Let's go extreme (m/M): *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Let's go extreme (m/M): *COMPLETE*

Post by Likho »

Let's go extreme

Many thanks to xtc for linguistic help with this story :)

To make a long story short, I've played a lot of tie-up games since I went to school. And I loved it! But now I was 20 y.o. and my peers, of course, didn't want to play that kind of game anymore. People from the internet... well, they were more interested in having sex than tying me up. So, I've tried to find some kind of workaround.

At the local DIY store, I bought two meters of 5mm steel chain and a bundle of three heavy duty padlocks with the same key. Then I handed it to my 14-year-old neighbour and asked him to lock me up for 24 hours in the basement of an abandoned and ruined house on the edge of the woods as a challenge. Of course, as neighbours living in the same block of flats we have known each other for years. So he wasn't a complete stranger to me. I'm not that crazy

He liked the idea and on the very next day we went to that house. It was the end of August so the summer holidays were still going on. The place was deserted, overgrown and located away from the busy paths. In fact it was well away from any paths. The ideal place for a kind of an extreme tie-up game.

I knew that the old basement had a metal door which was open. And that door had a solid hasp for a padlock. The plan was as follows:
1. My neighbour, Jeremy, will bind my wrists with a chain and lock it with the first padlock.
2. Then he'll attach the other end of the chain to the concrete reinforcement protruding from a wall and lock it with the second padlock.
3. Finaly he'll lock the basement door from outside with the third padlock, and will leave me like that until next day.

I hid in my pocket a spare key to the padlocks as a kind of "insurance policy". I'd rather be totally at his mercy but at that point I didn't trust him 100 percent. Perhaps next time... Of course, I still couldn't open the door from inside but, if he did something dangerous or realy nasty, I could try to escape when he returned.

I clearly underestimated that guy. As soon as he bound my hands and chained me to the concrete wall, he turned me over, threw me against the wall, and took the hidden key out from my pocket.
-“It’s unwise to cheat someone you asked to bind you,” - he said with evil grin on his face,-“So, you must be punished.” Then Jeremy lifted up his t-shirt and showed his leather belt.

“Oh, no. You can't beat me,” i protested.

“No?” He laughed and throw a powerfull punch right in my stomach. I fell to my knees. It hurt. Jeremy looked down at me, kicked me scornfully, and headed for the exit. “See you tommorow, neighbour,” he shouted locking the door with a padlock from the outside.

I was stuck. But hey! Wasn't that what it was all about? At least he promised not to tell anyone. At this point however I wasn't exactly sure if I really didn't want someone to find me and set me free before Jeremy returned and "punished" me with his belt. Or perhaps he was just joking?
Last edited by Likho 3 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Was there meant to be a fic here?
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Sorry, it's my fault :oops:
I've edited my first post so it has to be approved again by a moderator.
I won't do it again, promise :)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Interesting fic. Not often do I see an m/M fic on here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Interesting start
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

I should mention that this wasn't my first time being locked in a basement. I've played this way quite a few times before. Usually I was sitting for a couple of hours, tied-up and locked-up by one of my colleagues in a small storage room located in the basement of a large block of flats. Those basements often look like real dungeons, by the way. I liked it so much that I wanted to experience it again, even when I was grown up. I thought it would be almost the same just longer. But, in fact, it was something totally different. I was going to spend 24 hours completely alone, chained to the wall and locked-up in a remote place where no one could find me any time soon.

That was tough. Really tough. And I am ashamed to admit that I did not show much maturity when planning all of this. First of all I assumed that, if necessary, I'd be able to defecate in some far corner of the basement. But I was chained to the wall with a quite short chain, about 2 metres long, which gave me not much room to pee or anything else. Also, I didn't plan how I would sleep on bare concrete, perhaps next to my own excrement. I cursed my stupidity and started to prepare for a very long and sleepless 24 hours.

The only hope was that Jeremy would return earlier even if just to laugh at me or to beat me. At least I could beg him to let me go.

