope.

Andy walked over slowly and took Pablo's headphones off. He reacted sharply and groaning. Andy noticed that under the handkerchief that covered his friend's mouth was a large piece of silver duct tape where his lips were visible. He lowered the handkerchief to Pablo's neck and then unknotted the black handkerchief that covered his eyes. The expression in his eyes was one of surprise and anguish. He blushed and avoided Andy's gaze.

"Am I wrong if I say that you asked Beto to tie you up?"

Pablo denied, feeling embarrassed.

"Then you won't mind me doing this, you damn pervert," Andy whispered and began to tickle Pablo's feet.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Pierre paced the long corridors of the academy with an angry Andy on his shoulder. The echo of his moans and grunts echoed throughout the place, arousing the curiosity of some people who passed by, such as those in charge of the toilet or some curious child trying to get food from the vending machines.

When Pierre was about to reach a door that was apparently the basement, someone stopped him.

"Where are you going with that child, Pierre?" Asked a husky but calm voice.

Andy stopped fighting suddenly and stood still, perhaps waiting for this stranger to rescue him.

"You don't care, Beto." Leave me alone, ”Pierre growled.

"There must be a reason for you to punish the child, if you don't tell me I'll have to report you to Chief Viera," Beto replied.

—This boy interrupted a filming and tried to free another boy to escape together. He also disrespected me and attacked me, happy?

Beto did not respond immediately, which assumed he was analyzing Pierre's words. Half of what he had said was a lie, and luckily for Pierre, Andy was in no condition to protest thanks to the generous amount of silver duct tape around his mouth. In the end, all of Andy's hopes were dashed when Beto let Pierre continue.

Pierre opened the cellar door and hurried down the stairs. Andy squirmed harder and even thrashed his legs furiously.

"Enough, boy!" Cried Pierre and he spanked Andy, which made the situation worse, as the boy increased his anger. Pierre did not pay much attention to him and when he reached the center of the room, he deposited the noisy boy on the dusty floor.

Andy began to breathe hard, so much effort had exhausted him. Now he felt his face burning and his sweaty hair was paying off his forehead. His mouth had also sweated and the glue on the tape was slowly giving way. Perhaps with a little more effort he would have managed to break the tape that imprisoned his wrists. But he realized that his attempts were in vain, even if he managed to free himself, the only thing he would achieve would be for Pierre to tie him more strictly, because as a scrawny 11-year-old boy he would not have a chance against a muscular adult man.

While Andy gasped on the floor, Pierre rummaged through some old drawers. He soon found what he wanted. A syringe. He filled the syringe and walked over to Andy.

"I'm sure you were good, but just in case."

Andy felt a sting in his left arm. Then he felt the piece of duct tape slowly peel from his eyes. It took a while for him to get used to the light of the place and the last thing he saw before his eyes clouded over again was Pierre's ugly, smiling face.

Once unconscious, Pierre proceeded to cut the tape that bound Andy's wrists and ankles, finally slowly peeling off every inch of tape that surrounded his mouth. He carried the boy to an old iron bed at the bottom of the basement. Once there, he handcuffed each limb of the boy to each corner of the bed. The predisposed handcuff suggested that Andy was not Pierre's first victim. As a final touch, Pierre got a roll of microfoam tape and a roll of flesh-colored medical tape. He cut a long piece of microfoam tape and glued it to the boy's lips, then cut two smaller patches from the other tape and glued them to his eyes.

Having secured Andy to the bed, Pierre left the basement and returned to the room where the other boy was. As the little boy entered, he was startled and began to tremble. Pierre walked over to him and yanked the piece of duct tape from his mouth.

-Oh! The boy moaned and his eyes filled with tears.

"Beware of crying again, !" Because I'm going to put my cane at full power and I'm going to shock your eggs.

The boy nodded energetically, making an enormous effort not to shed a tear. Pierre proceeded to release the ropes that bound him without saying anything. When he had finished he said.

"Get out of here and I never want to see you again." Get out.

The boy began to run as fast as his little legs would allow him and he almost slipped on the tile floor. That was the fun part of his job, Pierre thought. Scaring and torturing silly children was priceless.