Speaking of Jeremy, we've never played a tie-up game together before. This was my first try to find someone to play since my peers grew out of that kind of stuff. Despite the large age difference (6 years is a generation gap for teenagers!) he seemed to like me, and we've occasionally done some other stuff together. Also I believed that he wouldn't hurt me or embarrass me in public, because I knew he was grateful for the help he has received several times from me.

I was sitting on bare concrete in pitch darkness, listening to the muffled sounds of the outside world which consisted mainly of the rustle of leaves and the roar of passing planes. The air in the basement smelt musty and damp. Soon it became very uncomfortable and I became very tired of the harsh conditions. At the same time, I became more and more excited about my hopeless situation and about being totally at the mercy of Jeremy who obviously wasn't even going to check if I'm okay down here.

Then things became somewhat worse as I needed to pee. I did my best to do it as far as possible from the corner where I'd been chained to the wall... but not far enough unfortunately. It wasn't that bad, but the smell of urine was clearly experienced for a long time. How humiliating.

The same chain was keeping me away from the door, preventing any banging on walls or crying for help. And, of course, that chain seemed to be unbreakable. At least there was one thing I didn't fuck up. Yep, I organized myself a very effective prison.

Night fell and with it came fear. I was not afraid of darkness, but afraid that I wouldn't survive in such conditions until morning because, after just a few hours, I had already had enough and I really wanted to get out of this as soon as possible. Oddly enough, as I struggled with the chain only to convince myself once again of my helplessness, I felt the excitement that chased my fear away.

I didn't sleep during the night. It just wasn't possible on bare concrete ground. Instead, I fell into a strange numbness. Waves of fear and excitement were coming one after another until dawn. I was thinking about the keys in the pocket of Jeremy's cargo pants that were hanging on the back of a chair in his nice, clean room while Jeremy surely slept tight in his comfy bed...
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

XTC is very busy right now, so I didn't bother him with a revision. However, I hope that the text is understandable despite some grammatical errors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many hours have passed until I've heard that someone was approaching to the house. Whoever he was, he stood still for a moment and I started to figure if it's Jeremy or perhaps some stranger who's wondering why the door is locked with a new padlock. To my relief I've heard familiar voice of Jeremy:
- "Hey, are you still there?"
- "I am. Please, tell me you didn't lose the keys" - I replied, trying to joke.
- "Ha ha ha, don't worry, the keys are perfectly safe with me" - said Jeremy and started to unlock the door.

This time he was wearing white and yellow hooded sweatshirt, black jeans and some new trendy sneakers.

- "OK, I have more than enough. Release me." - I said impatiently as I've indeed had already more than enough all of this.
- "Why?" - asked Jeremy, looking at me with very amused expression on his face.
- "Because we had an agreement: I asked you to release me after 24 hours. And because you cannot keep me here forever."
I tried to sound firm and confident, but deep down in my heart I was starting to worry what he was actually going to do.
- "The 24 hours have not passed yet" - said Jeremy and showed me the time on his huge G-shock watch.
- "So why are you here?"
- "I'll be busy later"
He was clearly teasing me. It was evident in his face and in the tone he was speaking to me.
- "So why don't you want to let me out now?"
- "Because keeping you here is so much fun, my dear neighbour." - Jeremy bursted with laughing
- "So much fun that I thought I could keep you here little longer." - he said.
Now I started to be afraid.

- "Listen..." - I tried to negotiate but Jeremy immediately interrupted me.
- "No, you listen! Here's the phone. You'll talk to your mother and tell her you are in a summer house with a friend..."
- "Nope, it won't work."
- "Yes it will. You're an adult and you don't have to be at home before midnight. Right?"
I sighed.
- "Also, you are a gadabout. You often go away for a few days, even during the school year..."
- "Yeah, but..."
- "Shut up! You are to tell your mom you'll be back on Thursday"
- "Thursday?! No way!" - I shouted shocked!
- "Friday then"
- "You're joking!"
- "Saturday"
- "Are you insane?! You can't keep me here that long!!!"
- "So let it be sunday. What's the number? "
(Picture by 3D-Vincent)

- "Wait! Let's be serious. You're not a little kid. You're aware that I need to drink and I need to eat. Also I need to sleep if you want keep me here..." - I tried again.
- "No problem. I've got two bottles of water and some food for you." - replied Jeremy and began unpacking the supplies.

I understood that he's serious. At this point I started to panic. Suddenly I got down on my knees begging him by the legs.

- "Please, Jeremy. I'll do everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Just please, unchain me now."
- "You asked to be serious" - he said - "So let us be serious. And stay on your knees, i like it. It's obvious that you like being bound and held captive. Perhaps you are little scared right now, but overall it turns you on like hell. Otherwise you wouldn't ask me to lock you down here with all that chain stuff. Let me gues: now you are going to offer to lick my shoes or something, right? I've noticed how you glare at my sneakers. That's OK with me. I'll let you lick'em if you wish. But I swear I'll beat shit out of you if you won't cooperate. The truth is I can keep you here perfectly safe for a whole week. Or even longer. Much longer. And you can do absolutely nothing about it. And you know what? I bet that when I finaly let you go, you won't tell anybody about all of this. Am I right?"

I gulped and nodded. Actualy he was more mature than me at that time.

- "Peter" - he added calmly - "I really like you. I consider you a friend. You've helped me many times. Now I am going to help you. So stop whining and have fun. Okay?"

I was struggling with my thoughts. Suddenly, I liked what Jeremy was going to do. And how he acted towards me.

- "In that case I'll definitely need some kind of sleeping mat" - I gave up.
Jeremy grinned broadly.
Last edited by Likho 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It was worth being brave, wasn't it? Well done!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Great stuff so far!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Likho[/mention] great story mate. Can’t describe how into the story I am. It’s really captured my attention. Can’t wait to see how the week long captivity turns out. The little hint at licking the shoe suggests there are going to be many things that are right up my alley
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still really good
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it :D
The story will be continued soon.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

great this story is really great and this really evil looking little teenager lol, he's a master like that I would need lol, it's just a shame the slave isn't gagged lol
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

My progressive mother did not cause any problems. And in the evening Jeremy brought a sleeping mat, more water and food. The problem was...

- "What are you doing?!" - I shouted, not believing what I was seeing.
- "I'm spitting into your food. Also I've been pissing into your water. Any complains?"
I was speechless.
- "If you don't like my saliva, you don't have to eat. However I see that you've already found my piss very tasty" - said Jeremy pointing at the empty water bottle he had brought in the morning.

I realized that he had peed in the water I had already drunk. The water did taste strange indeed but I thought it was because of the minerals.

- "Jeremy, please stop. I can get sick from this!"
- "Don't you get what's going on?" - he exclaimed - "You're mine! I can do anything with you. If not today then tomorrow you'll be begging to drink my piss, eat my saliva, snots from my nose and everything I give you. And if you won't, I'll shorten your chain so you'll shit under yourself."

I didn't know what to say. I was really getting scared.

- "By the way..." - he continued - "Do you remember that urban legend, spread out several years ago, about a little kid who tied a teenager and forced him to eat live worms? It wasn't a legend. It was me."
- "No way! I don't belive you."
- "You should. I can be very cruel sometimes." - Jeremy grined.
- "Anyway" - he continued - "It was you who asked me to tie you up. Just like that stupid teenage boy did. But you also let me lock you here in that forgotten basement in a remote wilderness. Just think what I can do to you here, where no one will find nor hear you!"

I shuddered in fear.

- "And of course I'm not afraid of you." - Jeremy continued his threats in a confident voice. - "I practice karate and I'm good at it. Not only will I be able to defend myself against you, but I can beat you so hard that you'll need a doctor's help."
- "Ok, now I'm scared. Are you a psychopath?" - I asked concerned.

Jeremy laughed and replied in a much softer voice.

- "Perhaps. But I'm a psychopath who likes you, so I won't hurt you. Well, not too much."

For a long moment we looked at each other in silence. My cleverly planned tie-up game turned out to be far more extreme than I expected. And was it actually a game since Jeremy broke the deal and was doing whatever he wanted to me? I accidentally became the real prisoner of a real teenage sadist.