When Andy woke up an hour later, he was no longer handcuffed in an X shape, he was also now wearing black boxers, and a straitjacket that completely immobilized his arms and kept them glued to his torso like a self-hug. He was attached to the bed by heavy chains that gave him little or no room for movement. He was not gagged or bandaged, confused he looked around until he noticed that Pierre was staring at him from a dark point in the room. The man sat in a small chair and watched Andy with a mixture of adoration and avidity. Andy felt a shudder when he realized that Pierre had taken off his clothes. He felt terribly dirty and grossed out. He didn't know how much he could hate this guy, but he was pushing the limits.

"Did you sleep well, dear?"

Andy didn't respond and looked away.

"Did the mouse eat your tongue?" Pierre insisted.

Andy didn't answer either. Pierre approached him and forced their faces to be inches apart.

"I've asked you two questions, why don't you answer?"

Andy shot him a scornful look.

"Because I don't feel like it, you filthy pig," he muttered, spitting in Pierre's face. The man, furious, slapped the boy.

"Damn you mangy dog, let me go!"

Pierre rushed out a small rubber ball and popped it into Andy’s mouth, then secured it with several turns of microfoam tape and bandaged his eyes with more tape. He then took a roll of bandage and proceeded to mummify the boy's head, leaving only the nostrils.

"Keep it up little one, and the next thing you'll try is the pond."

There was a large empty pond in the corner of the basement.

After looking at the bound and gagged boy, Pierre got a camera and began taking photos and videos of him. Then he donned a ski mask and black leather gloves, placed the camera on a tripod. He walked over to the boy and began to tickle his stomach and ribs. Then he slowly stroked Andy's bare soles, who flinched and tried to pull his feet away from that monster.

In the end, Andy spent all day and night locked in that basement. When Pierre brought him his food, he waited until he left so he could eat something. He just disgusted eating in front of Pierre. Pierre changed his clothes several times, provided he was sedated. The night was not as uncomfortable as he would have thought, although it was a bit hot. Pierre stuffed him in a sleeping bag, wearing only his black boxers and wrapped in silver duct tape. He put a black mask and a strip of transparent tape over his mouth.

The next day he was released, not without a warning about the pond of water. It was midafternoon and most of the children were out in the yard or on the sports fields. Andy was heading to his room to take a very urgent shower. Suddenly he came across a tall, muscular man like Pierre, but he had hair and a rather friendly face. The man had just closed a door behind him. From the badge that Andy was wearing, he could tell it was Beto.

"Oh hi, Andy," Beto said with a smile.

"Hi," Andy murmured, a little shy and suspicious.

"Looks like Pierre already let you go." Look, I recommend that you do nothing in front of him, because when he becomes obsessed with a boy, he usually looks for any excuse to punish him. Don't give him reasons please.

"I understand," Andy said and looked at the door curiously.

Beto noticed that and smiled.

"I suppose you will be pleasantly surprised to find out who's in there." He has been asking me about you many times. He says that he and the other two are your best friends.

"May I come in and have a look?" Andy asked.

-Of course. Just don't help him, huh?

Andy nodded. He already knew in what conditions he would find his friend, but he was not sure who of the three it was.

When he opened the door, his doubts were cleared and he was not surprised to find Pablo neatly bound in hogtied with his ankles, wrists, and knees firmly secured with elegant bands of white cotton rope. He was blindfolded with a black scarf and another white one covered his mouth. He also had headphones on, so he didn't notice Andy's presence. He was wearing a black T-shirt and white soccer shorts. Beneath his shorts he was wearing what appeared to be white pantyhose. And he seemed to enjoy the feel of the strings on the soft material of the pantyhose, because he was rubbing his feet slowly. His hands were covered with socks and secured with duct tape in addition to rope.

Andy walked over slowly and took Pablo's headphones off. He reacted sharply and groaning. Andy noticed that under the handkerchief that covered his friend's mouth was a large piece of silver duct tape where his lips were visible. He lowered the handkerchief to Pablo's neck and then unknotted the black handkerchief that covered his eyes. The expression in his eyes was one of surprise and anguish. He blushed and avoided Andy's gaze.

"Am I wrong if I say that you asked Beto to tie you up?"

Pablo denied, feeling embarrassed.