- "Right. You got me" - I said resigned with my head down - "It doesn't look like I could do anything to get out of this by myself. I underestimated you. Now I understand that I'm completely at your mercy. I'll do whatever you tell me to do... just please don't hurt me.... too much,"

Jeremy smiled as looked down at me triumphantly.

- "And how does it feel?" - he asked smirking.
- "How does it feel what?"
- "How does it feel, to be held captive FOR REAL, for many days, not be able to free yourself and not have any hope for rescue?"
I thought for a moment.
- "Hard to say. Certainly scary. But on the other hand... more exciting than anything. That's weird...."
- "That's how you imagined it?"
- "Nope. What you do to me was beyond my wildest imaginations."

Jeremy burst out laughing. I smiled too.

- "Well, since you finally understood your situation..." - he picked up the phlegm from his throat and spat on the ground right next to his shoe - "Lick it off." - he odreded

I felt sick. But I realized I had no choice. He'll make me do whatever he wants, sooner or later. So, rattling with my chain, I knelt in front of his feet and began licking the greenish loogie off the dirty conrete floor. I was afraid that i'd vomit up, but suprisely it wasn't that bad. I felt horribly humiliated.

- "Very good. I like when you obey." - said Jeremy - "Now, as a reward, you can lick my sneakers if you like them so much."

I blushed with shame. Indeed I liked his sneakers and looked for an excuse to taste them. After walking through the wet forest twice, they were sort of dirty. But I liked it anyway. So there I was, lying on a dirty concrete floor with my hands chained and I was licking dirty shoes of a 14 y.o. neighbour.

- "Peter, when I'm done with you, you'll doubt if you're still human being." - said Jeremy in such a tone that I got goosebumps.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

too too awesome it looks like this demonic little teenager wants to make his slave a real little dog lol, he's exactly the master I need, it's exactly the kind of master I need both very very beautiful, super smart and so demonic i want to become her little dog lol

the only small disappointment in this story finally in my opinion is that the slave is not gagged otherwise apart from that I find that it is really perfect
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Thanks for a nice comment :)

It would be very risky to leave a gagged prisoner unattended all night!
Jeremy is too smart to risk choking his friend to death.

Besides, his prisoner can scream as loud as he want in that locked cellar because no one will hear him in that deserted place :twisted:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

A short but excellent chapter, this teen devil knows what he’s doing. Jeremy seems to be a real sadist, and the line about doubting if he’s human gave me goosebumps. Can’t wait for the next update
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

It's been the second day since Jeremy chained me and locked me up in the basement of an abandoned house. I felt totally exhausted. It is strange how much idle sitting in uncomfortable conditions can exhaust a man. And I was surprised how much I need all these little things that I don't even notice on a daily basis.

The sleeping mat did not provide any comfort, it only insulated me from the cold concrete floor. I dreamed of something soft enough that sitting or lying down wouldn't cause pain and numbness. Also I felt dirty and everything was starting to itch. I thought I would gladly eat his snot in exchange for a hot shower at this point. And another one in exchange for brushing my teeth. Hot tea. Chocolate bar. Warm blanket... Jeez, what was I thinking about! Jeremy was right, soon I'd be begging him to let me drink his piss, eat his loogie or even something worse!

Yeah, it's not the same as being tied up by a friend for a few hours or even overnight. A whole week (maybe even longer) in cruel captivity in a dark, dirty, smelly basement, without being able to visit the toilet or wash yourself, be forced to eat spitted sandwiches and drink water mixed with my collegaue's piss... No, it's a completely different game. And as much as I liked it, I wanted it to be over. Or at least to stop it for a few hours.

Did I mention how bored I was down there? For the past 48 hours, I've been kept in complete darkness, chained and locked. Under these conditions, I had absolutely nothing to do. And 48 hours of inactivity and a kind of sensory deprivation is a very long time. My main thoughts were about Jeremy: what he was doing to me, what he was going to do, and how to convince him to set me free.

The next day Jeremy came so late that I was afraid he wouldn't come at all. I felt terrible. I was tired, sleepy, sore and smelly beyond belief. I begged him on my knees to release me, but he only laughed at me.

- " I brought some gifts for you. And I'm sure you'll like it!" - said Jeremy and pulled out a bar of chocolate.
He laughed when he saw my reaction. I must have looked really pathetic drooling down so much to a chocolate
-"So, this delicious and nutritious bar of chocolate..." - began Jeremy in the voice of the auctioneer - "...your first not spitted meal at this lovely place..." - he winked at me - "...will be yours for only thirty belt strokes!"

This time I saw through his trick. He was going to raise the price more and more and in the end he would make me buy it anyway. I decided to be smarter and buy that damn chocolate at the asking price.

- "I'm buying!" I wanted to call out, but instead I barely croaked.
- "Very well!" - Jeremy seemed to be suprised - "Going once, going twice, sold!" - he announced and began unbuckling his belt.
When I looked at it I knew immediately it wasn't going to be easy. It was well worn brown leather belt. It seemed quite thick but also very flexible.
"Damn it, it's gonna hurt" - I thought to myself.

- "Get up and face to the wall" - ordered Jeremy
I obediently did what he said. The first strike came immediately, before I could prepare.
- "Ouch! It hurts!" - I shouted in surprise, because I expected that my cargo pants and boxer shorts would protect me from pain much better.
- "Have you never been spanked with a belt?" - Jeremy laughed and immediately gave me another blow.
I didn't answer. I concentrated on gritting my teeth, trying to behave like a man in this compromising situation.

He was beating in a very cruel way. He wrapped around his fist one end of the belt, that with a buckle, and he beat me with the other, very long end. And he beat very hard. He was taking such powerful swings that it was hissing air. On the fifteenth hit, my eyes felt wet, and on the last five, my legs started to shiver. I breathed a sigh of relief that it was finally over.

But to my horror it wasn't over yet, because Jeremy kept beating!
-"Hey, it was supposed to be thirty strokes!" - I protested desperately.
-"Haven't heard about VAT Tax? You deserve another seven strokes! Face to the wall! Now!" - Jeremy shouted menacingly.
-"Ouch! Never heard that the beating with a belt is taxed... Ouch!"
-"I just sold you a bar of chocolate..." -Jeremy started to explain, beating me mercilessly with his belt.
- "Ouch!"
-"...and the sweets have a 22% tax."
- "Ahhh, shit!" - I cried because that thump was really hard and extreme painfull. So painful that it literally threw me on my knees.
-"Get up, you loser! I'm not done with you yet!" - he shouted
So I got up from the ground and, resigned, I stood against the wall. Jeremy hit me hard as if he wanted to cut me in half with his belt. I was sure I was going to get bruises from that spanking.

- "If you want to be my friend, first you have to befriend with my belt" - said Jeremy and he held his belt against my face - "Now, kiss your new best friend!"
- "Ehm, You want me to kiss your belt?"
- "Exactly. I want you to kiss my belt with which I just beat you."
I shrugged and did as he told me to. I kissed the warm leather surface of his belt.
And I might be wrong, but it seemed to me that I noticed a characteristic movement in his jeans.
- "That explains a lot" I thought to myself.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

chapter always so excellent and this little demon of Jeremy this little teenager is really becoming more and more sadistic lol, I wonder how far he will be able to go lol
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

I was relieved to watch as Jeremy put his belt back on. Then he took the provisions out of his backpack and made sure that I could see him spitting and blowing his nose on each sandwich. I was starting to get used to it.

- "Jeremy, I have to poop," - I said shyly.
Jeremy looked at me in surprise.
- "Listen, maybe you could let me poop outside..." - I continued, even more confused.
He examined me suspiciously for a long moment. Then, suddenly, his face lit up with a happy smile.
- "Sure, Peter. You do obediently everything what I tell you to do. I think You deserve some sort of reward. You won't have to sleep next to your own shit."