"Then you won't mind me doing this, you damn pervert," Andy whispered and began to tickle Pablo's feet.
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Great continuation, I'm really hooked to this story! Thanks
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Thank you so much, friend.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really enjoying this story. It is a little dark but very intriguing. Andy has a lot of fire and fight in him I like that. The friendships he’s forming with the other boys are sweet, Beto seems to be decent, but think Pierre is going to cause Andy a bit of trouble

Banner by Bondagefreak
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Fantastic chapter...

I really wanna know whats gonna happen with Andy and his friends...

Does Andy going to get used to that new life where he is going to live well but in exchange for being tied up for the things that the academy needs?
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

I really appreciate your interest in my story, guys. Part number 4 is almost done.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

For a couple of minutes, Andy enjoyed his friend's chuckles, until suddenly he felt strange and thought that if Pablo continued he might drown. He stepped away from his friend's strangely groomed feet and faced him. Pablo's face was red and sweaty, as well as a couple of tears in his eyes. His breathing was also agitated and he wrung his hands and feet, trying to find a slightly more comfortable position.

Andy looked at Pablo curiously, like someone looking at a strange but particularly cute little animal.

"Why do you like being bound and gagged?" Andy asked him.

Pablo became thoughtful and after a few seconds shrugged. He also couldn't give an answer due to the piece of duct tape covering his mouth.

"Wait…" Andy said and took the end of the tape and slowly pulled it away from his friend's face, who winced. His cheeks were even redder than the rest of his face.

Pablo was silent for a few seconds, now that he was free to speak, he couldn't think of anything to say.

"Tell me, Pablo." I'm curious why you love being tied up so much.

-Good. I'm not really sure when exactly it started… I remember one time at the orphanage… some kids played a pretty bad joke on me. There were five of them and they all attacked me in the bathrooms. One of them suggested that they should tie me up and lock me in a closet. The others agreed and bound my hands and feet with wound bandages. I started yelling and told them that I would tell the director. Then they shoved a dirty sock in my mouth and tied a sock on me so I wouldn't spit out the sock… I have to admit I was scared. They locked me in the closet where the janitor keeps cleaning supplies.

"Did the janitor find you?" I guess it was a nice surprise for him, ”Andy said.

"Yes, he found me." But he just freed me and even though he asked who did it, I didn't tell him out of fear.

"Why didn't you tell us anything?" Andy asked.

"Because at first I was scared ... and then ... you'll think I'm weirder if I tell you the rest," Pablo murmured.

"I know you're weird, since I've known you I know you're weird."

"Well ... I didn't say anything because I liked being tied up and locked in that closet." The shock was replaced by pleasure and adrenaline. Since then I frequented the places where these boys were and I managed to give them reasons to tie me up. I would insult and threaten them and most of the time I got my rush. Later I found out about the janitor's punishments and he also did his best to punish me. And now that I'm here, I think it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Andy's jaw dropped for a few seconds. Pablo's confession had literally rendered him speechless. He couldn't understand what kind of pleasure you could get from being bound and gagged. It was crazy. His body still resented the aftermath of the last hours he was captive in the basement with Pierre. He had marks on his wrists and his cheeks were still flushed. In no way would he provoke someone to tie him up just for fun.

"Wow ... I must admit that I have a hard time understanding your strange tastes." But don't worry, I won't judge you. Just stay away from Pierre, with him it's anything but fun.

"As long as I'm very well bound and gagged, I doubt it," Pablo said and smiled wickedly.

"Shut up," Andy said, picking up the strip of duct tape and trying to gag Pablo again.

"Wait, wait, that's full of saliva." That don't have enough glue anymore, ”Pablo hastened to say.

Andy noticed that on the desk in Pablo's room was the huge roll of silver duct tape. He took it and looked at it.

—Wow, aggressive and super strong adhesive, even on wet or dusty surfaces. I don't see you have much of a chance to speak while you're gagged on this thing, ”Andy exclaimed.

"That's why it's my favorite gag," Pablo said.

"If you insist so much," Andy said and tore the end of the roll of tape and wrapped Pablo's head twice, smoothing the shiny surface with his fingers. Have fun, friend.

Pablo groaned in response and rolled onto his back for a few seconds to get comfortable. Long enough for Andy to notice his friend's pants and see a suspicious wet spot, so he had no doubt that Pablo did love being tied up and gagged.

After that, Andy hurried to his room. He urgently needed a shower after more than 24 hours without bathing. As the water fell on his body his mind was attacked by a series of voices and images. Andy still had a hard time believing that this place would be his new home, he just couldn't believe it. He also hated Pierre, that stupid guard. "If he wasn't there, everything would be better" Andy thought.

A couple of days later, Andy was having breakfast in the dining room. He didn't see any of his friends, not Alex or the little boy Pierre had left tied up in that dark room. At the end of his breakfast, Andy went to the playground, there was a small park with swings and slides and a basketball court. There were many children. Pablo and Junior were playing basketball so they didn't realize it when Andy arrived. Suddenly Andy noticed a small blond boy who was sitting in a fetal position with his head between his knees. Andy thought it was the blond boy in the room, but noticed that the boy's hair was different and the boy was slightly larger. It was Carlos, and it looked like he was crying. Andy walked over to him and sat next to him.

-Hi Carlitos. Are you ok?

Carlos looked up and a smile appeared on his angelic face. The boy's eyes were watery and he was sniffing.

"I just ... I don't want to be here anymore," the boy confessed.

-But why? Someone did something wrong to you.

-Of course. They tie me up and gag me every day. I hate being taken photos, it's weird and embarrassing. And worst of all is that after so long my arms hurt and I feel cramps in my legs.

—I know it's difficult, Carlitos, but we can't do anything. You cannot insult or disobey someone, it can be dangerous and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Also look at it on the bright side, we have so many things that we didn't have at the orphanage. We just have to get used to it.

Andy felt extremely strange, now he spoke like Alex. He hated to admit it but he had to warn his little friend not to misbehave.

-That is not all. It is also…

Suddenly Pierre appeared on the playground and when he saw Andy he quickly approached him. Andy felt a wave of panic and revulsion. His heart started pounding like crazy and he almost ran away. Andy stood up in front of Carlos to protect him.

"You two follow me," Pierre ordered.

Andy didn't answer or move. Carlos was terrified.

"Didn't you listen to me?" Are you deaf or what? Pierre yelled and grabbed Andy by the right arm.

"Let me go, you idiot gorilla!" Andy protested.

Pierre took his electric baton, turned it to low power, and shocked Andy in the stomach. The boy fell to his knees on the ground as his body shook. Pierre took him by the arm and practically dragged him away.

-!Move on! Pierre yelled at Carlos. You two follow me too! —This time Pierre was yelling at Junior and Pablo.

The other two boys followed Pierre. At the end of a long corridor was Beto, standing in front of a metal door. Beto noticed Andy, who was shaking from head to toe and his eyes were watery.

"Here are these brats." I'm leaving, ”said Pierre.

"Did you provoke Pierre again, Andy?" Asked Beto.

"I didn't provoke anyone!" Andy yelled.

- Calm down my friend. You don't have to scream, I'm the good one, ”said Beto.

-I'm sorry.

"What did He bring us here for?" Junior asked.

—The time has come for you to see the exterior of the Academy. Come with me.

The Academy was a small white two-story building. It was surrounded by a lush forest. There seemed to be no civilization for many miles around, just a dirt road that lost itself in the forest. It seemed to be some kind of farm. There were several children working, some planting gardens, others pruning trees. All the children wore a kind of gray uniform, black boots, latex gloves and also their faces were covered by masks.

"Are they gagged under the mask?" Asked Pablo.

"That's right, I don't like it, but they are the rules of the academy," Beto answered.

"And why are they working?" No one is supposed to work here, ”Andy said.

"They are punished." I didn't punish them but it's my duty to punish them and I suppose this is better than being bound and gagged in a cold basement, don't you think Andy? Beto explained.

"I guess so," Andy murmured as he remembered the torturous hours he was locked up thanks to Pierre.

A few hours later after dinner, Andy was locked in his room watching television when suddenly someone knocked on the door. It was strange since usually no one knocks on the door before entering, they just walk in. Andy was wearing striped pajamas and green socks. He went to the door and opened it. Beto was standing, holding a black bag in one hand and several coils of white rope in the other.

-What's going on? Andy asked with a hint of terror in his voice when he saw the rolls of rope.

"The principal wants you to go to dinner with her." Have you already showered? Asked Beto.

Andy nodded. But the strangest thing was that the principal wanted to see him for dinner together.

"But I already had dinner," Andy said.

"I know, Andy, but I only take orders so I have to take you to the principal's office." I guess you already know what these ropes are for?

Andy nodded again.

-What's in the bag? Andy asked.

"Your new evening suit"

Beto took out of the bag a super elegant blue suit with a bow tie and polished black shoes.

"Get dressed quickly, I'll wait for you outside," said Beto, handed the suit to Andy and closed the door.

Andy definitely didn't want to wear that ridiculous fancy suit, much less want to go to dinner with the principal. But sooner or later he had to, so he had no choice but to remove his pajamas and put on his suit. Once he was dressed, Andy looked at himself in the mirror and felt even more ridiculous. Andy thought he looked like those rich kids who wore fancy suits to parties.

Resigned to being bound and gagged again, Andy told Beto to enter the room. Without waiting for any indication, Andy placed his hands behind his back and Beto began to tie his wrists.

"You're very cooperative today." Honestly, I would also like to have dinner with the principal. She is very beautiful, don't you think? Said Beto.

"Yeah, she's cute, but that's not why I'm cooperating." I like you and I don't want to give you problems.

"Well, make no mistake about it." I too can be as bad as Pierre, but only in extreme cases. I don't like torturing children, ”Beto replied, tying Andy's arms to his torso with more rope.

"You are quite the heartthrob." I feel bad for ruining that expensive suit with these ropes, but that's the rules. I'm not going to tie your ankles because I don't want to carry you on my shoulder. But I am going to gag you. agree?

Andy nodded slowly as Beto tore off a wide strip of microfoam tape and stuck it to the boy's lips. Once again his lips were quite visible under that soft ribbon.

"Very good, walk."

"Mmmppmmffm" Andy growled and left the room feeling extremely strange.

Upon reaching the office, the director was sitting in a chair at the other end of a small table with a white tablecloth, where there were several plates and glasses. The food was already served and it looked delicious.

"Tie him to the chair please," ordered the headmistress.

Beto motioned Andy to sit on the chair and began to attach his torso to the back of the chair, then tied his ankles to the chair legs.

"Now please go away, Beto," the woman ordered.

Andy was left alone with that beautiful woman. The boy was extremely nervous, he began to struggle against the ropes that tied his wrists, looking for a knot, but did not find any. Being tied up and wearing that tight suit was a bit uncomfortable and even hot. On the other hand, the director observed him in silence and very attentive to his movements. Apparently she also enjoyed seeing him in such a distressing situation.

Finally she stood up and walked over to Andy. The boy became more nervous and felt a bead of sweat trickle down his back. The principal stroked Andy's hair and then removed the tape from his mouth, very slowly as before.

"You look very handsome, Andy." I hope you liked the suit, I bought it myself. I think I was right with your clothing size.

"Thanks," Andy whispered.

"Well, let me untie your hands and let's start eating," she said.

"I'm not hungry," Andy replied.

-As you say?

"I'm sorry, but… I'm not hungry."

"No way, dear." I didn't buy you that expensive suit so you can tell me you don't want to eat with me, ”the director replied, pretending to be outraged.

"I'll give you the suit back if you want, but I don't feel like being here," Andy replied in an incredibly haughty tone of voice.

"You better watch your vocabulary, young man." Here I am in command and what I say is done. But if you don't want to eat, that's fine, ”said the headmistress, taking the strip of duct tape and sticking it over Andy's mouth again.

"Quiet, you look prettier, dear."
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice chapter. It seems like Andy is going to entertain the director for a while and maybe more often, she seems to like him somehow.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Nice chapter, Andy really doesn’t like authority and can’t help but protest at it in every occasion. It’s almost like he likes the punishments even though he voices that he doesn’t

Banner by Bondagefreak
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Nice chapter, Andy really doesn’t like authority and can’t help but protest at it in every occasion. It’s almost like he likes the punishments even though he voices that he doesn’t
Andy is a rebellious boy by nature, he doesn't like taking orders from anyone, he just can't help it
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago Nice chapter. It seems like Andy is going to entertain the director for a while and maybe more often, she seems to like him somehow.
Thank you, man. The director is going to have fun
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still great
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Thank you so much
RKO87