A few minutes later, a 14-year-old boy led me on a chain to make me poop in the bushes. When I tried to focus on shitting, he was standing right in front of me, with chain in his hand, staring at me with a superior smile.
"Well, I've got what I wanted..." - I thought to myself - "...a fourteen-year-old is holding me on a chain and won't set me free."
For a moment I considered trying to escape. Maybe I would hide this chain from people somehow and then cut it at home with some tools? The problem was, that this 14-year-old karateka would easily get me, massacre me, put me back in the basement and then take a cruel revenge. No, it is better to be obedient and rely on his grace.

I sadly stared at the blue sky as Jeremy dragged me on the chain back to the dark, smelly basement. I didn't want to go back there. But he was ruthless. He brutaly pushed me in, yet instead of chaining me to the wall, he started looking for something in his backpack. I tried to assess my chances of escape again, however I lacked the courage to do anything. Then I noticed Jeremy pulling another chain from his backpack. It was identical to the one I bought - a 5mm steel chain - only much longer, about six meters long.

- "I thought I'll give you more space, so you won't have to sit that close to your urine anymore." - said Jeremy and fastened heavy chain around my neck with a havy padlock.
- "I don't know what to say..." - I replied, slightly surprised at this sudden rush of concern from a teenage sadist.
- "You'll thank me later by licking all that filth off my shoes." - he snarled and attached the other end of that chain to a piece of reinforcement at the opposite end of the basement, far away from the place where I had pissed.

Having done this, he forced me to lie down on the floor. He sat on top of me, grabbed the free end of the shorter chain that already bound my wrists, and began wrapping it around my ankles. I groaned in horror. Under different circumstances, I'd surely love the way Jeremy chained me. But I was already exhausted and sore. However, the chain between my arms and legs seemed to be long enough that I could straighten my legs fully, so it wasn't very bad. Unfortunately, my bound hands were pulled down then and I couldn't get them higher than my waist. Yep, Jeremy knew what he was doing. Still, having arms and legs chained together with a two-meter chain meant it would be even more uncomfortable and even more painful.

- "Is this really necesery? I'm barely alive." - I cried as Jeremy got up to look at the results of his work.
In response, he propped the sole of his shoe against my face and pressed it tight. I groaned in pain.
- "How do you feel under my shoe, you pathetic worm?" - Jeremy asked contemptuously.
I tried to grab his leg and pull it off my face, but with my hands chained to my legs, it wasn't easy. Especially since Jeremy increased the pressure so much that I screamed in pain.
- " I feel like a worm that you are about to crush to death!" - I shouted desperately.
Jeremy laughed sincerely and took his colorful sneakers off my face. I sighed with relief.
- "So crawl, you worm, or I'll crush you!" - he called giving me a hard kick.

I didn't get into a discussion just began to crawl gracelessly across the dirty concrete floor, spursed on by Jeremy's mighty kicks. He made me crawl back and forth all over the basement until I was completely exhausted. Then he kicked me for a while, until he realised it was useless, because I didn't have the strength to crawl any longer.

- "You'll kill me," - I gasped, out of breath and scuffed from crawling across the concrete floor.
- "Nooo. It wouldn't be funny. You must stay alive so that I can torture you." - Jeremy giggled.

Finally, he let me lick his shoes: a cool black white and yellow Nike Air. I lay beside his feet and licked the dirt off his sneakers, rattling with the chains he had chained me with. They smelled and tasted like pure domination. Like Jeremy. And despite all the pain and fatigue I really loved that I had to lick shoes of a boy who was keeping me bound in chains, humiliated and imprisoned at this dark basement.

- "You know, you're really good at this, Peter." - Jeremy said appreciatively.
I looked up at him questioningly.
- "I mean cleaning my shoes with your tongue. Maybe you'll become my personal shoeshine boy, when I let you out of here."
- "Actually, I wouldn't mind." - I replied embarrassed.
Jeremy resembled the embodiment of superiority and triumph.

Shortly afterwards he left me alone again, lying helpless on the floor, chained by my neck to the wall, with my arms and legs chained together and with the sour taste of his brand name shoes in my mouth. And he laughed at me leaving me like that.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

always so awesome this sequel really too awesome
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Thanks! You're very kind.
I am very happy that you like it! :)
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

So he left me again. Though I was begging him with tears in my eyes to release me. I couldn't imagine any of my colleagues being so ruthless and so cruel. Another long night in chains awaited me. And Jeremy has chained me so tight, it would be a night of suffering. I’ve already got painful abrasions on my ankles and wrists. Now I was afraid that more serious wounds would appear in their place. I was wandering if this extreme tie-up games was still safe. And I was even more scared of Jeremy. I didn't know how far he would go. The answer to that last question came faster than I expected.

Shortly before dusk, Jeremy showed up in my prison again. The look on his face scared me. He didn't say a word to me. Instead, he put his backpack on the floor and sat on me, pinning me to the ground.
- "I'll show you something..." he uttered through clenched teeth.
He grabbed my face with one hand and with the other he took a small glass jar out of the backpack. I looked out in that direction and a scream of terror escaped my throat. Jeremy grinned broadly.

I fought and screamed with all my strength, not caring if anyone outside heard me. Actually, I wanted someone to hear us and free me from this teenage sadist. But after three days at this place, I had very little strength left and Jeremy pacified me very quickly. And painfully.

Here I was, lying helpless, held by a 14-year-old boy, who was apparently going to feed me with live worms. I didn't have the strength to fight. My eyes felt wet with tears. Jeremy reached into the jar and showed me the writhing worm. Just few inches from my face. I tried to beg him not to do it, but he’d to keep my mouth open forcibly so I couldn't clearly say anything.

Suddenly, in a fit of hysterical desperation, I started throwing myself again, regardless of the pain I am inflicting myself with this struggle. I screamed like crazy, but Jeremy didn't get scared or lost control of me. After less than a minute of that frantic combat, I was still in exactly the same place.

- "Have you finished?" - said Jeremy, clearly angry at me.
I saw the cold cruelty in his eyes.

He moved the worm closer to my mouth and lowered it inside. Resigned, I waited until I could feel that squirming worm in my throat. I expected to vomit immediately after that. But my tormentor was still holding it in his fingers, staring straight into my tearful eyes. Now it has dawned on me that what I see is not cruelty, but an unimaginable hunger. As if Jeremy was physically feeding on my fear and suffering. It sounds completely ridiculous now, but maybe at that point I was not fully mentally capable because I started to see inhuman features in my younger colleague.

I passed out.

I woke up wet. It was Jeremy who woke me up with a bottle of water. He was still sitting on top of me, but no longer had the worm in his hand. Also there was also no jar anywhere.
- "It's okay now. I wasn't going to feed you the worms. I told you I liked you, idiot." - said Jeremy patting me friendly.
-"Now we both have absolute certainty who's in charge here." - he continued in a satisfied voice - "After what I saw, I'm sure you fought for real. You weren't even afraid to alert half of the forest! But all for nothing. I can stab you to death here and you can do nothing about it. I am the master of your life, neighbor!"

I couldn't find the words to answer him. However, in the course of his speech, I noticed some obvious movement in his trousers.

- "I can't take anymore. You have to release now." - I said seriously.
Jeremy looked at me surprised.
- "So, You want me to take off my belt again?" - he threatened me
- "I'm serious."
- "Me too!"

For a moment we were both silent looking at each other.

- "If you think you have anything to say here, then you must be crazy!" - Jeremy went postal.
Then he took off his belt and started hitting me with it. Soon he started kicking me too and finally punching me. Bound tight by the chain I couldn’t escape or cover myself.
- "It's not fun anymore." - I whispered when he finished beating me.
- "No? I'm having a great time." - he stated and rested the sole of his shoe on my face.
- "No water and no extra food today. It's your punishment for an insolence. Tomorrow you will be licking my dirty soles for an hour. Then I'll decide if you deserve something to eat. Good night now, you pathetic idiot!"

Jeremy left angrily slamming the door behind. Then he padlocked it and kicked it several times.
- "You're not getting out of here soon, you stupid jerk!" - he shouted as he left.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

awesome really too too awesome this teenager with his angel face yet lol, really gets more and more demonic as and when he comes to take care of me lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic